Getting Into The Swing Of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" Ellie asked us both.

"Hell yes!" We both replied in tandem.

"Good!" Sasha grinned, "Well you've got 5 minutes to recover now whilst we go wash all this cum off our faces!"

Five minutes later the two naked girls returned, "Now you've had your pleasure it's time for us to have ours!" Sasha told us.

"You're going to lick our pussies until we cum!" Ellie continued.

"Then you have to fuck us until you fill us with cum!" Sasha said.

"But it's competitive, the first couple to both cum wins!" Ellie revealed.

"What's the prize?" I asked.

"We'll tell you later, but the other rule is that it's mixed couples so no-one can fake an orgasm and cheat!" Sasha replied.

"The game starts now!" Ellie announced, as the two girls lay down side by side on the lounge floor.

I dived between Sasha's legs, my tongue licking up the length of her slit. Next to me Darren was also quickly between my wife's legs, his tongue already spearing into her hole. I soon had Sasha writhing and moaning in pleasure as my tongue locked onto her clit and quickly brought her to the verge of orgasm. To my dismay that was where she stayed for ages, whilst right next to me I heard "Ooooooh, oooooohhhh, aaaaahhhhhhh!" as my wife became the first of the two to cum, shortly afterwards hearing "Mmmmmmmmmm.", as Darren slid his cock into my wife's post orgasm pussy.

A few minutes later Sasha finally came, with a scream of pleasure as her juices gushed out onto my face, with barely a second's delay I repositioned myself and thrust my cock deep into her molten pussy. I was pounding deep into Sasha's pussy, her large breasts jiggling excitedly on her chest. Whilst next to us Ellie was being her normal quiet fuck, nothing more than an occasional moan, Sasha was being very vocal.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Sasha moaned as I pounded into her, trying to make up for lost time and cum first and win!

"Fuck yes, oh you feel so good, fuck me, I want your cum inside me Matt, ooooohhhh, mmmmmmm, yeeeesssss!" Sasha continued giving a noisy commentary as my cock ploughed into her, a quick glance over revealing our partners didn't look too impressed with her vocalness!

"Ooooooohhhhhh, fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkk yeeeesssss, you're going to make me cuuuuuummmmm again, yeeeeeessssssssssssss!" Sasha screamed as her orgasming pussy tightened around my cock.

That did the trick, as I emptied my balls deep into Sasha's pussy, cumming first and winning the challenge!

"What do I win?" I asked as I looked over and saw Darren withdrawing his cock from my wife's pussy, a flow of cum following it out.

"A dirty weekend with your wife." Sasha responded, waiting for my less than amazed reaction before adding, "and me as well!"

"You mean a weekend long threesome?" I asked.

"Yep." My wife added.

"I can't wait!" I said grinning.

*************************

Half an hour later, having cleaned ourselves up Ellie and I said goodbye to Sasha and Darren and started on our way home, making sure we weren't late for the babysitter again!

"Sasha seemed to enjoy you a lot tonight!" My wife remarked as we walked.

"She was quite loud wasn't she! I'm sure it was all just competitive so she could win, it didn't upset you did it?" I asked.

"No, but I don't think Darren was too impressed with her!"

We both stopped talking as we turned up our street and entered our house. "Hi Katy, we're back on time today!" Ellie shouted.

"Great, could you take me home now?" The young blonde asked as she bounced round the corner.

"Sure." I replied, hoping for another flash of her bald pussy, but unfortunately it wasn't to be, all I got was a 'Thanks' as she shut the car door.

*************************

*************************

Two weeks later I was at work, looking at my to-do list I knew it would be at least eight before I left so I called my wife to tell her I wouldn't be home until at least nine. As we spoke my mind drifted to the threesome between Sasha, Ellie & I; we had booked the hotel, but it wasn't for another two weeks yet. To say I was looking forward to it would be an understatement!

An hour later I got a phone call to say the deadline for the project I was working on had been pushed back a week, I quickly decided that I may as well head home now, attempting to call my wife to tell her the good news but not getting an answer.

*************************

Another hour later I was putting the key into my front door - "Ellie, I'm home, my deadline got pushed back."

I was met with silence, making my way through to the lounge, still no-one, and no-one in the kitchen either. I made my way upstairs and to my surprise saw Katy putting my son to bed, "Oh, hi Matt, Ellie said you wouldn't be home until much later?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd have to work late, but my deadline got pushed back, where is she?"

"She said she was going round to Sasha & Darren's for a drink." Katy replied.

"Oh." I replied, kissing my sleeping son on the forehead before walking back downstairs and pulling my phone out.

I thought about calling my wife, but decided to text Sasha instead: 'I thought I was the one getting the threesome! :('. Two minutes later my phone rang, to my surprise it was Sasha.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Isn't Ellie round there with you?" I asked.

"I'm still at work, had to work late, so no! Who said she was?"

"Our babysitter."

"Oh, well in that case I'm heading home now, I'll let you know what I find."

"I think I can guess!"

"Me too. See you soon sexy!" Sasha said before hanging up.

I slumped down in the sofa just as Katy came downstairs.

"Anything wrong?" she asked, seeing the expression on my face.

"Na, as I'm home now why not call your parents to take you home, I'll still pay you for the full time." I suggested.

"I can't, they're both out. Could you not take me home?" She asked.

"Not now the baby's asleep." I told her.

"Well I guess I'll have to stay until Ellie gets home." Katy said, sitting down on the sofa next to me, her short skirt riding up to expose more of her tanned legs whilst I did my best to ignore them by flicking on the TV.

About ten minutes later I was already disengaged from the TV, my thoughts solely about the fact my wife right now probably had her pussy full of Darren's cock, bitch.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my stupor: "I've shaved my pussy bald again." Did the pretty young blonde sat next to me really just say that, or was I hearing things?

"What?" I asked.

"Don't pretend you don't remember." Katy said, standing up. "Ooops, I dropped my keys..." She said, bending over, allowing her short skirt to ride up and display her bald pussy to me, snapping me to attention as she held the pose whilst I got a good look.

Katy stood up and turned round to me, "Did you really think that was accidental? I was testing you."

"Testing me?" I repeated, dumbstruck.

"Yeah, to see what sort of a man you are."

"And what sort am I?" I asked, intrigued as to where this was going.

"The sort of man I like!" Katy replied as she sat down on my lap, facing me.

"What sort is that?"

"The sort that wants me!" She told me, a glint in her blue eyes as she took my hand and pressed it to her bare pussy, "Do you like?"

"Yes." I replied, feeling the heat coming from her young cunt.

"Mmmmmmm." She groaned as I dipped my fingers into the searing heat of her young slit. Her hands quickly found the zip on my trousers as she slid my already hard cock free from the confines of my boxers.

"This definitely makes you a man I like!" Katy said with a grin as she gently stroked her hand up and down my shaft. "How do you feel about fucking your babysitter?"

"I think you'd struggle to take it all." I told her.

"Hmmmm, you might be right, but there's only one way to find out!" She grinned, before removing her top to reveal a pair of braless, small, but incredibly pert breasts.

I removed my fingers from her slit, licking her young juices from my fingers before setting to work mauling her young tits as she took my cock and lined it up to her wet entrance. The head popped into the searing heat of her young pussy as Katy very slowly edged more of my thick cock into her.

"Oh my fucking god you're splitting me in two!" She said, having paused with only half of my length inside her.

"Do you think you can take it all?" I asked.

"Yes, I just need..." She started.

I didn't let her finish, instead I took hold of her and pulled her down whilst thrusting up, the rest of my cock tearing into her as I impaled her completely.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" She screamed as her tight cunt was forcibly loosened.

"You OK?" I asked, with a grin at having literally split my young babysitter in two.

"Yeah, I just need to get used to your size. I've never had anyone anywhere near as thick as you, my pussy is more than full!" She replied, a slight grin starting to spread across her face.

Slowly the young girl started to slide her tight pussy up and down my cock as I turned my attention to her pert breasts, she mewed as I gently bit and pulled her pencil eraser nipples with my teeth, washing my tongue over them as she continued to ease herself up and down me.

"Oh fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk, my nipples are so sensitive, you're making me cuuuummmmm." She screamed, her already tight pussy gripping my cock like a vice as she threw her head back and screamed out loud, her orgasm rushing through her body as she spasmed, before finally collapsing down onto me, breathing heavily.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked grinning at the slim blonde, still impaled on me.

"Oh my fucking god, how did you do that to me? I've never cum that hard before!" She told me, a smile spreading across her face as she said "Now it's your turn to cum hard!"

With that the perky young blonde started sliding slowly up and down my cock, her pussy a little looser and more lubricated after her orgasm, but still tight enough that I could feel every millimetre of her 18 year old pussy.

"Mmmmm, gonna cum!" I groaned.

"Do it!"

"But what about...?"

"I'm on the pill, don't worry!" She grinned, before moaning as I unloaded gallons of cum into her young, tight hole.

"Wow, that was amazing!" I told her.

"Thanks, I..."

'BUZZZZZZ' went the doorbell, cutting Katy off mid-sentence.

"Shit, quick get your top back on." I said, as I hastily pulled on my trousers and shirt.

"Can't you just ignore it?"

'BUZZZZZZ'. "Doesn't look like they want to be ignored!" I told her.

I finished buttoning my shirt as I walked to the door, as Katy pulled her top back on and smoothed down her skirt.

"Hello sexy!" Sasha said as I opened the door, walking in and jumping me, her tongue pushing hungrily into my mouth.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked, breaking for air.

"Well, I thought I'd come round to tell you what I saw and have a bit of fun, only to find you're having fun without me!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh come on, I heard your babysitter scream, which means you either fucked her, or killed her. And as you've made me scream like that with that fat cock of yours I know which one it is!" Sasha told me as she took my hand and led me into the lounge, where Katy was stood trying to work out who I was talking to.

"Who are you?" Katy asked Sasha.

"I'm Sasha, Ellie's best friend." She told Katy before turning to me and saying "Mmmmmm, I don't blame you for fucking her, she's certainly a hot piece!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I would never do anything like that!" Katy protested.

"Babes, you've got cum running down your leg and your face is red in a 'I've just been fucked by Matt's fat cock way'. And I should know, I've looked exactly the same a few times!" Sasha said matter of factly.

Katy went even redder before I said to Sasha "If you don't mind watching the baby I'll take her home now."

"OK, two conditions though."

"Shoot!"

"First, you don't fuck her on the way back, I've got a sodden pussy that needs filling!"

"Done!" I grinned.

"Second, next time you fuck the babysitter I want in too, she's a fitty!"

"Deal!" I said, sporting a huge grin.

*************************

"Was she serious?" Katy asked in the car on the way back.

"About what?" I asked.

"Everything, her conditions."

"Definitely, I'd be willing to bet she'll ambush me naked the moment I open the door. And yes, she would without doubt join us, if you're up for it?"

Katy thought for a while, then as we pulled up at her house said "I'm up for it, I'll do anything to have your fat cock split me in half again!"

With that the perky young blonde got out of the car, "I'll see you soon?" She asked.

"Yep, me & Sasha!" I said with a broad grin as she shut the door before I sped home to my wife's horny best friend!

*************************

I got home, and to my slight disappointment wasn't met by a naked Sasha at the door, there was however a top discarded at the bottom of the stairs. I walked towards the stairs and could quite clearly see a skirt discarded halfway up, I grinned to myself as I ascended the stairs and discovered a discarded bra at the top. Looking towards my bedroom door I saw it shut, but with a discarded pair of panties just outside. I made my way over to the door and opened it, to be greeted by Sasha, naked on my bed, sawing one of my wife's dildo's in and out of her wet pussy.

"Finally!" She said, "I was beginning to think you had broken the first condition!"

"What and miss out on a piece of your fine ass, I think not!"

"Well this fine ass is gagging for your cock, the dildo is just no comparison!" She told me as I stripped naked.

"I thought we said no marital bed sex?" I asked, getting on to the bed and lying down next to her, my left hand fondling her breast as my right gently stroked her pussy.

"Well, they broke it first, so I don't see the problem!" She told me.

"What did you see?" I asked, my fingers replacing the dildo sliding into Sasha's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm!" She moaned as my fingers slid into her sodden pussy. "Well, to start with they didn't even bother to shut the bedroom door, so as soon as I had crept upstairs I could see them naked on my bed."

"And?"

"Ellie was on all fours, and Darren was busy stuffing his cock into her pussy."

"What we expected then, did they see you?" I asked her as my fingers made their way to her engorged clit.

"Oh, you're going to make me cum you sexy bastard! No they didn't see me, but I got a video of them!" Sasha grinned.

"Why, what for?" I asked, my fingers really working her clit over now.

"Just incase, you never know!" She said, before moaning "Ah fuuuuccckkk, cuuuummmiiiiinnnnggg." Her body gently spasming as I felt her juices flow out against my hand.

"Enjoy?" I asked, grinning.

"How the fuck do you do that to me? It's payback time now!" She told me.

Sasha sat up and repositioned herself, before quickly diving down and sinking my cock into her warm mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" I groaned as my wife's best friend went to town on my cock.

"You taste like well fucked babysitter pussy!" She said with a grin as she quickly came up for air, before diving back down again. She came back up again and said "Now my pussy is desperate for a cock, any ideas?"

"Just one!" I said, reaching up to fondle her amazing large boobs as she mounted me.

"Mmmmmm, well I've only got one thing on my mind too, let's hope it's the same thing!" She said, lining my cock up with her entrance, I could feel the heat emanating from her hole.

"Oooooohhhh, mmmmmmmm!" We both moaned, as Sasha slid down my cock until her pussy was fully impaled. She slowly slid herself up and down my cock as I gently caressed her huge tits, occasionally having her lean over so I could suck one of her erect nipples into my mouth.

Sasha and I enjoyed our first ever slow, sensual fuck as we spent a good hour enjoying each other's bodies, before we both groaned in unison, her pussy clamped down on my cock as it injected my cum deep into her, her juices spilling out down my cock and over my crotch.

She fell down ontop of me, rolling off to the side as we gently caressed and kissed each other, silently enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss.

She spoke first, "That was the most amazing sex of my life Matt, you were so soft and gentle, and you made me feel so wanted. Then when I came it was just this amazing explosion rippling through my whole body. Thankyou!" She said, finishing the sentence with a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Yeah, that was so amazingly intense! It's never felt so good when I've cum before, we should do this more often!" I told her.

"Don't worry babe, we will! I have a plan!" She said with a grin, "Now though I should go before Ellie gets back. Text me when she gets in as I'm going for a coffee first - I wouldn't want to catch them up to anything now would I!"

I watched Sasha get dressed before escorting her to the door, we kissed passionately on the doorstep before she left.

Twenty minutes later Ellie returned, telling me she went to have coffee with Sasha & Darren. I told her I got home half an hour ago and let Katy go early. We went to bed together, but for the first time in many years we slept without touching.

12