Getting My Boyfriend Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my first orgasm of the evening. It was incredible. I felt like I was going to break his fingers, I squeezed them so hard. Max smiled at me from his spot at my clitoris, but he didn't stop flicking my sensitive button at all. He stayed right there and, sure enough, there came another orgasm, and then another and another!

When the orgasm storm was over, I was dripping with sweat, we had lost count of the orgasms, and I was feeling like I could have walked to China, I was so euphoric. Looking at Max, I saw that he was pretty happy with my performance as well.

I wanted to be fucked, though, and I wanted to do it out of the Merry Widow. I turned over and asked Max if he would please untie me. There was another way in, but this was a good way to get him involved in getting me out.

I felt Max's lips brush my ass: one cheek, then the other. Then he untied the bow that would let him unlace me and let me free. He lifted my hair out of the way and kissed my shoulders, then began to loosen the laces.

The laces were soon loose enough for me to get out, but Max lay on top of me, his cock nestling into the crack of my ass, and whispered into my ear, "Do you still have that condom? Because your ass looks incredible tonight."

I was incredibly surprised, because I usually had to initiate anal sex, even though it was a HUGE turn-on for Max. He had never been this straightforward about it. I guess it was another thing that had changed in a year.

I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the condom lying there. I had, in fact, kept it for this occasion. He almost snatched it out of my hand in his haste to put it on. I removed the Merry Widow, feeling much better as my breasts were released from their constraints. I stood, then bent over the bed, grabbing a bottle of lube off the table just in case we needed it.

Max stood behind me and slowly penetrated my ass. He got the head in the first try, stretching my tight opening a little bit, but it felt SO good. I pushed back against him the next time and took him all the way. We started to move together and I could hear the moist slapping noises his balls made when they made contact with my pussy. Max threw his head back in ecstasy and I gave him a little squeeze to welcome him to the neighborhood. I put my hand on my clit, but it was immediately shoved away, as Max had the same idea at the same time. He rubbed at my pussy and I orgasmed again. It was SO good! I twisted my body a little more and rubbed his balls every time I could reach them, but his hands kept getting in the way and I ended up mostly holding his hand. That was a little weird. He reached his other hand around me and grabbed one of my tits, then the other, fondling them gently at first, then twisting my nipples harder and harder as his cock continued to slide in and out of my ass.

He sat up straight, took me by the hips and began to pick up the pace. He was sweating freely now, and I could feel the moisture dripping off of his face and onto my ass. I called for a short halt, then got on my hands and knees on the bed with him kneeling behind me so that he could drive me into the softness of the bed in comfort. His beautiful cock stroked in and out of me until he hit my ass with his pelvis every time he thrust in and until he almost popped out every time he came out of my hot, tight little ass. I loved the sensation and wanted it to continue forever. Suddenly, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and tugged on it, making me kneel up in front of him. I turned my head and kissed him hungrily. He began to thrust hard and slowly, and I knew he was close to coming. If I could just pull off one more orgasm tonight would be perfect... I leaned down and rubbed frantically at my clit, then exploded, seeing stars (maybe because I really could not breathe like that). The convulsions in my ass did it for him. He came.

He pulled out of my ass, and we both lay down on the bed. I pulled the covers up and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

For this night, at least, my boyfriend was back.

12