Sexy Sadie

Story Info
In lockdown with the hottest mother-in-law ever!
4.3k words
4.59
213.8k
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is for the Love the One(s) You're with Competition, so your votes and comments, as always, would be much appreciated. Hope you enjoy this and stay safe.

*

We'd only been married two years, and I thought we were happy -- planning a future together, talking about having kids, maybe getting a dog, the whole nine yards.

Then I got a text. My wife had left me for her boss.

And it was over.

In the middle of a fucking pandemic she'd walked on me, deciding she'd rather go into lockdown with her asshole boss instead of me.

Angry, hurt, and so fucking confused, I didn't know what I should be feeling. Tina was my whole world, and now she was off somewhere banging her boss, and we were done.

I know our sex life had been great, at least I thought. She'd never complained to me. Though I would hardly call her adventurous, we'd always had a good time in bed, and I always took care of her and I'd never once left her hanging.

But I had a feeling that scumbag she worked for, who I'd caught leering at her at the company Christmas party, was probably teaching her a few new tricks, maybe even tying her up in his apartment while he took her every way he could think of. Just the thought of her naked, with that sleazy bastard sliding between her legs, made me want to punch a hole right through the freaking wall.

Clenching my fists, resisting the urge to do some serious damage, I got up, went in the kitchen and got another beer. I twisted off the cap, took a long pull, wandered back into the living room, dropped my sorry ass back onto the couch and stared at the TV, not really giving a shit what was on. Fuck, this sucked. And the worst of it was I never saw it coming. I'd always thought we were good, happy even.

I was half out of it, with about a dozen empties lined up on the coffee table in front of me, zoned out on my couch blindly staring at a stupid infomercial about some do-it-all wonder tool, when I thought I heard a knock at the door. No idea what time it was, only that it was late, I dragged my butt off the couch and staggered over to see who it was, figuring everyone else should be in lockdown, too.

Then I rolled my eyes when through the peep-hole, I spied my mother-in-law Sadie standing on my front porch. Shit, just what I needed, a visit from Tina's mom, who I knew would want a play by play of what happened.

After I unlocked the door she strode in, shaking her head and muttering, "Oh, Scott, I came as soon as I heard. When Tina called her sister and told her what she'd done, I had to come and see if you were okay. That girl of mine has always been a little flighty, but I never thought she'd do anything this crazy, walking out and leaving you for that pencil-dick boss of hers, especially now with what's going on out there. I don't know what she was thinking."

Watching her pace around the room, clad in a sexy body-hugging leopard print wrap around dress, and sky-high red heels with all that fiery long red hair cascading down her back, not only had my dick twitching, it also had me thinking back to the night I first met her, when I'd had a similar reaction.

It was New Year's Eve, four years ago, when I'd had my first encounter with Sexy Sadie. Tina warned me that her mother really knew how to party and let loose, and did she ever.

When we walked into her house around eight o'clock that night, it was wild. Everyone was already half in the bag, dancing, laughing and making out like crazy. I remember sucking in a breath when I got my first look at Sadie, because fuck, she looked amazing. So amazing, I could hardly believe she was my girlfriend Tina's mother.

Tina told me her mom had married in her teens and had both her daughters before she was twenty, and divorced her cheating father soon after. So I knew she had to be only about forty-five now, though she didn't look more than thirty-five. I imagine being a fitness instructor kept her in shape, and really limber too, at least from what I saw. I remember all of us staring wide-eyed, when she showed off her moves, doing the limbo with a couple of big black half-naked studs holding the pole barely a foot off the ground for her, and egging her on as she bent herself almost in half and slid right under, making everyone's jaw drop, including mine . Which I'm sure also had a few of the guys wondering if she was that flexible, what she'd be like in the sack.

By the time the countdown started at midnight, somehow I'd wound up dancing with Sadie, clad in a revealing low cut shimmery red dress that really showcased her big perky breasts, along with a delectable amount of cleavage. And the slits up the side gave me a good idea of how toned her legs were as we danced together cheek to cheek.

By that point of the night, neither of us was feeling any pain, but I still remember that once the crowd started the New Year's countdown, that she'd shocked the hell out of me when everyone cheered at midnight and instead of giving me a chaste little kiss, she slipped me the freaking tongue! I honestly thought as the clock struck twelve, she might give me a peck on the cheek, or maybe a quick brush of her lips to mine, but I nearly shit when she started sucking on my tongue and lifted her leg and began grinding her pussy on my thigh. But when she reached down and stroked my growing erections through my jeans, I couldn't decide if I should push her away, and remind her I was dating her daughter, or go look for somewhere a little more private just to see how far she'd go.

And when she whispered against my lips, "Oooh, you're a big one aren't you?" I didn't know what to say, mostly because no other girl I'd ever dated had a mother bold enough to check out my junk.

I just shrugged, and mumbled something stupid like, "Thanks."

Squeezing my cock a little harder, she winked and said, "Just so you know, Scott, if Tina ever kicks you out of bed, you come and see me, and I'll be happy to take care of you."

Thinking back to how eager she seemed that night, and now that my wife had actually left me for another man, I wondered if Sadie remembered telling me what she'd do if Tina ever dumped me. Because right now I was so pissed off and so wasted that banging my sexy mother-in-law seemed like an excellent idea.

Especially when she walked over, wrapped her arms around me pressed those amazing breasts tight against my chest, patted my cheek, brushed her lips across mine and said, "Don't you worry, big guy. Sadie's here now, and she'll take care of you."

To be honest, that's kind of what I was afraid of. Tina had been pretty predictable, never much into trick shit -- Sadie not so much. So I didn't know what the fuck she had in mind for me.

When she looked over and noticed the empties on the table, she shook her head, ran her hand over my chest and said, "You poor thing. Trying to drown your sorrows, huh?"

When I tried to shrug, and mutter, "Yeah, maybe," I nearly fell over.

So, Sadie struggling to hold me upright, said, "I think a good night's sleep will have you feeling a lot better in the morning. So, how about you help me get you to the bedroom and I'll put you to bed."

I staggered along beside her, with her struggling to keep me on my feet. My legs felt like rubber, I just felt so wasted. Once she got me down the hallway to my bedroom and helped me over to the bed, all she had to do was turn me around with the back of my legs against the mattress, give a push, and I fell right onto my back.

Then I lay there blinking up at ceiling as she took hold of my legs and turned me sideways so my legs weren't hanging off the end, because at 6 foot 2, I imagined I was a little too big for her to shift on her own.

Next thing I know she was busy unbuttoning my fly, unzipping me and tugging my jeans off. Since she'd gotten me hard as a brick rubbing her tits against me in the living room, Sadie froze when she got my jeans pulled off and noticed my cock standing at attention in my boxers.

"Oh, my... what do we have here?" she asked, grinning slyly, as she proceeded to tug my boxers off me, too.

Though I could feel the cool air hitting my cock, I was too out of it to try and grab the sheet and cover up. Besides, I'd never been overly shy about my body, so I figured, If she wants a peek at my deal, why the hell not?

I figured it wasn't like Tina would care, with her off screwing her boss. Still, it did feel a little weird to have Sadie eyeing my junk.

Then holy shit, I could hardly believe it when she wrapped her hand around me and started to give me a few strokes, till I could feel my dick getting even thicker, and my balls starting to sweat.

"Silly Tina," she said as she kept pumping me in her hand, "walking away from a good man like you. You know, I always liked you, Scott, and I know you were good to her, too. You're a good looking guy, nice and tall, with a great body. And, ooh, such a nice big..."

I looked down to see why she stopped talking and holy fuck, I couldn't believe my eyes; my wife's mother had her damn head between my legs! Then I threw back my head and groaned when she slid her tongue over the tip of my cock and started lapping at the pre-cum coating the head. Slamming my eyes shut, I thought, aw shit, why not? And I decided to just let her have her fun.

Besides, when she wrapped those big luscious lips around me and really started to suck, I forgot all about my wife walking out on me, and leaving me alone in the middle of pandemic, especially when all I could think about was how insanely good my mother-in-law was at giving head. I'd been sucked off before, but it never felt like this. Fuck, the woman could give lessons on how to suck cock.

Probably because of who she was, it felt even kinkier to have her nearly swallowing me whole. Being deep-throated for the first time in my life, just felt so fantastic, she actually had me wondering why we'd never done this before. But I imagined this wasn't something she could have offered to do for my birthday, at least without raising a few eyebrows, especially my wife's.

Now that I was forced to work from home, if Sadie had nowhere else to be, I decided this would be a perfect way to get through the crisis; getting off on my sex crazed mother-in-law while everyone else was out fighting over toilet paper.

When I looked down and saw her head furiously bobbing up and down, going to fucking town on my dick while gently rolling my balls between her fingers, happily moaning over the taste of my cock, I wondered if this was really happening, because it almost felt too good to be real.

But I really nearly lost my shit when she relaxed her throat muscles and pushed her head down on me and took me half-way down her freaking throat, till she had her lips tight against my balls! Oh fuck me, what a feeling. Especially with the way she managed to squeeze her throat tight around my dick, over and over like a pussy trying to milk me dry. Believe me, the right or wrong of it didn't enter my head as Sadie gave me the blow job of my life. And honestly, when it felt this good I didn't give a shit who was sucking me off, as long as she didn't stop any time soon.

The way Sadie was starting to work me in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head up and down faster and faster, sucking me even harder, I could feel my balls getting ready to let go. Clutching the sheets in my fists, my whole body starting to shake, I knew any second I'd be shooting down her throat, and filling her up with the biggest load of cum probably in the entire history of blow jobs.

But she surprised me when she let go of me with a 'pop', smiled up and me and said, "As much as I'd enjoy having you coming in my mouth, you're just so big and hard I really need to get a feel of you filling me up."

Then my mouth fell open as I watched my wife's mother stripping off. What an amazing deal this was turning out to be. After untying her dress, she cast it aside, and then unclipped her bra, freeing those beautiful big tits, all while smiling coyly into my eyes. Since I've always been a breast man and really got off on big round areolas and long hard nipples, I felt like I'd hit the jack pot with her, because fuck hers were huge. Big dusty pink nipples, the points as hard as diamonds, I knew I had to get a taste of those babies.

But if that wasn't enough to make me almost lose my load, I couldn't believe how hot she looked when she smiled into my eyes and slipped off her tiny black lace panties, tossed them over her shoulder, then slid her hand between her legs, and started fingering her pussy. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, watching her spread her legs so I could see her fingers sliding in and out of her tight little hole, which was only making me harder as I pumped my dick in my hand and squeezed.

She had to have the prettiest little cunt I'd ever seen, so pink and wet and just waiting to be plundered. And the little red patch of curls sitting on top of her slit just looked so sexy, I couldn't wait to get my dick in her and give her the fuck of her life.

Strange, but in addition to feeling more aroused than I'd ever felt, I also was starting to feel a little more clear-headed as I watched her tug at her nipples, softly moaning and licking her lips as she slid a second finger into her pussy, which was really getting me groaning. I imagined it could be from the shock of having my mother-in-law sucking me off or maybe because she was naked on my bed, getting her pussy nice and juicy so she could use my cock to get herself off.

All I knew was this was something I'd never forget -- Sexy Sadie coming to my rescue and giving me just what I needed when she'd found me at my worst.

Now instead of feeling sorry for myself, I was feeling hornier than fuck, just imagining how good it was going to feel when Sadie slid that nice, wet cunt down on me till I had her sitting on my balls.

Then all thoughts of my wife Tina fled as her gorgeous mother slid her body over mine and took my mouth in a blazing hot kiss that had my heart nearly beating out of my chest, and my dick practically humming with anticipation.

Sadie really knew how to kiss, too -- sucking on my tongue, moaning into my mouth as she fisted me in her hand and slid the tip of cock up and down along her tight, wet slit. Just the thought of getting it on with my wife's mother felt so erotic, I was afraid I'd lose my load before I even got inside her.

When she nudged me into her opening, I groaned at the excuisite torture, desperate for more. Looking straight into my eyes, she sat up and tossed back her head, gritting her teeth as she slowly pushed down on me till she was fully impaled. I just couldn't believe how sexy she looked with her long red hair curling down her back, especially with the way she coyly smiled into my eyes as she started to ride me.

I just loved the way she moved on me, too, up and down, and then swirling her hips to get the most bang for her buck, taking me so much deeper than anyone had ever taken me before. Oh, god, and the way she clenched me inside her, had me fighting to hold back. Like a nice tight glove, squeezing me over and over, I knew when I came I'd be bathing her womb in one big fucking load my seed till I had her dripping all the way to my balls.

Digging my fingers into her hips, grunting and groaning I thrust up as she slammed her sweet pussy down till my balls were tight up against her ass. And I gotta say, I loved the feel of her taking control. Still, part of me could hardly believe I was actually fucking my mother-in-law, especially since she was giving me the best ride of my life.

Right now nothing else mattered but how good she felt as she bounced her ass up and down on me, clenching me so hard I could hardly see straight, I needed to come so bad.

Then she covered my body with hers, curled a hand around my neck and slid her tongue between my lips and kissed me as she slid her pussy over my cock, making sure to hit her clit with every thrust, till she finally threw back her head and cried out, "Oh, fuck I'm coming!"

And that was all I needed to hear, when she came and clamped down hard around me, I let go. Both of us were shaking as I exploded inside her and filled her till her womb had to be floating in cum. Still, even after we'd both climaxed that hard, she kept working me inside her, squeezing hard round me, tightening her inner walls, till I knew I had nothing left to give her.

Happily smiling into my eyes, her breasts heaving hard, she cupped my face in her hands and asked, "Feeling any better?"

I just laughed at the absurdity of the whole thing and hugged her tight and kissed her hard on the mouth to show how happy I was that she'd shown up to take care of me, the only way she knew how. Sadie might not be the type to bring over a casserole to prove that she cared, but seeing as she'd so generously shared her sexual talents with me, I was not about to complain.

Just when my wife had left me feeling at my lowest, wondering what I'd do without her, I was so grateful to have a mother-in-law like Sadie who'd strutted her sexy ass into my world to rescue me.

And I mean literally, since she was still sliding her pussy up and down on me, and smiling knowingly as she felt me starting to swell again inside her.

Till Sadie had breezed in and decided to take care of me, I'd been dreading the lock down, not even sure I could cope with handling it on my own. But I had a feeling if she was game we'd never be bored, because already I was thinking of all the kinky shit I wanted to try with her.

But first I had to get my mouth on those big luscious titties. So perfectly round, with such nice, big hard nipples, they had my mouth watering for a taste. She purred and started to whimper as I sucked them into my mouth one after the other, latching on, I sucked hard as I could, till I had her squirming, and then squealing as I grazed then with my teeth and tugged. Kneading her soft, warm flesh in my hands, made me think of how lucky I was to have her for my mother-in-law. My brother's bitch of a mother-in-law Dotty is in her seventies. Gray and mean and wrinkled, there was no way in hell Mitch would ever dream of sinking his dick into her.

But sweet Sadie is just what I need right now; the perfect distraction to help me forget about my fucked up life.

We kissed for a while, till she got me so hard, that I told her to get on her knees and I fucked her from behind, which both of us really got off on. She was even tighter taking her that way, and it just felt so sweet to sink my cock into all that tight wet heat. And she seemed to like it when I smacked her ass as I plowed her, making her squeal as I worked her clit till I had her screaming my name again and every inch of her shaking right to her toes. Then with a few more good hard thrusts, I growled as I filled her pussy till I had her dripping down her legs.

Spent and breathless, we both collapsed and I hugged her to my chest. And soon we were out cold, with her ass tucked in nice and tight against my deal. It just felt so good to have her warm soft body curled into mine that I know I'd never slept better.

In the morning when I woke up, I was happy to discover that it wasn't just a dream and it really happened and Sadie was in bed, still tucked in close. Judging from the way she was smiling over her shoulder at me, it looked like she was ready for another day of kinky fun, too.

When we finally got out of bed, after I'd pinned her hands over her head and watched her fall apart as I fucked her senseless, she made us cheese omelettes for breakfast that we shared at the kitchen table. But then as I watched the inviting way her ass swayed as she loaded the dishwasher, I decided that I needed to have a taste of her pussy. Too impatient to carry her into the bedroom, I pulled her to the floor, sat her on my face, pushed my tongue inside her and nearly ate her alive, till I had juices coating my tongue and her shivering and screaming her head off.

12