Gift from Outer Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina got up on her knees, swallowed and smiled, then licked her lips. "Mm, it's so, soo sweet.." she purred. She lay down on her back to catch her breath.

Renee got on all fours on top of Nina. "It's still hard," Renee grinned. Her breasts pressed against Nina's. She leaned in to her and kissed her lips, tasting the sweet cum. They kissed passionately. Renee sought out Nina's hands, their fingers intertwined and clasped tightly while their tongues probed each other's mouths. Nina could feel Renee's hard cock rubbing hard against her stomach. It felt huge against her skin. She wanted to be impaled by it, and she opened her eyes. Renee was looking straight at her eyes.

"I need it, now," Nina moaned.

Renee didn't hesitate. She had to back up a bit and lift her hips to get the tip at Nina's opening. As she backed up, Nina slid her legs out from under Renee. She lifted them up over her head. Then she spread her legs. Wide.

Renee rested her throbbing cock head against Nina's plush vagina. She looked up at Nina, then looked down again and carefully pushed in. Nina threw her head back into the pillow and moaned as Renee's cock split Nina open.

Nina felt perfectly filled by Renee's cock. It was so big, she felt every fold of skin and every bulging vein push past every fold and nook in her inner walls. In moments, Renee had pushed five inches of her meat into Nina, and she began to push her hips back and forth. She pushed in deeper with every thrust.

"Oh, God, Renee," moaned Nina. "Ohhh godohgod!" She panted, her eyes rolling back in her head as an orgasm took her breath away like a 20 foot wave. Her pussy contracted and convulsed around Renee's thrusting cock. Renee, sensing her own impending orgasm, began to thrust faster.

Faster and faster, Renee pounded her cock into Nina's pussy. Nina's orgasms ebbed and flowed without stopping. Her vision tunneled and she panted for air. In the distance, she heard Renee moaning and crying out.

And then she felt it, cum surging into her cervix in hot jets, inundating her pussy and overflowing her insides. She wrapped her legs around Renee's thrusting hips and pulled her in tight. Renee buried her spasming cock in Nina's delicious pussy. Renee's cock was still shooting cum into Nina, one giant spurt after another, and she came for almost a minute. Nina savored the feel of Renee's endless hot cum shooting up into her as her orgasm subsided.

For several minutes, the two girls just drifted. They lay there in each other's arms, too relaxed to even sigh. Renee nuzzled Nina, and Nina stroked her hair.

"Unbelievable.." Nina finally managed.

"That was!" Renee agreed.

Well reader, by now you are wondering whatever happened to Renee's classes and tests. Renee later remembered that she had missed her test. She emailed the professor and later got the reply that her email was almost nine hours late and no make-up would be scheduled. Her heart sank for a moment, but she felt buoyed by her special symbiont.

She called home and talked to her parents about the failed class. They were shocked and horrified, and wanted her to come back home. Her dad said that for the time being, he was afraid, he would not be able to continue to pay for her college. Renee declined. She told them she would find a job and pay her own way. And she loved them both very much.

But she couldn't imagine being back home all summer, in her parents home, sporting a massive, perfect penis. There was no way!

Nina however had made arrangements to attend a makeup test. She attended it successfully and passed all her classes. She decided to take a job in the city and so together, she and Renee could spend the summer together as room mates. What happens next is a story for another day.

12