Gigi; Newcomers To Our Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, roll back over and give me your hands." Marlene instructed.

I rolled over onto my back and held out my hands as instructed. They pulled my arms up over my head and tied my wrists to the bedposts.

"You're right." Sally giggled, "This is gonna be fun."

Although I had never used a cock-ring before, I knew what they were doing when they placed it around my penis and testicles.

"There. That'll keep you from shooting before we're ready." Marlene remarked as I felt my erection growing.

A breast was pressed to my lips and as I sucked its nipple into my mouth, I felt my helmeted warrior being drawn into the mouth of the one of my lovers.

"Now, what does that do for you, Tony?" Sally whispered quietly in my ear, "You're in here getting a blow job while Gigi's out at the pool getting her cunt licked out?"

"It's almost too much. I don't know if I can handle it." I jokingly replied.

"Well, let's see if you can handle this." she giggled as she turned around and sat on my face.

The air was filled with the aroma of hot sex as my face was covered with Sally's wet pussy.

"Eat my cunt, Tony! Make me cum!" Sally gasped as my tongue licked the honey from her dripping sex.

Marlene's fingers and lips moved ever so gently over my shaft and Sally's cunt tasted so well. I wanted to reach out and squeeze their breasts but my restraints prevented me from using my hands. I was at their mercy. Sally's legs tightened around my chest as her body began to convulse. Rapidly reaching climax from my vigorous assault on her sex, she wiggled her ass, spreading her love juices all over my face.

"Oh, God! Yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Suck it! Oh please. Yes, suck it!" she gasped as an intense orgasm overcame her.

I sucked her clitoris into my mouth as her body trembled from the waves of exquisite pleasure that came crashing down over her.

"Oh, yes! That was wonderful...." she finally sighed as she rolled off and laid down next to Marlene and me.

"Next...." she softly whispered as she draped her arm over my chest and snuggled her head to my shoulder.

"Okay." Marlene giggled as she pulled her mouth away from my cock with a loud slurp. "I guess that's me...."

She straddled my hips and taking my erection in her hands, gently lowered herself onto it.

"Ah-h-h.... That feels good...." Marlene sighed, "You have such a nice cock, Tony."

Slowly at first, she rode my cock. Using her hands as well as her legs, she lifted herself up and lowered herself back down over my phallic instrument. Then, as she began to lubricate more, she increased the tempo.

I tried to thrust up with my hips to meet her, but with my hands tied to the bedposts, it was difficult. Drawing my knees up behind her and planting my feet on the bed, I was able to achieve some advantage thereby making it possible to drive my helmeted warrior deep into her tunnel of love. Every time she rose up, almost pulling away from my cock, I would respond by pushing up to meet her downward thrust.

"Oh, yes.... Yes! That's the way I like it...." she panted, "Riding your cock is like riding a wild fucking horse: Hard and fast. Oh yeah.... Ride 'em cowboy!"

My cock tingled with ecstasy as Marlene rode her bucking bronco. The pressure was building in my balls but I could not shoot; the cock ring around my dick and nuts was getting tighter and tighter as my erection grew larger.

"Oh, shit!" I thought to myself, "What if I can't get it off? What if I have to go to the hospital? Oh, God. What have these girls gotten me into?"

"Oh, Tony. I love you.... I love having your cock in me...." Marlene gasped as she continued riding my love-pole.

"To hell with the cock-ring and the hospital." I said to myself as I continued to pump my organ into Marlene's box. "We'll find a way to get it off later."

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Marlene yelled as I thrust myself up to meet her pussy, "Yes! Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

My back ached as I continued to arch my spine to drive my love-spear into Marlene's wanton box. Her juices were flowing; bathing my love-tool with her slippery secretion as her body began to convulse out of control.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" she panted as she collapsed on my chest. "I love you, Tony. I love you so much when you fuck me."

"And I love you, too." Sally softly whispered from beside me.

"Hey! Come on in and join the party." Sally announced as the door creaked open, "The more; the merrier."

Without a word, the newcomer joined us on the waterbed as I felt a wave rock the bed from her weight. My cock slipped easily out of Marlene's cunt when she rolled off to my side. Then I felt a new pair of hands wrap themselves around my shaft.

"Who is it?" I asked as the stranger's fingers began to stroke my cock. "Who just came in?"

"You figure it out, Tony." Sally giggled, "You know it's not me, I'm beside you."

"And you know it's not me...." Marlene sighed as she kissed my cheek.

"So. Who is it, Tony?" Sally continued to giggle. "Is it Julie? Huh? On the other hand, it could be Cheryl. Maybe it's your wife, Tony. Maybe it's Gigi... or is Gigi still down at the pool getting her pussy licked out by Larry? What do ya think, Tony? Who is it?"

A tongue began to lick the length of my cock.

"Oh, yeah...." Sally cooed, "Marlene's cum tastes good, doesn't it?

"Gigi? Is that you, Honey?" I asked.

Instead of a reply to my question, I felt lips surround the head of my cock while fingers gently squeezed my balls. The aroma of sex continued to fill the air, negating any possibility of my detecting Gigi's favorite perfume.

Again, I asked, "Gigi? Is that you?"

Amid giggles from Marlene and Sally, I received no response from my mystery lover. I experienced a tingling sensation as she totally engulfed my erection in her mouth. One inch at a time, I could felt her lips moving to the base of my cock until her tooth clinked against the metallic cock-ring.

"Does it matter? Can't you just enjoy a good head job without knowing who's giving it to you, Tony?" Sally asked as she pressed her lips to mine.

"Um-m-m...." I moaned as I sucked her tongue into my mouth.

She was right. It did not matter if it was Gigi, Julie, or Cheryl. Whoever she was, she was one hell of a cocksucker. As her lips and tongue stroked my love-stick, her fingers continued to play with my testicles. Then, with Sally's breasts pressed against my chest and her tongue entwining itself around mine, my newest partner slowly inserted a finger into my rectum and manipulated my prostate to the point that my scrotum almost burst.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed, "Take that fucking ring off and let me cum."

"All in good time, Honey." Marlene purred as her tongue trailed across my cheek to my ear. "All... in good time...."

The newcomer released my cock from her mouth and I felt her lips caress my belly. Slowly, she crawled up the length of my body, kissing and biting my nipples as she progressed along her journey. Then taking my head in her hands, she lowered her pussy to my mouth. As her sweetness covered my lips, my tongue darted between her cunt lips and probed the dampness on her womanhood.

Instantly, I knew that it was not Gigi's pussy in my face; Gigi's pussy was shaved clean and hairless, as was Julie's and all the other dancers at The Purple Pussy Cat.

"Cheryl!" I exclaimed, "Your pussy tastes as sweet as any pussy I've ever tasted."

"How did you guess it was me, Tony?" she sighed as I continued to lick the delicate pink skin of her vaginal lips, "What gave it away?"

"Let's just say, I know my pussy" I chuckled.

Cheryl untied the blindfold as she pulled my head tighter to her Venus Mound. I alternated between flicking her clit and driving deeper into her honey-pot with my tongue. Sally removed the cock-ring from my raging hard-on and Cheryl moved back down and positioned herself over my cock. Taking my man-meat in her hand and guiding it to her vagina, she slowly lowered herself, completely impaling her womanhood on my sex crazed cock in one motion.

"Oh! That feels so good...." Cheryl sighed, "I'm glad I let Larry talk me into this."

Attempting to drive my swollen member further up into her wanton box, I started to thrust upward.

"Oh, no. Not yet, Tony." Cheryl stammered, "Let me... let me do the moving. You just lay back and enjoy while I do all the work."

Tightening her cunt muscles around my cock, she leaned forward and kissed my lips; lightly at first, then after licking her lips, she kissed me with even greater fervor.

"I've never tasted pussy, before." She murmured between kisses. "I never let Larry kiss me after he's licked my pussy."

"Now that you've tried it, you like it. Huh?" I asked as she lowered her lips to my mouth again.

"Um-m-m..." she moaned as her tongue explored the inside of my mouth and her cunt slid up and down on the length of my erection. "Yeah...."

As she lay on top of me, kissing my lips and fucking my swollen member, she reached up to the bed posts and untied my wrists.

"Now, we can really fuck!" she exclaimed enthusiastically as she pushed herself upright and clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around my shaft.

I reached up with both hands and squeezed her firm little breasts while I thrust up with my hips, driving my cock as deep into her sopping wet pussy as it would go.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" She squealed, "I love it!"

I continued squeezing her breasts and driving my cock deep into her womanhood while she took her turn riding the bucking bronco.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! She continued to repeat.

As I began to feel the eruption of my volcano building within my balls, Cheryl lifted herself from my cock and turning around, sat back down on my face to be eaten out again. She licked her own love juices from my spear as I licked her cunt clean and stuck my tongue in her tight little ass.

"Oh, God! Larry's never done that before!" She exclaimed as her sphincter muscle gave way to my probing tongue. "I love it!"

Cheryl then rolled over and reclined onto her back. With her legs spread out, she tugged at my arms and whimpered, "Take me, Tony. Make love to me and make me feel like a real woman."

I moved in between her outstretched legs and placing the head of my cock to her slit leaned forward to kiss her lips.

A soft "Ah-h-h!" escaped her lips as my helmeted warrior penetrated her box and drove itself to the top of her womb.

"Oh, yeah!" She muttered, "Now I know why Gigi loves you so."

I withdrew my love-tool from her treasure chest and turned her over onto her belly. Pulling her up to her hands and knees, I pressed my phallus to her vaginal opening, again. This time, she became the aggressor. As I reached under her arm to cup her breast in my hand, Cheryl pushed back against me and impaled her wanton sex on my love-spear. Repeatedly, she pushed back against my rock hard warrior, wiggling her butt and squeezing with her cunt muscles.

"Yes! Yes!" she stammered each time that she speared herself on my raging hard-on.

The pressure was building in my balls, again. However, before I spewed my load of hot cum into this young virgin, there was still one thing I intended to do.

I withdrew my cock from Cheryl's sopping wet box again. Instead of turning her over, I pushed down on her hips and pressed the head of my sex machine to her little brown hole. Slowly, the sphincter gave way to my probing and my phallus slid effortlessly into the dark opening of her anal cavity.

"My God, Tony!" Cheryl abruptly exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

"Just relax, Baby. It'll be okay." I comforted her.

Her tightness was unbelievable. With each stroke of my love-tool, I drove deeper and deeper into her rectum. In seconds, I was into her to the hilt.

"Oh, God!" Cheryl blurted out; "I've never had it this way, before."

Slowly, I withdrew my cock until only its head remained within the tight confines of her sphincter.

"Yes! Oh yes, Tony!" She continued to moan, "Fuck my ass!"

I continued to drive my brave warrior into her tight shitter until my scrotum grew tight.

"Oh, please! Don't shoot in my ass, Tony!" Cheryl pleaded as she felt my body become rigid, "Please, I need it in my cunt! Oh please, Baby! I gotta have it in my cunt! "

Quickly, she pulled away from me and rolling over onto her back pulled me down between her legs. She wrapped her thighs around me as she guided my cock back to her wanton box.

"Now, finish me off." She gasped as her cunt tightened around my shaft, "Dump your load in my snatch now, Honey. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Almost immediately, my volcano erupted, spewing gobs of hot, milky semen into her love box. I pushed my cock to its limit and her cunt squeezed every drop from my balls. Exhausted, I rolled to the side and held Cheryl in my arms.

"You were great, Tony." she said breaking the momentary quiet, "I didn't think that having sex with a virtual stranger... that it could be like... like.... Well, you know what I mean. It was really super."

"Hey. You were good too, Cheryl." I responded, "Larry's got himself one, really hot lady. I hope he appreciates you."

"Well, I don't know." She replied, "Larry and I have never had sex like that. In the three years that we've been married, we've done the sixty-nine thing but usually we just screw and then he goes to sleep."

"Not only did you get your own love juices from kissing me." I informed her, "But Marlene was screwing me silly when you came in. I mean, she was creaming all over my dick before you jumped into bed and started giving me head."

"Yeah, that was really cool, wasn't it?" She replied with a sly grin. "Come on, we better get back out to the pool and see what's happening."

We stopped in the bathroom for a quick shower before rejoining the party at the pool. Larry was passed-out on a chaise lounge while Gigi and Bob were busy fixing hamburgers on the grill. Cheryl jumped into the pool with Julie, who along with Marlene and Sally was playing volleyball in the water with Chuck.

"Well? How was she?" Gigi asked with a grin. "Your dick looks kinda limp."

"She is hot. In fact, she's a regular nymphomaniac once she gets started." I answered with a grin. "If Larry's not careful, she'll screw him to death."

"We thought we were gonna have to call 911 and get the paramedics out here to revive you." Bob interjected, "After the way she fucked my brains out, we were worried about you when you didn't come out with Marlene and Sally."

"Yeah, she got Bob all hot and bothered by giving him head," Gigi added, "but she wouldn't let him get it off until she mounted him."

"You wouldn't think it; I mean, to look at her, she acts demure and almost virginal." Bob observed, "But when she starts fucking, she's insatiable."

"Yeah... tell me...." I answered with a satisfied sigh.

When Bob announced that dinner was ready, we all sat down and ate. We did not have time for anymore partying because by the time we finished dinner, it was time for Gigi and me to pick up the girls at Grandma's house. Chuck and Marlene offered to bring Julie home with them later, but she decided to return with us so she could meet Gigi's mom.

When we arrived home, the girls were anxious to show off their new clothes to Gigi and Julie. Since giggly girl talk does not excite me, I decided to turn in and get some sleep before going to work. I was not in bed more than five minutes when Gigi joined me. Peeling off her shorts and tank-top, she slid under the covers beside me.

"Nancy's busy putting her clothes away and Susie's telling Julie all about a cute, new boy she met last night at one of the malls." Gigi whispered as she gently stroked my cock, "So I figured I'd sneak in here and spend some time alone with my honey. We've been so busy...."

Gigi's head disappeared under the covers and it was not very long before I felt her lips encircle the head of my cock. Her fingers delicately stroked the length of my shaft as her tongue slid softly along the vein; protecting the underside of my penis from her teeth.

"Oh, God. That feels good." I told her as I felt my manhood growing firm.

When I became fully erect, Gigi emerged from under the covers and straddling my hips lowered her pussy over my erection, impaling her womanhood on my pompous weapon.

"Lay still." She instructed as she lay down, pressing her breasts to my chest. "Let me do the moving."

Slowly, her hips started to gyrate, allowing my erection to slide in and out of her pussy while she held my face in her hands and kissed me.

"I love you so much." she quietly whispered between kisses. "I'd do anything for you; just to make you happy. Anything your heart desires."

"Oh Honey, you do make me happy. You've proved that in so many ways the last couple of months." I responded, "You've exceeded my wildest dreams."

She pushed herself up with her arms and with her breasts dangling within reach of my lips, proceeded to do her love dance on my cock. Reaching out and taking her breasts in my hands, I sucked the nipple of one into my mouth as I pinched the other nipple between my fingers-tips.

"Oh, yeah! Squeeze em, Tony." she gasped, "Milk me, Baby. Suck my tits and I'll do anything for you, I'm so fucking horny. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it...."

I thrust up to meet her gyrations and drove my swollen member deep into her womanhood as I continued to pinch and suck her nipples.

"Oh, yes...." she moaned, "I love fucking you; I love having your cock inside me, Tony."

"And do you like having Bob or Chuck's cock in your pussy, too?" I asked as I drove my swollen man-meat up into her pussy, again.

"Yeah, 'cause I know it excites you. Nevertheless, I like yours best, Honey. Your cock really turns me on." she responded.

"How 'bout when Jim butt-fucked you at The Club?" I continued to probe, "Did you like having his cock up your ass while people were standing around and watching?"

"That was really wild, Honey." she gasped as her cunt muscles tightened around my erect member, "But not because other people were watching. What really made me cum so hard was the fact that you were watching. I did it for you, Baby. I did it all for you...."

Just remembering how Jim's man-meat had copped Gigi's anal cherry was all it took to put me over the top. The jism gushed from my love-pole and mixing with Gigi's sex juices, filled her womb to the point it overflowed and seeped out, all over my belly.

"Oh, my God! That was terrific! That was... was fantastic!" she gasped as she rolled from my body and bent over me to lick our combined love juices from my spent cock. "Oh, yes. That was wonderful."

12