Getting The Ball Rolling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now come here." She turned from my brother and led him to dad by his cock. She moved Scott closer and then turned both dad and Scott around. Now I could see what she was doing, she was lining their cocks up to compare them.

"Hmm. You're nearly as big as your dad and you're still growing. Hmm. I'll have to keep an eye on you!" May's laugh was infectious. "Come on. I'm in search of a bigger bed!" May grabbed both cocks and led them out of Scott's bedroom.

I turned to mum and pulled her close. We kissed and pressed together. Mum's hard nipples rubbed against mine. "Oh mum this is so exciting. I'm so glad we can do this. I hated being horny and alone."

"I can't believe this is happening at all!" mum sighed.

"Yeah it's a bit of a mind blower all right. Dad's so sexy. You should know, you married him."

"Yes I did, didn't I?" Mum sighed.

"Did you really fantasize about your dad?"

"Yeah." Mum chuckled.

"What about Scott?" Mum blushed furiously and she nodded.

"I can't believe it but I have. Do you remember the weekend he won the under eighteen regional surf comp? He looked so trim and," mum's blush response was working overtime, "such a striking young man. I had been sitting in the car watching all these tanned bodies, buff young men, all afternoon and I saw someone that made me leave a wet spot on the seat. I couldn't see his face but his body was fantastic. I was thinking about what it would be like to be in bed with him and then I saw his face. It was Scott and boy was I confused." Mum chuckled.

"Still confused?"

"A little."

"Did you ever do anything about the naughty thoughts you had about your dad?"

Mum sighed and looked sad. Damn! That's not the response I was looking for. "Yeah. I sat in his lap one night and made my intentions very clear." She said with a sigh.

"What did he do?"

"He wasn't angry in fact he laughed but he slapped my arse and told me to grow up." There were tears in mum's eyes now. Double damn! "He died in a car accident two weeks later." Mum pushed away her tears with the back of her finger and she smiled. "But we're not here to hear about my lost chances. May has purloined our men and I think we should track her down before we are left with just the dried up husks." Mum rolled off Scott's bed and pulled me with her.

May was being greedy. She had Scott and dad lying side-by-side on the edge of the king-sized double bed. She was, at the moment mum and I burst in, kneeling in front of Scott devouring his cock. She had one hand around dad's erection and was stroking him slowly. She swapped over when she heard our giggling entrance and began sucking on dad's cock while stroking Scott.

"Don't worry. I was just getting them primed." May said with a grin.

"Sure you were." Mum replied with a laugh. She pushed me in dad's direction and took over stroking Scott. "Hi lover. Ready for Round Two?"

"You bet!" Scott was all smiles, except for his hard cock of course. He groaned around his smile as mum swallowed him down.

I walked to May's side and she pulled me down to my knees. Dad's cock was just in front of my eyes, wet glistening from May's sucking mouth. I glanced at mum. She was sucking down Scott's full length and rubbing her nose into Scott's pubes again. I looked at dad's cock and then up at May. "I think I need a few pointers."

May just grinned. "All you need is practice. Don't even think of takin' your dad into your throat; just have fun with what you're comfortable with."

I leaned forward and licked around the purple head before taking him into my mouth. God! I had dad's cock in my mouth and I liked it. Liked it? I loved it! Mum was watching me out of the corner of her eye as I began to suck and lick and have all manner of fun with dad's hard meat. Dad seemed to be enjoying it too but he reached out and stopped me before I could experiment further.

"Come up here baby." He said and his eyes pierced my heart and my pussy quivered. I slowly crawled up dad's firm body until our lips met. I could feel dad's cock between my thighs and I rubbed my pussy against him. Hmm.

I could feel fingers down there as May slipped the head of dad's cock against my hot wet entrance. A little wriggle and I could feel dad penetrate me. God that felt wonderful. I ground down further and dad's hands settled on my hips. He thrust up suddenly and I gasped at how good it felt. Dad's pubes tickled my clit and I squirmed and began to hear a growling sound. Oh god! That was me!

I rocked my hips back and forth and felt dad's cock slide in and out. I lifted up and slammed down. Oh fuck that felt wonderful. I tried to tell dad just how much I loved having him inside me but only groans and moans escaped my throat. I realised then just how horny I really was. I had been listening to everyone else in the house screwing their brains out all night and now I was so on edge. Well I wasn't so much as teetering on the edge, more like careering over the precipice with a powerful orgasm that shook me to the core, possessing me.

Dad came pretty fast too, which surprised me. He was sweating and groaning and seemed to be complaining about how tight I was. On second thoughts maybe he wasn't actually complaining. His hot cum splashed inside me and my growling and shaking rebounded, refreshed by the hot love spurting in me. There is something about the feeling of dad cumming inside me that really drives me over the edge.

Mum and Scott were humping up a storm beside us and our orgasmic thrashing seemed to trigger mum and Scott's ecstatic explosions. May was on the far side of the bed stroking mum and Scott, kissing and fondling them, adding to their pleasure. We all ended up in a sweaty writhing tangle even though Mum and Scott were inseparable. Literally. Mum didn't want Scott to withdraw and she held him inside her with her ankles locked around his hips.

I snuggled up to them and we shared kisses in between sighs. We were all trying to get our breath back. May was intent on getting her brother hard again and we cuddled as we watched my dad and his sister turn each other on. They looked very relaxed and at ease with each other's bodies.

"That wasn't your first time with your father was it?" Mum had a smile on her face so I wasn't concerned about spilling the truth.

"No mum. Last weekend. Dad and I made love the first time last Saturday night."

"Well someone had to get the ball rolling." We kissed.

*

(c) Copyright 2007 Shiny See. ALL Rights Reserved