Getting to Know The Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
largefan
largefan
299 Followers

Samantha knocked at the door just a short time later. She was wearing a white t-shirt and some blue running shorts that were cut very high on the sides. She carried a beach towel and a bottle of suntan lotion with her as well. She'd pulled her hair back into a pony tail that emphasized her youth.

We grabbed some water out of the refrigerator and made our way back into the yard. Not that we were there for a garden tour, but I was pleased with how well tended the yard was. Samantha commented on the roses as we made our way to the deck in the back corner where I usually did my tanning.

"Isn't that wood a little uncomfortable for tanning?"

"I don't mind it too much. I'm rarely out here all that long and it's the only place in the yard that offers complete privacy. We could set up on the lawn if you prefer. There's nobody at your place and that's the only place that can see into the yard."

"Yeah, let's do that. You know you really don't have to worry about being nude back here. I'd love it and after seeing Mom's reaction to the naked guys at Bay to Breakers I know she'd enjoy it. I don't know if she'd admit it, but she'd enjoy it."

We stretched out our towels next to each other and then looked at each other rather awkwardly. We'd been naked together plenty of times before but there were always other people around. It seems strange that fewer people made it more awkward. It shouldn't have, right?

I was the first to break the stalemate saying, "Oh, this is silly." I unbuttoned my shorts, pulled the zipper down and let them fall to the ground. I kicked them out of the way and then stretched out on my towel.

Samantha pulled her t-shirt over her head and slid her running shorts off her hips before stepping out of them. She was wearing that same white bikini she wore at our last beach outing. She removed the top right away and tossed it on the ground.

"I think you were being too much of a gentleman when we were at the beach to really appreciate my bikini when we were at the beach. You can feel free to check it out now if you'd like."

If I'd like? Like wasn't the word for it. What I really wanted to do was to kneel before her and run my hands over her ass and stare for a time at her hips and the little triangle of white material that hid her pussy. I wanted to slowly tug at the little strings on her hips and free her. I'd want to drink in the vision of her exposed sex but I knew it would only be moments before I'd bury my face between her legs.

I cocked my head a bit as if only then I was appraising the sight before me. I motioned with my index finger, instructing her to turn around for me. She did so slowly and stuck her ass out and wiggled it back and forth when she was facing away from me. That caused some nervous laughter on her part and she turned to face me once again.

"Do you like?"

I'd felt a familiar tingling in my groin as this little scene had played out and despite my efforts to restrain myself I was already about three quarters hard. Samantha was staring appreciatively at my cock and I thought I saw her tongue dart out briefly to wet her lips.

"What do you think?" I asked in reply.

"I'm thinking maybe you do. I was hoping you would. Almost all of the tan line from my old suit is gone now but I still have some lines from the strings on these bottoms. They show up when I wear my competition suit."

"They're probably not all that noticeable. You spend most of the time in the water anyway so it's probably not a big deal. I'm sure the other girls struggle more with it."

"That's true for now. When I get back east I'll probably not be able to tan the way that I want. Oh well, I can enjoy it now."

With that she laid down on her blanket on her stomach. She rested her head on her arms and closed her eyes. That pose really accentuated her defined shoulders and back. The muscle tone was obvious without the extreme you can find with female body builders. Swimming is wonderful for sleek bodies.

"Would you put lotion on for me?"

"Of course... I'll be right with you. Did you want to sit up so I can get at your back."

"I'm feeling lazy. I'm going to stay right here. In fact, you can give me a back massage at the same time."

"Oh you think so, do you?"

"Please..."

"Oh all right."

This was a really bad idea. I slowly moved towards the bottle of lotion. I was trying to take my time in hopes that some of the swelling in my cock might recede. I didn't want to be poking her while I did this. I delayed as long as I could and I was still more erect than I would have liked. I decided to kneel alongside to avoid straddling her. That worked for a little while as I applied the lotion but she wasn't content to let it go.

"You can use more pressure. I won't break. Why don't you put your knees on either side of me. That will give you more leverage."

That's not all it will give me, I thought to myself.

"Don't be so timid. I'm a big girl."

Truthfully, I was getting sort of tired of being so timid. If she wanted to act like an adult and be treated like an adult then that was fine with me. I swung a leg over and rested my ass lightly on hers while I rubbed some more lotion into my hands. I worked my palms and fingers up from the middle of her back and began working her shoulders. After a while I began massaging her neck as well. This moved me up her torso a bit and rather than having my cock resting on the material of her bikini bottom it often grazed the small of her back. She never flinched, though she couldn't fail to notice the contact with my dick. I was pretty much fully erect by this time and did nothing to try to restrain it. She made appreciative noises beneath me.

"That feels great. Can you move down a bit? My lower back has been awfully tight lately."

I slid down a bit and reached for the lotion. In this new position the tip of my cock resting at the base of her cheeks and exerted the lightest of pressures. I could have moved but it amused me that it had found this resting place. I squeezed more lotion into my hands and rubbed them together to heat the lotion. As I did so she stirred beneath me. Her arms moved from under her head and down to her sides. Her fingers reached out and grabbed the end of the strings at her hips and pulled the knots loose.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Your suit can hardly be expected to stay in place now."

"You're right. Let's get rid of it."

She raised her hips and grabbed hold of one side of the bikini bottoms and pulled them free.

"I'm going to ask you in a minute to put lotion on my butt so it doesn't burn anyway so we might as well."

I was speechless. I wasn't expecting that at all. I figured I'd finish putting lotion on her back and then she'd finish putting lotion on the rest of herself and the real tanning would begin. With the removal of that last bit of material, the tip of my cock was resting on her ass cheeks. I didn't say anything. I worked lotion into the small of her back and continued the charade of a massage. While doing so my cock rubbed up and down the crack of her ass. I was tempted to shift in such a way to slip between but I resisted.

I moved lower on her legs and began putting lotion on her ass. I loved the feeling of her beneath my hands. I kneaded her tender flesh and as I gripped her my thumbs spread her cheeks ever so slightly. At times I was rewarded with a glimpse of her tight little anus.

"Mmmm...I love the feeling of your hands on my ass. But what I really want is your tongue in my pussy."

Samantha rolled over beneath me and managed to pull her legs out from under me. She spread her legs and reached up towards me. Before I had the chance to think through my next actions I found myself dropping onto my elbows and sliding my hands beneath her ass. In another moment I had buried my face between her legs. It was passionate and rather frenzied at first but then I slowed down and began to savor her young flesh. Alternately I teased her clit and then would plunge my tongue inside her. It was glorious. I had always enjoyed eating pussy and the way Samantha writhed beneath me was making me insane. I worked one finger and then a second between her lips and worked my way in and out of her. My tongue could now concentrate on stimulating her nub. I don't know if it was for swimming or personal taste, but she was completely shaven. I wondered for a moment if that surprised me but soon the signs of her imminent orgasm brought me back to the task at hand. She let out a scream and grabbed the back of my head. Her legs had tensed up and her ass rose off the ground to meet every thrust of my tongue. She collapsed back onto the ground and breathed heavily.

"Oh my god I needed that. That was amazing!"

I smiled and crawled up next to her. For the first time we shared a real kiss. It was tender at first and grew more passionate before backing off once again, ending in tenderness. It seemed odd that so much had occurred before a kiss. She nuzzled up against me and I put an arm around her. She ran her fingers through the sparse hair on my chest and then slowly moved her hand down. Soon she moved through my pubic hair and ran a finger up and down my cock. I had an incredible hard-on and almost immediately she had wrapped her fingers around it. Lightly she moved her hand up and down before reaching down to grabs my balls. There's nothing quite like the tender touch of a woman's hands on my balls. Samantha had quite the gentle touch, clearly taking pleasure in her exploration.

Before long, I sensed Samantha moving out from beneath my arm. She kissed her way down my torso and crawled between my legs. She was on her knees and had a wide grin on her face as she contemplated my cock jutting up into the air. There was no trace of the shy girl who timidly took my cock in her mouth as she had when she and Rhonda acted upon their dare. This was a confident young woman who knew what she wanted and had no qualms about getting it. I knew that I would certainly replay the propriety of our actions later but I surrendered to the moment and allowed myself no misgivings."

Samantha licked at the tip of my cock and playfully bit at it. She looked me squarely in the eye as she took the head between her lips, swirled her tongue around it once and then moved it into the back of her throat and took me almost all the way down to the base of my cock. I don't know how she managed it. She didn't choke or gag. It seemed effortless and my pleasure was extreme. She gripped my balls in her hand and began working her way up and down my shaft with her mouth.

"I was jealous of Rhonda the last time because she got to taste your cum but I have something even better in mind."

With that she moved out from between my legs and edged further up and placed her knees on either side of my waist. She put her hands on my chest and lowered her face to kiss me. The passion built as our tongues entwined and explored each other. My cock ached and I longed to bury it deep inside her but Samantha was in total control of this. I'd had no thought that this might happen, let alone an expectation. What remained of my morals would have prevented me from initiating this for fear of taking advantage of this young woman, but I was perfectly content to be a willing participant in whatever she had in mind. Samantha finally ended our kiss and leveraged her hands on my chest to assume a more upright position. She stared deep into my eyes and let out a soft moan.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you naked that first time at the beach. You don't know how many times I've fingered myself thinking about your cock inside me."

Samantha reached between her legs and grabbed my shaft just below the head. She dropped her hips slightly and rubbed the tip back and forth a few times against her slit. Thinking she'd found the right spot she dropped again slightly, as if to test her aim. The head just entered her before she backed off. She looked up at me and held my gaze as a broad grin spread over her face. Confident that all was the way she wanted she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She dropped about a third of the way down and reversed course. Once again with the tip just barely inside her, she started back down nearly reaching the base. Returning to her starting position, she paused briefly before fully impaling herself on my erection. She was incredibly tight but she was so wet that it seemed to cause her no discomfort. I put my hands on her hips but allowed her to control the pace of our joining. Her motions were deliberate but there was no undue urgency. She'd already had an orgasm and wanted to extend the pleasure she was feeling. I was determined to last as long as I could but I couldn't believe I was making love to this gorgeous young woman, that she desired me and had sought me out. If I'd allowed myself to include the fact that she was my young neighbor and the element of taboo that brought, I'm quite certain that I would have shot my load almost immediately.

I wanted to move her onto her back and drive myself deep inside her. I wanted her on all fours in front of me so I could spread her ass cheeks and pound her pussy from behind. There were so many things I wanted to do to and with her and yet my will hardly mattered. She had a vision for how this would play out and she was firmly in control.

Her breath and her pace quickened a bit and she was more insistent as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her whole body tensed up as she was wracked with another powerful orgasm. She moaned and moaned and finally cried out as she crested. Rather than slowing down and catching her breath she looked down at me with a still hungry expression.

"Now...now damn it...I want to feel you explode inside me."

I was more than happy to comply. My grip tightened on her hips and I drove myself upwards, thrusting to meet her as she plunged down against me. I'd love to tell you that I lasted a respectable amount of time beyond this but I'm quite certain that was not the case. Soon I was lost in an eruption that threatened to drain me of every ounce of fluid that remained in my body. I'm not usually terribly vocal during sex but I let out a sound that could only be described as primal. I gasped for air and Samantha collapsed against me. Our bodies had been on autopilot since she walked through the door but now that our bodies were sated (at least for the moment) we once again had to think.

"I'm starting to think you didn't come over here to work on your tan."

"Gee...ya think?"

We both laughed and then she rolled off my chest and nestled in next to me. That didn't last all that long. Cuddling in bed after sex is natural and comfortable. Sex outside is an incredible turn on but I've always found myself feeling very naked and exposed while trying to cuddle after sex outside. I found myself suggesting that we get something to drink. I loved the fact that she made no motion towards her clothing before we walked into the house.

We stood in the kitchen sipping at our bottles of water and laughed at how impossible it was that we came together the way that we did. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. I couldn't believe this beautiful creature was standing naked before me with no trace of discomfort. That, as much as anything else, spoke to the fact that she was a woman and no longer a girl. After a time, it was another comment from Samantha that set us in motion once again.

"You know in all this time, I've never gotten a full tour of your home."

"No? Have I not been a good host?"

"It's just an oversight, I'm sure. For example, I don't believe I've ever seen where you sleep."

"Are you really interested in a tour of my home?"

"Yes, in exactly the same way I wanted to come over here for a tanning session."

She said this as she closed the small gap between us and rose up on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. Her tiny hand dropped to grab my cock. I was a little surprised at the way that it immediately responded as I gathered her in my arms and kissed her.

"My bedroom is down the hall."

Samantha grabbed me by the cock and led me to the back of the house and through the door into my room. We spent the remainder of the afternoon exploring each other. Before we were through, we had each tried every preposition we knew. We alternately were on, under or behind trying everything we could to give the other pleasure.

Samantha never spent the night in those last few days but we spent many hours screwing our brains out. On Monday she got on a plane and flew back to help care for her grandmother. As it turned out, she and her mom spent most of the summer back east before returning home but that's a tale for another time.

largefan
largefan
299 Followers