Getting Her Shaped Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About what?" he was genuinely innocent about her question.

"Well, what will you mother think about us? Can we meet again? Oh, Nicky, I hope so. Will you come to me again?"

"I'm yours now, Auntie Bea. I'd like us to meet very often and make love a lot more as we get to know each other. We'll try to keep it secret for now but, if they find out, we'll just see it through our way. Yes?"

"Yes. I'll try. I need a bath now, Nicky; will you help me?"

He leaned over and kissed her lips in a lingering romantic kiss, and then moved down to her shoulders, and so on down the corsetry to her breasts, tummy and finally the tops of her legs, and her stockings.

She laid her hand on his head and he turned his face to rest his head on her thighs and the suspenders.

And then they undressed her and be washed her carefully in the bath as she lay back and luxuriated in the gentleness and sensuality of his touch. She was less worried now about her uncorseted size and shape: she knew that she could be the shape she wished within her hard underwear, and just longed to be able to shape up again for him. She wanted again soon to have the flat stomach, the shapely breasts, the smaller waist and the smooth bottom.

They knew this was only the beginning and both wondered what else the other may show them as new special experiences of pleasure.