Getting It Out Of Our Systems Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I try my best!" Matt replied.

Matt withdrew his still erect penis from me. I turned over and so he was now straddled over me. I looked at him, at his body. The man I'd been secretly attracted to for so long and who I'd had so many fantasies about was now here, naked, and about to fuck me again. Just the thought of that made me tingle down there. My eyes landed on Matt's penis. It was still rigid and standing to attention but now slippery and wet from my juices.

I spread my legs and guided the head of his penis into me. I was so wet that Matt slid effortlessly in. Our eyes met as he sank down and he let out a groan of pleasure. "Oh Sally, you are one hot, sexy woman!" he whispered in my ear. I replied by passionately kissing him. The kiss was so deep and intense, ours tongues exploring each other's mouths as though we were trying to devour each other.

Matt reached out and took my hands in his, pinning them to the bed by ears. As our fingers entwined I was trapped but couldn't have been any more willing to submit to him. At that moment I was all his and he could have pretty much done anything to me!

As Matt broke the kiss he raised himself up on his arms so he could nearly but not quite withdraw and then enter me again. I could feel his big, hard cock moving back and forth. He was slow at first and then gradually speeded up. We looked into each other's eyes and the electricity crackled between us.

Matt lowered his body down on to me. The feel of his skin on mine was bliss. I wanted him even closer to me so I wrapped my legs around his back and arched my back. Matt penetrated me even deeper. He speeded up his thrusts and I thrust in time.

As our bodies collied together with each thrust I felt those familiar waves of pleasure growing again. As we got quicker and quicker I could tell from the look on Matt's face that he was close too. "Oh fuck me Sally, fuck me really hard. I'm so close" Matt said breathlessly. "I want to come in you".

I lowered my legs and we went for it even faster and harder. We were both breathing hard, our skin damp with sweat from the exertion. I wrapped my arms around Matt's back and held him tight as we fucked each other harder and harder. Matt closed his eyes and I knew he was coming. I was coming too. The pleasure was almost too much to take. I shuddered as my muscles spasmed out of control. I could feel myself beyond my control gripping and releasing Matt's hard cock .

Matt gasped as he came. His face still for a moment and then as he finished coming the biggest smile I'd ever seen spread across his it. He collapsed, totally spent onto me , unable to move. His head was buried in my hair and neck. I could feel his cum trickling inside me, all warm and wet.

We lay there completely and quite literally shagged out. After a while Matt raised himself up and withdrew from me. He sat with his legs straddling me and so I was trapped under him. "Mr Forrester" I exclaimed. "You should come with a warning! And I think you should be called Mr Phwoarrester!!"

"Was it good for you darling?" Matt enquired.

"Hmm, it was alright! " I casually replied as a I started to grin. Matt grabbed me round the waist and tickled me. I giggled and squealed with delight. "I'm joking, it was fucking amazing!!"

Matt climbed off me, moved next to me on the bed and lay his head back on the pillows. I put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his strong arm around me and pulled me close.

As we lay there catching our breath, our hot, damp skin on one another I knew again that we had failed, we'd failed to break the attraction and desire for each other and that we'd failed to get it out of systems. My body and mind were both fucked but I knew I still wanted more.

12