Gifted Grifter Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
537 Followers

---------------------

Next morning, I was surprised that Julie was hurrying us out of bed. I thought that we might lounge around for much of the day.

"Maybe later," she said, "but we have somewhere to go."

"We do?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," she said slyly, "I haven't given you your wedding present yet."

I thought she had...oh, uh, right, my WEDDING PRESENT. What was this going to be? I had a feeling I was going to LIKE it.

Julie was a whirlwind of activity, putting all sorts of things into a bag. A lot of it looked like teeny-tiny articles of clothing. Hmm.

Jenny met us downstairs. Then we hustled to a limo and started off to a location unknown to me. Where we stopped seemed to me to be an unlikely location; it appeared to be somewhere in a warehouse district. Among the many plain doors, we stopped at one labeled "Ambrose Studios."

"This is the place," Jenny announced. She led us in.

"What's going on?" I asked Julie.

"You'll see," she said with a devilish grin.

We entered a small waiting room area. Jenny was there, and began introductions. "This is Pierce Ambrose. Tom, you go with him and he'll show you how to work the equipment. Julie, this is Danica D'Angelo. She'll do your hair and makeup."

Julie shook hands with Danica; I did the same to Pierce, but with a look of great confusion. Julie came over to me and held me close. "Darling, remember what you always said was your favorite fantasy—the one we did up at that lake cottage? Well, this is your wedding present. Pierce is a professional glamour photographer. I've rented his studio for the day; he's got everything you'll need to take professional-quality shots. He'll walk you through how to use everything. Danica will get me ready just like a professional photo shoot, too. Then Jenny will escort them off the premises, and you can shoot me for the rest of the afternoon." Oh my god! This was unbelievable! My heart was racing well beyond the aerobic zone. "I've got a number of outfits with me, but there's one special one that I think you'll like." She gave me a kiss, handed me a brand-new 8 GB memory card for the camera, and then went with Danica, giving me a little wave, and saying "See you in a little while, sweetheart."

Pierce showed me the studio setup; I was going to use one his assistant photographer's digital SLRs. I put in my new memory card while Pierce explained the indirect light stands and how the wireless attachment would fire them when I pressed the shutter. He gave me a brief lesson on the best way to point the indirect lights for maximum effect, as well as the importance of adequate lighting for maintaining the entire model in focus. Jenny stepped in front of the camera while I took a few test shots; they came out beautifully. Pierce pronounced me ready, saying "I'll be back at 4:00 to lock up. Have a great time—from the looks of your model, you can hardly fail."

Pierce headed out the door and I saw his car drive off. Julie wasn't ready yet, but that was good—I went to the studio and started searching, just in case there was a video camera hidden somewhere. Jenny flitted back out, saw me standing on a chair in the corner, and asked what I was doing.

"Making sure there's no hidden video cameras," I said.

"Ah...a good idea, but Pierce is legit," she said. "He makes his living at this—he's not going to jeopardize that by shooting secret video without signed consents." She was probably right.

Oh...showtime, no more looking. Julie came out, wearing a bathrobe. Danica was right behind her; Jenny followed her to the door, then locked it behind her. Jenny then went to sit at the receptionist's desk, turned on the computer, and found things to entertain herself while we were in the studio.

Danica had done nice work with Julie; Julie knew all about the correct use of makeup, but there's still something to be said about a professional doing it for you. Her long blonde hair was gently curled and flowed around the top of her robe. She came up to me, put her finger under my chin, and kissed me. "Are you ready, honey?" she asked with an evil gleam in her eye.

I nodded "Oh yeah!" I was almost shaking in anticipation. She walked in front of the backdrop and I readied the camera. Then, without a word, she untied her robe, slipped if off her shoulders, and tossed it towards me, off camera.

If my heart had a redline, I would have pegged the needle. When I first met her, when she was still a top-shelf Las Vegas prostitute working under the name of Heather, she had met me at a dance club wearing the sexiest naughty school-girl outfit I've ever seen(as told in GG#3: Viva Las Vegas). My sweet Julie, always one to make a mental note of things that got especially favorable responses, had dug it back out for the occasion—even after a year of living the high life in New York, it still fit her as perfectly as it had the first time I'd seen it. It consisted of a plain white shirt, tied up together right below her breasts to expose all of her flat tummy. None of its buttons were buttoned; she had on a fancy, meant-for-external-viewing black bra underneath. With it, she wore a red plaid, pleated skirt that was maybe 8 inches from top to bottom; her butt cheeks poked out the bottom when she walked. From there it was miles and miles of bare leg until finally arriving at her shoes—the black pair of heels with the sexy ankle strap we had bought on Fifth Avenue(as told in GG#12: Julie Whips Wall Street).

"Breathe, sweetie," she teased, "the show is just getting started."

"Wow," is all I could say, eyes wide as saucers as I brought the camera to my eye. She stood with her hands on her hips, pushing her chest out for maximum cleavage.She smiled, then put a finger in her mouth for pouty, schoolgirl-y shot. She strode over to a sofa that was on the setand sat on it. She crossed her legs and leaned back slightly, resting her head in her hand, the arm resting the armrest. She ran her hands up her flat belly, closing her eyesand running them over her bra. Then she lay flat on her stomach on the couch. She folded her hands and lay her head down in them, facing the camera, first with a neutral expression, then with eyes closed like she was experiencing exquisite pleasure, and finally with a look of longing towards me.

She sat up again, spreading her knees apart; the skirt barely covered her thong. She ran her fingers through her hair, then moved one hand to her bra. She slipped a finger inside, closing her eyes, then used the hand to hold her breast, pulling it out from under the bra. Using her second hand, she now pulled the bra on both sidesuntil its cups were safely tucked out of the way underneathand peeking teasingly out from under the white shirt. She bent way over so that the camera could see down her shirtthen sat back up, pulling the shirt loose so that her breasts were completely uncovered.

"Goddamn, honey, this is HOT! Keep going," I encouraged.

She leaned back on the couch, slipping her hands out of view under the bottom of her skirt. Then she lifted them slightly, so her skirt no longer covered her thong. Againshe ran through several facial expressionsbefore slipping one hand under the fabric and closing her eyes. Opening them again, she took her other hand and pulled the fabric aside; it was the kind that stayed put when you moved it out of the way. I took pictures as she played with her shaved slit, dived first onethen twofingers into herself, then made a V-shape with her fingersand spread her pussy. She adjustedher fingersa few times, then used her second handto pull herself even wider open. Bending one legso it rested on the sofa, she again used one handand then twoto hold her sex open for my enjoyment. But her facewas not only sexy, but becoming lustful. Touching herselfand posing for mewas starting to get herself wet. I guess that's the difference between posing before a stranger for money and posing before your new husband to give him the best wedding present ever.

She paused for a second to sit up, reach behind her, and remove the bra entirely. She then carefully adjusted the shirtso that it called attention to, but covered none of, her wonderful breasts. She ran her hands down her smooth belly againand to her skirt. Then she reached under and grabbed her thong. Holding her legs straight up in the air in front of her, she pulled it over her ass, slowlyup her legs, past the knees,, and finally to the ankles.

It's no secret guys like centerfolds, especially split-beaver centerfolds. Looking into the camera creates the illusion that the model is looking at us; a beautiful, naked woman looking right at us and holding open the entrance to her pussy makes it seem like we could walk right up to her and penetrate her, just like that, before even having to say hello. That's what makes centerfolds such great masturbation fodder. Well now, try to imagine, if a picture can do that, how much hotter it would be if you had the real girl holding herself open just a few scant feet from you. And on top of that, can you imagine if you KNEW that in fact, the model WAS holding herself open just for you? That it was no illusion; she really was showing you herself and readying herself, just waiting for the moment when you did walk up to her and have sex with her? Imagine how hard THAT would make you!

Sitting back up againbut keeping the thong around one ankle, she spread her legs wide and adjusted her skirt, first to teasingly hid her pussy, then slowlypulling it upto reveal the bald beaver again. The touched herselfwith one hand, stroking her clit, then parting her pussy lips with two finger in a v-shaped wedge. She dipped the fingers into herselfand darting themin and out. Then she leaned back again, and using both handsopened herselfas wideas physically possible.

I was so hard I was seriously afraid I'd rip through my pants—I HAD to give my junk more room. I took the camera from my eye and, holding it in my left hand, one-button unzipped myself with the right.

"What are you doing?" Julie purred smoothly as silk, rubbing herself as she spoke.

"Funny, these pants fit fine this morning," I quipped.

"Why don't you let me help you with that?" she breathed.

Camera still in hand, I took a few steps closer. She sat up and licked her lips in anticipation. Oh my. I took a few more steps until I was standing right before her. Looking up at me sultrily, she undid my belt and the button above my fly. She pulled down my pants and my boxers, and seemed joyous to be face to face with my cock. She gently cupped my balls with one hand and stroked me with the other; she opened her mouth while still two feet away and slowly closed in on my rod. I had to close my eyes and sigh at the sensation of her warm, soft mouth closing around my penis. She sucked my dick at a leisurely pace; opening my eyes, I found her staring up at me, watching the effects of her efforts. Then she started off to the side; I didn't know what she was doing, and followed her vision. I realized she was staring at the camera. Ah...she was right. Bringing the camera back to my eye, I pointed down, andtook a picture of her looking upwards, naughty look in her eyes, mouth stuffed full of my penis. She then looked forwardand kept stroking my nuts, but used the other handto continue to masturbate. She didn't need itto keep my dick safely ensconced in her throat.

It felt amazing, and I'm sure she could have easily sucked me off at any time—but from this angle, I was missing the best parts of her costume. I put my hand on the side of her head, and gently pushed it back to free my dick. I bent over and kissed her, putting the camera down on the ground. Sensing my intent, Julie turned and lay on her back, stretching her legs high up into the air. I crawled onto the sofa and buried my dick inside her.

Just as she had been in no hurry to suck me off, I was in no hurry to cum. I stroked in and out steadily, not so slow as to lose arousal, not so fast as to bring myself off. She was as wet as I could ever remember her being. She put her arms around me as I screwed her; at first she continued with the ultra-vixen act, but as she became more excited herself that gradually gave way to a wide-eyed, honest, loving gaze at the man she married and who tried his best to give her back as much of the pleasure she gave him as he could.

What was that? I looked around rapidly, and there was another. Then, to my surprise, I saw Jenny with the backup camera in her handtaking pictures of usmaking love.

"Don't be distracted, darling," Julie purred. "You can't be both in the pictures and taking them at the same time, so I asked Jenny to take over once your hands were...otherwise occupied." She ran her hands alongside my face, reached to kiss me, but instead teased me by licking my lips when I got close. I hadn't quite stopped thrusting altogether during this confusion, but now my attention returned to the task at hand. Locking eyes with lovely Julie, I resumed enjoying everything my wife had to offer. I pulled back a little so I could better see her breastsmoving in time with my thrustingand that amazing flat belly. I could feel her squeezing the muscles of her groin to tighten the grip of her pussy on my dick—man, I NEVER get tired of that. I wanted this fuck to last forever, but with her playing in to my favorite fantasy like this, it wasn't going to happen. I couldn't help it, I was so aroused from the whole photo thing, I could feel my nuts tighten up and prepare to launch. All I could do was wince in pleasureas my dick unloaded over and over again into Julie's depths.

I collapsed on top of her. She held me gently, stroking the back of my head, kissing my cheek as I caught my breath. "I was hoping you'd really like your wedding present," Julie whispered.

"Oh man..." is all I could say.

"That was pretty hot, guys!" Jenny chimed in. I'd forgotten momentarily she was there. Suddenly self-conscious, I got off of Julie, sitting next to her instead, and crossed my legs. Jenny burst out laughing.

"You guys are so funny," she said between howls of laughter, "you want us to sit there naked and showing off our private parts, but as soon as you feel like we're looking at you, you get all nervous."

"Sorry," I said sheepishly, uncrossing my legs and tucking my ankle under my knee in a blatant attempt to expose myself, "just not used to having spectators."

Julie curled up next to me, gently touching my temporarily diminished manhood. "You think he'll be up for another go? We've still got more than two hours of studio time, I'd hate it to go to waste."

"If you keep touching me like that, it'll be a lot sooner than that," I commented.

That made her happy. "Costume change!" she declared. She and Jenny disappeared into the dressing area.

I still felt strange exposed as I was, then I spied Julie's dressing gown still lying on the floor where she had tossed it. I took off anything I still had on (not much), then got into the dressing gown—if Hugh can do it, so can I. I picked up my camera again and lounged around, waiting for the second set. "The only thing we're missing..." I thought, then remembered the limo outside. "Honey, I'm running out to the limo for a second!" I yelled out.

"Uh, OK," called back a voice, uncertain, wondering why I'd do that.

I unlocked the door, ran out to the limo (surprising the crap out of the snoozing driver, as I was dressed in nothing but a woman's dressing gown), then grabbed the champagne and three glasses from the back. I ran back in, re-locked the door, and returned to the studio just as Jenny and Julie returned. Julie was now dressed as a businesswoman in a crème-colored suit with a very short skirt, matching heels, and a dark blouse with plunging neckline. I held up hands and announced, "I knew something was missing." This was met a positive response, and Julie commented on my having stolen her dressing gown.

I popped the cork and we all sipped on the champagne for a few minutes before getting back to work. Again I took probably a hundred photos of Julie as she progressively removed clothing and revealed the spectacular treasures underneath. I was plenty hard again by the time she was lying down in just heels and the skirt, hiked up above her hips, spreading her lips for me and the camera. I was now better able to control the pace of my arousal, though, so Jenny got some nice pictures of Julie blowing me, pictures of me licking Julie to orgasm, and even a few of me penetrating Julie's ass while she spread her pussy for the camera, before finally I let myself explode again.

Unfortunately, by then our time was running short, so Julie went back to re-dress and I gathered our other things. We went back to the limo, headed for the strip, and found a hundred other ways to celebrate the beginning of the rest of our lives together. But certainly none were as memorable as my special wedding present.

I suppose most people have a favorite wedding picture; I have three. The first is one of the official ones we have hanging in our house; Julie and I with our arms around each other, smiling in our wedding clothes, in front of the backdrop of faux St. Marks Square. The second I use as the wallpaper on my laptop and my phone; Julie, lying on her stomach in her schoolgirl outfit, legs bent so her feet are straight in the air, head in her hands, giving the camera a come-hither look. And the third, I keep in a password protected folder locked deep in the directory structure; Julie, giving me a look that says "why are you being so cruel and making me wait to feel your wonderful penis inside me," lying on her back with no bra, her breasts spilling out of the white knotted shirt, legs spread, opening wide the lips of her shaved pussy with both hands.

Chapter 15 marks the end of the principal story arc of the Gifted Grifter—although there may be some sporadic follow-up stories.

DrSqueaky
DrSqueaky
537 Followers
12