Getting Rid Of Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See how wet I am?" she whispered. "I want you to be mine, and then you can do anything you want with me."

My hand slipped hopefully under her skirt, but Becky removed it before I reached her panties.

She laughed, "Oh no you don't; I'm not that type of girl. Well, not yet anyway. But I'm not going to wait much longer for you."

She then gave my cock a gentle squeeze and slipped out the door before I could stop her. So there I stood, my jeans around my ankles, my cock rock hard in disappointed expectation, the lingering taste of Becky's pussy in my mouth, and a head full of unwanted emotions.

Life was certainly complicated as I summarised my situation. I had a girlfriend I no longer wanted, but her father would make my working life a complete misery if I hurt her in any way. I loved my job too much to just walk away. I'd turned his daughter into a slut who now freely initiated threesomes with my best friend. My best friend had no qualms about fucking my girlfriend seeing as she'd been instrumental in sending his new girl packing after suggesting a foursome. I had Becky on the wings whom I wanted dearly and wanted me just as much, but wasn't prepared to do it until I'd ditched Sally. And being a sensitive sort of guy, I wanted to please everyone and hurt no one.

So, as you can see, my little plan was a complete fuck up. It was now time to put plan B into action. Trouble is; I don't actually have a plan B. So, if anyone can help with a suggestion or two, I'd really appreciate it. Cause right now, I don't quite know what to do next.

Signed

A new age man.