Getting Into Character

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I interrupting Master," she asked.

"No, as a matter of fact your timing is perfect shut the door," I told her and she stepped in and closed the door behind her. "Now be a dear and come over here and suck me off."

"Yes Master," she said and gingerly walked over as her pussy still was a little sore.

I turned and saw the raw rage in Carol's eyes as Blondie approached, dropped down and took me in her mouth. I groaned and muttered how good her mouth felt on me all the while I continued to finger Carol's holes with complete abandon and she just closed her eyes then and let it all happen. Before long she was panting and moaning and I could feel her pussy and ass quiver as her orgasm got close.

"She is ready to come Blondie," I said aloud, "should I let her or make her wait for me."

"Do you believe it would be rude of her to come before you Master," Blondie asked me.

"I do believe it would be, now be so good as to stand up and take over for me and make sure she doesn't come before I do," I said standing back and taking off the robe my cock standing straight out away from my body.

Blondie stood up and bent over lowering her mouth to Carol's pussy and easing two fingers into her ass while I flipped up Blondie's uniform bottom and spat on her puckered asshole. Then I slowly teased it with my index finger making slow circles teasing it open. I inserted my finger and heard Blondie moan deeply and Carol followed suit as the vibrations passed directly through her clit to her sensation filled brain. Slowly I fingered Blondie's ass with the single finger and when I felt she was ready inserted a second to stretch her out properly. Soon Blondie was moaning non-stop and Carol was crying out how close she was. I assumed Blondie would stop but she didn't and Carol's eyes rolled up and she let out a single shrill cry as she came.

"Naughty girl," I said slapping Blondie's ass, "for that you must be punished now keep eating her out."

"Sorry Master I got carried away," she moaned softly as she once more lowered her mouth to Carol's pussy and I stood up and pressed the tip of my cock to her asshole. "Master... that's... my... ASS!!"

I pressed until like earlier this morning the head popped into her ass and was soon to the hilt. Blondie's face was buried between Carol's legs and Carol was moaning in short quick bursts. I began moving my hips and felt Blondie climax as she was so deeply violated.

"Yes Master fuck my ass," she let out a quivering scream.

"That should be me," Carol moaned.

"It is who I say it is," I told them both.

My hips picked up the pace very slowly as not to hurt Blondie but she didn't seem to mind at all. After about a minute or so Blondie was moving her hips backward causing me to slip deeper and deeper into her nether region until I was at last buried completely and we both let out a low moan.

"You are all the way in my ass Master," she groaned with great pleasure.

"Mmm yes I am," I said looking at Carol who pouted at not received more of my attention but this was a lesson she had to learn or else she would have none at all.

"How does it feel," Carol asked trying another angle.

"Wonderful... his cock is so thick and so long it fills me up completely," Blondie shared.

"Lucky girl," Carol said softly her eyes downcast.

"Yes I am," Blondie moaned as I thrust into her harder now feeling my orgasm getting close now.

"I am getting close, where do you suppose I should come," I asked them.

"In my ass," said one.

"On my face and tits," said the other.

"Decisions... decisions..." I moaned as my cock began to swell.

"Paint her face and tits Master she deserves that at least," Blondie said humbly.

"You are very generous but I think I want to spray your ass with my cum," I groaned softly and began to thrust faster and harder until with a body jarring jab of my hips that nearly took her off her feet I came deep inside Blondie's ass.

"Master," Blondie screamed and came with me all the while Carol watched and sullen got off the stone railing and moved to leave but I snatched her by her hair and drew her down to her knees.

"Where do you think you are going someone has to clean my cock for me," I told her.

I eased it slowly from Blondie's ass and offered it to Carol's mouth and she amazed me by opening her mouth and deep-throating me there and then. She attacked my cock with a zeal that pleasantly surprised me both by her willingness to put it in her mouth considering where it had just been but also her skill at sucking dick. She closed her eyes and focused on pleasuring me and the rest of her world went away. She could bury her nose to my pubes and show no signs of choking as if she had no gag reflex at all. Her tongue swirled and licked over the head and shaft cleaning it with great efficiency and despite my best efforts my hands went to either side of her head and I began fucking her throat eager for another orgasm before lunch. She became still and let me take charge but continued to lick and suck as she could to add to my pleasure.

"I have to admit I am enjoying fucking your throat," I told her, "and I believe I will let you swallow my cum since I have been so mean to you."

I pulled my cock out so that only the tip remained and she dutifully licked and sucked on it pushing me towards my climax quickly. I wasn't fighting it and wanted nothing better than to shoot down her throat and then I could shower, dress and wander the grounds and explore on my own.

"You can use your hands if you want... I just want to cum..." I said and barely had the words left my mouth than she shifted her position and wrapped her tits around me and began to use them to drive me over the edge.

I thrust between those lovely tits of hers and she squeezed them together for a nice snug fit. When the head of my cock appeared she would flicker her tongue over it sending wonderful shivers straight to my toes. Soon I could feel I had passed the point of no return and began to pant and moan and she returned to sucking me off but she used her fist wrapped around the shaft and clamped her lips around the head and stroked me for all she was worth. It didn't take much of that to send me over the edge and soon I was screaming as the greedy slut drank me dry and pumped the shaft for every last drop. She was as bad as the twins when it came to swallowing sperm but I wasn't going to complain.

"Thank you Master you could have sent me on my way but didn't," Carol said.

"Well it is time for both of you to go so I can take a shower and be about my business," I told them both.

Blondie rose and as she passed me planted a friendly kiss on my cheek but Carol simply left without even retrieving her robe from me. Maybe she was hungry for some more attention and was going to advertise it by walking around the place naked. I had mixed emotions about that woman; she was incredible attractive and skilled in giving pleasure but I couldn't help thinking she had her own agenda and it somehow included me. I was going to have to hunt down the lawyer and discover what if anything I gained from Uncle Thomas' will but first a shower.

The Great Black Stone:

My second day at my uncle's estate and it had started with a bang, literally. But after breakfast and a nice long shower I was ready to explore on my own and see what this place had to offer the adventurer. It seemed my relatives kept to the manor house during the day and that left the acreage for my private perusal. It was laid out like a great wheel with the house at the hub and eight arrow straight lanes radiating from the center. I decided to start with the north path and see where it led. Though the path led straight and level it appeared that it was cut out of the living rock and walls of native stone rose on either side until I walked in shadow. There appeared every twenty feet or so niches carved out of the rock and set therein shrines of various and dazzling beauty and terrible hideousness. Statues and bas reliefs depicting gods and goddesses dancing and making merry in cave and grotto; besides these gorgeously carved beings were such things of nightmares with many eyes and tentacles and horrible gnashing teeth and they too danced in darkened places beneath the earth.

After two hundred feet or more the walls fell away and revealed a bowl shaped depression with a single stair that led down into its bottom where lay a pool and in the pool a great black rock with fountains playing over its pitted surface. I covered the distance to the pool quickly eager to examine the ebony stone that called to me; the stone drew me to it like a magnet does iron. Scarcely did I notice the odd geometry of the thing or the scale of the steps that led to it; so very large it took two strides to cover a step and I had to hop down to reach the one below and so seven hops placed me level with the pool and my desire.

Now did I slow and observe the scene in greater detail than upon my approach. The pool was about twenty feet in diameter and at least ten feet deep and I realized that the stone was not placed here but unearthed at this very spot. The four fountains that sprayed down over its surface were set at the cardinal points and each marked with a design of some sort. The southern fountain was marked by what had to be a flame and as I walked east to north and then back around saw a cloud, a pyramid and a wave for east, north and west. I took mental note of these markings thinking they may have further importance later on in my surveying of the property. Then I took a better look at the stone and seeing how different it was from the surrounding earth it must be a meteor!

I leaned over the wall of the pool to see the surface better and noticed regular imperfections on the surface and decided this deserved a closer look. So stripping down to nothing I stepped over and into the pool and swam over to the stone to see what the fountains falling water was obscuring. At first glance it appeared the water was etching designs onto the surface of the stone but when I actually touched the thing and peered harder I saw that the water was actually revealing alien looking hieroglyphs. At my touch part of the rough surface fell away to reveal some of the hidden characters and they left me feeling deeply disturbed in a way that words would always fail to express.

Again I felt the draw of the stone and I took my index finger and traced one of the characters and felt a surge of an indescribable energy course through me and into the water and there came an eruption of violet lightning all about me and I think I screamed before the blessed blackness took me.

"The stone has chosen now leave it be," were the first words I heard upon my waking from an abyss so deep and dark that the infinity of the night sky paled by comparison.

I tread through gulfs no human was meant to experience and yet somehow I returned whole of mind and spirit.

"He's awake," I heard Scarlet's voice.

"Bring him some food he is going to be ravenous," it was Carmella's voice this time.

"Yes Mistress," Scarlet spoke before I heard her soft footsteps leave the room.

"Dan my dear boy, are you still with us," Carmella asked.

"I think so," my voice was dry and cracked and it hurt like hell just to think.

"Open your eyes," she asked and I did so reluctantly afraid of what I might see; a charred remnant of my former self.

I did as I was asked and slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was in my bed and covered up halfway but what was exposed was not charred beyond recognition but was in fact perfectly fine and appeared quite healthy at first glance.

"I'm not burned," I exclaimed hoarsely, "the lightning from the stone I thought it had scorched me for sure but there's not a mark on me."

"You are marked Dan but not the way you think," Carmella said as she sat on the side of the bed.

"You said the stone chose me, chose me for what," I asked.

"Well to put it in the simplest terms you are Thomas' sole and single heir," she said smiling.

"I don't understand," I told her as the pain in my head manifested as double vision and a sensitivity to light.

I snapped my eyes shut and let the pain die away as Carmella explained what she could to me.

"We don't know much as Thomas was very secretive on the succession of the Masters of the Stone. For uncounted generations the Family has existed and there has always been a stone master and the power was passed on by a ritual involving men and women entering the pool and trying to touch the stone but always in the presence of the Family. For some reason this time the stone called out and you answered unconsciously and were drawn to its location. Out of the eight paths you chose that one to investigate first that shows a strong connection that I am sure Thomas would have detected had he not passed before your arrival. It was sheer luck that Scarlet noticed your leaving the house and informed me and I was able to gather a few of the Family in time to keep you from drowning but we all saw the choosing and told the others while you have slept these many days."

"Many days," I croaked, "how long have I been asleep?"

"A week," she said softly.

"I am late for school," I said my eyes snapping open and trying to sit up.

"The school has been told of your illness and all has been taken care of," she said.

"Is my mom here," I asked.

"No," Carmella whispered.

"No," I said my voice breaking and tears filling my eyes, "why not?"

"I told her not to come," she said again in a whisper.

"Why," I muttered, "why would you do that?"

"This is Family business and to be honest it is what Thomas would have done," she explained.

"I am thirsty," I said and turned to see the carafe of water and reached out and poured a glass for myself and as I lifted it to my lips there was a queer violet radiance gleaming from the glass. I glanced up at Carmella and she smiled weakly; was this, the mark she spoke of? I sipped the water and found that in one long draft drank it down. Glass followed glass until the entire carafe was soon drained dry and finally my thirst was quenched.

"I am curious Carmella when is Thomas' funeral or have I missed it," I asked.

"No you have not missed it," she said with a soft smile, "but it is more of a wake than a funeral after all Thomas isn't really gone."

"I suppose he has left his mark with the building of this place so his immortality is assured," I said.

At the mention of the word 'immortality' Carmella visibly flinched and I could only wonder at her reaction but left it unsaid.

"Mr. Carrols the lawyer wishes to speak with you when you are up to it," Carmella said, "and your accommodations will be changed as befits your new status in the Family."

"Well I guess the sooner we get this over with the sooner I can get back to school and..."

"Dan you have certain duties to perform and then you can go back to your boring mundane life," she said with a look that was a mix of sorrow and relief.

"Were you worried you were going to be chosen?"

"Yes... yes I was. But you are a strong young man and you will make a formidable Master of the Stone."

"I feel like I just joined the Free Masons."

"Oh the Family is much older than that Dan, much older by far."

"I really need to brush up on Family history then."

"All will be revealed."

"That's what worries me," I said.

Later that day the lawyer visited me after I had been moved from one bedroom to what could only be described as the penthouse suite. The rooms were huge and contained a bedroom, billiard room, a small pool and a solarium. I was sitting munching on some freshly baked bread when Mr. Carrols arrived.

"Dan my boy how are you feeling," the lawyer asked and appeared genuinely pleased to see me up and about.

"Better after a week in a coma and happy not to be burned over most of my body," I told him.

"That has happened in the past for those unwise enough to seek the stone unbidden."

"So I guess I was lucky then."

"No... you were drawn to the stone and it had already made its choice."

"Ah... I see... no actually I don't see... how the hell can a stone choose anything?"

"No need to get upset..." he said in a soothing tone, "...let me explain. The Stone and the Family are tied one to the other since the beginning. The Stone fell to earth a long time ago and it was found by the First Stone Master. She was the mother of us all. It is she who is the connecting factor that we all share. It is through her blood that the long line of her children reproduced and scattered over the earth. She who was the first wife... who walked in the garden... bore the eldest children of the namer of beasts and plants..."

"Do you know her name," I asked interrupting.

"Of course I do..." he said smiling, "her name was Lilith."

"Lilith? She was the first wife... who's first wife?"

"Why Adam of course," Mr. Carrols said smiling brilliantly.

"You mean like Adam and..."

"Yes... but her strong willful nature and her mastery of the Stone drove a wedge between her and Adam so she left him and took her children by him with her. You see Lilith was created just as Adam was... singular and unique not like the other who was crafted from a rib."

"So they were equals then."

"Yes but that isn't what Adam wanted he desired a submissive partner and so he got what he wanted and our Mother got so much more."

"Was she cast out like..."

"Oh no Lilith never broke that law. She and her children dwelt in the garden long after Adam and his wife were cast out."

"When did she leave the garden then?"

"What makes you think she ever left?"

"Then how did her children enter the place outside the garden?"

"They left of their own free will. You see when it was time and the Stone was ready for a new Master it told Lilith and she chose among her children the strongest and wisest and they took the stone and placed it in a sacred space for all time. There the mastery of the stone passed for uncounted generations until a scant few days ago you became the latest in a long line, Son of Lilith."

"So I take it she is dust and buried in the garden?"

"No silly boy she is quite alive and lives with her children and the previous masters of the stone."

"Wait! Are you telling me that Uncle Thomas isn't dead but..."

"Yes after his many years of service he has passed from the mortal realm into the garden as his reward as you will one day."

I stared at him dumbfounded as the magnitude of the words sunk in. I knew he was telling the truth as he spoke I felt the growing presence of the stone in my mind and it was a comforting thing surprisingly.

"You will have long life..." Mr. Carrols continued, "...and great strength... and your wisdom will be like that of Great Solomon."

The words seemed to echo in my thoughts as if they had always been there and I was just remembering them as opposed to hearing them for the first time. I could feel the heat of the sun upon my skin and feel the energy of the black stone coursing through me like a never ending source of vitality. Was that why Carmella had flinched when I mentioned immortality?

"So what do I do with my life now," I asked him.

"Do... whatever pleases you. Live your life to the fullest and every ten years return to this place and renew yourself and the Family. This is your only duty."

"Oh... that doesn't seem too bad."

"Your uncle's wealth, property and all his worldly things are yours now he would want you to enjoy them to the fullest."

"You mean the redhead..." I said smiling.

"Her too if that is what you want," he said smiling.

"I have quite a bit to think about and absorb."

"Of course you do; I have all the paperwork ready for your signature whenever you are ready there is no rush."

I watched as he rose and left and noticed Carmella had left at some point during our conversation and I was now alone with my thoughts and the full magnitude hit me and I sat and let it all sink in. I spent the remainder of the week reading my Uncle's journals about the history of the Family and the Stone and decided I needed space away from all the weirdness and true to my word I asked Scarlet to come home with me...