Getting Her Out of My Head

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taleserotic
taleserotic
173 Followers

Rebecca cooed and ahhed as I made love to her breasts. Her sweet fingers were in my hair, touching me softly, eager for my touch on her. I laid my head on her chest and sighed myself, just so happy to be there. But I wanted more. Sitting up, I unbuttoned my own blouse, slipping out of it and unhooking my bra. Lying over her, I let my dangling breasts fall to touch her own, rolling my shoulders and dragging them over her softness. We both moaned at the electricity and intimacy of the sensation. We kissed again, but this time, as we did, Rebecca touched me. Her slim fingers slid up my thigh and under my skirt. I was so hot from kissing and touching her. When her hand reached my pussy, I parted my legs as much as my tight skirt would allow, so anxious for her. My panties were wet.

"Oh, Lori," Rebecca murmured through our kiss as she touched me there. I sat up, reaching to pull up my skirt, bunching it at my waist. Her fingers moved over my mound, not yet touching me under my panties. Reaching back, I opened my skirt, pulling it up higher, and then pressed myself to her fingers. Lying on her bed, her hair spilled out around her on the pillow, she looked so beautiful. I took the lead again, standing to slip off my skirt and slide down my damp panties. Finally nude, I took a deep breath and felt her eyes on me. I let the moment linger for a moment, then moved my hands up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. Rebecca lifted her hips for me, smiling, her hands lying loosely on her breasts, not quite toying with her nipples. Her skirt followed, and at last she too was as naked as I.

I went to my knees at the edge of the bed, my hands slipping over her bare thighs as my lips kissed upward. Lovely Rebecca parted those long legs for me, arching again. My nose filled with the scent of her, heady and sweet. My breasts swept lightly along one leg as I kissed higher, kissing to her sex. I heard her breathing. Opening my lips, I ran my tongue over her pussy, tasting her. She was sweet and creamy, very very wet. My tongue lapped over her, and she opened. I was inside her, wriggling my tongue, reaching up, when I felt her hands on my head, then my shoulders, fluttering lightly, urging me to go on. I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing her looking at me too down between her breasts. I smiled and flicked my tongue over her clit. Rebecca arched to me, her eyes closed and she laid her head back.

My tongue ran around and around her clit, circling. Rebecca became louder, her sighs becoming whimpers. Pressing my lips to her clit, I pulled her into my mouth, holding her there with the pressure of my light sucking and she arched again, crying out now. I reached under her thighs and pulled them up, pulling my mouth closer still to her, lips and tongue dancing on her as I took her higher and higher. And then she was cumming. Her hips bounced on the bed and her fingers clawed the sheets as her cries echoed off the walls of her room. She called out my name.

I smiled again, almost laughing. Oh, what a delight to have my Rebecca orgasming on my tongue. I kept my lips on her as she began to breathe again, and then rose over her to kiss her. She kissed me wantonly, sensuously, wrapping her arms around me and pulling me tight to her. It was a kiss of satisfaction and desire.

"Oh, Lori," she whispered. "That was so wonderful. I dreamed of that. Do you have any idea how much?"

"Maybe as much as I have?" I suggested.

"I've never been with a woman, really," she confessed. "I hope I don't disappoint you."

"How could you disappoint me, my darling?" I asked. I also wondered what she meant by "really."

She slipped from under me and I rolled over onto my back. Now it was my hair splayed out on the pillows and my breasts exposed and naked to her gaze as she looked down at me. I wanted her to look.

"By not knowing how to be a good lover," she whispered. Her hair hung down over her face, half hiding it.

"Rebecca, I want this very much. And you are a wonderful lover. I don't really know what I am doing either."

"Oh, but you do," she interrupted. "You made me cum so well."

I smiled and opened my legs, running one hand down between my breasts to the hair covering my mound, then back up again, as open an invitation as I could imagine. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do," I said.

"I want to please you," she said, gliding down and between my open thighs. Like I had, she let her body touch me first, her hair tickling softly to my naked thighs first, then her breasts and finally her lips. I wanted her to lick me so desperately, but I didn't want to hurry her. As her tongue finally touched me, I cried out and rolled my hips. Her touch was light and tentative, as if she was afraid of hurting me. Smiling, I laid my hand on the back of her pretty head and pulled her tighter to me, urging her on with the movements of my body under her, my fingers on her head, the sounds coming from me. "Rebecca, yes," I cried out. "Oh, honey, yes."

She pulled away to look at me and smile, then she ran her tongue over me again, more boldly and confidently. Pushing into me with it, I felt her wriggling as her fingers touched me too. Her nails scraped over the bottom curve of my ass and I felt myself lifting in invitation without even thinking. Her tongue felt wonderful on me. I lifted on hand away from her head to caress my own breast. My fingers tugged at my nipple and I cried out again as her tongue flicked over my clit and she pushed a finger inside of me. I bobbed my hips to help her, feeling the divine pleasure of her finger fucking me as her tongue made love to my clit. I cried out, gasping and loosing myself in the pleasure and sensation of my lover. My orgasm seemed to start in my toes and swept through my whole body. My legs flew out, muscles contracting, hardening as my breath seemed to stop. Someone was screaming. Me.

As I had to her, Rebecca kissed me lightly on my clit through my cumming. My chest heaved as I fought for breath. I opened my eyes, wanting her in my arms again and she came to me. I felt her hair cascading down onto my naked skin, then her breasts lying on mine and finally her lips touching mine. I tasted myself on her, the sweet wondrous taste of my sex. I sighed happily as I wrapped my arms around her and dragged the sheet up to cover us.

taleserotic
taleserotic
173 Followers
12