Getting to Know Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers

I'm not ashamed to say that my eyes filled with tears when I heard that. I held her and said, "Yes Paula you're my wife, yes, yes you are."

She put her hand on my cock the way I was aching for her to do and said, "Then come and be my husband."

We kissed for a long time as we stood by the bed. I savored her mouth and tongue playing with mine. It was the same and it was different. Our hands found each others body and touched. We took off each other's clothes. Mom's skin seemed especially sensitive and my fingertips across her breasts and nipples sent a slight shiver down her body. I wanted her pussy. I cupped it and rubbed it and slid a finger along the folds until they split and parted. I fingered the wetness within and brought the dewy moisture between both of our lips as we kissed. Mom licked it and I told her, "That's your love for me."

She said, "Yes darling." It wasn't a usual word for her. I liked the sound and the breathy way she said it. I reached behind and held the full globes of her ass. They were soft and firm and pliant all at once. She kissed my neck and then my nipples. She went down on one knee and took my cock in her hand. She said, "You're so thick and hard for me." Mom was always fascinated and proud of my physical response to her sexuality. It didn't take more that a caress or the sight of her bare flesh to show my craving to be inside her.

She took the swollen knob into her mouth and sucked on it. She did it longer than usual. I couldn't stand not moving, so I began flexing my hips to get more of my cock into her mouth. She stayed still as I went in and out of her mouth. I controlled myself not to push in too far to keep her from gagging. Between the warm wetness of her mouth and tongue, and the sighs she made as she did me, I easily could have come, drained and satisfied, as I had often been after coming in her mouth, but I wanted to be in her pussy, the way we used to be.

I pulled back and directed her to the bed where she lay back and opened her legs. My cock practically directed itself into her. He pussy opened to accept me and she gave a winsome cry as my first penetration joined us. With each entry into the wet passageway I went deeper and mom responded with an encouraging, "Yes." She held my arms and pulled her legs back and said, "I want this Paul, I want you."

I said, "I always want you Paula, like this, like this, like this."

Mom said, "Yes, baby, yes."

As I pumped her with deeper penetrations, I said, "This is where I belong, mom."

She said, "Yes baby, I can feel it, you belong inside me, in my pussy, in me, in me, Ohhh..."

She kept moaning and I pushed in as deep as I could go with powerful thrusts that she encouraged by saying, "Yes darling, hard, like that."

I felt part of her again, I had my Paula back, I had my mom. Each stroke confirmed to me that we would again be as we once were, part of each other, inside each other. I could feel her slight bucks as her back arched in anticipation of her orgasm. After a few more thrusts, a high pitch "AHHHhhhhh..." pierced the room and mom started to come. I quickened the tempo of my penetrations because I wanted to come with her. Many times in our lovemaking it didn't matter, but at that moment I wanted to be with her physically as well as emotionally. My quick hard strokes brought us both off.

I called to her, "Paula...mom...," and began releasing my love-milk into her pussy.

She could feel me letting go inside her and she said, "Yes love, come inside me, fill me, fill me..."

I think that I literally did fill her as I kept coming, seemingly with no end. I could see the pearly glaze all over my shaft and on the lips of her pussy as I slowed and felt the last shudders of my mother's orgasm.

Mom laughed in relief and said, "Oh sweetheart, it's good to be back."

I said, "Don't ever go away again."

She held me and said, "I won't baby, and you, don't ever stop wanting me like this."

My kisses said, 'Never.'

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,258 Followers