Getting Into Character

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's my treat lover?" He asked of her.

"Just watch," She said moving forward and pulling her pussy off of his cock. "Lie down and I will gladly give you your reward."

He never hesitated and was soon looking up into a shrouded night sky. Smiling with a mix of hunger and renewed lust she lowered herself down to him but at the last minute she adjusted her position and impaled her ass onto his iron hard flesh.

"Oh my god... your ass is so fucking tight! I am not going to last long lover!"

"That's okay but let me do all the work please," she begged of him.

"Mmm yes take charge and fuck my cock with your tight ass!"

Soon she had settled into a nice rhythm with nice lone strokes of her legs letting most of his cock move in and out of her.

"I've have never let a man fuck my ass before! You are the first! Tell me how tight it feels. Tell me how good it is."

"Oh god your ass is so fucking tight!!! Nnnnn ride my cock lover!"

"Watch me fuck your cock with my tight little asshole! I want to see the hunger in your eyes!"

His gaze never left her hips moving up and down on him and he felt his climax getting close very fast. He had to grit his teeth and fight with all his might not to cum.

"Oh god I am so close," he moaned to her. "Where do you want me to cum lover?"

"In... in my mouth, I want to taste your cum as it shoots down my throat."

"I will tell you when I can't take it anymore."

She slowed down her movement wanting to feel every inch of him as it violated her like nothing ever had before.

"Your cock feels so good in my ass baby!"

"Oh god babe I can't hold on much longer..."

With a speed that surprised him she lifted up and off of him and then dropped down mouth wrapped around him and his hips moved up and down fucking her mouth. She moaned louder and louder sending delicious vibrations through him and with maybe the fifteenth thrust of his hips he rammed them upwards as pulses of hot cum shot down her throat. He could hear her gulp down his precious fluid with an eagerness that pleasantly surprised him. Panting he lay there catching his breath as she moved up his body and lay on him purring as content as the cat that ate the bird.

Reality Check:

My eyes snapped open as I heard a knock on my front door and then the distinct sound of a key in the lock. Then the sound of the front door opening and then closing followed by the distinct voice of my best friend's wife.

"Ray? Are you home?"

"In the shower," I hollered looking down at the iron hard flesh that had grown from the daydream.

"Oh there you are; Dan was wondering if you were done with the latest issue."

"Yeah, I finished about twenty minutes ago..."

There came a queer sound and if I was much mistaken it sound like her clothes hitting the floor of the bathroom.

"Um... Carol," my voice stammered. "What are you doing?"

I could see her silhouette as it neared the frosted glass of the shower door. I saw her reach for the door and pull it open. She was smiling wickedly as she pressed herself against me and closed the door behind her.

"I saw your outline and couldn't help but notice your problem." She said as her small hand wrapped around me and a groan slipped out before I could stop it. "Mmm so hard and thick and long just the way I like them."

"But what about Dan," I managed to get out before her firm full tits pressed against my chest and her hand began pumping my length.

"He said to make sure that you were kept happy. I figured it meant whatever it takes, so..."

She dropped to her knees before I could react and took me into her mouth. Just like Red she began to take as much as she could into her throat and stroked the rest.

"Carol... oh god you are killing me! Your mouth feels so damn good!"

She closed her eyes to keep the water out of them and began to fuck my cock with her throat and fist. Her long red hair was now plastered to her scalp and back; it was no secret to anyone who knew Dan or I that we patterned the Scarlet Samurai after his gorgeous wife. Carol reached around and grabbed each of my ass cheeks for leverage and began to truly deep-throat me. She moaned louder and louder as her movements became more and more hungry.

"Oh god, if you keep that up I'm gonna cum down your throat..." I told her my voice cracking.

"Well we can't have that now, can we," she said after pulling me out of her mouth.

For just a moment I thought it was over but I was so wrong. Carol stood up her head coming up to my chest then she turned away and bent over grabbing her ankles.

"Come on Ray fuck me! Ram that fat cock into me and fill my pussy with your cum!"

I was shaking with need my cock painfully hard; but she was my high school buddies' wife for crying out loud. Then she wiggled her ass at me and I decided to take the fight to her. I moved closer then crouched down and began to eat her out. My tongue lapping slowly over the length of her pussy lips and clit; I couldn't fuck her but I could taste her pussy and make her cum. Soon she was grinding herself against my mouth and tongue; her legs were quivering as I continued to lick and tease and please her.

"OH GOD RAY... that feels so good! Please fuck my pussy... please ram you COCK deep and make us come together. I need it so bad."

"I can't... I just can't..."

I stood up and fate took matters out of my hands. The head of my cock was perfectly lined up and the little minx pushed back and impaled herself on me. After that it was impossible to fight the urge, shit I was balls deep in her now.

"Oh you dirty little slut!"

"YES... I am a dirty little slut! Fuck my naughty... tight... pussy..."

I did just that my hands gripped her ass cheeks pulling them apart so I could see her puckered asshole before I began to rock forward and back ramming my cock in and out of her.

"Are you staring at my tiny little asshole?" She moaned.

"Yes, gods help me I am!"

I told her as I got a load of spit in my mouth and spat letting it fly true. It hit her asshole and I took my index finger and made slow circles pressing softly but it gave way to my teasing.

"How did you know I loved getting ass fucked?" She asked genuinely surprised.

"With this perfect bubble butt of yours it screams to be fucked." I moaned.

"Then you should teach me a lesson shouldn't you," she growled. "You should take that big fat cock of yours and slide it into my ass and punish me."

I didn't hesitate I stopped and slowly pulled my cock out of her pussy and lined the head up against her tight little puckered hole.

"Push back!" I demanded.

"What?" She whispered.

"I said to push back you dirty little slut," I said louder. "I want to see the head of my cock pop inside your ass."

"Do you?" She asked. "You want me to impale my ass on your... long... thick... fat... cock?"

"YES."

"Then I have no choice now do I," she moaned even as she did just that.

Her hips were moving and I could feel the pressure of the tip of my cock against her tight ring of flesh. My fingers dug into her flesh deeper now.

"Mmm I can feel it! I can feel..." but I was cut off as the head suddenly and without warning popped into her tight rectum.

"Oh god you are in my ASS!" She said as before a long pregnant moment the shaft followed the head and I was buried in her butt. "Please fuck my ASS... hammer it hard and fast and fill it with your cum."

I took over then and began to move my hips slowly getting used to the new level of tightness wrapped around me.

"So fucking tight!"

"Oh god so big!"

Soon we were moving in a perfect rhythm and the pleasure tore through me and I was panting after less than five minutes.

"I want to see you play with your pussy while I abuse your ass," I said with no hint of denial and she followed my command instantly.

"Like that? Do you like my fingers inside of me and teasing my clit?"

"Unn fuck! So damn tight I have never fucked something so tight before!"

"Take your pleasure from me lover... fuck my ass and fill it with your sperm!"

"No... I want you to pleasure me slut!"

Something had snapped in me and she took no offense when I pulled out and lay down on the floor of the shower and she obeyed and like my dream impaled herself on my cock and began to ride it.

"Oh god baby watch your cock slide in and out of me! Watch my ass as it gobbles you up!"

She rode me slow and easy giving me so much pleasure. I tried to bite back my pleasure but I was past the point of no return.

"Going to cum!"

I told her and she leaned forward using my chest for leverage and began to ride me as fast and deep as she could. We both moaned as my cock started to swell inside of her and our breathing matched up as we panted harsher and harsher and then with a blood curdling shout she dropped down and my pulse followed by pulse of hot cum shot into her rectum. Purring she stood up and began to wash up cleaning the excess fluid from her. Then she lathered up my sponge and finished her shower. I stood up and standing behind her reached around and cupped her full firm tits. She began to press her ass against me and we both jumped as my cock slid into her pussy for a second instance in a short period of time.

"Looks like someone is not done yet, good for us both I was hoping you might want another go at me."

I never said another word as I fucked her not once or twice but four times before I ran out of steam. She was a quivering mess lying on my bed with her ass in the air and her face buried in my pillow. I lay on my back and she cuddled whispering that her orgasms numbered in two digits. I personally had lost count but hey good for me. I had been tempted to fuck her ass at least once more but she offered her tits and mouth as a nice distraction and didn't want to hurt her after all.

"Well I will take the issue home and we can get it proofed and posted before the night is over. Why not come over for dinner and let's celebrate properly."

"Define properly," I asked.

"I will cook a fine meal with Guinness on tap and perhaps a pleasant surprise if things work out right."

"How can I possibly say no?"

"Good, we will see you around seven."

Seven O'clock at the Winter's Residence:

I arrived promptly at seven at the home of my dearest friend and I felt my stomach do a few flip flops. I had never planned on fucking his wife but now I had to get control of my feelings and act like nothing had happened. So after a long moment I took those last few steps and knocked on the door. I heard murmuring voices until one came loud and clear enough for me to understand.

"Do you want me to get the door?"

Hardly had I taken a breath before the door opened and expecting to see Carol or Dan but instead was a lovely Japanese girl who looked as stunned as I was.

"You must be Ray please come in," she said with just a hint of nervousness in her voice.

I stepped in and let her close the door behind me and followed her into the living room. I glanced down and watched her firm young ass sashay with a liquid movement and damned if I didn't get caught by Carol who was pouring my drink as we entered.

"I see you've met Akiko our transfer student from Japan." Carol said with a shit eating grin on her face.

"Yes indeed," I muttered taking the beer she had poured from a keg. "How long is your pretty young thing going to be staying here?"

"I will be here for two years," Akiko chimed in.

"Where are you going to school?" I asked turning to look into her jet black eyes.

"Miskatonic University studying computer science and art," she offered as I sat down on the comfy couch.

"Really well you are in the perfect home then," I told her wondering if Dan had told her about our web comic.

"I know..." she said smiling now, "I wrote a letter requesting to stay here."

"Huh?" I asked.

"I am a huge fan of the Scarlet Samurai," her smile widened. "I am a huge fan of yours!"

"Who knew," Dan said surprising me. "She has been following it since issue one."

I got up and walked over and shook Dan's hand and shook my head at the thought of that pretty young thing being a fan of the Scarlet Samurai. I looked at her while I took a healthy gulp of Guinness, that dark Irish beer that quenched the thirst so perfectly, taking in her beauty in more detail. She stood no more than five foot even with long black hair that hit passed the middle of her back. She wore a black t-shirt with bright white letters stretched over her large breasts that spelled out 'Make Me Purr'. I coughed and nearly gagged as the visuals went through my mind; bending her over, tugging her jeans down and ramming my cock deep into that tight young pussy of hers.

"Are you okay Ray?" Akiko asked with a knowing look in her eye.

I nodded while I got control of myself and when I looked up again she actually winked.

"I guess you were right my t-shirt is a little distracting I'll go change."

Without another word she left and it took every ounce of self control not to stare at her ass when she turned around and headed towards the spare bedroom.

"Breath Ray... it's going to be okay," Carol offered. "I guess it's my fault really I told her to wear the shirt and see what happened."

"You are EVIL," I told her while Dan took a healthy swig of 'shut the fuck up' as we called it.

"You should have seen my reaction when she arrived at the airport and walked over to greet us."

"Yeah tell me about it," Carol added. "She was wearing the official Japanese Schoolgirl outfit to the nines."

"You mean this one?" Akiko had changed ninja quick and snuck up on us while we were talking about her.

It was the white blouse with the 'short' skirt, white bobby socks and black Patten leather shoes; but it was the glasses and her hair in two pony tails that put it over the top. She did her version of the model down the runway imitation ending with her facing away from me slowly bending over to show the lower halves of her luscious ass cheeks. I closed my eyes and was instantly hit with the images of having my way with her in so many pleasurable ways and then opened my eyes as I felt my body start to swell.

"Were you sent here to kill me?" I asked Akiko.

"No," there was genuine look of concern on her face.

"Oh... well... in that outfit I feel a heart attack coming on," I moaned.

Without missing a beat she turned around walked up to me, leaned over and as close as she could get and whispered in my ear.

"You sure it's a heart attack you are feeling and not a hard on?"

Her firm breasts pressed hard against her blouse and I could see that she was not wearing a bra and then she took my empty glass and left to refill it. Her scent lingered the smell of jasmine and vanilla. I looked over at Carol and then Dan and the last bit of self control they had failed and they started laughing loud and long. The pair turned beet red and were crying from the torture they had inflicted on me. My expression must have been one of pure torment. I took a seat in my favorite leather chair and tried to become invisible but failed miserably. Akiko returned with my drink but instead of handing it to me she plopped down in my lap and then offered me my beer. I felt my semi hard cock press against her as she subtly ground her ass down on me. I could feel her heat against me and surmised the little minx had removed her underwear if ever she had worn any at all.

"So I hear you are working on the next issue of Scarlet Samurai I was wondering if I could sit in and see the creative juices at work," Akiko asked with another grind of her ass on me.

"Well..." I began to say but her firm young ass was doing little circles over my ever growing hardness.

"Please," she begged, "I'll make it worth your time and effort."

I glanced over at my friends and they just shot me back a look that said 'that is entirely up to you'. Her hips were causing me no end of pleasurable confusion. She was so young and so beautiful and so blatant about her desire to seduce me. I looked into Akiko's eyes and they burned with lust and I was torn because I was in my best friend's house for crying out loud but how could I turn down someone so willing to fuck me silly. I looked up again for some moral support and damn it all they had managed to silently stalk away.

"It looks like we are alone..." her hot breath on my neck.

"Yes we are..." I moaned into her ear, "So what are you going to do about it?"

"This..."

She lifted up enough for her hand to snake between us and managed to unzip me one handed and free me and then in one smooth motion she guided my iron hard flesh deep into her warm wet depths. We moaned together as she began to ride me ever so slowly.

"I have been dreaming about this for a long time..." she groaned back at me, "...I masturbated five times today but still it didn't help."

"You are a dream come true you know that," I told her. "I have never been with an Asian girl before."

"So do I live up to the fantasy," she asked as she began to squeeze her pussy muscles around me. "Or maybe I can exceed it hmm."

I looked up and nearly lost control when I spied Carol and Dan in the doorway. Carol was bent over grabbing her ankles as Dan slowly fucked her from behind. Akiko caught my eyes and looked and saw the couple fucking in the doorway. This just turned her on all the more; she rose up took a few steps and then dropped to her knees and wiggled her ass at me.

"Come on and fuck me with that big fat cock of yours," she moaned as she lowered her head to the floor and raised her ass as high as she could.

I could see how wet she was and didn't hesitate in the least. I stood up and quickly moved to the floor behind her and eased my length into her inch by inch. I flipped up her skirt so I could be a better look at her pussy and ass they were absolutely perfect. I heard Carol moan as Dan started to pick up the pace and so I decided Akiko deserved no less. I grabbed her ass cheeks for leverage and began to slam my hips into her as fast and hard as I could. There came the dual sounds of bodies slapping against each other and it was deliciously evil. Carol and Akiko were moaning in unison as they were both violated from behind. I reached forward and cupped the girl's firm breasts through the cotton material of her blouse and this sent the young thing into an unexpected orgasm. Carol followed suit not a minute later and the girls made eye contact and soon Carol and Akiko were both on their knees eye to eye being brutally fucked from behind.

"So big..." Akiko moaned to Carol.

"So deep..." Carol replied.

I looked over at Dan and smiled this was just like our college days bringing home two drunk sorority sisters and fucking them both until dawn swapping back and forth until we could fuck no more. I unbuttoned Akiko's blouse so I could feel her tits properly naked in my hands. I cupped her bare breasts and began to tease her nipples as I slowed my pace just a little so I could enjoy her tight pussy for a while longer. I looked into Carol's eyes and felt just a twinge of guilt having fucked her earlier this morning and she caught the meaning of my look and smiled brilliantly telling me all was well in the universe. I smiled back and began to pound Akiko harder now the slapping of our bodies drowning out her moans of pleasure.

"Fuck her good," Carol moaned to me, "make her cum Ray!"

"Yeah fuck the naughty lil minx," Dan growled. "Teach her what a real cock feels like."

Akiko moaned something but it was in Japanese and by the way she was groaning and letting the syllables fly she was close to coming. I stopped for a moment long enough to flip her onto her back and throw her legs over my shoulders and then renewed my assault on her tight wetness. My hands settled on her gorgeous tits with their puffy nipples the color of chocolate. My fingers groped her flesh as I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could. I could feel my own pleasure pass the point of no return and knew my orgasm was just seconds away. Akiko could feel me swell inside of her and she clung to me tighter urging me on with upward thrusts of her hips. Thrusting harder now I drove my hips into her with body shaking movements until... with a howl of pleasure I rammed deep into her one last time and felt each and every pulse of hot cum that entered her. It wasn't until after I could breathe again that I realized Akiko had come at the same time and was blissfully prone on the floor.