The Book of Lust 01

Story Info
An archaeologist awakens an Egyptian goddess and is rewarded.
6.4k words
4.63
148.7k
342

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers

"That's good..." I groaned, my voice husky. "That's a good girl..."

Marisha, eyes glazed over and empty, continued to suck. On the floor beside her, a small leather book had dropped from her hands as her attention had turned to focus on more important matters. Her lips, which were so practiced at flinging anti-male insults and disparaging comments, were now wrapped around my cock, sliding up and down as my partner bobbed her blonde head.

"Ohfuckyes..." I groaned, thrusting my hips slightly and feeling my length slide into her tight throat. The shivers of pleasure ran down my legs and up my spine, thrilling my senses.

With a pop, Marisha pulled back in one fluid motion and let the head of my prick slip out from between her full lips.

"Is that good, Master?" she asked, her eyes still completely riveted by my throbbing rod. Her hands never ceased their jobs, one stroking up and down on my shaft and the other buried between her spread thighs. "Is your slave serving you well?"

"Very well..." I murmured, reaching down and letting my fingers catch in her honey-blonde locks. Without a word, I pulled her head forward and slid myself back into the perfect O of her lips.

With a soft moan of pleasure, my partner got back to work. Her tongue lavished attention on the underside of my shaft as her mouth began once again to bob up and down on my length.

I glanced around and smiled contentedly to myself. This was definitely the strangest place I'd ever gotten a blowjob.

The ancient Egyptian burial chamber was actually, dare I say it, quite comfy. The sarcophagus in the corner looked to be solid gold — definitely a great find — and the artwork covering the walls had been well-preserved by the arid climate. The only light was now coming from several lit torches around the room and our pair of flashlights placed haphazardly on a nearby stone table that also held several wooden boats and figurines.

Still... My eyes flickered back to that small, leather-bound volume. The prize discovery was definitely mine.

I can't believe this is actually happening, I mused, feeling Marisha's soft purrs of pleasure and realizing that she was about to cum. Grunting as she took me especially deep, I decided that it was time I joined her.

Gripping the back of her head, I began to thrust more earnestly into her eager mouth. My cock plunged into her hot, tight throat, gagging her and feeling every vibration of her urgent moans. I felt her body shudder around my cock as I fucked her face, my balls roiling as I prepared to unleash my load.

"Get ready," I grunted. "You better swallow every drop..."

"Mmmph..." was the only reply from my sexy little fuckdoll as her body clenched and released, her fingers desperately bringing on her climax.

"Fuckyesss..." I groaned as I thrust forward all the way until her nose was nestled against my stomach and my cock twitched and lurched. With a soft sigh, I unloaded myself into her belly. Strand after strand of my hot cum splashed down her throat, Marisha desperately sucking and swallowing to keep up. I pulled back slightly, the last few twitches and spurts landing in her mouth and on her pink tongue as she opened wide and gazed up at me with blank adoration.

Staggering half a step back, I leaned against the wall, satiated.

My colleague swallowed once more and then sat back on her heels, panting with satisfaction. "Thank you, Master..." Marisha's voice was low and submissive, a completely new tone from my once-spiteful companion. A drop of my seed oozed from the corner of her mouth and a finger rose to pop it back in. She shivered with pleasure at the taste, eyes fluttering closed with bliss, and I grinned down at my completely mind-controlled partner.

My mind, still hardly believing the sight, flew back through the past few hours and replayed the impossible and unexpected series of events that had led me to this moment...

***

Just hours earlier...

Rays of the hot, Egyptian sun pelted down on us like rain, sweat beading on our skin as we stood on the mountainside just outside the rural village. Several hundred yards away, several goats steadfastly ignored our little party and munched at the brittle grass.

I wiped my forehead with a snatch of cloth and blew out a sigh between my lips. After all this time, we were finally onto something.

Marisha looked over her shoulder at me and blew a strand of blonde hair back from her face. "I'm taking the lead on this one, Darius," she told me, her blue eyes squinting at me as though I was going to contradict her. "No matter what your 'masculine instincts' tell you, this is the biggest find of our lifetimes and I'm not letting you screw it up for me."

I swallowed my rising scowl and instead I simply nodded. "You're the boss."

Accepting my submission, Marisha jerked her chin in a nod and turned back to the cave entrance, flicking on her flashlight.

Hieroglyphs, worn away by age and the elements but still visible under an outcropping of stone, had told us that this was the final resting place of "the Queen Mother." The rest of the inscription was gone, so we had no idea whose mother or which queen, but any new discovery was going to make the career of two young archaeologists.

As my teammate turned away, I took the chance to blatantly admire her tight ass in those little khaki shorts she wore. They were good for the heat, but they were even better for showing off her long legs and athletic figure.

There had been plenty of nights that I'd fantasized about those slim legs wrapping around my waist while I fucked her halfway into next week, but unfortunately they were just that... Fantasies.

Marisha and I had been friends, once. In grad school she and I had paired up to be the smartest team of researchers around, and afterwards we'd eagerly moved to Egypt to continue our studies in the field.

I'd managed to remain optimistic, but months of searching for new potential discoveries had turned into a year and Marisha's positive attitude had departed. What it left behind was someone I hadn't been very fond of — sarcastic, argumentative and assertively anti-male, Marisha seemed to decide that my very presence was an attempt of the patriarchy to steal her rightful glory. Still, it was her money (her family's money, really) bankrolling the expedition and I wasn't going to buck the pecking order. I had no need for the honor and celebrity that Marisha fantasized about. I just wanted to dive into the adventure.

"Let's do this," Marisha said in a determined tone, and without looking back to see if I was following she strode forward.

Entering the cave, we reached the back fairly quickly. Marisha directed her flashlight this way and that, but nothing jumped out at us. Animal droppings and dried fungus covered the floors and wall, and there was an odor of dormancy — like the cave was telling us, Nothing to see here. Just a whole lotta rock.

However, what looked like a wall of blank stone was actually a cleverly concealed door, hidden from grave robbers but easy to open if you stepped on a particular stone to drop the latch.

"Found it," I told her, pointing my own flashlight at a particularly round, flat rock by the back wall.

"Step on it," Marisha ordered.

I hesitated only a moment, praying that there weren't any traps, and then squared my shoulders and stepped forward.

Click.

The stone slid down several inches under my weight until it was even with the floor and I felt it lock into place. There was a moment of silence, and then...

Clunk. Ch-ch-ch-ch...

The sound of ancient, invisible levers and gears moving in rusty sockets. The wall before us slid to the side on hidden tracks and the dark, round mouth of an empty tunnel was revealed before us.

I heard Marisha sigh next to me and I felt the same. It was like a weight had been lifted from my chest and I could breathe again.

"Not a wild goose chase, then," I muttered.

My ex-friend shot me a glance. Her eyes were wide, and I could tell that she was already in the future, accepting the accolades for her find. Her mouth, though, was a stern line. "Follow me," she ordered, hefting her small backpack. "And don't touch anything."

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. I was a trained fucking archaeologist. It's not like I was going to reach out and grab things willy-nilly. Besides, after obsessively watching all the Indiana Jones movies over the years I had a sneaking suspicion that nearly everything was trapped.

Following Marisha into the corridor, I was immediately struck by the scent of the air. It was stale and empty, not even dust having had the chance to sneak in and cover everything. The stone around was unnaturally smooth, and I peered closer, admiring the craftsmanship. "Wow..." I breathed. "Marisha, look at this..."

Hundreds of tiny hieroglyphs (paragraph after paragraph of script) covered the walls, all neatly drawn and as cleanly chiseled as the day they were made. For the first time, my heartbeat began to catch up with the adrenaline of our discovery. This could be a massive resource in understanding ancient times.

Marisha, though, was pushing ahead. "You'll have time to admire later," she called softly back. "We're headed straight for the payload."

I knew what she meant. If this was a tomb, she wanted to go straight for the burial chamber. Shaking my head, I managed to drag myself away and continue after her. Even as I did, however, I heard something.

It wasn't a whisper of air so much as a breath, and as I stopped I felt the slightest brush of wind across my face. Feeling it made the hairs on my arms rise like I was watching a scary movie.

Turning back to the wall and peering closer, I saw a hairline crack...

A hidden door within a hidden tomb.

"Marisha?" I called. "You're gonna want to see this."

"Darius!" her sharp voice echoed slightly from where she strode confidently a dozen feet on down the corridor. "I told you. Nothing else matters until I find my mummy. Now either shut up or help me do some real work."

I started to pull myself away. I can come back for you later, I thought to the crack in the wall. But then... something in me went firm. I glanced ahead, and saw that Marisha's flashlight was bobbing ahead, my teammate pushing on and confident that I would scamper to follow.

No.

Setting my jaw, I leaned forward and pressed my palm against the cool rock. Pushing with all my strength, I heard the grating sound of stone on stone. A section of wall swung away from me with a trickle of silt falling from the ceiling.

A new corridor opened its mouth to swallow me, and for a second I felt a twinge of fear at the thought of going into this forbidding place without a partner.

Then, rubbing the tattoo on my inner arm, my heart rose, and I bared my teeth in a grin. This was my adventure, now.

Leaving Marisha behind, I stepped forward into the dark.

The first thing I noticed as I shuffled onward behind the beam of my flashlight was the feeling of descent. Whereas Marisha's tunnel went directly back into the hill, mine tilted downward like some sort of ramp. I was heading at right angles to my partner and deeper into the ground, but instead of feeling claustrophobic I suddenly sensed the walls around me open up.

Swinging my flashlight back and forth, I realized I'd entered some sort of large, high-ceilinged chamber. No light filtered this far in from the cave, so it was completely dark except for my bulky piece of tech.

Time to change that.

On my right and left at the tunnel exit I could make out the silhouettes of wall sconces, ancient torches still affixed in their grasp. Swinging my pack to the floor, I unzipped an outside pouch and, feeling around, removed a butane lighter. Flicking it on, I pressed the flame to the closest torch and jumped back as it lit with a rushing sound.

With the soft, flickering glow beginning to fill the room, I stepped sideways and lit the second centuries-old torch. Then, I turned and faced the room.

"Holy shit..." was all I could think to say. What the hell is this place?

It was like no room I'd ever seen before in textbooks or in person. This was no tomb. It was a secret temple.

***

The flickering torchlight revealed that I was at the top of a broad, shallow staircase leading down to the main floor. On either side of the room, tall pillars carved and painted with elaborate hieroglyphic passages supported the arched ceiling. In the center, a raised dais was topped with perhaps the most bizarre centerpiece I'd ever seen — what looked like a four-posted bed of carved stone inlaid with glimmering gold, a carved statue laid at rest atop the mattress but beneath a set of rich, white sheets.

The wind that I had originally sensed was nowhere to be heard or felt, and I wondered where it had come from as I clenched my flashlight like a weapon and padded down the steps. Another entrance to the chamber, perhaps?

While the floorplan of the underground space was familiar to me, I had never seen anything exactly like this before.

Who would bury an entire temple alongside a dead queen? I wondered silently, my footfalls scuffing quietly on the smooth stone. Why have we never read or heard about a project this massive? What god or goddess would be worshipped at a place like this?

My brain had no answers, despite its vast library of ancient Egyptian knowledge, and so instead I cast about for clues. Reaching the floor of the room, I approached the dais and saw a small table at the foot of the bed. Atop this low stone bench were a series of statuettes, and I hurried forward, excited to see if I could get some inkling of what this was all about.

Catching the toe of my leather hiking boot on the lip of the bottom step I staggered, stumbling to my knees at the end of the bed and directly before the table. At eye level before me I could now make out the finely carved stone icons.

There were four, lined up in a single row: a lotus flower, a snake, a stem of papyrus and, in the center, the snarling figurine of a savage-looking lion.

Wow... The detail was incredible, and I reached forward unheeding of my training and instincts, my fingertips seeking to confirm what I was seeing. This is the best workmanship I've ever

My skin brushed against the stone lion's mane and my thoughts were derailed by a massive, fiery pain that shot down my arm and pierced my body.

My mind going blank and white in agony, my mouth opened to scream but no sound came out. The air was sucked from my lungs as I felt an enormous jolt strike me in the chest like an angry, ripping spear of hurt. I fell back, my body hitting the stone but not registering the impact. It was around then that my eyesight flickered dark and shut down, throwing me back into the darkness of unconsciousness.

The only thing I could think as I fell down into the darkness was that that Indiana Jones had never encountered a trap like this.

***

I hate being unconscious.

It was why, even though I had been a star wide receiver in high school, I quit playing football after a head-to-head collision had left me knocked out for around 45 seconds.

It was why I never boxed, even though my father had done it when he was young, and he wanted me to carry on the tradition.

It was why, as my body was still shuddering from the strange, electric jolt that had hit me like a battering ram, my subconscious mind was screaming at me. Darius! Wake up!

My eyelids fluttered, then opened out of sheer force of will.

I was sprawled on my back, spread-eagled, my skin still tingling from the shock. My throat felt dry and my heart was skittering along at double its usual rate. There was a soreness that centered on the left side of my chest, and I could feel every grain of sand on the smooth stone floor as I pushed myself up to a seated position.

As I sat up and looked around, my heart skipped a beat and I sucked in a breath of air.

There, crouched at the end of the bed above me, was a woman.

"Holy crap!" My curse was more a strangled yelp than actual words, and I scrambled back several inches and into a crouch. "What the fucking fuck? Who are you?"

The woman eyed me curiously, her dark brown eyes thoughtful as they seemed to measure me up and down.

In spite of myself, I felt a rush of blood rise to my cheeks in the most inopportune blush of all time. This woman was hot.

She seemed to be wearing nothing more than a red silken cloth that wrapped around her perky breasts and some sort of flowing red skirt of the same material that draped provocatively over her legs. Her skin was a coppery tan, smooth and unblemished, and I could see lithe muscles shifting beneath it. Long, dark hair fell down her back and one side of her face, but she tucked it back behind an ear as she watched me.

I wondered, for a brief moment, whether this was some local woman who didn't speak English, but then this vision's full lips parted, and she spoke in a rich, throaty voice that resonated eerily in the underground chamber.

"It feels so good to be awake."

I swallowed. Watching those lips move somehow put me in the mood for an entirely different activity. "Who are you...?" I asked again, my voice sounding weak and husky after her unnaturally full tone.

Instead of answering, the woman gave me a look. It was appraising, like the look I imagined an art collector would give an ancient relic before bidding on it at auction.

"What is your name?" she asked me in that voice of hers, and I realized I was answering before I consciously decided to speak.

"Darius Price." I blinked in surprise. Wait...

"Darius Price..." the woman tasted my name on her tongue and her lips curved into a slight smile, as though she liked it. "Very good..." Then, she leaned over the edge of the bed and held out a slim hand, as though offering to help me to my feet.

Despite the sliver of unease that shot down my spine at the sudden appearance of this strange woman, I reached out and took it. Suddenly, with unnatural strength, the woman clenched my hand in hers and wrenched me forward.

I flew up from my knees and tripped over the table, scattering the stone figurines and falling forward onto the bed. Shockingly, it gave easily under my weight like a tempurpedic mattress, disproving my earlier assumption that it was carved from stone.

The woman knelt before me on the bed, not releasing me as I sprawled, but even as I struggled to pull back she dragged me closer. Before I could resist, her head was lowering to mine and her other hand was sliding around the back of my head to tangle in my thick, black hair. Our mouths met, and I felt all hint of struggle leave me.

As our lips touched, I felt another electric shock strike me. This one, however, wasn't painful in the slightest.

Oh fuck...

The woman clenched me tightly in her hands, drawing me deeper into a hungry, lustful kiss. Instead of trying to pull back, my body was abruptly responding to it, heat boiling in my belly and my cock stiffening in my khaki trousers. I could no more resist the tidal wave of lust than an ant could stand up to a flood.

I was no longer thinking straight, all of my focus on the impressions assaulting my senses.

Her lips were soft beneath mine, her teeth tugging at my lower lip. Her scent filled my nose, spicy but sweet, drawing me deeper into the haze. A sudden realization struck me as we parted for breath and I looked at the bed behind her...

Where was the statue?

Before I could wonder further, the dark-eyed woman's gaze met my own, and I felt myself falling into the glowing orbs of molten desire.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,628 Followers
12