Gifted Grifter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers

"So, how's the bed?" Julie asked after I put down my bags, pushing me over so I fell onto the bed.

"Hey," I started to say, but as I turned face up I saw she was already pulling her tank top over her head, slowly, making a show of it. I stayed put. She threw it to the floor, then started to undo her shorts. She looked at me and bit her lip (uber-sexy!) while stripping them off, then she dropped her underwear and climbed onto the bed with me (we hadn't even taken pulled back the sheets). She looked into my eyes, licking her lips, while with her hands she undid my shorts and pulled them off. She bent to suck my dick to full hardness—which didn't take much more effort after the show—while rubbing herself. Then she straddled me and fucked me. She bounced up and down on my cock, arching her back slightly. Like I had done with her in Vegas, I used my thumb to rub her clitoris while she bobbed. Her breathing became shallow and her skin became flushed, so I knew she was enjoying it, but I was unable to hold my own orgasm long enough for her to have one too. I decided right then that I would not let the weekend end without her getting at least one, too.

After I came, she stayed on top of me with my softening dick inside her. She bent over so that she was laying on top of me, however, and kissed me—square on the lips, without hesitation, without reservation. She kissed me like she was having sex with someone she wanted to have sex with. This was MUCH better than when she was a working girl.

I at least was starving, however, so I suggested we go to one of the local places for dinner. She opened a suitcase and pulled out a black miniskirt and shiny, silvery top with a halter neck—although this was waist-length, and her wonderful midriff only peeked out when she would bend in certain ways. However, given the lake country atmosphere and the sandy ground all around, she opted to keep the flip-flops on instead of putting on FMPs (fuck-me pumps). Once again, every guy in the bar stared at her at least once: long blonde hair, back showing through the halter-neck top, legs that didn't stop and that were largely on display in her skirt. Once again, she didn't pay attention to anyone but me. I noticed I was getting some jealous stares, too. I had a couple of beers and a steak; she had a healthy chicken dish and, when I insisted she drink whatever she wanted, a Cosmopolitan—which they served in a highball glass. I figured they didn't have martini glasses at a lake country bar and grill, and may well have never made a Cosmo before. She didn't let on whether it tasted OK or not, but she didn't order another. At dinner, and for about an hour afterward, we talked about more personal things than we had to that point. Although she was from (and lived in) Oklahoma City, I was surprised to find that she had big-city tastes—in music, fashion, even housing. This was no country girl.

On the way back to the cottage, Julie asked me if I had any specific requests for the night. I said I had some, but that I wanted her to surprise me that first night.

"I've got it covered," she smiled.

At the cottage, Julie asked me for help locating a boom box (most cottages have one, to listen to the radio in case of bad weather); we found one on a bottom shelf. Then she told me to get comfortable and sit tight on the ugly, old golden sofa in the main room. I poured myself a drink and did as I was told.

When Julie came out from the back bedroom, she was dressed like a hot-ass secretary or business woman. She was wearing a white blouse with a scarf tied at the collar, a tight knee-length red skirt, and business pumps. She had put her hair up and even had a pair of faux glasses. I imagined myself splashing those glasses with my sperm. I just sat and watched.

She went to the boom box and put in a cassette. She took a second to rewind it, then started it up. Once the music started, she started to strip to it. She chose a great song too—"Battle Flag," by Low Fidelity All-Stars. Lots of heavy bass, to which she would scrunch her abs and writhe her hips back and forth like a snake coming out of a charmer's basket.

She would come up to me and kick her leg in a semi-circle right over my head (she had to pull her skirt up first). She started by undoing her hair and letting it fly free. Then she untied the scarf and the top buttons of the shirt far enough for cleavage to start to show. She put her hands down next to me and bent way over so I could look down her shirt, then flipped her hair around in front of my face so I couldn't lean in for a better look—what a tease! She also untied the string on my shorts; since we weren't at a strip club, we didn't have to observe any no-touching rules!

Then with a skirt hike and another leg kick over me, she pulled back and stripped some more. She ditched the glasses (awww) and started unbuttoning the shirt. She was wearing an orange bikini top with fringe handing off of it underneath. When she took the shirt off, I wriggled my shorts down to stroke my fully-erect penis with my hand.

She smiled when she saw me do that. She came closer and put her hand on my penis, stroking it while putting her face and cleavage close to my but backing away if I tried getting closer to either. Arrgh! Then she stood up with her side to me, and started to unzip the side-zipper of her skirt; she motioned for me to finish the job, which I did. Once it was free, she let it slide down her legs and kicked it aside. She was wearing a g-string that matched the bikini top.

I started jerking off again. She put her high heel on the top sofa just to right (my left) of my head, and she bend inwards so that her crotch was right by my face. She was trying to let it rub my nose; she was wanting me to smell her. Mmmmm. Then, just before she stood up to strip some more, she pulled her g-string aside and with both of her hands pulled her pussy lips apart for me to see all the way inside her. I lunged for them with my tongue, but she knew that would be coming and ducked away before I could taste her yummy juices. GodDAMN she was hot.

She pulled her arms out of the straps of her top but didn't take it off. I noticed that a different song was playing now, one I didn't recognize, but with the same general throbbing beat. She stood in front of me with her legs far apart, and bend over to grab her ankle, showing me her fine ass—gave it a spank, even. Then she did something that would never happen at a strip club: she turned around, bend similarly over, but made my dick disappear into the depths of her throat. She pulled her hair to the side and looked at me, giving my dick a few introductory sucks. Then she stood up, sliding her cleavage over my face and mouth. This time she let me get in a few licks as they passed by.

She stood up and backed away again, looking at me, reaching behind her back, and unclasping her top. But she didn't let it fall; she held it over her breasts by keeping her arms tight to her side. She put her heel on the couch next to me, slid across so that her breasts were over my head—I of course was looking up at them—and let the bra fall onto my face like a bomber.

I quickly shook it off my face, by which time she was standing away from me again, using her fingers to play with her nipples and get them erect. When they were, she came and put her tits in my face again, letting me lick the nipples briefly, and stroking my penis with her hand. Then she put her heel on the top of the sofa again, pulled her g-string away, and rubbed her wet snatch on my face. I could tell by the wonderful smell she was getting off on getting me off.

I couldn't wait any more—I had to fuck her. I started to get up, at which point I finally interrupted her routine. I got up to quickly kill the music, then told her to sit on the couch. She did, and I pulled off the G-string, then I buried my face in her shaved snatch. Once I felt her clit rising, I pulled her vagina open with my hands and licked everything. I could feel her reaching for my penis, wanting me to put it in her, but I wasn't in a hurry to do that yet—I wanted to lick her to orgasm. I don't think she expected that, but when I resisted her encouraging she got the hint, lay back and relaxed, and let me work my tongue up and down her genitals. Face-deep in her, I freed a hand and used it stimulate her nipples at the same time. She started to breathe heavily at first, then started making pleasure noises. It took a while—perhaps ten minutes of continuous licking—but eventually I felt her curl up her back, and then I felt rhythmic contractions emanating from her torso. I guess I can't be certain, but with any other girl I had been with that meant she had an orgasm.

She responded like she had had an orgasm, too: she held me tight with both arms and kissed me hard—and for the first time, we shared tongues. While kissing me, she reached for my penis to stroke it, but I like giving head, so I had lost little of my erection. She was certainly wet enough now, but just to be sure she sucked my dick a few times. Then I gently guided her to sit back in the chair, rotated her hips towards me as I knelt before her, and pushed my penis into her.

She was the wettest I had ever felt her. She still, however, did that magical squeezing thing with her pussy while I slid in and out. I bent over her and we kissed while I fucked her. Then I knelt straight up and just fucked her. I bent over to ask if she could hold her ankles; of course she could. She grabbed each ankle with the corresponding hand, creating a wide-open "V" for me to fuck. She was almost too beautiful to be real in that position. I fucked like a madman; she closed her eyes and enjoyed the ride. Eventually I felt that extra-rigidity building; she did too, and opened her eyes to watch me cum. When I came it felt like I had dumped a beach pail full of cum into her. Amazing girl that she was, she continued to hold her ankles for me until she felt the last spasm of orgasm subside. Then she let go of her ankles and locked her long legs around me while locking her arms around me as well. My penis was still inside of her, but shrinking fast. She kissed me and again we shared tongues.

With effort, I stood up, and as I expected, she was locked onto me so that I was now carrying her. Latched onto me by arms, legs and crotch, I carried her into the back bedroom. She lay next to me, one leg still wrapped around me, kissing me for a long time until we both drifted off to sleep.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
541 Followers
12