All Comments on 'Getting Picked Up'

by Manslut1000

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope there is more

Ilove pickup storyes like this they make me hot

forfun44forfun44over 14 years ago
Very Rough & Raw!!

I love it rough & raw!! Nothing like being used like a common slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Hope there is more.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 13 years ago
My dream too

Only it is at the mall and the men are big and black and I am forced to suck at least 12 of them while others are fucking my cute little ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Another Slut

Very good story, well written. Looking forward to more very soon. As a person that is cock crazy I clasfy my self as a QUEER BITCH THAT CAN'T GET ENOUGH COCK! I realize that the words "queer", faggot" and many others upset the "gay" community. I have no problem with the title if that's how they wish to be considered. I just don't think it fits me. I am a "queer" that also defines myself as a cum slut, a whore fuck, a cocksucking bitch. They all fit and I love the titles because I'm those things and many others. I spend my days looking for cocks to take. If I get less than a dozen my day has been a total failure. I'll take them where ever I can get them. My goal is to never get less than 25 cocks each day, some to suck, some to fuck me, and some that will do both. I have some unique situations where staff at locations such as motels, hotels, highway rest stops, truck stops, etc will pimp me out to their customers if the chance occurs.If they charge or get a tip for doing so (and some do) I expect to be given $2.00 so I can truly feel like a "cheap $2.00 whore" which is exactly what I consider Myself. I will suck and be fucked by any cock that is available. I began at 12 jacking off my uncles. at 13 I was sucking them and giving them my "pussy". I have been fucked by my father, my brothers, teachers, ministers, priests, politicans and anyone else that wanted my mouth and/or my ass.I take well in excess of 1500 cocks per year and would take another 1500 if I could get them. The greatest pleasure is having a large cock in each hole at the same time and a line waiting their turn at me.

I totally enjoy every cock I get. My preference is being fucked but I gladly take it in either hole, anytime, anywhere. I am a cocksucking cockfucking whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shifty wording

I'd like to see a few words other than "asscunt" to say; "ass, behind, hole, tail, rear, backside, ect. and many others" for just a word.. Just sayin >.>

cmlvrvacmlvrvaalmost 13 years ago
Gangbanged is HOT!! Great story

I have only been used by two guys so far. Met one at a ABS and he invited me to his place to suck-n-fuck. When I got there he had a roomate and asked if it was OK. I told him the more the better.... We all fucked and sucked so much all of our hole were soar and all of us covered and loaded full of sweet CUM!!! I so want to do it again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written!

I thought this story was really engaging and very hot to read! Don't listen to others when they say there's a problem with the words you chose or grammar. I think the word 'asscunt' used is very enticing and shows your role well. Hope there's another chapter to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oooooooohhhh yeah baby

that was sooooo hot,it had me wanting to cum several times. I am a crossdressing male that is a cock hungry slut that dreams of being gangbanged, i simply cant wait for it.and cant wait to read about round 2 either, get it wrote real soon babe

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!

One of the best stories I`ve ever read!! This has been a fantasy of mine forever!! I`d give anything to be fucked till I couldn`t walk also!! LOVED every second of the story, especially when they shoved 2 cocks in at the same time!!! I`m leaking so much precum it looks like I pissed my pants! I would LOVE to have 15 or 20 cocks shread my asshole right now and afterward make me eat every drop of cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great visual,near same experience

that was an awsome story!loved the pickup line.Ive had anexperance close to that with4,but with a phone call to some of his buds,and they met us at an abandoned house in the early 70,s

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*the best story ever written!!

If you don't get excited reading this story there's something wrong with you. I love being gang banged and have taken as many as 27 different guys in one outing, many of them fucking me more that once and more than one at a time. I pride myself on being the biggest whore cunt around and can't ever get enough. I could live off of nothing but cum to eat and piss to drink. Taking two up your ass and two in your mouth at the same time and feeling and tasting the cum is a feeling that can't be equaled. Black cocks are the greatest. taking those, with some physical and verbal abuse added in is fantastic. The feeling of being raped brings back fond memories of my first time being gang banged by my 3 uncles. I had sucked them off but not as a group. Since then they've fucked me hundreds of times and brought in new members to also service me. I have some kinky things I like, for instance having the wives watch while i'm being banged by their husbands and then taking their piss in my mouth and on my body afterwards. being a full time cock queer is the best life one can imagine and I'll give it up to anyone, anywhere, anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i'm about to have first time bdsm an my virgin tight ass fucked

We going to meet an talk before we both agree to do it..... I don't no what to suspect or whar i'm in for...i ask some for some rope bondage and sex toys, gag toys.... He said to me in a email satisfaction garentied!!!!!!!!.. I'm a nervous that i ask a lil to much for first time get together with a gay man.... An that I ask for some kinky fun...... I'm n for a ride that I will probly never forget..... Not sure but its no going back now... I will repost in a week after my first gay bdsm kinky ass pounding date... I'm a lil nervous about this....... If someone has advice for me email me at

brian15cali@gmail.com

I'm a late 20's virgin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
had similar experience

When i was 19 I had a similar experience while staying at a hotel in tampa, group of older men convinced me to come over to their room and party, had only been there for 10 minutes when they all started grabbing at me, ripping off my clothes, once they saw i had on a pair of red satin pantys they said they told me i was their bitch for the night. 8 guys fucked my pussy and face several times, one cock was 9" and very thick, had my first time of two cocks at once in my pussy, lots of rough sex, and i loved it all, i had cum just running out of my pussy which they made me lick up, couple of guys pissed on me, drank lots of their piss, one even pissed inside my cunt after he fucked me.....it was the best sexual.experience ever!!!!

Curiouspeter88Curiouspeter88about 11 years ago
So arousing

Thank you for writing that! It was an amazing read! I have never been turned on so much by words! I hope I'm lucky enough to have that kind of experience someday! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny

I WOULD WOULD PULL A TRAIN TO TAKE CARE OF MY ASS PUSSY

hungbottomhungbottomabout 9 years ago
Ass-pussy made for fucking.

I would love to get fucked like that, big cum filled cocks fucking and filling both my holes.

sabarsabaralmost 9 years ago
want this

I so want to be a total slutty for a group of men being filed and covered with cum

phtann3phtann3almost 9 years ago
fun night

You had all the fun, wished I could have filled in.

79hunter7979hunter79over 8 years ago
Yummy

I love being used by men filling me full of cum my email is CumDump7979@yahoo.com hope to hear from someone I have lots of pics of my well fucked asspussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

I'm looking to fuck or get fucked by any1 Kik eatlikethatguyuknow or hmu on Skype notawhiteboi (Nicolas Hernandez) I also crossdress for amy1 too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

dude

I wished that was me getting my virgin hole fucked to death. love it.

RF

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gang banged In sauna

I was gang banged in a sauna when I was 33.. my masseur had told me the best night to go there was a Wednesday .. I took his word for it , going there pretty early 5:30 pm so as to scope out the talent ( I wasn't disappointed - a lot of lean older 'tops' were in the lounge laughing and chatting about past gang bangs ) I followed them around discreetly until they found a ' victim' .. a young effeminate looking guy who was displaying himself in the dimly lit ' maze' ... the biggest grabbed his hand and dragged him into a side room , forcing him to lay down on the bed in there .. 2 others knelt by his head and held him down as the big guy forced his cock up him !!

Once fully in , he asked the guy if he wanted him to stop ... the guy just whimpered no .. that was the signal for others to join in .. one guy planted himself on top of the victim , feeding him his cock whilst others mauled and fondled him .. it was very erotic for me and in no time I was standing close feverishly pumping my cock as I watched ...

I heard a voice saying

" We got another one Den "

Den , the big guy just half turned and said

" Use him then "

Seconds later I was on my back next to the first guy and a cock entered me forcibly - slightly painful too - the guy next to me smiled as he licked a cock

" lovely isn't it "

I was stunned at how much I was enjoying being ' raped' .. and just nodded

We were in there for over an hour .. and when my co 'used' and I staggered out to shower , we counted up how many men had used us .. he'd been fucked by 6 men and sucked off 7.. my tally was slightly less 4 had fucked me and 6 had cum in my mouth .. we were well and truly fucked

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my fantasy exactly

I would love to get gangbang fucked by 5 or 6 well-hung men. I've had some 3somes but not more than 2 other men fucking me in one session. This story got me so hard because it's exactly what I want. I will try to make it happen soon. In the meantime, please tell us more stories. This one is great.

isadoreisadoreabout 6 years ago
bump!

are you writing anymore? this was a great story with a very believable and truly sexy narrative. i have had a few gangbangs but only in the bath houses and they were intense.

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Picked up

I was picked up at a bus stop when I was 17 - I’d just been with a man in the local park ( I sucked him off ) and was on my way home when it started to rain , I had to catch a bus to the other side of town - by the time I got to the bus stop I was drenched to the skin !!

As I stood there shivering a man hurried into the shelter and asked if I was waiting for the bus ? , when I said yes he told me as it was Sunday , the last one went an hour before - seeing my look of disappointment , he said he could run me home if I went to his house with him to get his car - on the way he introduced himself as John and I told him I was Charles

It wasn’t far to johns house and we got there in ten minutes - once inside he said “ better take a hose wet things off and I’ll dry them for you - in fact you can have a hot shower whilst that is going on “

I gratefully accepted as I felt chilled to the bone , and John said to leave my clothes on the floor while I was in there and he’d collect them

I was only in 2 minutes when he entered the bathroom to pick up my clothes and saying “ I’ve left something for you to wear on the bed Charles “

I spent 10 minutes in the shower and quickly dried off before going next door to the bedroom - on the bed was a short, silky white robe and what looked like my older sisters panties - they had a flower embroidered on the waistband !!

I quickly put them on , noticing the feel of them on my bare skin which made me tingle -then I went down to find John at the kitchen table

“ you look better now - coffee? “

“ yes please “ I replied smiling at him

Over coffee we talked and I told him where I lived to which he looked surprised

“ it’s a long way from here - were you visiting a girlfriend or friends Charles ? “

“ sort of “ I answered quickly - then asked “ are these... ?” Pointing to the robe

“ yes, my granddaughters - the only hing that would fit you- I had to wash your clothes your jeans were very muddy at the knees “ he laughed

“ seriously though Charles , were you in the park to meet a man ? “

I was lost for words , looking down into my coffee after he said it

“ it’s just I have seen you on a few ocassions leaving there “

I raised my eyes and nodded a yes

“ Don’t worry , your secret is safe with me “ he added - then “ let’s go into the lounge , your clothes will take at least an hour to wash and dry “

I follwed him into the lounge and i sat on a big red leather sofa with him in armchair opposite me . where I told him everything I’d done and wanted to do - it was a relief to offload !!

John listened patiently , only asking a few questions throughout before telling me

“ I have something you might like “ - he got up , unlocked his writing desk and took out a Video cassette which he slipped into the player under the tv , then sat down beside me to play it

It started with just a room with two men talking about football - then ther was a knock at the door and it opened to show a younger man enter ( probably in his 20s ) he was wearing tight white shorts and a singlet .

The older of the two introduced him to the other as ‘Brad’ - after a couple of minutes they sat on the sofa , Brad in the middle , and one the guys kissed him whilst the other stroked the bulge in his shorts - there was a lot of moaning going on and I began to get aroused , my cock tenting the panties !!

After a few minutes John whispered in my ear “ like it ? “ - I dumbly nodded unable to take my eyes off the action on screen , it was then I felt his hand slide up my bare leg and brush my balls and cock !!

“ oh you really do “ he said in a breathless voice - I didn’t object when he pulled the gown open and ran his hands over me , paying attention to my nipples which were hard !

After exploring my body , he took my hand and placed it in his lap onto his straining cock “ take it out Charles “ he groaned in my ear - I was so horny I did as he asked pulling down his zipper and with his help I took them off - he was ‘commando’ and his thick , shaved cock sprang up almost slapping his belly - I’d never seen a shaved cock before and I liked what I saw - with gentle coaxing I took it in my mouth and sucked it slowly - John was moaning a lot and leaking precum like a tap , eventually stopping me and pulling me to my feet before saying he needed to fuck me !!

In a daze I let him lead me up to his bedroom where he laid me on the bed , slipped my panties off and mounted me - it was beautiful !!

I became Johns plaything for many years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to be treated like a slut by multiple big cocked men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous