All Comments on 'Ghost Lover'

by Pdogg0130

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fasinating

This was a fasinating story.

Very well written and absolutely believable.

I don't often read this type of story, but after reading this one, I will look for more of the same gendre.

There will be future chapters to this?

Just@FanJust@Fanover 19 years ago
Very Well Done

I really enjoyed the story, thank you for writing it. It was written in a diferent style that the norm for this site but that only made it more enjoyable. I sincerely hope you continue on with this story perhaps detailing more of Delilah's past or even Ramon's. Once again thank you and I hope to read more or your work soon.

Until then I remain...

Just @ Fan

SayuriSayuriover 19 years ago
Fab.

This was the first time I had ever read a story involving ghosts, and I do have to say that I loved it.

It was very very detailed, which is always the best sort of story.

I'd love to see a continuation or a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Story

You should really write more of this. I thoroughly enjoyed it :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Almost sexy

It had good points like that lesbian encounter between the girlfriend and the ghost but I found the comparison of pussy licking to eating ice cream a little uneducated. You sure as Hell ain't Steven King. Just another wannabe Fifty Shades of Grey at best.

Hey! It could have been worse! You could have dreamed up this horse shit drunk! HA! HA! HA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous