Gifted Grifter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she decided that she may as well kiss, she started kissing back with vigor, and that started the ball rolling. It's called emotional transfer; the way humans encode emotional intensity is separate from the way we encode the emotion itself. Thus, any strong emotion can produce leftover intensity that can inadvertently become attached to the next emotion that comes along. This is why people that are anxious get angry easily, for instance. Erin was mad, sad, and embarrassed, and fighting to keep her emotions under control; she should have had plenty of excess intensity built up in her bloodstream. I hoped that if I could ignite just a spark of arousal, the excess intensity would attach itself to id, and her arousal/lust would ignite like a single match in room full of gasoline. I was not disappointed.

We kissed eagerly now, and soon added tongues to the mix. We started with arms entwined, but in no time we were rubbing and groping the "safe" areas of each other's bodies though our clothes. Enough of that: I picked her slender frame up and sat her down on the countertop of the island in the kitchen. She held me face in her hands, kissing me, while I blindly fumbled to unbutton her blouse. She helped by pulling out so it was no longer tucked into the waistband of her skirt. When the last button was finally undone, I pulled both it and her jacket off her shoulders; she pulled her arms out of them threw the clothes in the direction of the living room. Then she grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it as well. I reached for her bra, but she was there before me, unclasping it with practiced efficiency, letting it slide off her arms and then, whoosh, through the air like the others. She put both arms around me; I kissed her, playing with her nipple with my right hand. Her breasts were healthy, natural C-cups. Her skin was very pale, as most redheads' skin is, with cute, sexy little freckles speckled all over, but more concentrated on her torso than her face or extremities. Her nipples were pale as well, more pink than red. The areola were smaller than average, but compensated by sticking well out from the breast an oversized pencil eraser.

I broke our kiss and engulfed her left breast like a man that hadn't eaten in a week might attack a steak. I teased the nipple, tickled it with my tongue, tried to such as much of her breast as possible into my mouth. She put one arm behind her to steady herself and leaned back slightly to improve my access to her breasts; she played with my hair with one hand, encouraging me, while locking her legs around me. I put my hand on the right breast, then switched my mouth over to it with the same hunger. I oriented myself more upright so that I could sneak a peek at her face; she had her eyes closed and a hint of a smile on her face.

I returned to kiss her mouth again, while at the same time feeling around the waistband of her skirt trying to find whether it zipped in back or on the side. She sat upright, reached behind herself to unzip it, then helpfully raised her butt. I grabbed the skirt and underwear together and yanked them off, tossing them with the other clothes. Then I bent over at the middle and buried my face in her red hair between her legs.

She parted her thighs as my tongue reached into her fiery bush, seeking the treasure hidden within it. I felt her clitoris start to rise towards my tongue, and focused on it. Her pussy lips began to engorge and turn a darker shade of pink. I faintly sensed the odor of her juices as they started flowing. She had lain flat on her back on the kitchen counter, arms at her sides, arching her hips upwards towards my flicking tongue. She started making moaning noises, and her skin, especially on her neck and upper torso, took on an increasingly reddish flush. I let up just long enough to let one finger from each hand slip between my face and her crotch, which I used to gently part her labia so that I could lick more of her vulva. I heard her breath grow shallow, and the noises she was making became louder and more grunt-like. She was nearing orgasm, so she put both of her hands on my head to keep it there until she came. I reached one hand up to her nipples while stimulating her pussy with my tongue; I slipped two fingers of my other hand into her now-well-lubricated vagina. She made a loud noise that was half moan and half scream, then I felt the contractions of her orgasm rippling through her torso.

She lay back to catch her breath, but motioned that I should walk around to the other side of the island she was lying on. With hands over her head, she reached for my belt to take off my pants; I kicked them off to save time. She was still on her back, but now slid upwards so that she could dip her head off the island and below the level of the countertop until her mouth was at the same height as my dick, at which time she swallowed it. Although her head was at an unusual angle, it had the side effect of straightening the usual bend of the esophagus as it moves from the mouth to the throat. With her throat now essentially a linear tube, I was able to fuck her mouth as if it were a pussy. I wasn't as rough with it, of course, but I could slide my dick into and out of her mouth as if it were her vagina—that is, if her vagina had its own tongue, I suppose.

Throat-fucking Erin was fine, but I could barely see her beautiful red hair as it cascaded straight down towards the floor. That was my favorite of her many fine features, so I pulled my dick out, walked back around to the other side of the island, pulled her hips towards me until they were flush with the edge of the counter, and buried my dick between her thighs. She bent her knees and spread her thin, shapely legs—the towel had fallen off long ago—as far as her hips would allow. She held me lightly with one hand on either side of the buttocks, encouraging my efforts as I fucked her. Pausing to grind my pelvis bone against hers, I soaked in and cherished the sight of this red-haired beauty naked and open before me. Then I resumed thrusting, with gradually increasing pace, until I could hold it no longer and let lose with a massive orgasm right in front of her cervix.

She sat up, locked her legs around me again, and embraced me while we kissed again. We kept kissing until my now-refractory penis could no longer remain inside of her and slipped out. Then I stepped back and let her jump down off the countertop.

The first thing she noticed was that her ankle was better; "Well, what do you know, my ankle doesn't hurt anymore," she smiled. The orgasm probably let loose endorphins, I thought; it'll start to bother her again later.

"You should still get ice for it," I replied as I slipped my pants back on. I paused to kiss her on the cheek as she fumbled with her skirt. "That was way more than I could have asked for from an agent!" I said. "I guarantee you that I will bring you all of my business from now on."

"Don't expect personal service like that every time," she laughed, zipping her skirt. "I would lose my job if anyone ever found out."

"And how would anyone ever find out? Certainly I wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything to anybody," I said.

"I guess now we both have to keep each other's secrets," she said, throwing her hands around my neck and giving me a quick kiss, her blouse now on but not yet buttoned or tucked in.

"Promise," I said, "but are you sure I can't get personal service like that again? You were amazing!"

"You were pretty good yourself," she said. "Lord knows when was the last time my so-called boyfriend made me come like that."

"I'm sorry, my dear," I replied, "but a beautiful young woman like you deserves better. Your man should make you come three times a night if that's what you want."

"Whoa, that would be too tiring," she said, "but at least once a while would be nice. And yeah, you're right, I do deserve better."

"I guarantee you will find better, too," I said, "and I don't just say that because I LOVE red hair." I ran my fingers through her hair as I said it.

Her clothes now on, she just smiled and straightened her hair as best she could.

"If you need a place to stay rather than go back with that boyfriend you were arguing with, you're welcome here," I told her.

"Thanks, but I have some friends in town that have a place I can crash at for tonight," she replied. "I'm a real estate agent, if I can't find a place to go pretty quickly I should quit." She turned to me and said "Our secret wouldn't stay secret for long if the others in the office discovered that the company van was parked all night in front of a rental property that I was showing a customer. Its kind of hard to miss it, you know," she teased.

Indeed, she was right on all counts, so I went with her to the car so she could drive us back to the office. Her ankle no longer hurting, she was able to put her shoes back on and drive us back. Once there, I filled out the necessary paperwork (using the name Mark) and paid her the promised cash up front.

"I hope you get a nice commission out of this," I said.

"It should pay my first month's rent, thanks," she said, "and, well, my sales totals haven't been what the bosses were hoping for. Just making a sale is probably more important."

"I'll bring you more business, I promise. And if you need to borrow little more while you get yourself settled, don't hesitate to ask," I said.

"Thanks, but I should be fine," she replied. "Do you need directions on how to find the place again?"

"No, I'm good," I replied, "and its late—I've kept you long enough. Hope you have a nice weekend, and I'll be in touch." I moved to kiss her, but she turned so as to offer me a cheek instead of her mouth. That was fair. I kissed the cheek, waved, got into my car, and drove back to the cottage.

My weekend got off to a great start, filling me with high hopes the week. Unfortunately, it was the only 'tang I got that week—well, not counting the slut that gave me a quickie blowjob in my car outside the bar.

It would not, however, be my last encounter with Erin.

12