Getting Sponsored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shyjade
shyjade
2 Followers

She groaned as he slid a little further into her and waited, trying to let her to get accustomed to his girth. Jen’s eyes were watering. Like a man who orders the hottest curry on the menu and then realises after the first mouthful that he may have been too ambitious, she wondered how she was going to cope. Dirk had what looked to Jen’s teary eyes like another mile of thick cock to feed into her poor stretched hole and she didn’t know if she could manage. It was like a gnarled fucking tree trunk; no man should be equipped with anything that big!

This wasn’t just the well lubricated impersonal assault of cold medical instruments on her tendermost parts or the uncaring haste of an inconsiderate lover, this was a full blooded assault on her very being. Dirk fed a little more of his length into her. Jen felt uncomfortable as her outer lips started to fold in and she swore “Shit it’s too much.” Dirk pulled back a little releasing the pressure on Jen’s labia but Jen gripped him with her legs “Don’t you dare pull out now.” She lay back on the table and looked up at him, towering over her. She swallowed and breathed out. “Come on then, let’s see what you’ve got.” Her voice trailed off as he eased his hips forward, driving yet more of his fat cock into her.

Dirk could see the flesh of her labia stretched around his cock. The wet flesh, seemed at breaking point. He held the hairy lips of her pussy open as he relaxed the pressure momentarily and then slid a little more cock into her. With the fat pad of one of his thumbs he began to massage Jen’s clitoris. His knees were beginning to go weak as the petite brunette spread wide open on the table in front of him struggled to cope with the mountain of hard flesh that was slowly being shoved into her. He was amazed at her self control. Jen was obviously in some discomfort but the look of determination on her face as she continued to grip his hips with her was an indication that she was never going to give up. He pushed forward again and felt the most amazing sensation. As he reached forward to massage Jen’s breasts with his other huge hand he felt her vagina start milking his cock.

Jen’s orgasm was rushing towards her. Her pussy started to spasm around the rod of meat inside her and her breath came in little pants. Dirk pushed further into her and it was too much to bear. She drew in a deep breath to scream. As she was about to give voice to the incredible mix of sensations, pain, full (so FULL!) wet, hard, slippery, tingling, Dirk squeezed her nipple and she toppled into her orgasm.

Her breath escaped not as a scream, but a gasp. She began to shudder in time with the circular motions of his thumb on her clit and her stomach muscles clenched lifting her shoulders and head off the table. Jen’s arms reached wide, aimlessly and she began to shake her head from side to side, staring unfocused from her wide open eyes. Dirk felt her cunt clamp on to his cock and couldn’t keep still. He pulled his cock back and began pumping into her, fucking her hairy hole. Jen’s cunt gripped so hard on Dirk’s massive tool that it started to squelch obscenely with every thrust.

It was too much for Jen and she grunted with each of Dirk’s thrusts into her abused pussy. Never able to draw enough breath to form any words, she was barely holding on to consciousness as the waves of her orgasm ripped through her tiny frame. With a final wordless cry Jen relaxed. Her head fell back onto the table and her legs fell from around Dirk’s hips. He felt the tortured muscles of her pussy release their grip on his cock and on his next thrust into the small woman in front of him, helped by the torrent of cum that was leaking from her, he managed to thrust nearly all of his massive cock into her.

Jen opened her eyes as wide as they could go at this renewed assault. “My poor cunt” she gasped “How much more is there?” She looked down to where Dirk was pumping his cock into her, almost feeling detached from the feelings that were driving her rapidly to another orgasm. “Oh God” she whispered “I’m so full it hurts.” Dirk stopped and looked at Jen with concern. “Don’t you dare stop you bastard” she snarled “I said I wanted a fuck and I meant it.”

Dirk was amazed. Having a cock as big as his was as much a curse as it was a blessing. Only rarely had he found a woman who could take all of him and the number of women who had refused to fuck him once they had seen the extreme size of his cock was well into double figures. All those who had fucked him had taken a lot of foreplay, not to mention quite a bit of alcohol for the most part and most of them were whimpering for mercy before he got half his length into them. Most wouldn’t let him just fuck them either, they’d keep hold of his cock to stop him thrusting his whole length into them and yet here was Jen, smaller than any of the women he had had before, after just a few minutes of foreplay demanding that he keep fucking her.

“Do it to me, do it to me, fuck me, fuck me” Jen looked up at him through hooded eyes. She began chanting in time with Dirk’s thrusts

“Do it to me, do it to me, fuck me, fuck me, do it to me, do it to me.”

Raising her hands to her tits Jen began pinching her nipples hard, enjoying the added stimulus of the stabs of pain, taking her mind off the feeling of being full to overflowing as Dirk thrust into her. “Come on you bastard, fuck me. Drive that fat cock into my cunt and make me cum.” Her tits quivered as he pushed into her and her cunt started to tingle as she felt herself so close to cumming.

Dirk’s face hardened. “OK, if that’s what you want…” and he put his hands on Jen’s hips to hold her in place. He pulled his cock out of Jen’s pussy until just the head was left inside her and said “I’m gonna drive all of my cock into you, you crazy little bitch and then I’ll do it again and again until you beg for mercy. Enough of being careful and gentle, I’m gonna rip your cunt apart” and without waiting any longer Dirk thrust deep into Jen’s waiting pussy as hard and as far as he could. She squealed as she took the last of his cock inside her. His Pubic hair mashed against hers and she felt her hips being forced too wide by his body. She lifted her knees to ease the pressure on her hips as Dirk pulled out, but he immediately thrust back into her again, pulling onto her hips to make sure she couldn’t escape.

Until now, sex for Dirk had always been a very controlled exercise, but something about Jen was driving him crazy and he was starting to lose control. All sense of restraint left him as he drove his hips forward again and again. He could feel his cock bottoming out in Jen’s pussy; she really had reached full capacity, and through the haze of lust Dirk could see her wince at the end of every thrust. He continued to pull on her hips so she couldn’t escape the rhythm and full force of his driving cock. Jen tried to ease her position by bending her knees and pushing him away, but Dirk took hold of her ankles and roughly jerked her legs either side of his head. Jen was defenceless and Dirk’s cock seemed to push even further into her.

Through the repeated ache of his cock bottoming out Jen realised that although she still felt impossibly full, she didn’t feel stretched any more. Instead she felt another orgasm begin to build. She reached down with her right hand and put a finger either side of her clit, letting the force of Dirk’s thrusts move her fingers against the delicate bud of nerve endings and adding another sensation to that of Dirk’s cock pumping through her ruined entrance and driving into her like a piston. The familiar buzzing in her belly grew and she felt the orgasm rush towards her “Oh God Here it comes, don’t stop, fuck me, I want you to fill me with your cum …I’m cumming!”

The waves of pleasure washed over her as Dirk continued to fuck her. He just kept going and it was all Jen could do to hang on to her sanity She felt his cock swell inside her and she began to whimper wondering how long she could go on.

Again Dirk felt Jen’s pussy begin to clamp onto his fat cock in waves as her cunt rippled with her orgasm. Dirk timed one of his thrusts into her as her pussy clenched shut. It was enough to start his cum boiling out of his balls and he felt it stream the length of his cock like fast moving pins and needles before it burst into her. Jen felt the eruption of his first spurt of cum inside her. She felt the monster cock jerk inside her as Dirk ground his hips forward, clinging onto her legs like a drowning man to a life raft. His hips lost their rhythm and jerked spasmodically as his cock continued to shoot his thick cum into her.

Finally it was over. Dirk slowly eased his weight off Jen, having collapsed on her as he came. He pulled his cock out of her slowly, flinching as the now too sensitive head passed along Jen’s wet passage. As his cock finally left her it was followed by a stream of their mixed, creamy cum. Dirk looked at her bruised cunt, no longer hidden behind her thick, dark pubic bush, but opened as if on display.

Jen’s previously hidden hole was now a gaping dark tunnel, out of all proportion to the rest of her petite body. Jen felt dazed as she looked down the length of her body, past her flushed breasts and sweat covered belly. She slowly moved, closing her legs a little. A drop of cum leaked from the head of Dirk’s cock onto her pubic hair and she reached a finger down to collect it. She drew the finger to her mouth and licked it clean. She reached down again to feel the abused lips of her pussy. She felt further to the entrance to her sopping hole and winced at how tender it was. “Christ, I’ve never felt that big before” she said “mind you, it’s never had anything like that in it before” and she giggled at the sight of Dirk’s s cock deflating as she watched.

Dirk was exhausted, but hearing Jen’s giggle he felt a wave of relief wash over him. “I’m sorry, but I just couldn’t hold back” he said, looking at the petite woman sprawled on the table.

“Are you joking? That’s the best fuck I’ve ever had.” Jen replied. She lifted herself up onto one arm. “We’re going to have to make one change to the sponsorship deal” she continued. “I want it to be in the contract that you and your huge cock’ll be in this trailer after every race for a proper debrief!”

shyjade
shyjade
2 Followers
12