Ghost of a Chance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom panted and growled, enjoying the velvety soft squeezes her pussy was giving his cock, "Ohhhh, shit! Your pussy is so tight and hot... ooh... you feel so wonderful!"

With a wicked grin, Brenda stopped his hip moments with her hands and pushed him off, telling him to lie back.

"'Vanillia', huh? Well, I guess she's never done this to you, either."

She lifted her leg over Tom's hips and straddled him, her pussy lips rubbing the head of his dick. Gripping it, she guided it into her wet hole and eased herself down upon it slowly.

"Oh... Oh shit! Oh, yes... Yes!" When she finally had all of Tom's member inside her, Brenda arched back and squealed, "YES!" drowning out Tom's cry of pleasure.

He couldn't believe it. Almost three years of Helen just lying on her back like a corpse while he pleased her, his only function other than being her own private bank... and now, here he was with this beautiful, spunky, horny gal, who was pleasing him as much as she was herself, riding his cock with a big smile on her face.

"Oh God; you're huge! I love it!" Brenda exclaimed, raising and lowering her hips and lovingly squeezing his cock with her pussy. Tom could only stare and smile in awe as she bounced on his dick, enjoying every inch of it.

Brenda leaned back and grabbed his legs to steady herself, still humping him and giving him a great view of his swollen meat sliding in and out of her wet clam.

"Oh, shit!" she said through clenched teeth, "You're so hard! Your cock is digging... uh... into my... oh, OH... G-spot!"

Tom placed his hands on her shaking hips, helping her ride him. He dipped his thumb down to playfully flick at her clit, making her giggle and squirm again. After a few more minutes, Brenda got that 'look' on her face again, eyes wide as well as her grin, and her thighs started to quiver.

"Are you almost there?" he teased.

Brenda looked at him, nodding her head quickly, "Mm-hmm."

Tom smiled, "Are you going to cum?"

"Mm-Hmm." Her hips moved faster and she started giggling more.

"Are you going to cum hard?" Tom kneaded her thighs.

"Mm-Hmm!" Her body arched back.

"Are you going to cum all over my hard cock?"

"MM-HMM!"

Tom reached up and cupped her tits, thumbing her hard, pink nipples, "Cum for me, Brenda; I want to watch you cum on me."

That was it. Brenda threw her head back, shaking it from side to side, and released a shrieking "YES!", her hips undulating wildly, making her boobs bounce in Tom's hands.

Suddenly, she pushed herself up and laid herself on Tom's body. She straightened her legs out and started humping his cock so fast he thought it would pop out of her pussy. Then he felt cum boiling in his balls, ready to burst forth. Brenda propped herself up, arching her head and body back, panting and moaning.

"Oh shit! Oh God, I'm gonna cum! ...yes... yes... Yes... Yes!" Tom felt her pussy squeezing his cock as she ground her hips into his and she let out, "YYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!" Brenda's pussy tightened up and started drowning Tom's cock in squirts of pussy juice, wetting them both down, and he knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

Tom arched his hips up to Brenda's and every muscle and cord on his neck flexed and stood out as he growled out a cry of release. Brenda plunged her pussy down on his cock, feeling it swell and throb, and groaned loudly as his sperm blasted her pussy walls.

It seemed like half an hour had passed until both of them felt their orgasms subside, and Brenda collapsed on top of Tom, sweaty, hot, and quaking all over. Tom, catching his breath and focusing his eyes, held her close to his chest, his pulsing member still snug inside her hot, wet cunt.

"Oh... my... God..." she said, breathlessly, "That was the best fuck I've ever had." She raised her head to kiss him, "Thank you."

"Thank you," Tom replied, equally out of breath, "I've never been anybody's 'best' before. And you were wonderful."

"So were you. I've never been on top of a guy before; the 'jerk' just jumped on me or took me from behind and fucked me until he came. He didn't even give me time to cum or nothing."

"He didn't know a good thing when he had it. 'Idiot', remember?" Then Tom got a look of regret, "I'm such a fucking fool. In school, I had the perfect girl right in front of me the whole damn time, and I couldn't even get up the nerve to talk to her, let alone..."

He stopped when a tear left her eye.

"'Perfect'?" she smiled, "You really mean it?"

Tom smiled back and nodded, "I really do. You're passionate, you're beautiful," he ran his hands over her back and ass, "You've got a great body, and you're lots of fun in bed. I enjoyed making love with you; I could never say that to any woman, not even Helen... and like I said: I love the way you giggle and squirt when you orgasm." Tom reached up and cupped her cheek, wiping away the tear with his thumb, "You... were definitely my 'best fuck'."

Brenda beamed at him and stammered out, "I... I've never been anyone's 'best', either."

"Well then, here's to 'firsts'," Tom said sweetly as he took Brenda's face in both hands, "and 'bests'." and lovingly kissed her.

They laid there in bed, kissing and snuggling and playing with each other. Then Tom got a thought as he gently cupped one of Brenda's breasts.

"So... what are these 'ideas' you have to, uh..."

"'Add sprinkles to your 'vanilla'?" Brenda finished, idly caressing his cock, "Well, I've always wanted to have sex in different places, maybe even outdoors. The girls in the dorm at college got me hooked on the idea when we went streaking once. Brad didn't want to do anything fun, no matter how many times I tried to coax him into..." She paused when she saw the smirk on Tom's face, and asked, "What is it?"

"I think I've got the solution. How would like to help me with some more experiments tomorrow? Remember I told you that there were two rings?"

Brenda raised her eyebrow at him, "What do you have in mind?"

Tom matched her expression, his grin widening, "How would you like to go out tomorrow with me... and have some fun?"

Brenda smiled.

Possibilities, indeed...

To be continued...