Getting Extra Friendly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah was the next loser and Jason, with great glee the winner, announcing that she had to suck the chocolate sauce off of his cock, which she did, slowly and with great pleasure.

When Hannah lost the next hand and Bruce won, he told her to bend over the table and to slide a finger in and out of her arse. Everyone watched as she slipped a finger first into her pussy to get it lubricated and the inside her bum, wiggling it and sliding it back and forth, moaning with pleasure.

"I wish this was a cock," she announced as someone called time. "I could really use a cock in my bum."

"Then you might need to win a hand," Jason suggested. But the next hand proved not to be lucky for her. Sarah lost and Jason was the winner.

"I want you two girls to pash each other," he announced. Bruce and Jason high-fived again as their naked girlfriends took each other in their arms and twisted their tongues together, their lips meeting passionately. After some two minutes the girls stopped and Sarah said, "aren't you timing us?"

"Hell no Bruce replied, "I could watch this all day!" Jason agreed, laughing as the two girls took their seats again.

Bruce was the next winner and Sarah again lost. "Come here and slide that nice hot pussy down on my cock sweetie," he said to her, sitting forward so that his erect penis pointed skywards. Sarah moved over to the chair and turned so that she was facing away from Bruce. She reached around behind her to hold his cock in her hand, guiding it between her lips. Then she slid down his length, moving up and down slightly, writhing around. Hannah moved so that she could get a good view. Then she knelt on the floor, her hands on Bruce's knees, watching, entranced.

Jason called time, but Sarah kept moving and Hannah decided that she didn't need the cards anymore. She put her hands on Sarah's legs and held her so that she didn't slide up again. Then she lowered her mouth to Sarah's pussy and lapped at her clit, just above where she was penetrated by Bruce's cock.

"Oh my god, that is so fucking amazing," Sarah said, throwing her head back. Bruce reached around to play with her breasts. Jason moved over and grabbed her breasts as Bruce let go, seizing the chance to get to play with them He then sucked on Sarah's nipples, adding to the pleasure that she was already receiving.

Jason moved the table out of the way and moved in behind Hannah, knelt down and slid his cock home in her pussy. He started fucking her as she worked her tongue on Sarah's clit, occasionally licking lower to Bruce's shaft and sucking on his balls.

Sarah was so horny by now that it took very little of this attention to bring her to orgasm. She squealed as she felt the familiar rush through her body and her pussy grabbed at Bruce's cock, squeezing him.

Hannah stopped for a while as Jason pounded into her from behind, but then she reached up and pulled Bruce's cock from Sarah's pussy. Sarah didn't move much but gave Hannah enough room to pull the cock into her mouth so that she was sucking one and getting one from behind at the same time.

"Oh wow, I think I want to try that," Sarah said as she watched Hannah take on the two guys.

"You should, its awesome," Hannah encouraged her between mouthfuls of cock. Bruce announced that he was going to cum and Hannah held him in her mouth, sucking hard as his balls contracted and ejected his sperm in warm sticky spurts. Sarah moved out of the way and Jason continued to pound Hannah.

"Its only fair that if you tasted me on Bruce, that I taste you on Jason,"" Sarah said. She moved alongside Hannah and Jason pulled his cock out for her, offering it. Sarah took it in her mouth, sucking up and down his length, cleaning her friend's pussy juice from her boyfriend's cock.

Bruce moved in behind her, telling her that she'd said she wanted to try it and slipped his semi erect cock into her pussy, using her to help himself recover his erection. Sarah commented on how good it was to have two cocks at her disposal.

Hannah told Sarah to lie down on her back and then when she had, slipped over the top of her to assume a 69 position. She started licking Sarah's pussy, but Sarah wasn't yet ready for the intensity, so Hannah fingered her hole instead. Then Jason slipped his cock back into Hannah's pussy, Sarah getting a view from immediately Hannahow.

Then Jason was cumming, his cock pumping its seed deep into Hannah from behind. Hannah moaned as she felt herself filled. "Now I just need a cock in my bum," she announced, "C'mon Bruce, fuck my arse for me."

Bruce was by now hard again from watching the other three and so moved in behind Hannah. He pushed his cock into her pussy, still dripping with Jason's cum, then he pulled it out and eased his dirty cock into her butt, squeezing it into her tight back passage.

"Oh yeah, fuck my arse Bruce," she urged as he started to work back and forth inside her bum. Sarah watched and commented, "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Oh no, it feels great, you need to try it!" Hannah told her.

"I don't think so," Sarah said.

"Get around her in front of me," Hannah told her, "Get on your hands and knees in front of me." Warily, Sarah did as her friend requested.

Hannah began to probe Sarah's pussy with her fingers and then leaned forward to lick Sarah's arse with her tongue, running it around her puckered hole, teasing her.

"See, that feels good, doesn't it?" Hannah asked.

"Mhmm," Sarah said, not committing too much. Hannah pulled her slippery finger from Sarah's pussy and began working it very slowly and gently into Sarah's arse. Bruce slowly slid his cock in and out of Hannah's feeling her muscles around the girth of his cock as he watched the progress of Hannah's finger in her butt.

Jason was now erect again and watching the action whilst stroking at his cock, obviously looking for somewhere to put it. Then he lay on his back and slid his head beneath Sarah so that he could suck on her breast nipple and fondle her breast as his girlfriend explored Sarah's butt with her finger.

Hannah worked a second finger into Sarah's arse and told Jason to lie down so that Sarah could get his cock in her pussy.

Everyone jiggled around a bit, adjusting positions. Jason lay on his back and Sarah mounted him. Hannah knelt down between their legs and Bruce impaled her arse from behind as she fondled Jason's balls (and cock when she could) and probed and licked Sarah's butt.

Bruce reached under Hannah and stroked at her clit as this happened and she exploded with her orgasm. She rolled to one side, and as she recovered, told Bruce that he needed to stick his cock in Sarah's arse so that she could feel the wonder of both her holes being filled with cock.

Bruce quickly went and cleaned himself off while Sarah worked herself up and down Jason's cock, but she quickly stopped when Bruce reappeared behind her, the end of his knob pressing between her legs, starting to ease its way into her bum hole.

Slowly he squeezed inside her, pushing deeper and knew that he had her when he felt her push back. She then moved herself slowly, both cocks slipping in and out of her holes as she went first one way and then the other.

"Isn't it awesome?" Hannah asked her, reaching out to play with Sarah's breasts. Sarah nodded slightly, biting her lip. Hannah then slipped a hand in between everyone's legs and tweaked at Sarah's clit. She exploded. Bruce gave a quick thrust and held his cock deep in her arse and he too came as her muscles convulsed on the meat buried inside her. He pulled out and Sarah rolled onto her back, leaving Jason with a slippery erection that he wanted help with.

"Fuck my tits," Sarah said to him. Jason's eyes lit up and he straddled Sarah's abdomen, pushing his cock down between Sarah's breasts. She pushed them up with her hands and felt him slide back and forth between her breasts. He worked his cock back and forth until he came, his sperm shooting from between Sarah's breasts to give her a pearl necklace.

"I need another orgasm," Hannah announced as it appeared that everyone was about to stop and recover.

"Sit on my face and let me lick your pussy," Bruce said, flat on his back already. Hannah didn't hesitate and straddled his face, facing away from him so that she could play with his cock with her hands. It didn't take much attention to return to life.

"Come and use this, Sarah," Hannah said, wiggling the cock in her hands. Sarah sighed like she was spent, but then came over and mounted Bruce's cock, facing Hannah. The two girls kissed each other, and fondled each other's breasts with Jason voicing his approval as he looked on.

This continued until Hannah approached the point of climax and ground her pussy down on Bruce's face as he sucked hard upon her clit. She came with a rush and collapsed sideways, twitching, leaving Sarah mounted on Bruce's cock.

By mutual agreement, they stopped, neither of them particularly needing to cum again. Slowly they all gathered their clothes and dressed, not bothering to return to the cards, opting for a quiet drink and a chat before retiring to bed for the night.