Gigolo Ch. 04

Story Info
Busty theatre critic makes like a baby.
1.4k words
4.56
110k
17
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers

After taking Dorothy to the land of Oz - Orgozm and plenty of them, I went home and collapsed for a few hours to be awoken by the phone.

Mrs. Croker. “Afternoon Allen,” boomed her cheery voice. “I hear from Mrs. Mason, er Betty, that you made quite and impression on her daughter, and on her. She is extremely pleased. She told me what you did and also told me that their phone has been ringing off the hook with men looking for dates with the lovely Dorothy. She is going out to dinner tonight. Talking about tonight, what have you got planned?” On hearing a negative response, she went on. “I’ve booked you for a show and late supper with an old client of ours. Janine Turner is a theatre critic and prefers to be escorted when she is on the job, so to speak. She’ll meet you in the lobby of the Lycaeum Theatre at 7.30. She’s shortish and will be dressed in a black cape with a red rose on the lapel. Don’t be late. Janine is not a woman to mess with.”

Yep, Janine was clearly not a woman to be messed with. I was two minutes late and she was pacing up and down the lobby, looking at her watch. She saw me and glared. “You’re late young man.” She grabbed my arm and hauled me up the stairs to a private box overlooking the stage. Before the curtain rose, she grabbed my arm. “This is supposed to be an avant garde production of The Merchant of Venice. We’ll see about that. As a young, and I suppose virile young man, you may be interested in the fact that it is performed in the nude.”

I blinked in surprise. “Right. Sure, sounds reasonable.” I smiled at her and her rather harsh features lifted with the corners of her mouth. The curtains went up. What an absolute waste of money. Crap from beginning to end. The naked women were unappealing mainly due to eerie green lighting and the men fared just as well. Not an ounce of entertainment value in it. “This is pure unadulterated crap,” I announced.

“Early supper young man.” She got up and we left as did hordes of others. A couple of men in raincoats stayed.

Janine guided me across the road to a swank restaurant and we were soon tucking into pate de fois gras and a bottle of Moet. She had shrugged her cape off her shoulders to lay over the back of the seat revealing a dove grey dress that positively bulged in front. The Moet started to cause her cheeks to take on a rosy hue as she relaxed. We chatted about the state of the theatre and went into the next course which was Lobster Thermidore. The lady didn’t stint. The Coffee Royales put her over the edge while I had a comfortable buzz.

“You’re very mature for your age, Allen. Confident, knowledgable, well mannered and you’ve put me completely at ease. Seriously, they send me some mental midgets at times!” She peered at me speculatively. “Are you up for some hanky panky with an old tart.” I pretended to look around for said old tart, and she giggled - really quite different from the old dragon of two hours ago. “Me, you fool. It’s been over two years since I had a shag, and that wasn’t much to write home about. Fellow critic. all piss and wind. Did absolutely nothing for me. I kicked him out before he embarrassed himself. Well? You can always say no because it’s not part of the deal.”

“As it happens, I rather like older women, especially curvy ones.” Minutes later, she had paid and we cabbed it to her apartment.

“I’ll just slip into something more comfortable. Help yourself to the bar.”

I’d only taken a sip or two of the really excellent scotch when she reappeared. I spluttered into my drink, taken aback by what I saw. She was dressed like a big baby in a diaphanous negligee with pink fluffy hems at the sleeves and bottom that finished high on her strong looking thighs. She had pink fluffy slippers and a baby type bonnet on her head. What had me going was the huge nappy she was wearing plus the dummy dangling from a string around her neck.

“I like to be a baby,” she lisped in a little girl voice. “Can you be my daddy for one night?”

It took me seconds to recover. “You look guilty, little girl. Have you done naughtys in your nappy?” I growled sternly. “Come here and let me look.” She stuck the dummy in and dropped her head, putting her hands behind her while edging close to me. Incongruously, her huge tits swayed back and forth as she did, almost ruining the image. She sidled closer, her feet moving side to side, until she stood in front of me. I pulled her closer and ran my fingers up the front of her nappy towards her pubis. No surprise really, she was smooth and hairless and damp. I pulled my finger out and smelled it immediately identifying urine. “You naughty girl! Over my knee with you.” I pulled her down over my knee and pushed her nappy down her thighs. Her arse was big and smooth and bore the faint traces of baby talcum powder. I smacked the nearest cheek quite gently, then the other, back and forth, getting harder.

I heard her sucking noisily on her dummy and emitting whimpers with the occasional “Oooh daddy,” thrown in. I started smacking and rubbing until her bottom was a bright pink. She gave a gigantic shudder and I knew she had orgasmed, and mightily. A spurt of juice had wet my trouser leg.

“You dirty little girl, you’ve wet me. I’ll have to take my pants off now.” I pushed her onto her knees and she looked up at me pouting. I stood and dropped my duds and underwear. My semi erect penis jutted out at her. Her eyes widened and she dropped the dummy out of her mouth and swooped on it. No fucking about, straight on it and sucking hard. Immediately I got harder. The suction was unbelievable probably from all that dummy sucking.

Janine looked up at me contritely as she sucked. Literally within a couple of minutes, I exploded down her throat, and she kept sucking until she drained every drop. “Ooh, daddy. Thank you for the milk. But I need more. Is there more?”

“Oh yes, little girl, especially for good little girls who show me their titties. You’ve got big titties for such a little girl. Show daddy.” She peeled the nightie up and over her head, lifting large gourd-like breasts studded with a pair of nipples sticking out like .45 bullets. “Ooh yes, little girl, you have beautiful big breasts. Why don’t you wrap them around my milk bottle and warm up the milk.” She grabbed them up and wrapped them round my cock and began rubbing up and down, clamping her hugely suctioning lips onto the helmet as it emerged from her cavernous cleavage. I could feeling those stiff nipples dragging against my balls and lower belly. The feeling was so voluptuous, I unloaded another gout of spunk, some in her mouth, most providing a pearl necklace and the remainder dribbling onto her cleavage.

“Yummy, yummy daddy. I am so naughty. I’m sure I need another spanking.” She dropped to all fours and displayed her large reddened arse, her tits brushing the floor. I got down and started paddling her some more. She reached for my cock and started wanking it. I hardened up and paddled her harder. “Quickly daddy, please use your big thing to scratch my itch. It’s between my legs.” I got behind her and slid into her molten snatch. “Ooooh! That’s it daddy. Now rub it hard.” I reached under her for her pendulous udders and used them to fuck her hard. She came, whimpering for more, more. Having come twice and fairly quickly, I could hold on and give her the ride of her life. She reached back and massaged my balls. “Give me some cream for the itch, daddy, it will make it soooo much better.” I sped up, pulling on her nipples and pumping my sperm deep into her cunt against her spasming cervix. She collapsed with me on top. We lay there for a while and then she struggled up. “Put my nappy back on and then put me to bed daddy.” I did and left her sucking on her dummy, a beatific smile on her face.

The envelope was on the side table near the door and contained far more than the fee. I cabbed home and collapsed, completely shagged. I slept through until 11am and vegged out for the rest of the day.

dass4450
dass4450
646 Followers