All Comments on 'Getting to Know Mom Ch. 03'

by momsb7

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Great First Story!

YAY! I'm not pissed. :) For a moment I was worried that you would end this story with the husband/son only being a voyeur. So, yeah, this was a nice first effort, definitely one of the better ones, and very erotic given its short length. I for one definitely think you should revisit this storyline or these characters. Maybe you can write more thoroughly about the two weeks that happened after this chapter ends, but you might want to make that 3rd person if you do so that Kayla and mom can have their private moments together be told as it happens. Even if you stick with 1st person, I know that whatever you write will be good. Also, don't worry about the short delay between parts. It was only a few days and some authors here take weeks, if not months, to post the next chapter. Looking forward to more from you.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
BRAVO

For your first series you did great. I followed this story from day 1. The whole concept was new to me. I have only one small complaint and that is that this final chapter seemed alittle rushed. The sex scenes didn't have the details that the first two chapters do. But I also know that it's not easy to write a story #1, and #2 it's not easy to finish a story. I still say BRAVO job well done. I'll keep watch for your next submission.

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
Very Hot

The series was a scorcher. Thank you for writing. I voted 5 stars on all of them. I wish however, you would have ( or would in the future) add more details of the threesomes or twosomes between your characters. It would be nice to see how they interact with each other after the ice has broken.

keep writing!!!

R_D_EddyR_D_Eddyover 13 years ago
Very nice!

All three entries were very well done and kept me looking for more. The chapters could have been just a bit longer, though. At least 1 1/2 or two pages per chapter is better to assure that your audience has time for a happy ending of his own.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 13 years ago
thx great first story

i hope we'll see more of your amazing work thx :)

5/5

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A super hot erotic story

A well done storyline with a lot of kinky sex, the only thing that caught my eye was some of the misspelled words that caused the flow of the story so stagger a little.

Other than that the story was well done. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great finish

great finish to your story, am looking forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A terriffic first story

I needed to read all three of your chapters because the next was better than the first and you saved the best for last...but the first was what kept me wanting more...Don't Stop Writing...Your writing makes me very horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn Good!

Expecting more. Take your time. The pace and build up was nice.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
Excellent premiere!

Nicely written, Momsb7. I'm sure some of us pervies dream of such a relationship, eh? I'm looking forward to your next work.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
A hot story.

And what an understanding and loving wife.

love2love2almost 12 years ago
Very sexy

Loved this story. I'd really like to hear about further engagements of the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story, nice wind up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kayla was gone when mom called me!

She only lived ten minutes away now, and she needed some help with her window shades. "They're in my bedroom," heard my mother call out to me. When I went to her room the shades were drawn, and she was in bed waiting for me.

bob3641223bob3641223about 7 years ago
i hope u do

please extend this if any part is real and i believe it is, even if it wasn't i want more , its like a series with the life and times, so put together part 4 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excited

The story was so erotic I was intensely stroking my clitty dreaming I was involved in my mind if there would have been a gay fourth it would have been perfect for me but you still had me cleaning cum off myself, good story,,

CrevvieCrevviealmost 5 years ago
So HOT

The ultimate husband/son fantasy! An incestual threesome with the two most important ladies is his life! So hot well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant original story.

Seemed real to me.

Loved it!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is a truly tender love story between mother, wife and son. I like it when characters are emotionally and psychologically mature enough to accept the fact that a person can love more than one person at a time and that they are loved equally. I woyuld like this story to continue; hiowever, after so many years - that is life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous