Ghost Whisperer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

The shoulder straps of her dress kept slipping down off her shoulders, and the hemline stuck to her wet legs, while the rest of the material of her tight dress hugged her round figure like a glove.

None of this bothered Melinda, in her dream, but normally she hated her figure, with her big tits always popping out of her clothes and on show for gawking men to drool over. Now, in her dream, it was safe for her to be free of worry or concern about her appearance or the way she looked.

She was now free of all those lusty stares from men and even those jealous stares from other woman that were always gawking at her big bouncy breasts.

Here, in her jungle of peace, she was alone, and happy, and ran until her bare feet slipped on the wet mud.

Melinda fell to the ground and slid for a few feet in the mud before stopping a few yards away from a tree. As it was only a dream, she felt no pain from the fall; only some slight dizziness from falling down.

It was then that the leaves around her rustled, and twigs snapped. Before Melinda could blink an eye, she felt her body being lifted off the ground by invisible hands.

The unseen hands were supporting her tiny body in the air and carrying her off into the darkness of the night.

Melinda could not see whom, or what, was carrying her body in the air, but she could feel their hands on her arms and legs carrying her body through the steamy jungle.

She tried to calm down and remember that this was only a dream as they carried her faster and faster though the jungle.

The big green leaves snapped against the invisible things carrying her.

Melinda looked up to see her body being carried through an open clearing in the jungle. She then noticed what looked like a village, a simple village, made out of mud and straw.

The small village looked, more like those villages she had seen on TV shows about third world countries.

Melinda's body was now being carried across the plain muddy ground until she was in the middle of the village. She could see the poles of fire dancing around her and she could hear the sound of bare feet hitting the ground but she did not see the feet or the people attached to the feet.

The invisible hands were carrying her to a large brown pole that was dug straight down into the ground. Before she was even aware of what was happening to her.

Melinda felt her body thrust hard against the pole and her arms were raised above her head. Then her feet were spread out wide. Then the rope flew around her body, binding her to the wood.

Melinda could not help panicking a little at first. However she knew that this was just an erotic dream.

She also knew that she was not in any real danger. But the dream felt as real as the rough rope that now dug painfully into her tiny wrists.

Melinda also thought she could hear roars of delight coming from people around her bound body, followed by loud drumbeats and people cheering.

"There are people here," she thought. "I know it, but why can I not see them? And more to the point, why am I having this dream?"

Melinda could feel her body hugging wet dress sticking to her womanly figure. Her big boobs were now soaking wet from her own sweat. Her long brown hair was also down over her face, sticking to it like a fly to flypaper.

Melinda was now tied up with her arms raised high above her head, with her legs spread wide apart. Just like the female sacrifice to King Kong in that old movie. She thought.

She could not help but giggle, to herself

She was now thinking about a giant hairy ape coming out from behind the trees. The ape would then ravish her bound and helpless body, while she cried out for help.

Melinda began thinking about the giant beast with its big hairy hands, reaching out to grab hold of her low cut dress.

She also thought about the giant hairy beast grabbing hold of her sweaty breasts with his big paws. Then having it roughly rip, off her dress.

Melinda even thought for a moment about being totally naked and helpless in front of the giant ape. While the giant beast roughly mauled on her tender young breasts with his big hairy hands.

The thought of having the Giant beast pawing on her naked breasts, excited her for some unknown reason. She even wanted the giant beast to scratch on her tender white boobs with its nails.

Melinda was now thinking about the sharp nails of the ape, raking across her tiny nipples. She even thought about the big beast feasting on her naked boobies.

She begins to wonder more, about what it would feel like to have her large breasts in the beast huge mouth." Oh god would he eat them or bite my nipples off?

Melinda then felt a sudden chill come over her, as she imagined the size of the ape's massive cock. She even envisioned the big weapon at first in her young mind.

She even wondered what it would feel like to have the giant cock penetrating her tiny pussy.

Melinda even envisioned herself lying helpless on the ground naked and looking up at the ape's huge cock coming towards her naked body.

She then noticed the size of the beast's huge cock and she starts to spread her legs involuntary out as wide as she could manage.

Melinda then reaches down with her hands to try to open her pussy more, in an attempt to prepare her pussy for the large hairy cock coming at her tiny opening.

She couldn't believe that she wanted to be fucked by the big ape' huge cock in her dream!

"What the fuck! Am I thinking?" Melinda wondered. "I have to wake up from this horrible nightmare! I know it is time for me to wake up."

Melinda tried to will herself to wake up, but nothing happened to her because she was still in the hot sweaty jungle, tied up in front of many, singing, torch-holding villagers.

Melinda clearly saw a big black hand now, appear in front of her body this time; but in the blink of an eye it was invisible again. She felt a hand suddenly grabbing hold of her sweaty breast.

She tried to scream and yell out for the hands to stop touching her breasts, but found that the voice was only in her head.

Her dry mouth was hanging loosely open but she made no sound. Worse, another hand playing with her right breast soon joined the one groping her left breast.

She screams out for help in her mind as the two invisible hands continue to attack her big rack.

Melinda then felt more hands grabbing and touching her in other places on her body. She could feel the hands touching her hips, up her thighs, running down her shaved legs; even someone's hands were rubbing her small feet. Another hand was even pulling on her long brown hair.

Melinda would sometimes blink and she would see their hands, but nothing else; many floating black hands were groping her bound body.

The next time she blinked her eyes the hands were gone. All she could see now were flying torches and the village around her body. She could still feel all the hands roaming all over her body.

Suddenly one of the hands on her breasts clamped down hard, pulling on her soft tit flesh.

The pain from the hand roughly pawing her tender breast made her want to scream in her mind from the pain. She wanted to scream, but she still had no voice.

Melinda, watched as a chunk of her dress was ripped from her body by the invisible hand. She wondered if this was like a drug trip, or maybe she had eaten too much cheese before going to bed last night, because this dream appeared to be ripping her clothes off her body in a hot steamy jungle.

The invisible hands continued to rip off bits of purple fabric piece by piece, until Melinda Gordon was bound naked to a large wooden pole. She was now as naked as the day she was born.

Melinda thought how she wished that she could scream right now. She wanted to have the power of speech, to be able to scream out at the hand that was stripping off her clothes. She wanted to tell them to stop touching her naked body.

She wanted to scream at them to get the fuck out of her dream.

The biggest question in her mind was why she would be dreaming this horrible dream.

Melinda knew that she had some wild sexual dreams before, in the past, but all her previous sexy dreams included her husband. She knew this dream was on another level.

The invisible hands continued to painfully grope her naked tits. Melinda watched on in horror while her tender young breasts were pulled and stretched out in front of her body.

"Ouch!" she cried. "Oh, please stop. That hurts! Please, no!" she screamed out in her mind.

She could now see the Black Hand holding her white boob.

"No what are you doing?" She could even make out his dark fingers pinching her tiny pink nipples.

Then he lifted her fleshy breasts by pulling up on the tiny nipples.

Then the black fingers continued pulling on her nipples even harder.

"That hurts!" Melinda cried out in her mind. She wanted to scream as the black fingers were pulling on her tiny nipples and stretching them out.

Melinda could also feel other hands now touching her naked body everywhere else.

There were hands also crawling up her legs, tickling her feet, stroking up and down her arms and softly rubbing against her face at the same time.

The pain that was coming from her aching breast at first was soon forgotten as the other hands continued to touch her body and tickle her.

Melinda started to giggle from the hands that were tickling her feet.

This had to be a crazy dream, Melinda decided. No way was this real.

It was just an odd nightmare; a nightmare where she felt fully awake but was in fact fast asleep in her own bed next to her loving husband.

The invisible hands continued to roam over her naked body while the loud sounds coming from the beating drums continued to blast through the air of the night.

The loud drum noise had Melinda's head spinning and everything felt so real to her senses. She knew that little voice in the back of her head told her this is still just a dream.

She may have only wanted it to be an erotic dream, in her mind. However with all the hands that were freely roaming over her naked body, it made this dream feel so fucking real at the moment.

The touches caused Melinda to shiver at first but soon her body started to respond at every touch, smooth or rough, on her body.

"Oh god, please stop touching my body, that feels so fucking good. Those hands feel so damn good touching my naked body," she thought miserably.

She felt a hand going between her spread out legs.

"Oh, fuck no! Not in my wet pussy," she exclaimed "Please don't touch my pussy! I can't control myself any longer! Please stop touching me down there!" She could hear the words in her mind, but no sound came from her mouth.

The black fingers now pushed between her spread legs and into her pussy, fingering her steaming hot cunt. She then felt another finger entering her virgin asshole.

"Oh god, please not in my ass! Remove your finger from my tiny ass at once! Ouch! Please stop that hurts!"

Melinda wanted to stop them from touching her exposed naked, young body.

In her mind she was thinking of Jim. He had always tried to talk her into letting him fuck her ass, but she always thought he was just kidding.

She could not let them violate her young body like this, even if it was only a dream. But she still wondered why she was dreaming of this violation in the first place.

The large finger was now buried deep inside her tight virgin ass; his finger was also rotating inside her tiny ass hole.

Melinda could feel the sharp pain in her ass, but she also felt a little wicked knowing that a black finger was fucking her tiny ass hole. At the same time, someone else was busy fingering her moist pussy.

It somehow excited her down deep in her warped mind, knowing that all these people were their looking at her nude body. While at the same time they were busy touching her naked flesh.

The image Melinda was now flashing in her brain was that everyone in the village was going to be naked, like her. She was thinking about all the naked men with their big cocks dancing around her helpless tied up body.

She then begins to wonder what the villagers would think of her naked white body. Melinda wondered if they would enjoy looking at her large pale breast and exposed pussy. Then a wicked smile breaks out on her face.

The thought of all those men looking at her nude, helpless bound body started to make her want to cum for them.

Melinda could feel the finger still working in her tight ass it hurt, but it felt good to her now and wicked thoughts of a black finger in her ass were slowly turning her on now.

She was also starting to enjoy the other finger that was still fucking her wet pussy.

"Where is my husband? He will save me, she thought."

The black hands continued their assault on her naked body. She wanted to scream to get out of this dream, but no screams came from Melinda as someone inserted fingers into her open mouth.

Melinda, without thinking about it, started trying to suck on the fingers in her mouth as if it was a baby size cock that was in her mouth, or a lollipop. She started sucking hungrily on the fingers in her mouth.

The other invisible hands now ramped up their sexual onslaught on her body.

Melinda blinked her eyes once or twice and she could now see all the black hands playing with her nude white flesh. Then she had to blink again and they were back to being invisible assassins, roaming freely over her naked bound body.

The fingers were now busy fucking her pussy and ass at the same time. She could now feel multiple fingers buried inside her tiny hole stretching it open. It also felt like many other hands were invading her once tight, married pussy.

Melinda watched the black fingers being pushed into her mouth and she could feel them pushing against her cheeks and down her throat.

The drumbeats got even louder, the chanting fiercer. Melinda's head was swimming from the confusion. It was so real but it was only a dream; yet she could hear herself thinking, constantly thinking, that this was not a mere dream.

Melinda's head felt like it was going to explode from the pain shooting though her temples, as the rough hands continued pulling on and groping her big breasts.

She felt like crying out, but the sounds of her surroundings continued to beat into her ear. If she screamed, she was sure her head would burst. All these thoughts and emotions ran though her body and Melinda just could not take it anymore.

Suddenly, the pain stopped. The noise died away and all the groping hands vanished into thin air.

Melinda opened her eyes to see a black woman standing in front of her bound body. She was naked as well, and looked to be much older than she was.

Melinda also noticed the woman's black breasts were massive in size. The woman's black breasts were a lot bigger than her own white 35 inch c-cups. She also thought that the black woman had a kind smile on her wizened old face.

Melinda wanted to thank her for making the pain stop but she was still unable to talk. Then, to her total surprise, the woman rubbed her hands against Melinda's soft breasts.

The first thought that came to Melinda was how good another woman's hands felt touching her breasts.

Melinda thought that anything was better than all those other rougher hands grabbing her sensitive, pink skin, and this other woman's touch felt heavenly.

The black woman began to run her fingers along Melinda's soft white tit flesh before tracing her index finger around her hardening nipples.

In her head, Melinda moaned. She could not believe how her body was reacting to another woman's touch. Her nipples were now rock hard and pointing out in front of her.

Melinda looked pleadingly into the eyes of the middle-aged black woman, but the older woman simply smiled at her and kept caressing her soft white tits with her hands.

The black woman is smiling at Melinda. She knew that the helpless young white homemaker was actually enjoying her soft touches on her naked boobs.

Melinda also knew that the black female's hand that was fondling her boobs was turning her on too. It was the first time that she had ever witnessed a dark hand caressing her creamy white bosom before.

She was thinking that the contrast of the woman's black hands touching her creamy white breasts was very sexy and erotic in nature. However, the contrasted skin colors between the two women were not the only thing that Melinda thought about as the women played with her soft breast.

Melinda found the black woman strangely erotic. The older woman had much larger breast then her own; they looked to be very heavy as well. Her large breasts also had huge dark chocolate colored nipples.

She could not stop thinking about their size, knowing her white breasts were only a 35C cup and the black woman's breast were so much larger looking than her own boobs.

The black woman continued to fondle her white breasts.

"Why is this woman touch turning me on?" Melinda thought. "Why do I want to feel those huge black tits smothering my face?

God I want to reach out and feel those big tits in my hands and touch the rest of her beautiful, black body.

Melinda could not believe what she was thinking and wanting to do with the other women. Just the thought of her wanting to touch another woman's naked body made her feel disgusted, and excited, at the same time.

It was all so wrong, so why can I not stop thinking about her naked body? She then lowered her eyes down over the woman's rounding black belly to look at her pussy.

The older woman saw Melinda's eyes looking in the direction of her black pussy.

The voluptuous black women then mumbled something in Melinda's ear.

Melinda suddenly got the urge to break free from her bonds. At the same time, an overwhelming urge came over her to play with her pussy. She felt so confused by her increasing urges. On the one hand she wanted to escape from her bondage, but on the other hand she felt the need to play with her pussy.

The black woman just stared at Melinda's confused, contorted face with a wicked smile.

The black woman could tell by her facial expression, that her will power to fight them was evaporating. She also knew that Melinda would not be able to escape her sexual desires any longer.

She knew that Melinda Gordon would soon be under their evil spell for all of eternity.

"Yes we are about to destroy the once proud white bitch forever," The black woman thought. "It will soon be the end of the Ghost Whisperer."

The exotic looking black woman knew that it would be hard for Melinda to focus on her job from now on, as a Ghost Whisperer in any town, when they finished with her young body and mind.

The horny young wife was going to be far too busy fucking everyone in her path. She would not have enough time to worry about saving or crossing over anymore lost souls on Earth.

The black female also wondered how her young husband would feel about having his young wife turning into a fuck slut for anyone that desired her beautiful body.

The women could not believe he would even want his wife any longer after they were finished destroying her mind and body.

"Melinda Gordon will be ours from now on," the woman thought. "We will use her horny young body from now on, whenever we want, to satisfy our own sexual needs. Her soul will be lost forever."

Melinda still tried to fight her rope bonds to escape, to free her hands, so she could touch her aching pussy.

She could feel her juices escaping her pussy and trickling down her thighs but to her frustration the black woman paid no attention to her pussy or her obvious needs.

Melinda wanted to scream out, to beg the woman to touch her aching pussy. She wanted this amazing woman to make her cum.

She had never even thought about another woman sexually before, let alone wondered about touching another female's naked body.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers
123456...9