Game Night

Story Info
Bobby and Amy host Game Night.
13.3k words
4.4
121.6k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
basher123
basher123
437 Followers

"How about a card game?" Bobby asked looking around the table. There were seven of us seated around the large dining room table. I was sitting in the middle along one of the sides of the table. My wife, Karen was seated directly across from me. Bobby's live-in girlfriend, Amy, was seated to my left. To my right was Sarah. Sarah was Ted's wife.

Ted was sitting on Karen's right. Bobby sat on her left. Rick was sitting at one end of the table, with Ted on his left and Amy on his right. Rick was unattached on this particular evening. The chair at the other end of the table was empty.

"What kind of card game?" I asked.

"Strip poker!" Bobby replied.

"Bobby!" Amy sort of half shrieked.

"What?" Bobby said looking back across the table at her. "We've done this before." He looked around the table then said, "Well some of us have."

"But Rick wasn't there." Amy said. "And Karen and Jason are new to our group. They might not feel comfortable doing something like that."

"How about it, Jason?" Bobby asked looking at me.

"Uh, uh," I stammered. Finally, I managed, "uh how far does it go?" I glanced up at Karen hoping for some direction, but she was looking back with a total lack of expression. I couldn't tell if she was interested or repelled by Bobby's suggestion.

"Only as far as each player wants," Bobby answered. "If anyone feels uncomfortable at any time, they can drop out. Amy and I have played it before and it's a great way to loosen things up."

Finally, Karen spoke. "Is that right, Amy?"

Amy sort of blushed. "It does loosen things up," she admitted. "We've played once before with Ted and Sarah. We all got drunk and almost naked and had a great time. Didn't we?" She was looking directly across the table at Ted when she asked the question.

"To be perfectly honest, "Ted spoke. "I'm a guy, and, as a guy I like looking at naked girls. Sarah knows that. So, if drinking and looking at naked girls is considered having a good time, I guess I'm guilty of that."

"It's just a little naughty," his wife, Sarah, chimed in. "You feel like you're doing something that you're not supposed to, but your husband is there, so how bad can it be? It's not like you're cheating or anything. Safe and sexy."

"So you and Ted and Amy and Bobby have all seen each other naked?" Karen asked Sarah.

"Well. Not naked, actually," Sarah answered. "As I recall, Amy and I got down to our bras and panties. Ted and Bobby still had on their jockeys."

"Don't forget about Sandra!" Bobby spoke up.

"Sandra? Who is Sandra?" Rick asked.

"Oh, yeah," Amy answered. "Who could forget Sandra? She's a single girl who lives in the complex. She has really big boobs. She's kind of wild; I'd guess you'd say."

"Wild? Wild how?" I asked.

Amy said, "Well last time we played, the big question was, 'What happens if you lose and you are already naked?' Sandra said, 'There are ways to handle that. I played once where we had a 'forfeit list'. If you lost, but didn't have any clothes left, you had to do the next task on the 'forfeit list.'"

"What sort of things were on this 'forfeit list'"? Karen asked suspiciously.

"Don't know. Never got that far," Bobby replied. "Why don't we text, Sandra, and see if she wants to come down? That would make it four guys and four girls."

"And one of those girls would have really big tits," Amy chided her boyfriend.

That broke the ice all around the table. Everyone laughed.

"Ok, I'll text her," Amy said.

While Amy was texting Sandra, I texted Karen, "well?"

"U want 2, don't u, u naughty boy?" came the reply. I looked up and Karen was sort of smiling at me.

"Not if you're gonna be mad at me," I texted back.

The reply that came back was just an emoji of a pair of red lips.

Another text followed, "we quit when I say quit - ok?"

I looked up and shook my head 'yes'.

"Sandra's on her way," Amy announced. She looked at the table and thought for a moment. "Ted I'm going to ask you to sit at the empty end of the table, if that's ok. And Karen, if you and Bobby could shift one seat to your right, that will leave Bobby's seat open for Sandra when she get here. Sarah, you and I can swap seats."

I saw what she had done. We were now all boy-girl-boy-girl around the table. None of us were sitting next to our spouse or significant other.

After everyone had found their new spot, Bobby said, "I'm going to get the table ready. You guys can grab a beer or mixed drink and meet me back here."

I met up with Karen and followed her into the kitchen to get our refreshments.

She turned to me and pulled me in close for a hug. "Jason, we've never done anything like this in our nine years of marriage."

"Well we don't have to do it now, unless you want to," I whispered back.

"I think I'm ok with it for now," Karen said softly.

"'Ok is not good enough, darling," I responded, looking into her dark brown eyes. "You are going to have to say that you want to. I don't want this to be like it was only my idea."

"I want to," she said after a moment.

"Why?" I asked. I don't think she was ready for that.

She paused and then whispered, "It's sorta hot, you know?"

"What's hot?" I grinned teasing her.

"The idea that we are being so naughty," she said.

"Or maybe the idea that three other men are going to be watching you every time you take of an item of clothing?" I taunted.

"Maybe," she was blushing now.

"Are you hot now?" I asked, pulling her in close.

"A little," she said.

"Are you wet?"

"Yes," she smiled.

We made our way back to the dining room.

Bobby, who was now at one end of the table, said, "Here are the rules. The game is five card draw. I'm sure most of you know how to play that. If not ask your neighbor. After the hand is over, the seven losers have to remove one item of clothing. If a player gets down to the point where a 'private part" is in danger of being exposed, that player can sit out that hand. Once there are seven players with nothing left to expose but 'private parts', the rules change a bit.

"First, the winner of the last hand strips down to the same condition as everyone else. From now on there will be no more sitting out. After each new hand, the seven losers will cut cards, low card is the big loser. In case of a tie, there can be more than one 'big loser'. Those who are not 'big losers' have to take a shot of this fine scotch," he nodded at the bottle sitting on the table.

"The 'big loser' has to remove an item of clothing. If that player is already completely naked, then we will ask Sandra, here, to consult her 'forfeit list'. Sandra, would you like to tell everyone about your list?"

Sandra smiled. "This is a list that my friends and I came up with in college. It's basically a list of sexy things you can do alone or with a partner. It was designed to be used by groups of couples. Since most of you are attached, I guess Rick and I are a couple for the purposes of this list."

"What sort of things are on the list?" Amy asked, "Naughty things?"

"Well, it starts out rather tame, but gets naughtier and naughtier, Sandra answered.

"And if we don't want to do it?" Sarah asked.

"I guess we need to decide that as a group, before we get started," was Sandra's answer.

"Well," said Bobby, "Nobody should have to do anything they don't want to do. If it gets to that point, the game is over. Is that ok with everyone? Everyone in favor raise your hand".

Eight hands went up.

"Great," said Bobby. "Let the games begin!"

Bobby dealt the first hand. I won the first hand with three kings. Everybody took off a shoe.

Sandra dealt the next hand. Amy won that hand. I took off a shoe as did everyone else but Amy. I couldn't really see, but at that point I'm sure six of us were shoeless.

"Darn," said Sarah. "I should have worn socks!" Everyone laughed.

"Me too," said Karen.

Ted dealt the next hand. Bobby won. I took off a sock as did Bobby and Sandra. I think she was the only female who came prepared.

Karen spoke up, "does jewelry count?"

"Nooooooo!" the answer was quick and universal.

Karen stood up. It was obvious she was down to her shorts and blouse. She unsnapped her shorts. They were tight and she had to peel them down over her tanned thighs. "Oh, my," I thought. "This got real in a hurry." She was wearing plain cotton underpants and every eye was on her as they came into view. I'm sure everyone saw the slight wetness in the material that had been stretched over her pussy area. I'm sure they saw the wisps of brown hair that sort of snuck out of both sides of her pantie's crotch. She stepped out of her shorts and sat back down. Her face was clearly red. I felt my cock getting hard from thinking about the other guys staring at Karen's mound.

Next it was Sarah's turn as she was also sockless. She thought for moment then unbuttoned her blouse and took it off. She had on a sports bra and it was obvious that her tits were bigger than they appeared under her blouse. Each titty was kind of squashed and pooching out the sides and tops of her cups. Sarah was a redhead and she had freckles between her breasts. She shook her red hair and dealt the next hand.

Karen won that hand. I could see a relieved look in her eyes. Rick, Ted and Sandra all lost their last sock. Bobby and I each lost our first sock.

With no socks to lose, beautiful blonde Amy had to lose something. She chose her jeans. She stood up and squirmed out of them and revealed a tiny black lacey thong. The little piece of fabric in front barely covered her labia. It was obvious that she kept her pussy shaved. The fabric was slightly transparent, and I could see the subtle outline of where her pussy lips met and the bud of her clitoris peeking out above them.

Sarah was next. She had already lost the blouse. She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down her legs. She had on a cute pair of cotton panties with a floral print. Like Karen, her pussy was unshaven and just enough of her pubic hair was visible to know that the carpet did indeed match the drapes. Clad only in bra and panties, Sarah had entered the danger zone.

Now it was my turn to deal. Rick won that hand. Bobby and I lost out last sock. Sandra had to choose between her tops and shorts. I have to admit, I was anxious to see her big titties...even in a bra, but she chose to wriggle out of her shorts. Unshaven also, black pubes spilled over the top of her panties.

Amy had only her shirt left. She pulled it up over her head and blonde mane. She had on a black pushup bra that presented her titties nicely. It was sheer enough that her nipples could be seen squished against the fabric.

Out of socks and shoes, Ted pulled off his t-shirt. He was tan and lean and I glanced around the room and every female was staring at him.

Karen stood up and took off her shirt very matter-of-factly. She had on a regular bra; white and modest. Karen has a nice C-D cup size, but her breasts sit up nice and firm. She smiled at me and I smiled back but not without noticing the damp spot on her panties had gotten much larger.

Only shoeless, pant less, shirtless Sarah was left. She looked at Ted, then around the room, especially at the guys and said, "I'll pass."

It went on like that until it was just Sandra and Bobby and me. Sandra dealt. Sandra won. Bobby took off his jeans and I took off my pants.

"Congratulations, Sandra!" said Bobby. The rest of us were sitting there in underwear. "Let's take a break and get some refreshments before we start the next round," said Bobby.

Once again, I found myself in the kitchen talking quietly with Karen. Others meandered in and fixed a drink or grabbed a beer and left. "You seem to be enjoying this, Karen, I whispered. She just blushed. She looked down at my underwear and saw the tip of my erect cock peeking over the elastic waist band.

"You, too, "she giggled. It was my turn to blush.

"Sorry, "I said.

"Don't worry about it, darling," Karen replied. "You're not the only guy here with a hard on."

"Really, have you been looking?" I asked teasingly.

"Pretty hard to miss," she answered. "Rick has on boxers and when he was walking in a while ago, his dick sort of popped out through his fly. He tucked it back in right away, but I could see it was rather swollen. Bobby and Ted both have on briefs like you. Their things are hard and standing up against their stomachs." I was getting harder as my wife talked to me about these other men and their cocks.

"Are you getting turned on?" I asked.

"I think so," Karen answered. "This whole scene is very hot. I feel like I'm doing something wrong like the time I gave you a hand job in my parents' basement while they were upstairs."

"That was hot," I mumbled.

"Do you remember how it ended?" Karen asked.

"I do, but why don't you tell me anyway?" I answered.

"I told you to tell me when you were about to cum and you did, and I put your cock in my mouth and I gobbled up your cum". Karen was almost breathless relating the memory.

Now the whole head of my cock was protruding out of the top of my underwear.

"Are you that hot now?' I asked.

"Getting there," she answered.

"Guys are a little more easily aroused," I said.

"Jason," she replied, "trust me, they're not. They just have less control. I suspect that every girl here is as wet as I am right now. I guarantee it. I saw you checking out their boobies. I bet you were wondering what each one of them looked like without their bras. Weren't you?"

"Well, yeah," I admitted. "How about you? Are you wondering what Bobby and Rick and Ted look like naked?"

"Well, yeah, I guess so," she said.

"So you want to keep playing for a little while longer?" I asked.

"Ok, for a while. We can stop anytime, right?" she asked.

"Anytime," I answered.

"Let's just play until we get to that "forfeit list" or whatever it's called," Karen said. "If either of us draws one that is more than we want to do, then we quit. If we are all horny when we quit, I'll suck you off in the car in the parking lot and you can fuck me when we get home!"

"Fair enough," I said.

We joined the others back in the dining room. They were sitting around in their underwear, laughing and drinking. When Bobby saw that we were all back, he said, "I see everybody came back for round 2. I assume most of you took advantage of the break to discuss it with you partner and everything is still good to go?"

Everyone laughed and nodded.

"Sandra, since you're the only one with a non-underwear piece of clothing on, why don't you deal the first hand?" Bobby said.

"That's nice of you, Bobby," Sandra said, "But I feel kind of odd sitting here with my top still on." With that she pulled her floppy t-shirt over her head and those big bra-covered titties just sort of spilled out." Everyone went silent and stared. Sandra noticed and said, "Yeah, the twins are real and pretty soon they are coming out." That broke the silence and everyone laughed.

Sandra dealt the cards and Ted won. The Sandra dealt the seven losers one card each. Starting with Sarah, we each turned over our card in turn. Finally, it was Sandra's turn to show her card. Karen and Rick shared loser status with each having a 5 showing. Rick went first and stood up and dropped his boxers to the floor. His big, hard dick was sticking straight out. I looked around and everyone was looking at it. Since, Rick really wasn't a part of an official couple no one in the room had ever seen it before. It was bigger than average, probably pushing 8 inches and heavily veined and circumcised. The girls at the table, even Karen, were almost transfixed by it. It was a "strange" cock to each of them and I guess that made it more exciting.

Rick sat down and we now it was my wife's turn. "It's titty time!" exclaimed Ted and his wife, Sarah, kind of rolled her eyes. Ted was not to be shushed. He started chanting "titties titties titties".

Bobby joined in followed by Rick and then the ladies and finally me. My wife looked around and was blushing crimson. She looked straight at me. "Titties titties titties," I continued with the others. Karen reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. The straps fell down over her shoulders and her bigger than average firm breasts sat there jiggling and absorbing the attention. Her areolas were large and dark; maybe a couple of inches in diameter and her nipples were erect and inviting.

"Wow, Jason, you are a lucky guy!" I heard Sarah say.

"Yeah, I certainly am," I said looking at Karen. I looked at everyone staring at my wife's tits and it made me just that much harder. I bet every guy, and maybe even girl, there was wishing they could suck on them the way I had so many times. I vowed never to take them for granted again.

Sandra gathered the cards and passed the deal to Ted. Ted dealt, Sarah won. When it came time for low card, Rick and Sarah tied. Rick was already naked.

"Looks like Rick gets to draw a card," Sandra announced, "but Sarah still has clothes, so she goes first. What's it going to be, girl?"

Sarah undid the clasp of her sports bra and let it slip off. Her tits were obviously a bit bigger than Karen's but they were more pillowy. They were freckled in a sexy way and her areolas were just a shade darker than her pink skin. They were large, though, larger than Karen's and her nipples poked out just a little.

While we were ogling the newest pair of tits to make an appearance, Sandra took out her "forfeit list". There was writing on both sides. She turned it over. "This is the guys' side," she said. Are you ready, Rick?"

"I guess so, "Rick replied.

Sandra read, "Stand up and let everyone see your cock. For 60 seconds, show them how you stroke it when you masturbate. When time is up or you feel like you're going to cum, stop immediately."

Sandra obviously had come prepared. She took out a countdown stop clock and sat it on the table. It was already set for 60 seconds. She didn't wait for Rick to respond. She hit the timer. "Go," she said.

Rick started stroking his cock with his right hand. I saw the girls staring at it has he pumped it rhythmically. He looked at each girl in turn around the table. He caught each one staring at his cock and when they realized he was looking at them, he smiled back and winked. He had just winked at Sandra when the timer went off. "Whoa," he said. He released his cock and it still stood straight out. There was just a bit of clear liquid leaking from the hole at the tip of his penis. "I thought I was going to have to stop earlier there for a second." He sat down, not the least embarrassed.

Amy dealt the next hand. With every movement, her pushed up breasts jiggled. Bobby won the hand and Amy was low card. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. When her push up bra was gone, her soft pendulous titties fell forward. She didn't seem self-conscious at all. She thrust out her chest and let her titties swing back and forth. Everyone was mesmerized. Seeing all eyes on her, she cradled each breast and moved the nipple up to her lips and flicked at it with her tongue.

I dealt the next hand and both Karen and I lost. I stood up. My cock was still peeking out of the top of my briefs.

Sarah was seated to my left and she was already a little tipsy. "Not fair," she said. "That big boy is already exposed," and she reached over with the forefinger of her left hand and traced the head of my cock very lightly. There were a few gasps from around the table. Sarah suddenly pulled back her hand and said, "Oops, did I cross the line. Sorry. I got carried away." She giggled. There was just a drop of pre-cum on her finger. She looked at it briefly and then licked it off.

I looked at Karen. Her mouth was open a little as she tried to digest what had just happened. Sarah had just touched her husband's cock and tasted his cum. Her gaze met mine and I pushed my briefs down further to my knees and stepped out of them. I was hard and my cock was just slightly above the top of the table. I looked around the table and it was obvious that every female there was fascinated by male genitals.

basher123
basher123
437 Followers