Getting to Know Alan and Sheryl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacman82
pacman82
37 Followers

Then he gave me his trademark smile and said "It's not like we haven't seen each other in our birthday suits before!" then started chuckling to himself. I looked at Sheryl who was also smiling. It's hard to say no to Alan so I walked in and he locked the door behind us.

In the changing room, you are faced with 3 walls and a bench. That's it. Just enough room to stand side by side. We set our bags on the bench in front of us. Alan and I were at each end with Sheryl in the middle.

Alan immediately removed his shorts and began drying himself. Sheryl removed a dress from her bag and sat down on the bench. Her head was now at my crotch level. I was standing up, and I began towelling my upper body. Sheryl, still seated, removed her bikini top and let her breasts free. She started drying her upper body but kept her eyes gazing at me. I looked over at Alan who was rummaging in his bag looking for his clothes.

Once again I was transfixed by Sheryl's body. She was literally sitting right in front of me. I slowly untied the string on my shorts and let them fall to the floor. Sheryl's eyes were now level with my hardening penis. A big smile appeared on her face. I started to dry my lower body but I was really just rubbing my dick with the towel, ensuring she got a great view. I couldn't help it. I knew it was wrong but with Alan almost an arm's distance away, it felt so exciting.

Sheryl never removed her eyes from my growing shaft. As I started to get hard, I made a brave move and threw my towel onto my bag. I was now standing there, completely naked, Sheryl's head inches from my hard penis, her husband standing next to her. I glanced over at him and he was quickly putting his clothes on. I realised I should do the same. Sheryl bit her top lip seductively and looked me in the eyes. Damn, she was so sexy. She then stood up and put her dress over her head. I grabbed some boxer shorts and put them on and by the time Sheryl sat back down, my cock was covered but clearly visible. She gave me a playful 'disappointed' look. Alan was almost dressed now and completely oblivious to my 'little show.' I quickly put on the rest of my clothes and Sheryl and I carried on like nothing had happened. I knew it was wrong but I also thought it was just a little harmless fun. I hadn't had sex in ages and I figured this was the closest I was going to get.

We left the locker area and put our wet swim suits in the drying area to collect later.

We made our way to the restaurant and had a leisurely lunch with a bottle of white wine between us. This was followed by a dolphin show while we digested our food. Sheryl kept giving me sultry looks throughout. I was trying to ignore her but in the end I couldn't help but feel thrilled by this attention.

Once the show was finished, we had a couple of hours until the park closed so we decided to get back in the pool. We grabbed our suits. This time the changing rooms were fairly empty so we got a cubicle each. As I changed, I knew there was sexual tension between Sheryl and I. I was determined to put a stop to it as Alan was a good guy. However I wasn't helped when Alan decided he just wanted to sunbathe for the duration which left me with Sheryl. It was the first time I was going to be alone with her since our little shows. Alan encouraged us to 'have a good time' and make the most of the VIP experience.

I suggested we go into to the crowded pool area. As we got in, the sirens started to blare and the wave machine started. Sheryl snuggled up close to me and wrapped her legs around my waist, her breasts pushing up into my chest, her arms around my neck.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"The waves scare me, I need you to hold me," she said with a smile.

As the waves got stronger, our bodies were getting bumped together and her grip was getting tighter. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck and whispered into my ear "Your cock is really turning me on." I felt very uncomfortable with this very public display.

"I'm sure your husband will have something to say about that" I replied, as I held her tighter, grabbing hold of her firm arse. It felt so good but so wrong at the same time.

We rocked like this in silence, her hips grinding into my groin until the waves started to slow.

She released her grip and said we should head back to Alan. I immediately thought she had possibly felt guilty so I agreed. I thought it was best for all parties if this ended. When we got to the lounging area, Sheryl told Alan that we should be making a move as she was feeling tired. Alan agreed and we packed up our stuff and made our way over to the lockers and changing area.

We retrieved our bags from the lockers and went to find some free cubicles to get changed. We walked down an aisle and came across two side by side. Naturally I carried on walking so the couple could take them. Sheryl then said

"Oh, you two can take these as I need to use the bathroom, I will find another one and meet you both at the front."

"Ok love, see you at the front," Alan replied.

Sheryl then gave me only what I could describe as a 'mischievous' look but before I had time to react, she turned her back to me and walked off.

I entered my cubicle and Alan entered his. These rooms are so small that if you stretch out your arms you can touch all four walls. I locked the door, took my towel out of the bag and started to dry myself. The dividing walls were quite thin and I made small talk with Alan, mainly talking about the slides and the dolphin show. I was still feeling guilty as things were starting to heat up between Sheryl and I. Alan is such a nice guy but I was finding it so hard to resist his wife.

I took my shorts off and continued to dry myself. As I was doing this I heard a very faint knock on my door. I ignored it as I thought it must have been someone walking past but then I heard it again. I unlocked the door and poked my head out to find Sheryl standing there with a big grin on her face. She put her fingers to her lips as if to say "shhh." She pushed past me into the tiny cubicle.

"Everything alright there mate?" Alan said as he heard a bit of commotion.

"Err, yeah, just kids knocking on my door, that's all" I said nervously, still startled and confused.

I locked the door with my free hand, my other hand holding my towel covering my crotch.

Sheryl squeezed past me and sat on the bench. It was so small in there I was literally standing between her legs. She looked me in the face, her hands covering her mouth. She was laughing, trying desperately to keep quiet.

I mouthed angrily "what are you doing!"

"Shhhh" with her lips she replied. She then pointed to the wall that Alan was behind, as if to say be quiet or he will hear.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

"You know" she said as she tried to remove the towel from my hand.

I resisted but she started to pull harder, her arm knocking my can of deodorant to the floor causing a bang. I almost had a heart attack. My heart was racing so fast that I instinctively let go of the towel and the can rolled under the dividing wall into Alan's cubicle.

"Thanks, but I'm ok for spray" Alan said with a chuckle.

He rolled it back under and I picked it up.

I was standing there, completely exposed, between Sheryl's legs, her face inches from my shaft.

"Please go, you need to leave" I pleaded.

She ignored me, used both hands and started to run them up and down the front of my thighs and stroking my cock. I grabbed both of her wrists to stop her, being very careful not to make any noise.

Then with one swift movement she moved her head forward and took my throbbing member into her mouth, causing an almighty sensation throughout my whole body. I continued to hold her hands as my cock was in her mouth. She was using her tongue, swirling it around. My shaft did not take long to gain rock hard status. As it got harder, it began to fill her mouth more and more, causing her to release me from her mouth to re-adjust. My erection was pointing directly at her. She took me back into her mouth but could now only get half of it in, back and forth she sucked me, her tongue licking the slit. It felt so good. I released her hands and she immediately used one hand to fondle my balls with the other pumping the base of my cock. I grabbed the back of her head, bunched up some of that blonde hair and guided her mouth.

I knew Alan was in the next cubicle. Every time she slurped on my cock I thought that he would hear. By now I didn't care. I was in absolute ecstasy. Sheryl suddenly stopped sucking. She held my hard rod in one hand, pumping it slowly and raking my balls with the nails of her other.

"You like this?" she mouthed to me.

"Oh yessss," I whispered.

"Good" she whispered back with a massive smile on her face, like it was mission accomplished.

And it was. I was hers. My ex, Suzie hardly ever gave me a blowjob. Apparently she didn't like the taste. On the rare occasions she did, it was because I wasn't hard enough to fuck her. She would suck it till I got hard and then that was it. Sheryl, on the other hand, clearly enjoyed what she was doing.

Sheryl started licking my entire shaft again, all the way up, all the way down. She licked on the head like it was a juicy lollypop. She then lifted my cock and licked the whole underside until she got to my balls. The sensation was intense, it was sheer ecstasy, I had never experienced these feelings before. She then took each one of my testicles in her mouth, one at a time. It was getting way too much for me.

"Are you ready?" Alan said very loudly whilst knocking on my door.

"Uhm, yeah I'm coming" I said, looking into his wife's eyes as she was still sucking on my balls, clearly enjoying the fact her husband was inches away.

And I wasn't lying, I was about to cum. Sheryl took the hint and put the head of my penis in her mouth. She pumped faster and faster. My legs started to go weak. I had to use every ounce of energy to stop myself from roaring with pleasure.

The sensation travelled up through my balls, along my shaft and I ejaculated with fury. I pressed both my palms on the walls either side of me to keep my balance as I was filling Sheryl's mouth with hot spunk. She continued to pump and suck at the same time. As she drained the last droplets from me, she let go of my cock but kept me in her mouth. She moved her hands around to the back of my thighs and continued to suck up and down and then finally released me, causing my now softening shaft to flop down. She took one big gulp and swallowed my whole load.

It was the best orgasm I had ever experienced. I felt like I was drunk and high at the same time. I looked down and I could tell by her smile that Sheryl was very proud of her work. She mouthed the word "WOW!" referring to the amount of cum she had to swallow down.

Knock, knock.

"Thought you said you were coming?" Alan said a little impatiently.

Both Sheryl and I covered our mouths to stop us from laughing.

"Erm yeah, I forgot to dry my hair," was the first thing I could think of.

Now realisation hit. Was Alan going to wait outside my cubicle for me to come out? Fuck, it would break his heart to find Sheryl in here.

"Maybe you should go to the front as Sheryl might be waiting," I said, desperately trying to get rid of him. Sheryl gave me an approving thumbs up as we waited in anticipation for his answer.

"Well, how long are you going to be?"

"Quite a bit. I have to towel dry it," I replied.

Now let me tell you this. My hair is short, not bald but it is by no means long. It was a lame thing to say but I couldn't think of anything else. I just desperately wanted him to leave.

"Ok then, I will go and find Sheryl and meet you at the front."

"Ok Alan, see you in a bit."

We waited about a minute and I opened the door very slowly. I peeked out and he was gone. I turned back to Sheryl and told her to leave and get changed quickly. She took my soft dick in her hand, gave it a big kiss, stood up and left. She went into Alan's vacated cubicle and I locked the door.

I sat down for a few seconds to gather my wits after what had just happened. I then dragged my clothes on and left the cubicle. Sheryl's door was still locked, which was good, so I made my way to the front where Alan was waiting. Seeing his face didn't give me a good feeling. He was smiling as usual, talking to another English couple who were laughing like crazy. He has that effect on people, he is such a nice guy.

I approached him but couldn't really look him in the eye.

"You seen Sheryl" he asked.

"Um, no, I came straight here" I said sheepishly.

"Oh, no worries, you know what women are like, love to take their time" he chuckled.

He introduced me to the other couple and they continued to talk. I just kept to myself.

Sheryl arrived about 15 minutes later.

"There she is," Alan said very loudly. He held out his arms and gave his wife a big kiss on the lips. Sheryl kissed him back and apologised for taking so long.

"Sorry, I was drying my hair" she said. She looked at me, smiled, then took her husband's hand and they walked towards the waiting coach.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. I had arranged to meet Ozzie for dinner as the day after tomorrow would be my last day. We went to a restaurant outside the resort and I told him all about what had happened in the last few days while he was away. He couldn't believe it and we had a good catch up. I returned to my room late and went to sleep thinking of the events of the day.

After breakfast the next day, I was standing on my balcony, two stories up, looking down at the pool area. I. The balcony wall came up to just below my chest and I was resting my arms on the top. Lucky really, I was naked. I noticed Alan walking around the pool area. He saw me and gave me a puzzled look. He could only see me from my chest upwards.

"Oh, you finished already? Where is Sheryl then?" he called out, referring to the fact that over breakfast, I had agreed to give Sheryl one last gym session.

"Not sure Alan, we finished up about 10 minutes ago, I think she said she was going for a jog," I lied.

In actual fact, his wife was on my balcony. He couldn't see her as she was on her knees, my cock in her mouth.

Earlier that day, I did agree to one last gym session as I would be there anyway. But as soon as we got started, Sheryl asked if she could speak to me in private. I agreed. I thought she wanted to discuss what had happened between us. She suggested my room.

Once we arrived there, she started telling me how much she enjoyed sucking me and how good it tasted. I asked her to leave but instead she sexily removed all her clothes. I tried to talk her out of it but she started to saying things like:

"What's the matter, didn't you like it?" and "Don't you like me sucking on your fat cock?"

Just hearing those words were turning me on. She dropped to her knees and began to pull down my shorts. My cock sprang free and she began to lick it.

She suddenly stopped and got back to her feet.

"You know what would really turn me on?" she said.

With that, she turned around and began walking towards the balcony. My eyes were glued to her naked ass, her hips swaying as she walked. She had me under her spell again.

She opened the door, crouched down and beckoned me over with her finger. She was insatiable. But the thrill of it was too much for me to resist. I took my shorts off and removed my top. If she was naked, I thought I ought to be too, right?

I walked out onto the balcony, my cock standing to attention. No one below could possibly know what was happening. I leaned over the edge as Sheryl took me in her mouth. I think she liked the thrill of pleasuring me while I could not express my pleasure.

I tried to keep a straight face as she started to pump my shaft while sucking on it like her life depended on it. That's when I saw Alan.

As I was speaking to him, Sheryl tried to deep throat me. She managed to get about 5 of my 7 inches in her mouth before she began to gag. But she was determined and kept thrusting her head forward as the tip of my penis was banging her throat. How I managed to keep a straight face I will never know. Maybe I didn't?

"If you see her, tell her I'll be in our room" Alan said.

"Okay" I replied as I reached down and held the back of his wife's head, pushing more and more of my dick down her throat. She gagged and released me from her mouth, getting some much needed air. No one could hear us, we were too high up.

As Alan walked away, I looked down at Sheryl. She loved the fact I was just talking to her husband.

"Do you like talking to my husband while I'm sucking your cock" she asked with a devilish grin.

"You make it hard but I fucking love it" I said, as she held the base of my penis and guided it right back into her mouth.

I carefully scanned the pool area making sure I wasn't getting any suspicious looks. Everyone was in their own world.

I then took both my hands and held her head. I began thrusting into her mouth.

I was a man possessed. The thrill just overtook me. My ex girlfriend, or any other girl for that matter, had never let me do anything like this. I looked down at Sheryl who was now holding my bum cheeks, pushing me further down her throat. It was an amazing feeling.

It didn't take much longer for me to blow my load right down her throat. Like the previous day, I wanted to roar with pleasure but instead I folded my arms on the top of the balcony wall. I rested my forehead on my arms so I was now looking down at Sheryl skilfully swallowing my cum with about 6" of cock in her mouth. I let out a quiet whimper of sound as she drained me for the second day running. She slowly moved her lips back up my shaft until just the head was in her mouth. She sucked on it hard, draining me completely. For the second time, I had received the best blow job of my life.

When she finally released me from her mouth, she gave me another big smile.

"Did you enjoy that?" she said.

"Yes, I fucking did, you are amazing, Alan is one lucky fucker" I said to her.

"Are you crazy, Alan doesn't get this treatment, he couldn't handle it" she said with a mischievous grin.

Whether he did or not, I didn't really care. I had stopped feeling guilty. I knew it was wrong and selfish but her blow job skills were too good. I looked down at her again and realised I really wanted to fuck her. I was leaving the next day and would probably never see them again so I thought why not try?

I made my way back into the room gesturing for Sheryl to follow me. She went over to the bed to get her clothes. I shut the balcony door, walked up behind Sheryl and wrapped my arms around her before she could put her clothes on. I fondled both of her breasts, squeezing her nipples, with my cock resting nicely between her arse cheeks. I began to kiss the back of her neck and whispered to her that I really wanted to fuck her.

She pulled away.

"But I'm a married woman," she said, with a delightful grin.

"Even more of a reason to return the favour," I said, almost begging.

She grabbed her clothes and began to put them on.

"Not now, but come to dinner tonight, it might be worth your while on your last night" she said seductively.

"I can't, I'm meeting my friend," I said almost pathetically, like a child who didn't get his way.

"In that case, see you in the bar. I've got to go, I need to have a jog"

With that, she left.

Later that evening, I met Ozzie for dinner as it was my final night. I told him what had happened and what Sheryl had said. He was egging me on as usual, telling me I have nothing to lose.

After I had eaten with Ozzie, I met up with Alan and Sheryl in the bar.

pacman82
pacman82
37 Followers