Claire Ch. 01

Story Info
Unexpected guest can be trouble for a good husband.
4.6k words
4.31
29.2k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story about a loyal husband, his wife, and their friend and the adventures they get it to.

Please forgive the spelling and the grammar. I am not a writer and do not pretend to be one.

*

"Hello dear, how's your day going?"

"It's going great. How's your vacation been?"

"It's so beautiful out here; the streams and mountains. The hot air balloon was great, so fun. We were so high, and the sky was clear I could see forever. I have taken so many pictures. When I get back on Monday, I will show you. Oh, by the way, my friend, Claire called, you remember Claire."

I thought for a second, then remembered I met Claire a couple of times a few years ago. She's a friend of Kim's from college. She was pleasant to look at; blondish curly hair average size breasts, nice figure. "Yes, I remember Claire."

"She sold her house and is moving back to town. But she can't get to her new house for three weeks. She asked me if she could stay with us."

"Sure, when is she supposed to be here?"

"This Sunday, could you also do me a favor, change the sheets on the bed and clean up the room a little bit?"

"No problem. "

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." She hung up. Fuck, l finally get a few days alone, now I have to entertain Claire, I thought to myself. I love my wife, but there are times I like to be alone, catch up around the house, go fishing, etc.

Friday after work, I went home to get the room ready for Claire. When done, I decided I would go fishing the following day. I got up early and headed out. The fishing wasn't that good, so I came in around lunch, cleaned the boat, and put away the fishing gear. Being hot and sweaty, I decided to take a dip in the pool. Swimming around for a little bit and cooled off, I got out to go inside. Inside the porch, I peeled off my bathing suit and hung it on a hook. The screen doesn't block much. I imagine the neighbors could see me if they looked hard enough. But I didn't care.

Drying off, I heard, "Nice." Startled, I looked up. There was Claire, standing in the doorway. She wasn't there. I walked in. She must have just arrived. She leaned against the door and watched me. Being a nudist at heart, it didn't bother me if she saw me naked.

"Do you always take off your bathing suit on the porch?"

"Yes. I don't like to drip water on the floor."

"Don't you worry if the neighbors see you?"

"No, I don't care. I'm sure they could see me if they wanted. But they are usually busy doing things in their yard and don't look this way." I finished drying off as Claire just stood there stared. "Kim told me you were coming in tomorrow."

"You know Kim; she's always getting dates mixed up."

I walked toward the door to get some clothes. "Are you going to let me by, or are you just going to keep staring at me?"

"Ok," she moved aside to let me by. As I walked past her, she grabbed my ass and gave it a quick squeeze. "That's nice."

"I'm glad you approve. I'm going to get some clothes on."

"You don't have to do that on my account."

"If someone saw us, it would be awkward, me standing naked in front of my wife's good friend."

"I guess you're right."

"Your room is at the top of the stairs, to the left, then left at the end."

"Thanks." She picked up her bag and went upstairs.

I took a quick shower, put on some clothes, then came downstairs. Claire was sitting at the kitchen table, looking at her phone. "I'm going to make myself a sandwich. Would you like one?"

"No thanks, I had a late breakfast."

Finishing lunch, "I have some things to do in the garage."

"Don't count on me for dinner. There are some friends I haven't seen for a while, So we are meeting at the beach."

"Ok, You know the code to get in the door right?"

"Yes."

"I will see you later." I spent the rest of the day working around the yard and garage. Made myself some dinner, grabbed a beer, and sat down by the fire pit. I was fiddling with my phone, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Claire walking out the back door. No longer in her beach attire. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail that exsiccated her blue eyes. She had on a tight-fitting light blue halter top that framed her c size breast and a short dark blue skirt that was cut above her knees.

She sat down right beside me, and as she did, her skirt rose up her thigh. I was unable to make out if she has any thing on under the skirt. She must have had a few drinks as her speech was a little slurred.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was good. I spend some time at the beach with my friend Mary getting some sun. Then I saw my friend Janice. We had some dinner and a few cocktails. It was getting late, so I came home."

There was a long silence then, "Tim, you know I've been divorced for almost 6 months, plus my worthless husband didn't touch me for two years before that. I mean, I haven't had anyone to take care of my needs, if you know what I mean."

"I didn't know that, Claire."

"Seeing you on the porch. Well, I have been thinking about you all day," as she put her hand on my crotch and gave my member a little squeeze.

"Claire, I am faithful to Kim."

"I know, but I am just so horny. Look how hard my nipples are." She reached down and cupped her breast, pulling them up to display them to me. Looking down at her nipples, they looked to be hard as nails, causing the material of her blouse to poke out. They must have been the size of pencil erasers through the thin material. Reaching down, she pulled up her skirt, spread her legs to show me she wasn't wearing any panties. "See how wet my pussy is fantasizing about you, and my poor little love button has been aching for attention." In the firelight, I could see her shaven labia. Her clit was poking out from between her puffy lips.

She then took a finger, slid it up ward till it reached the top, pulling back the hood, exposing even more of her clit. It was bigger than the tip of my little finger.

Straining to keep faithful, I said, "Claire, this isn't going to go anywhere."

"I know, but maybe, if you just watch, I will be able to get off. My husband use to watch me. I love it when someone watches. It makes me so horny. I cum so hard."

"Claire, I'm going to bed, alone. "

"Please, I haven't had sex in 12 months, except for playing with myself. I need it so bad, please. I will never tell anyone, please." She pulled her halter top off, exposing her smooth, firm breast. Taking a nipple in one hand and her clit in the other, she started to masturbate by the fire.

I heard some noises from next door. Worried she would keep begging till someone heard her, I finally gave in. "Ok, I will watch, but nothing else. We should probably do this inside."

"Thank you. I won't forget this."

"Ok."

Claire jumped up, "I'm going up to my room. Join me there."

"All right, I'm just going to put these dishes away. Then I will be right up."

When I got to her bedroom, the door was open. There was a faint sound of buzzing in the background. Claire was lying on her back, propped up against the headboard with pillows behind her. There was a sheet covering her, "I was beginning to worry that you had changed your mind. I am glad you didn't." She pulled the sheet aside, exposing her naked body. The light in the room was bright, showing me her naked beauty. There was a pink rabbit dildo sticking out of her soaking wet pussy. The head of the rabbit was only inside her a little bit, rotating around. The bunny ears were buzzing just beyond her swollen clit. She was so wet her legs were cover with her juices and a puddle on the sheet. Even though I said I wouldn't do anything, my cock became hard at the sight.

"I see you approve," she said, looking at the bulge in my shorts. She spread her legs wide, allowing me a clear view. Claire wasted no time by cupping her breasts, squeezing them, then pulling them up to suck on each of her nipples. She moved her right hand down to her waiting twat. First, rubbing her clit with her thumb. Then, grabbing hold of the rabbit, she pushed it deep inside herself. Her soaking honey hole made a sloshing noise as the rabbit entered her. "Ah, Ou, that's good." Next, she commenced to push and pull the rabbit in her twat. With each inward thrust, the bunny ears pressed against her clit, and she would let out a moan. Claire occasionally looked up at me. "You like?"

"Yes."

"You can join me if you want." I shook my head no. Claire continued the assault on her pussy. The hand that was squeezing her tits was now pinching her nipples, first one then the other. Her nipples had become red from the abuse. She would push the rabbit as deep as it could go, hold it for a moment making sure her clit was between the bunny ears. "Oh, my, that's really good." I was rubbing my cock through my shorts. Claire looked up. "Look at what your missing," pulling the rabbit out and spread her lips wide open.

I told myself I would not fuck her, but I figured jerking off was ok. I unbuckled my shorts and let them fall to the ground. Then I stepped out of them. Wrapping my hand around my stiff cock to stroke it. "That looks delicious. Can I have a suck?"

"Nope."

"Ok, I will be satisfied to see you fucking your hand."

Claire pulled her knees up tight to her tits, exposing her ass to reveal a red jewel covering her anus. She noticed me staring at it. "Do you like my butt plug?"

"I sure do."

"I find that it heightens my pleasure. When I ask you to watch, I meant you could touch too. Touching is ok, right?"

"I guess; it would be ok."

"Good, please, my nipples need attention." I moved closer; using my free hand, I began to play with her nipples. "Pinch them. Oh, that's good, harder, don't worry, you won't break them. Harder, pinch as hard as you can, harder, the harder you pinch, the more I get excited." Her nipples became hard as rocks and cherry red. "Oh, ya, that's it, more. "

"You are really kinky. You know that."

"You haven't seen anything yet." Claire pulled the rabbit out of her soaking pussy, brought it up to her mouth, and sucked on it. "Mum, I love the taste of pussy." She finished sucking on the rabbit, reached under her pillow, pulled out a 12" black dildo that had a 9" anal probe on the side. "Since you won't fuck me with your dick, fuck me with this."

She held out the dildo, "If you insist." I took it from her. I stopped working on her nipples, moved between her legs. Looking straight up, I reached out between her pussy and ass and took hold of the butt plug. "You will not need this anymore. I grabbed the jeweled butt plug and pulled it out, her anus stretched to allow the plug freedom.

A low moan escaped from her lips. I put the dildo up between her lips, "stop teasing me. Fuck me."

"You asked for it." I lined up both heads to their intended targets, pushed them in and out to allow her to get used to them.

"Would you stop fucking a?" Before she could finish the sentence, I pushed the monster most of the way in her pussy and ass. Her eyes widened, then shut. Fuck, me, Oh, Yeah. I pulled it out till the ends of the heads were the only part still left inside her. She opened her eyes just as I pushed the dildo as far as it could go. The expression on her face was one of lust and disbelief that she was able to take the big dildo all the way in her pussy and ass. "Oh, My, Au."

I repeated the motion slowly, working up to a fast pace. "AH, OU, OH, MY GOD," I released hold of my cock, so I could use my thumb to rub her clit. I pressed hard on it. Unintelligent sounds began to come out of her mouth. After some time, I finally heard some I could understand. "I'M CUMING. I quickened the pace and pressed harder on her clit. She screamed out some noise, and her body started convulsing, her eyes roll back in her head. Finally, her body became limp. I figured she passed out.

I pulled the dildo out, placed it next to her head. Her legs still wide open, cum leaking from her swollen pussy. I still had a big hard-on and have not gotten off. I finish jerking off. My first load land across her face, then tits, belly, and finish off on her pussy. "I hope you got what you needed," I said. Claire didn't answer. She just rolled over and snuggled up to her dildo, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm.

It was almost 10:00 the next morning when I heard Claire moving around. 30 minutes later, she walked into the kitchen wearing an oversized wife-beater tank top that barely covered her ass. "Good morning, sleep well?" I said.

"Did we have sex last night?"

"No, but I did fuck you with your black buddy." She looked at me curiously, then remembered.

"Oh, that explains why my pussy hurts a little. Did you fuck my ass too?"

"I figured you wanted me to. You had to butt plug in your ass and that the dildo had the anal probe. Why do you ask?"

"My ass hurts some too. I must have had more to drink than I thought. I haven't dared to try them out."

"It's a shame you don't remember, but it seems like you enjoyed it."

"It's a little hazy, but it's coming back to me. First, I came home, sat next to you by the fire. Next, I was in my bed playing with myself. That's about all I remember."

"Do you want me to fill you in on the rest?"

"I'm not sure if I want to know, but go ahead."

"You did sit next to me by the fire. You pleaded with me to have sex with you. Telling me that you haven't had any in 12 months."

"I did? What else?"

"I turned you down."

"Why?"

"Because I am faithful to Kim."

"Oh, ya."

"Trying to convince me you lifted your shirt to show me your tits. Not convinced that was enough, you pulled your skirt up to show me my assets."

"I did?"

"Begged me to fuck you and masturbating in front of me. I was worried one of my neighbors would hear you. So I agreed to watch you do yourself. So we went to your room. Are you sure you want to hear more?"

"I'm not sure. But go ahead?"

"You must have gotten the courage earlier to put the butt plugin because when I got to your room, you were already naked under the sheet. You pulled the sheet aside, showed me your body and your pink rabbit. You know you're pretty kinky."

"I am. Why do you say that."

"Well, you had me pinching and twisting your nipples so hard I thought I was going to hurt you."

"That's why my breast hurt."

"Next, you showed me how you use your rabbit. Then showed me your butt plug and told me you loved having it because it filled you up and heightened your orgasm."

"Did I say that? Are you sure? Because I have never put that or anything else in my butt.

Oh, that's what the sales girl told me it felt like."

"Finally, you pulled out your black buddy and told me that since I wasn't going to use my cock. To use it, so I did. I tell you, you took it like a porn star."

"Oh, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. If I weren't married to Kim, I would fuck you in a heartbeat. You are a hot MILF."

"A MILF, what's that?"

"Mother, I Would Like to Fuck."

"That sounds better than being called a slut. Ok, when I woke up, there was all this dried crusty stuff over me. Do you know what it was?"

"I have to come clean when you passed out from your orgasm."

"I passed out?"

"Yes, you had one hell of an orgasm."

"Shit, I wish I remembered."

"Will after you passed out, I still had a raging hard-on."

"I gave you a hard-on?"

"Yes, after you passed out, I need to release the pent-up cum in my cock, so I blew my load over you."

"Wow, is that the truth?"

"Yes."

"You won't tell Kim, will ya?"

"Hell no, I like my balls the way they are. Thank you."

"I could use something to ease my soreness."

"I have some breakfast made and some orange juice?"

"Do you have any champagne?"

"I think where is some in the cabinet above the refrigerator. The Jacuzzi is hot if you want to use it."

"That would feel great. After I finish eating, I'm going to relax in the Jacuzzi."

"Ok, I have a few things to do around the outside, your welcome to anything in the kitchen."

"Thanks again."

I went to the garage, got some gardening tools, and started my projects. A little bit later, Claire walked out of the house in her suit, holding her mimosas and a towel. She had on a tiny thong bathing suit. The top barely covered her aerosols, and the bottom was a small triangle held in place with two strings. One went around her waist. The other went up between her ass cheeks. "Do you mind if I wear this, I know it's pretty small and revealing? I just want to get tanned over more to my body."

"I'm fine with it." Claire bent over, set her drink down. As she did, the top of her suit fell open, revealing her breasts. Then bent over to remove the cover of the Jacuzzi. She spread her legs apart to get a better footing to move the cover. She gave me a great view between her parted ass cheeks.

"Can you help me with the Jacuzzi?"

"Sure."

I pull the cover off. Claire moved over to the edge and put one leg in, stopping, leaving the other on the ground. Sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi, with her legs wide apart, she said. "That's hot. I think I will sit here till I get used to the water." Looking up, she realized I was looking straight between her legs. With a smile, she said, "this may take some getting used to."

Still looking at her, "It sure will." I snapped out of my trance, looked up to see her staring at my crotch, then down. My cock had fallen out. I was wearing a swimsuit that I cut out the liner to be more comfortable.

"Oh, excuse me, I need to get back to work."

Still staring at my dick. "If you have to?"

I got up, put my dick back in the suit, and went back to what I was doing. Claire slipped into the Jacuzzi and soaked for a while. She started alternating between the Jacuzzi and pool a few times, then settled on the raft in the pool.

I went to the garage to avoid looking at Claire's teasing. It was hard to get the thought of her out of my head. I knew it would be only trouble if I kept watching her. After a while, I forgot about her. Finishing up in the garage, I headed back to the pool area. When I rounded the corner, I saw her on the lounge chair. She had taken off her top and undid the ties of her bottoms. She looked over at me.

"This is so relaxing. I love it here."

"I'm glad you're enjoying it."

"I need to turn over and get sun on my back." She stood up to me. As she did, her bottoms fell to the ground. Claire looked down at the suit on the ground, giggling, "Oops., look what happened." She did a little turn to expose her backside, parted her legs, bent over, and picked them up. Hesitating, she looked between her legs at me. I focused on her face, then her pubic mound. Her labia were slightly spread apart, exposing her inner lips. I focused back on her face. She gave me a devilish smile, stood up, and faced me.

She held out her suit, "Do I need to put this back on?"

"Not if you don't want to."

"Great, now I can tan my pussy." She sat back down, leaned back, and let her legs fall open, exposing herself.

Staring down at her lovely naked body, I said, "I need to get back to work before I get in trouble."

Looking up, she ran two of her fingers between her labia lips and then parting them so I could see her pink inner lips. "You don't have to go. I don't mind you being here." I had to walk off before I couldn't.

Claire laid in the chair, soaking up the sun. Every time I passed by, she made sure to give me an open view of her assets. I finished up my work and was going inside. As I walked in front of her, she looked up at me. I tried not to look back, but the sight of her glistening tan body was hard not to see.

"Tim, Could you hand me my drink? It's over on the bar?"

"Sure." I walked over and picked it up, brought it back, trying to avoid looking at her. I was about to hand it to her.

Looking straight into my eyes, she said, "Can you put it on the table? My hands are busy." Trying to resist looking down, I failed. She had one hand squeezing her breast and the other buried in her pussy. I set the drink down and had to get out of there soon. I will to kept faithful was almost gone.

12