All Comments on 'Ghosts Ch. 02'

by zombiegirl28

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like it. Please continue

RejoyceRejoyceover 10 years ago
Awesome job

Really good story. Can't wait for more!

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Love it!

This is a great story. I can't wait for more! Could you make the chapters longer please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A very good start to both chapters.

Yes! Definately a good start to what could become a very awesome story. I loved them both, but you need to make them longer. Roll on a longer chapter 3 PLEASE! :)

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 10 years ago
Good choice

Breakfast is my favorite food. Followed by mac'n'cheese.

I'm really enjoying this story so far. You're writing style is enticing and your world intriguing. I look forward to reading more.

Some people get really crazy about chapter length. What is important to me is that you DON'T STOP. You posted these two chapters pretty quickly (immediately?) one after the other, so maybe you have a buffer built up, or maybe you've got a completed story sitting there. Whatever the case, if you need to take a hiatus for any reason, please let us know, so we aren't pining for a month or more.

It's okay if you're not comfortable with it, but my favorites authors are those who interact with their followers.

Lady_RayneLady_Rayneover 10 years ago
Well said...

I agree with PallasAthena123. I would LIKE longer chapters, but won't complain provided you post with some regularity. Also interaction, using your bio page to let us know what's up. We get it, sometime inspiration doesn't hit or you get blocked, or gods forbid life gets heavy and you can't write. Just let us know.

Looking forward to more posting and a better (deeper) understanding of the world you've created.

IlyraIlyraabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Love the story so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I discovered your story months ago, loved it, and am reading it through again. I just wanted to say, in reaction to some of the comments, that this is a free site we come to, and excellent authors like you are kind enough to willingly put their work online for us to read. You don't owe us anything, it's fine if you don't update us on when new chapters come out, and your chapter length doesn't matter one fucking bit. I've been tempted to create a username and post stories for ages, but I have pretty severe anxiety and have a penchant for disappearing from the world unexpectedly for months at a time, and I don't think I have thick enough skin to deal with the fall out. What actually matters is that you are an excellent, EXCELLENT writer. It's rare to find someone who can have a cohesive story and great sex scenes, and you've done it. Thank you for posting what you have already, I sincerely appreciate it :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous