All Comments on 'Ghosts & Shadows Pt. 05'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a terrible series. No sense in anything. 1*

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

Well, the “cheating” certainly came, not from left field, but from the stadium in the next state.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A good story always needs a little action and this is a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In the first two parts of this story the husband said he never cheated in 36 years and yet in this part you haven't cheating three times and that's some seriously crap riding right there. Then there's the bar fight that comes out of left field which is stupid. Frankly the store would have been better if you had it about how he was getting over his wife with coffee the hot woman that works in the office who offered. This story is just lame as crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter doesn’t fit the rest of the story.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

As bad as this is, I have decided to struggle through to the end, do not know why. This author is famous for not finishing things, one can only hope…..

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Now I’m starting to think that you’re dragging this out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And the essential light relief.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Again, the foreshadowing, ... but, does the story wrap up? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Resultado de traducción

Well, everything that has happened in the past no longer counts.

The deception, the cuckolding, the pain, all of that is already in the past.

What a pile of shit.

Let's be serious, can you imagine a husband who has been humiliated in every way possible and is now doing wonderfully well?

WTF

What he feels is not love.

What she feels is not love.

What he feels is his own weakness as a person and that another person gives him the security that he is not capable of achieving on his own. How pathetic. Fight!!!

What she feels is not love. If she felt love she wouldn't have screwed her husband in every possible way.

What a story.

What is certain is that they deserve each other.

What a shitty marriage!

This is overcome at times... remember: there is reconciliation in the end!

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

So he's also a cheating shit. Sorry man but finger fucking women, sucking on their tits, getting a blow job but not coming ... All cheating without a doubt. And all the flirting, talking, kissing, and petting that undoubtedly leg up to it, too. But earlier he said he never cheated even though he had the chance....

She's still a bitch and a bit psycho. He's a cheating ass, and woman stealing scum. Deserve each other and the pain they're in...

Maybe they've both grown but it doesn't really show.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LOL so he crossed the line and she sprinted across it off into the distance with a year long affair.

Obviously she had him surveiled as well something the MC did not do.

She left him for her paramour and had to face him over and over and even enhancing her orgasms by talking on the phone to him while she was getting shagged.

He pulled himself back.

He was far from perfect is where it is. She is total shit that had to be forced by him not to desert her dying daughter.

He realized his marriage was worth stopping she tossed it like used toilet paper.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous