All Comments on 'Getting Over Edie Ch. 04'

by nerd4music

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so happy you're back!

I'd just about given up! Can't wait to see where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

I loved it. Grady's gonna ave to get over Edie at some point or him an Arden are never going to work out!!!!! So sad I reavvy want them to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

dammit woman!!! you make us wait this long to give us this!!! come on, dont make it any longer than it has to be.... grady and arden are meant to be.... let it happen....

grunabonagrunabonaalmost 13 years ago
*****

Excellent.

Five.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
So effing brilliant

That I'll keep waiting until you decide to rain more of said brilliance down on Lit so that I can appreciate it :-D. I've missed your work and I'm so glad you're back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

This was worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gosh I just love all your stories!

This one is no different. I was a bit behind, so have just updated myself with Ch 3 & 4.

Loving the musical references - I have been getting them from youtube and listening alongside the story. Not generally my cup of tea, I'm into something a bit more alternative, but great at the same time to listen to what you were imagining whilst writing.

I'm feeling a bit stumped after your comment at the end of this chapter. You seem to asking us to comment in two directions: Grady go with Edie or Arden.

Why would any ask you to go with Edie???? Its so wrong.

Arden all the way... Please!!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 13 years ago
And the weaving of this web just keeps getting better and better

wonderful update and flawless execution. I can't wait to see what happens next. Now I' am almost dying for a ch. 5 soon...lol. Keep up the great work and glad you are back!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 13 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!!I

I had no doubt that this would be brilliant but I am glad to see that the update exceeded my expectations. I love the way Grady and Arden started. And I love that they aren't rushing into anything. I hope that Arden can be patient with his journey and that he doesn't ruin anything being stuck on Edie.

I am glad to see that my stalking has paid off....so now I am going to stalk you about Chapter Five too! Thanks for the wonderful update!

lexvenelexvenealmost 13 years ago
***********************************

simple bautiful n realistic.....

ravin0825ravin0825almost 13 years ago
What is it with you and....

the color sceme of navy and some sort of green? All in all I love your stories but come on navy and anything other than some deep green is just feaking ugly. I did body color painting for vechiles for 6 years and I can picture just about any color or combination of colors in my head. Trust me navy blue and anything but a dark green just doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

She just wrote an amazing chapter and all you talk about is the color scheme she chose for an outfit? Wow. Have you ever seen an argyle sweater? They use navy blue and green all the time.

Anyway, great chapter. Paciently, but not really, waiting for the next!!

trinityx3trinityx3almost 13 years ago
MORE!

I love this story can't wait for more, soon please!

angelfiref6angelfiref6almost 13 years ago

LOVED IT.....Can't wait for the next chapter...I have realized I am totally impatient when it comes to these stories...

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

oh shoo and i missed this update! it's time Lit incorporated the option to flag a writer so you get send an automated mail when said writer has a new story up.

i like how he's progressing. damn shame he almost literally got cold feet at the end. that damn edie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE!! I NEED IT

This is like love sharpnel just slapping me in the face. So thorougly embedded but hidden below the layer of dermis. I need more. Free me of this shit. More pleeeese.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
Wow

I just started reading this yesterday and I really am looking forward to the next update this is just getting too good so please update again real soon I need to know what's gonna happen next thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HURRY

I WANT CH 5

mrskelleymrskelleyover 12 years ago
WOW

Looking forward to chapter 5. I like the chemistry these two have. She seems to be what he needs. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
where is chapter 5

as a loving fan of everything you´ve posted, where is chapter 5, i need it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HELLLOO

Where is Chapter 5?!!?!?!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Man up & face your demons!!!!

Chapter 5 had better be on the way, you could've at least given us a sex scene before you left :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SERIOUSLY

I'm kinda flabbergasted that you have neglected to post chapter five. I mean....really? It's disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Patience is waning...

Is it writer's block? Is this story closer to home than the other ones? Have you over scheduled and over committed yourself and cannot get back to finishing this last chapter? Does Grady just decide to walk away from Arden and you can't bring him back? Is there a medical difficulty? This is far to good to leave us hanging for five almost six months...Is Arden telling you she wants to go in a different direction? Can't you submit...SOMETHING?!?

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 12 years agoAuthor
Mad Apologies

I'm sorry for keeping you hanging. It's been a combination of many things, from extreme writer's block to life upheaval. I've had to pack up my entire life and move, I'm about to embark on a very important surgery journey, and I'm just trying to organize my extremely messy life.

I realize that's been a long time, and I am eternally grateful for everyone's patience, letters of concern, messages of praise, and even the hate mail and threats of bodily harm.

I posted a preview of Chapter 5 on my blog (http://tumblr.com/ZhdrKyB7eGXm) Please check it out. I'm just in the editing stage, and will be submitting it to Lit tomorrow.

Again, sorry for the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dude!

Seriously about to spearhead a revolt or something. Come on Marie Antoinette give us what we want. The people need sustenance!

warmicw30warmicw30over 12 years ago
nice!!!!!!!!!!!

i like your work and an see a lot there but seriously i can tell you do not know a lot about dancing,for eg to go on en pointe the dancer has to be wearing a pointe shoe not a ordinary ballet flats, meaning if she wearing flat ballet slipper she went on dime pointe or up on relervay.

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 12 years agoAuthor
To warmicw30:

Thanks for the comment. I actually danced for several years. It was a little error in my writing, but I'm glad you called it out!

dylan_Jdylan_Jover 12 years ago
i can relate

i can so relate to the way grady feels. this story really hits home. and ironically enough, i met my arden. so its like im living as you write. i'm very afraid of where the road will take me, but i rather not regret not pushing forward because of fear, so i push on. i do hope grady and the you do as well...

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
great story

I love the depth to your characters, although Edie's a real twatwaffle. Arden and Grady have chemistry that jumps from the page. Loving this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointment!

Aww man! I was REALLY hoping they'd go for it, but as this is the third page of this chapter, I guess I knew they wouldn't. As for that bitch, Edie, the only comeuppance for that uppity piece of shit would be for the drugs to ruin her career, for Dylan to dump her on her ass, she goes crawling back to Grady, and Grady looks at her with complete disinterest before walking away smugly with Arden on his arm. Leaving Edie completely ashamed with a deflated ego, and a complete mess! But I guess we all have our own perfect Happy Endings, huh?

silverstar88silverstar88almost 5 years ago
Wow..

So that's how you spell 'ginormous'? 😂

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernerd4music@nerd4music
1624 Followers
3.4.17 wow. so it's been a minute.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES