Getting Naked Ch. 02

Story Info
The naked fun continues with the neighbors.
1.6k words
4.32
50.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the first part "Getting Naked" before this one. There was not supposed to be a part 2, but after so many requests, and one special one, I have tried to go outside my comfort zone a bit.

*************

I was chuckling to myself as I made my way back to the bathroom in our bedroom to clean up. This had turned into quite an interesting, and arousing, evening. I thought about putting on a robe or something, but decided what the hell and didn't.

I entered the kitchen to put on some coffee and found hubby Don just about to step into his briefs. He looked up and saw that I was still stark naked and he stopped.

"I suppose we should get dressed, right?" I asked.

"Do I get a vote?" It was Tony. He and Sue walked in the room and I saw he was staring at my chest. Again!

"You probably want us all to stay naked for the rest of the evening, don't you?" I teased.

"Hell yes!"

"Would work for me" Don said, his gaze moving up and down Sue's tight body.

I just laughed and started working on making the coffee. Everybody took that as the official okay and they all sat down, still naked, and began chatting like this was an everyday occurrence.

I went about getting out cups, sugar, creamer, and some chocolate cake that was left in the refrigerator while the conversation flowed. It was a conversation laced with lots of jokes, ribbing and sexual connotation. I could not help but notice that Tony was constantly watching me, and I loved it. I had not felt this sexy or desirable in I didn't know how long.

Once the coffee was ready and everybody served, I joined them at the table.

"Okay, let's get this out in the open right away." Sue said. "Anybody have a problem with what has transpired here this evening? Anybody feel bad, have misgivings or regrets?"

We looked at each other, and everybody had wicked little grins on their faces and it was clear we all had enjoyed it.

Tony's eyes met mine for only a split second before he vision was again locked on my tits, which made my nipples instantly hard.

"Well, judging by the state of my husband's ridged cock, I know exactly what is going through his mind at this moment!" Sue continued.

"Do tell," asked Don.

"He is thinking about taking Sue's big tits in his hands, running his thumbs over those rock hard nipples before taking them in his mouth. But mostly he is picturing wrapping those beautiful globes of hers around his hard dick and getting a titty fuck."

I know that my eyes flew wide open and my jaw dropped at that. Three sets of eyes were focused on my chest, which had flushed a bright red. My brain sensed movement and I realized that both guys were pulling on their now upstanding cocks.

Sue continued, "It is a lifelong fetish of his, something he has dreamt and talked about for as long as I have known him. Of course, it is something that I, with these little cupcake tits, can't fulfill for him. Not that he hasn't tried, numerous times, but I just don't have the equipment for it."

Tony was really working on his cock now, his tongue was actually hanging out of his mouth, and he looked like he was in a trance or something. My level-headed husband was pulling on himself and had a huge grin on his face and lust in his eyes. Me, I was panting and my pussy was soaked. I had never had that done to me, but the thought of it was so exciting.

What I heard next floored me.

"God I'd love to see that."

That statement came from my husband Don!!!

"What??" was my response?

Sue piped up, "Do you just want to see a titty fuck, or do you want to see Tony titty fucking Cindy?"

Don's hand stopped moving, his eyes got wide with panic and his voice cracked when he tried to speak. "Well, I, er, that is, I..."

He looked from my face, to my tits, to Tony's cock, and back to my face. It was clear that he had been picturing Tony's fat hard-on sliding between my ample breasts, and it turned him on. I know it sure as hell turned me on.

Tony just groaned, and his unoccupied hand began to move in the direction of my right tit. One part of my brain was screaming "Stop him, stop him." But those words never reached my lips. His hand closed around my breast, his fingers pinched the nipple. My eyes closed and I moaned at the sensation. No one but Don had touched me like that in so many years.

A sudden flash of panic hit me and I looked to see Don's and Sue's reaction. They were both watching what was unfolding before them with great interest. Sue had one hand between her legs, her fingers rubbing up and down her very wet slit. Her other hand was cupping my husband's balls. Don's mouth was slightly open and he was breathing heavily. He was again jacking his cock slowly with one hand and was playing with Sue's pert titty with his other hand.

I couldn't believe this was happening. It was almost like being in a dream, a very hot, sexy dream. I wanted it to stop, but yet that is the last thing I wanted.

Tony stood, one hand on his cock, the other still playing with my tit. His cock looked even fatter than it did earlier, and there was a drop of pre-cum on the tip of that massive head. He moved closer and for a moment I wanted to take that beautiful fat dick in my mouth. He had other ideas.

He put one leg on either side of me and leaned in. His cock came in contact with my skin right between my breasts. He put his hands on the outsides of both of them and pushed them together, with his cock trapped between them. He threw his head back and let out a loud groan. He ran his thumbs over my nipples, causing me to shudder, as he started sliding his dick up and down between my tits.

This was such a new experience for me. It felt so lewd, so sexy, so good. I looked down to see the head of his cock poke up from between my tits, then retreat until it almost disappeared, and then return as if aiming for my mouth. What an arousing sight. This close his dick looked as thick as my forearm. I found my hands were on his ass, helping him move back and forth. My own wetness was leaking down to the crack of my ass. I did not have the where-with-all at that moment to even wonder what Don and Sue were doing or thinking.

Tony was moaning and saying things like, "Oh fuck yeah, that feels so fantastic. My God your tits are unbelievable. I've died and gone to heaven. Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn."

Hearing that only made me hotter and hornier. At that moment I wanted that fat cock in my pussy, my mouth, and right where it was between my tits. All at the same time!!!

I have no idea how long this went on. I lost all track of time and reality. I did realize when Tony started moving faster and began grunting instead of talking, and squeezing my tits harder. I watched his cock swell a bit more and suddenly it happened.

The first shot of cum hit my chin. The second landed across my lips and nose. After that my cheeks and neck got quite a coating of hot sticky cum. I felt a mixture of sluttiness and extreme excitement.

After he stopped shooting, he just stood still, his cock between my tits which were still pressed together by his hands. He was staring down at that with what I would call a look of wonder.

I remembered our spouses at that point and looked at them. Don was slumped down in his chair, both his hand and Sue's on his softening dick, and a load of cum all over his belly, his chest and both of their hands. Sue had her eyes closed, was biting her bottom lip, and her fingers were noisily pushing in and out of her pussy. After a minute she stopped, opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for giving Tony something I never would be able to." She said.

I looked up at Tony and said, "I think you should let go now, I need to clean myself up." I don't think he had any intention of ever removing his cock from between my tits, but he finally did.

I don't think what happened next was planned. Sue brought her cum covered hand up to her mouth. As her tongue made contact with Don's sperm, she suddenly stopped.

"I, ah..." she started, looking at me a bit worried. "Sorry, force of habit, I always, with Tony's you know."

I was taken aback at first, but then just smiled at her, ran my tongue around my lips tasting Tony's cum that had landed there.

"Different," I said. "Not better, not worse, just different."

The guys were staring at us, both with their semi-soft dicks in their hands.

I hopped up, took Don by the hand and said, "We need a shower. You guys can use the shower in the spare bedroom, and anything else in that room you want."

A most interesting evening indeed.