Getting The Ball Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShinySee
ShinySee
28 Followers

"Well. I am curious. Dad's only told me a bit about what his ... his family life was like."

"And you'd like to hear more?"

"Yep." So as I started washing May manned the tea towel and began to tell me about going on a tramp into the hills with just her dad.

"We found a campsite off the beaten track, beside a river, quite early in the afternoon. It was much hotter than expected and it was a mutual decision to stop, at least for a while and take a swim. I was surprised when dad just stripped off and dived in but it wasn't too out of character. After some teasing I decided it was isolated enough to go skinny-dipping too. The water was cold clear and fantastic. When dad pulled himself out of the water and began to prepare dinner he didn't bother dressing so I didn't bother either. While I'd seen dad naked before there was something about his cock that drew my eyes back again and again." I knew what she meant.

"Dad's cock wasn't totally flaccid all the time; sometimes it would rear up to its full hardness. The variations were fascinating. We took another swim after eating. It was still quite hot. Far too hot to climb into our tent, certainly too hot for sleeping bags so we ended up, still naked, side by side on a blanket beside our small campfire."

"Dad laughed suddenly and challenged me about looking at his cock all afternoon. I was so embarrassed but I wouldn't take that lying down; I'd seen dad looking at my body and I told him so. While I was still a virgin I wasn't totally unacquainted with boys, or in this case, men. Dad said that I had a beautiful body and he gave me a hug. I could see dad's cock get hard and I had the urge to reach out and grab it. I decided that if dad wanted me he could. He did."

The dishes were done, mum was gone and dad was having a shower so I fixed us some coffee and we went and sat on the couch while May finished her story. The gory details about what her dad had done with her had made me really turned on. She told me it was a wonderful night, one she never regretted. I didn't want to hear any more stories I needed some action. I put my cup to one side and leaned forward to kiss my aunt. My heart was pounding. She met me half way and I felt my left breast cupped in her hand and my nipple gently squeezed. I gasped.

"I've never ... I mean with a woman, I've never," May silenced me with some more kissing and her hand went from above my t-shirt to underneath and then both her hands were there caressing my tits. I lifted my arms and May slipped my t-shirt over my head. When we started kissing again and I started work undoing the buttons on May's blouse. That was how dad found us.

"You both look so beautiful," he said as he stood in the doorway in just a bathrobe. It wasn't tied closed and I could see dad was very hard. Damn, he was a handsome man, not too hairy. He still had a flat stomach though he didn't work out very much.

"What a lovely cock he has." May whispered in my ear and she laughed. She could tell where I was looking. Dad came and sat beside me and we shared a three-way kiss, my first. Although May's hands were smaller than dad's I began to lose track of who was doing what to me. My shorts and panties hit the floor very early on, so did May's skirt. She wasn't wearing underwear so we were all naked pretty quickly.

I remember at one stage May whispering in my ear that she would love to watch me fuck dad, to see his lovely cock deep inside his little girl. I wasn't that little but I knew what she meant. It was all new for me. I had never even thought about the possibility of making love to my dad while someone else watched but by this stage of the evening both dad and May had gone down on me and had given me some wonderful orgasms. If May wanted to watch dad's cock thrusting into me that was just fine by me. I was more than ready for dad to fuck me.

I climbed onto dad and pushed myself down onto his hard flesh. May didn't sit back and just watch though. She kissed me and fondled me and her fingers stroked both dad's cock and my pussy as we moved together and apart. The combination of dad's cock and May's fingers had me coming almost continually and when dad came inside me I was lost off the edge of the map for quite a while. I was in bed when mum came home and not too sure how I had gotten there but I felt relaxed and very happy.

Saturday was warm without being too hot and dad cooked a barbeque lunch. Afterwards May and I decided to do some sunbathing. Scott mooched around inside before joining us on the deck. For some reason I didn't hear, dad needed mum's opinion on something and they drove into town. It wasn't too long after they left May whispered to me that she wanted a little 'privacy' with Scott. Not too much though. She said I could watch from her room with such a wicked grin my pussy flooded.

I took up my position in the guest room and watched as Aunt May draped herself on the lounger beside Scott. I could tell they were talking but the stereo was on and I couldn't hear a thing they said. They joked around a bit and then May rolled onto her stomach. She unhitched her bikini top and wriggled out of it. Yeah, right. A line free tan. And now? Oh please apply some lotion to my back. Oh, while you're there you could do my thighs.

I couldn't believe the cliché that was unfolding in front of me but Scott was falling for it hook, line and sinker! I wondered if Aunty May was going to add her own flavour or would she play it by the book? How far would she take this?

When my brother had finished rubbing lotion into May's butt she turned giving Scott an eyeful of breasts. May's eyes locked onto Scott's raging hard-on and she wrapped her hand around it bunching up the front of his shorts. I heard Scott then. May put a finger to her lips and after a quick look over her shoulder - who was she looking for? I was the only other person in the house and she knew where I was. Ah, the theatre of seduction - she pushed Scott back onto his lounger. May laughed and helped him off with his shorts. She squirted him with some suntan lotion and made him lie back. That's better I could see all the action now.

Last night I didn't understand why May wanted to watch dad and I fuck, but that was last night. Despite the clichéd scenario being played out beside the pool, I was wildly turned on. Watching May stroke my brother's cock, hearing him groan and gasp over the stereo sent thrills through me. Scott came pretty quickly spurting arcs of hot creamy cum all over May's face and breasts. They kissed for a short time before May came inside. Her body language said, don't follow me and Scott obeyed.

A few seconds later, May burst into the guest room. She closed the door behind her and sliding the lock into place, she leaned back against the door panting.

"God, I can't believe just how horny that made me feel."

"I've got a fair idea. It made me pretty horny too."

May grinned wryly. "You can't be too horny. You're still dressed." I ripped my t-shirt off. There was no underwear beneath it. I walked slowly to my aunt who was still sucking in deep breaths. There was a large dollop of my brother's cum stuck to May's left nipple that drew my eyes. I just had to know what it tasted like. I sucked in May's cum covered nipple and rolled it against the roof of my mouth with my tongue. Hmm. Interesting. There was another puddle of cum sitting in the gentle cleft above May's collarbone. I sucked it in, rolling the warm creamy fluid around my mouth. It was similar to my dad's cum, but the subtle differences were beyond my inexperienced senses to describe.

"I see you've changed your mind about Scott." May pulled my head back and dived onto my mouth, her tongue an erotic invader. "Hmm, tastes sweet." Was that it? I would have to taste some more before I could render a judgement on that.

"I've changed my mind on a couple of things." I leaned close and felt Scott's cum, a sticky, slippery interface between May's soft skin and mine. "I think I like watching too."

"I knew you would but I want something more right now. Take a shower with me." May's hands encircled my butt and she humped herself on my hip. May didn't need to hear me say yes. She peeled away from me, caught my hand and pulled me into the guest bathroom. She paused at the door and shoved me in. I twirled under her raised hand. May closed the door and locked it too.

"You can never be too sure," May grinned.

When the water hit May's body my brother's sticky cum became super slippery and we moved, excited skin together sliding and kissing, moving almost without thought, chasing sensation. May's fingers were in my pussy and mine in hers.

"I want to fuck you," May whispered between gasps. She spread my legs with her thigh and she pulled my hips to her. As my clit slid up her taut leg a high-pitched cry escaped my throat. I could feel May's super-heated pussy crushed against my thigh and hear her moans too. I grabbed May's tight buttocks and pushed myself back, dragging my sensitive clit almost all the way down to her knee. I wasn't going to be able to do this for too long I could feel my pussy pulsing, contracting randomly, well out of my control.

May pulled me back and I helped, thrusting myself up her thigh. Our bodies met with a wet slap and May's mouth was on mine again. May controlled my over eager pace with firm hands on my hips and we slowly humped together, kissing.

Another fierce wave moved through me and May humped me harder and harder, encouraging my approaching release. Her thigh felt like a hot iron bar covered in the softest satin. My orgasm overwhelmed me. I was still sailing high when I felt May's release. Both our bodies shook uncontrollably and we clung together under the shower's warm spray.

"We can call them and cancel." Mum said as she walked through the front doorway. Dad was close behind.

"Look I'm sorry I forgot to remind you, but the Taylors and Shellys will be there as well don't forget, not just the clients. Look it won't be a long night, just dinner."

"But May's here."

"Yes I know but it's not like she lives on the other side of the planet. We'll only be gone a couple of hours. I'm sure she won't mind. Besides, Scott will be out with his friends and I know you'd be happier if Toni was home with someone. I'm sure May won't mind a quiet evening anyway."

And so it was organised, May was to baby-sit me, not that the word 'babysitter' was ever used. I was much too old for that kind of thing. May cooked dinner for me and we ate on the couch watching television, cuddling and talking. Actually May did most of the talking telling me more about the erotic adventures she enjoyed with her family. My pussy went from a simmer to a rolling boil.

It was quite frustrating still being dressed. I wanted to get naked with May again but if Scott came home and caught us, well, Dad and May had worked out a plan so the best we could do was to finger fuck each other with a wary eye out for my brother's return. It was nice enough.

Dad and May's plans had no call for me until the climax, if you excuse the pun. I had nothing to do but watch, which was just fine by me so I scooted to my room as soon as Scott came home. It wasn't too late and his timing was spot on. Mum and dad would be home soon too.

May didn't waste any time. I heard mumbled talking drift into my room through the wall and stepped outside to the small balcony my brother and I shared. I peeked in through the window, May was already naked and Scott was pulling his t-shirt over his head.

"Aren't you lucky to have such a naughty aunty?" May said playfully as she unbuttoned Scott's pants. She pushed them down along with Scott's blue briefs. My brother's cock sprang out and May began to devour it even before Scott could step out of his entangling clothes. I think May might have done it deliberately because she pushed Scott over and he fell helpless onto his bed. Not that he was struggling very much. May laughed and launched herself onto my brother.

They bounced around tickling each other, slowing down and just kissing for a bit, then May would attack Scott again. More laughter and happy bed bouncing ensued. The slow kissing went on for longer than it had before and May was stroking Scott's hard-on.

"I want you inside me." May hissed and she rolled onto her back. "I want to take your virginity my youthful nephew. Climb up here and fuck your naughty aunty."

I think Scott was bit over excited but May steadied him and guided his raging hard-on into the opening of her sizzling pussy. Scott thrust slowly and let out a great gasping Ooohhhh!

"That's right baby, take it slowly, you'll get your rhythm." Scott was a bit shaky at first then he began to add a little power to his thrusts and May rewarded him with a groan of her own. "Hmmm, much better, oh, that's good! Fuck your aunty May! Go for it baby. Go for it!"

Scott really went for it. His skinny butt was a blur as he pumped May for all he was worth. He wouldn't last long like that, as May was well aware.

"Cum in me baby. Cum in your naughty aunty May's cunt. Shoot all your baby making cream into me Scott. Cum in me Scott. Cum in me!" May's timing was impeccable as Scott had been trying to tell her something, but it had only come out as intermittent grunts. Suddenly my brother went rigid and he let out a gasping scream. I wondered briefly I if had been as noisy as that cumming last night with dad and May and blushed to think that I had been. At least as loud. The neighbours will think that a murder was happening.

Scott collapsed with a groan. He sighed and twitched a bit but May still had her ankles wrapped around his butt and kept him in place as she whispered to him.

"Stay there baby, stay there. I love the feel of your cock inside me. Stay still. God, your cum feels like hot love inside me." May sighed and they began kissing.

"I love your handsome young body Scott. It so reminds me of Drake when he was your age." Drake! May's son, Drake. No one had mentioned it but I was certain May had educated her son just like she was doing to my brother. I don't know why I was shocked. Maybe I was just surprised. All I know is that my pussy was suddenly flooded at the thought. I had seen Drake only briefly when he had come to town last week and my knees definitely shook. He was just under two metres tall, had broad shoulders and a narrow butt. He was more than just fuckable and now that I was sure that he fucked May, I was going to make sure mum gave him regular invitations to dinner. Hell I'd cook myself!

Scott's head snapped up. "You mean ... um ... you and ... and your son?"

"Have I fucked Drake? You bet! I'm really going to miss him now that he's living up here. I guess I'll just have to come and visit more often." May dragged Scott down for some kissing. "I told you I was a naughty aunty. I'm a naughty mummy too." May frowned for a split second. "If all things were right in the world and the stars correctly aligned, it would be your mother in here with you. It would be your mother that received your virgin cock inside her."

Scott seemed to gag and choke.

"Oh don't protest. I could feel your cock go hard." May wriggled her hips and made a husky laugh. "It's okay I know that boys lust after their mothers. I bet you've been trying to spy on your mother, trying to get a glimpse of her, eh?" May made another husky laugh when Scott nodded. "And your sexy little sister too I bet!"

"Yeah she is cute." At the very least Scott! At the very least!

"So you would like to fuck your mum eh?" May wriggled again. "If we play our cards right..." May left the thought dangling.

"You think mum would...?" Scott thoughts dangled as well but then again he's never been good at completing a sentence.

"With the right ... persuasion I think that she will be in bed with you before I leave."

"But what about dad?" I don't believe it. Scott was thinking and he had a hard-on. Wonders would never cease!

"Oh he'll be helping don't you worry."

"Dad? Helping?"

"You don't think I became such a naughty aunty all by myself do you?"

"You mean...?" Scott Dangled again.

"Come on you can finish that thought." Good girl May. My worry was that all this brain exertion would drain the blood from his cock but hey, that was May's worry not mine.

"You and dad have fucked."

"And more. Your grandfather, my dad taught me all about sex, and mum taught your father, just as your mum should be doing with you. Not that I mind. It's not an onerous duty." May chuckled. "Come here. You look like a stunned mullet!" May and Scott started kissing again. "Let me be your mummy tonight." Scott may have been stunned but as he didn't have much blood circulating in his brain on a good day. Sorry. I do love my brother but he can be a bit slow sometimes.

May rolled Scott over and she straddled his hips. She leant forward and her hand reached beneath her and clasped my brother's cock. She lowered herself and wriggled as she seated the head of Scott's cock in her pussy's lips. Once again I couldn't believe her timing. I think that dad and May are partly telepathic. Just as May had lined my brother's cock with her pussy, dad and mum drove up. Just as she began to lower herself, dad drove into the garage. The car disappeared into the darkness and so did my brother's cock.

I would have loved to stay and watch some more but my role for the moment was to be asleep, stacking lots of zzzs. I just hoped that dad would be there to do his part.

I heard mum's gasp and dad's hurried whispering. My door opened briefly and I heard mum whisper my name. I didn't even make a muttered reply. I was asleep. My door closed and I leapt out of bed. Dad had obviously been able to stop mum from charging in on May and Scott. The sounds of their fucking had continued unabated. I slipped out my door and into the bathroom. There was a sliding door between the bathroom and my parent's ensuite. I carefully slid the door ajar, just so that I could hear how things were going. Things were obviously going well in my brother's room. Scott was getting noisy again and May's moans weren't very quiet either.

"I could just ... just smack her!" I heard mum say. Wow. Mum never gets violent.

"I know you're angry and you have every right to be but just think. It is, I'm guessing, Scott's first time. If you go busting in there, well, I know you want to punish May, but is it worth punishing our son too?"

Mum was quiet, usually a good sign but I just knew she was fuming. Cue cartoon steam blasting out of her ears.

"I mean right now he's in the middle of every young man's wet dream; a beautiful older woman has taken him to bed and is showing him what that piece of proud flesh is really for."

"But she's his aunt!"

"I don't think he would notice who she was at the moment, as long as she warm, wet and willing!" dad chuckled but mum didn't join in. Tough audience. Keep pitchin' dad.

"At least you can leave it until later. In the morning. Regardless of the fact that it's my sister in there, I want Scott's first time to be, well as best as it can be. Dragging my sister out of there will do more damage to Scott than it would to May."

"I seem to remember a certain young lady telling me that when she lost her cherry in the back seat of a car that it nearly put her off sex for life."

"Yes. I did say that..."

"And that this certain lady only began to enjoy sex after she let the father of one of her girl friends seduce her." I heard mum sigh.

"You're right, I know you are, but May just ... I don't know. She's made me really angry."

"Are you jealous?"

"Jealous?"

"Yes. She's taking the innocence of your little boy away." Mum just made a groaning noise.

"No, that's not it. I don't know what is." Suddenly mum gasped.

"These don't seem to be in two minds." Dad chuckled and mum moaned.

ShinySee
ShinySee
28 Followers