Gigolo Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers

She smiled big and motion for me to come in as she spoke.

"Ah, yes Derrick. My Nina did not say you were so handsome."

Her voice was Americanized, no hint of Asian accent at all. I handed her the flower and replied the best I knew how.

"Her you Miss. Lee, but I must say. This flower should be thrown out. For they pale in your beautiful presents."

I said this as I took her hand and kissed it. Miss. Lee took the flower and seemed to blush slightly, and she answered.

"Well, well Nina had said you were a charmer, but she didn't say you were the Devil."

I watching as she went toward her kitchen watching her ass, that before the night was over I would see it up close and personal. Her ass was slightly small and looked a little bone, but she was not all together bad looking from the back. Maybe if I were luckily I could fuck her doggie-style. She reentered the room the flowers in a nice vase. She sat the vase on a small table which sat behind her couch. A large full sectional take up the majority of the living room, a fireplace lay cold and shut though amazingly clean, and polished. A huge fucking TV the biggest tube screen I had ever seen. I was flat and look like it might be a HD TV.

Miss. Lee picked up her purse, a small hand bag, the same black color, and fabric as the dress. She put out her cigarette, and smiled as I opened the door for her. As she pasted me she said.

"just pull the door shut, love. And thank you so much for the flowers."

I nodded. Shut the door and checked it to make sure it was locked, and held out my arm for Miss. Lee who took it in a surprise. We walked back toward the elevator, and I pushed the button calling it. She looked me over, and we began to chit chat.

"So Nina said you are a friend of Jay's?"

She said this with a look of sickness when she said Jay's name.

"Yes, but I hope that's won't count against me."

I joked. Miss. Lee smiled and laughed a light carefree laugh. Her teeth I noticed were very nice and clean white, not stained from smoking. The elevator got there, and I opened the door letting Miss. Lee in.

"Well Jay was a mess. When he arrived to pick me up, he came in and started tiring to grab my ass, and squeeze my tits. He needed a lot of work!"

I laughed, but then thought, God I going in where Jay's been. I hope she showers often. And asked about her.

"So Miss. Lee are you from the US originally?"

She shook her head no, and spoke.

"No. I am from Laos, originally, but I have lived her since I was about 30. And you can call me May. It is my name."

I smiled and the elevator opened at the ground floor, I opened the door and waited for her to get out, and again extended my arm for her, as we crossed the lobby. At the car May complemented my car, say when she was younger she loved fast cars. I opened her door and moved around to my side, and got in. I started the car I had lowered the music so it was only like background noise as we drove away.

"Okay beautiful, where too?"

May, smiled and told me the spot. As we drove she asked me about school, and my life. Girls I had known, she never really said anything about the business. She kept the pace of a normal date. The Steak house was in San Francisco, and thee drive would take a bit.

"You can smoke, if you like May. I mean I don't, but I know people like to smoke on long drives."

May smiled and shook head.

"No your car if far to nice I would not want to leave a smell."

I shook my head and took my first step to make this date a little more romantic. I reached over and lay a hand on her knee, not too far up at all, and answered her refusal.

"No really it okay. I don't mind really. I think seeing a woman smoke is classy, and kinda sexy."

May smiled and seemed to like the little squeeze I gave it when I said sexy. She pulled out a lighter and silver looking cigarette case, and pulled out one. Taping it lightly on the case she light it up, and blow out a great cloud of smoke. Ina room, or outside I didn't mind people smoking, but in this car it was a little much. But I played along, and didn't say a word. May rolled the window on her side down a bit to let out the building smoke.

"No here, let me roll my side down. You don't want to mess up your lovely hair."

May gave me a nod and rolled her side up. As I rolled mine down.

"You are very, very thoughtful. One of the best I've ever dated. And so much the gentlemen. It is always polite to offer something to a lady. And when she says no but you know she wants it, the little knee squeeze was a loving, gentle thing to assure her you want her too. You may not need any training at all."

I smiled to myself, yes working this was easy, it almost came like second nature, and if the ladies were no worse then May here. I should have no problems at all having sex. I decided to try a little flirting.

"Well thank you. I was afraid I would be a little to corny, you. I thought I might should be a little more forward like Jay?"

May looked over at me with a firm face.

"No. Jay is a fool. He has no manner what so ever. We aren't really permitted to discuss an employee's, you know client list. But ladies call for Jay when they just need sex, nothing more. And that only pays so, so. People like you, go far! The manner you show, if they match what I'm now expecting from you later then, you should be making good money. Jay! Ha! He couldn't even caress my tit, when he grabbed at them, the lest he could have done, was be gentle. They're not football, you know."

I smiled, here was my chance.

"Well maybe he was excited. I mean, I could easily see why he would want to feel them. You have a very beautiful body, if you don't mind me saying."

May smiled an exhaled very sensually.

"You like what you see, Derrick?"

I turned away from the road the look at May's body in the overhead street light of the Toll area. She was slightly holding her tits together with her upper arms.

"Yes. I do May. You are every attractive. I have to admit, and I hope I'm not being to forward. But if tonight things go on the normal course of what Nina said would happen, then I hope I don't, um, you know…fire my rockets too soon."

May smiled and laughed gentle laying a hand on leg now, but far higher then I had place mine on hers'. She then answered, in a soft sexual voice, like I'm ready right now voice.

"It okay f you do. We have all night, right? I mean if you class tomorrow, we can set a time?"

Her hand slide off my leg and I pulled up next to the toll booth, and gave the guy my money. I look and made sure I was clear to go and pulled away. As I answered I reached over to May's leg. Her dress had rode up a bit from turning to touch me and now her whole knee and about two inches above it shown in the flashing overhead street lights. I lay my hand so that it moved the dress just a pinch higher as I answered.

"Well I do have class at 11:00 am, but I hope you'll let me get a little sleep?"

May smiled and licked her lips, as I slide my hand a little higher. I was close to her pussy only a two or three inches away. May opened her legs ever so slightly when I had moved up giving me room.

"Well I hope it's not too important of a class."

May answered as I thumb brush her bare pussy. I hadn't expected her not to wear underwear and when I felt the pussy hairs touched my pinky finger I almost jumped. May laughed.

"Surprise!"

I looked at her and she seemed very horny. I turned my hand and cupped her pussy. She hadn't started leaking but I guessed she was beginning to feel a wetness building.

"So your okay with this right May?"

May nodded and spoke.

"Yes,…you are very good. Gently rub the pussy from the out side, like you are doing. Get in no hurry, about pushing into me."

Did as she said and May began to moan softly, and her breathing was speeding up at a steady pace. I was coming into the city now, and hated to stop pleasing May, but I knew I may need both hands on the wheel. I gentle pulled away rubbing down her leg to her knee where I took the wheel in both hands. May seemed happy with the light warm up.

"Good boy! You didn't just pull away abruptly. It is important to move slowly, when dealing with a lady. They are often, just as nervous as you on a first date. Your flirting was ever good, to break the ice and see what I wanted. You took a chance on rubbing my leg. Now if I had not opened them up to you, what would you have done?"

I thought for a moment.

"I would have probably, removed my hand after a little pat."

May nodded, but added.

"In that situation, it is best to simply, let the hand lay. Let the lady get use to it being there then move slowly up if she still doesn't respond the slowly move it away like you did, quietly apologize. It makes the woman know she's in charge and often it helps her to open up."

We got to the place and I paid the valet, to parked he car as May and I went in. May slipped her had in my pocket and whispered in my ear.

"It cash. Enough for even the biggest meal. But you should always plan to pay for the dinner and other things. Just keep the receipt and you are given it back plus you normal fees, by the office."

The place was packed and May told the guy her name of Lee. He showed us to our table, not to many people started or even gave us a second look. The guy pulled out May's chair and I wait until she was sat down and comfortable before I too sat. The guy handed us some menus, and left saying the waiter would around shortly.

After the guy had left May stood to change sets, I stood seeing she wanted to set next to me and held out her chair. Again waiting for her to get comfortable. And sat too.

"The money out it in your wallet, Derrick."

I removed my wallet and opener the fold of money May had given me. Six Ben Franklins looked up at me. As I slid them in my wallet.

"So I should pay for things?"

May nodded.

"People look at you a little funny if you let the lady pay in places like this. But Don't worry you are doing great!"

I smiled as she added.

"But one thing. The touching in the car. Unless you have been out with the girl before, it's best to do that stuff on the back to the hotel, or her place. Really it best to do it after dinner anyways, then the girl isn't all horny and having to wait though dinner."

I nodded and reached over under the long table clothe. May was sitting very close, and I was able to touch her knee again without anyone noticing.

"Why wait 'til after dinner."

I smiled and May reached down and patted my hand.

"Okay big boy, where it's at is fine. But you should wait until dessert, or drinks. If you have a nice long table clothe like this."

The rest of the dinner went will. I order for her, and she noted to me that that was very proper, but to be careful. Some women like to be the more assertive person, and that was where the signs would tell. When we had finished, I asked May if she'd like a drink. Telling her I shouldn't because of the drive back. She declined, and I tried the same leg squeezing trick, but she told me wanted to stay sober for the night ahead.

We left the steak house about 9:45 pm. And head back to her place. As we drove back May, explained may fine points about dinner, the drive over and my meeting her for the first time. Many fine points, I found I had missed or simply not known about at all. Like for example. May might have been allergic to flowers, so it would have been very dumb to have brought flowers. Some girls are heavy, and don't like to be brought candy, others do. The office got a lot of information about girls, before I gentleman is sent over, so a lot of thoughts things I would have known. Like the fact May like Iris' and I saw some when I had stopped at the flower shop too, but didn't at the time known.

As we got inside May's apartment she, got me comfortable on the couch. I saw in the curve of the sectional, as May lay down her handbag on the coffee table and turn around to face me again. She looked like a hungry animal as she lowered herself to set next to me. She lend in and I put my arms around her, and she around me. I kissed her cheeks, and she licked my cheek. When our mouths finally meet her tongue slide into mine, like a wild snake in a hole. She kissed like a young girl, wet and wild. Soon I could feel her hands groping at my harden dick. But soon May pulled away, and rose to stand.

"Listen to me Derrick. I'm going to go into the bedroom. I want you to undress in here and then come in the bedroom. Understand?"

I nodded as May walked away toward the bedroom. As she left I asked one last thing.

"Should I bring condoms, in with me?"

May shook her head.

"No I have them in here. But it always a good idea to bring some. Oh, yes. You don't need to be rock hard and ready to go remember what I said about going slow."

She then turned into the bedroom. I quickly started jerking off my clothes. May as I said was not beautiful, but it had been almost a year seen I had fucked a woman. And the thought of a real pussy, even one as old as May's would be a good change. I pulled off my underwear and my cock stood straight up. I waited a few second 'til it limpened up a bit, I didn't want to walk in looking like a horny little school boy. After a few seconds, I heard May humming, and she called out.

"Are you ready Derrick?"

I walked down the short hall and rounded the corner into the bedroom. The room was fairly large, and the walls had been painted a deep forest green. The floor was covered by a huge Indian Rug, and on the walls hung portraits of men and women have soft romantic sex, the kinda you see in old French museums. The bed was a canopied bed, of rich cherry wood, and stood off the ground maybe thee feet. At the foot of the bed was a bench chest made from the same deep red cherry wood. The canopy, and most of the fabric in the room, was of a soft beige white. Low concealed lights, gave the room, a warm homely feel. I bet a nights sleep in this room would be like sleeping on a cloud. It the middle of the bed lay May. She was laying on her left side, her body fully exposed, even though she laid her leg in such way as to hide her pussy, her body, without the face could have easily been that of a 30 year old. She slowly motioned for me to come closer, and as I did she rolled over on to her back opening her legs so I could now see her furry little pussy. Her pussy had not, been trimmed in a while but still I have seen worse. Her twat lips were clearly seen, they looked loose and floppy, with their purple-black color. And I could see standing at the foot of the bed, her ass hole winking at me as she relaxed getting ready for me to show her my skills.

I climbed up on the foot of the bed between May's legs. They were soft, and no hair at all on them, I licked up her leg, and she opened it more to expose the thigh. I kissed and gentle bit as I moved up, as I closed in on her pussy May moaned, and encouraged me to move to the pussy faster. When I got to her twat, it had the smell, of a well fucked twat. Not nearly as bad as some I've smelt, but nothing I want at my nose all day. I gently open it more with my thumbs, and began to extend my tongue, I let the tip just barely touch the hole to her pussy, and slowly lightly licked up to her clit, which was rocking hard, like my cock.

May twisted and quivered, enjoying the tongue licking. I licked around the outta labia, sucking, and tenderly nibbled on them. May moaned even louder, enjoy the teasing I was give her old pussy. I then felt it was time to go deep. I open my mouth as if to kiss some and slowly like French kissing a mouth I slide my tongue deep into May's pussy. She let out a sharp screech, as my tongue wormed it's way deep inside her. She slowly raised her head and spoke in, heavy breathing voice.

"Yes, Baby! Eat Momma's pussy good."

The words she said sent me into a frenzied tonguing action, sending wave after wave of please up her body. I left up over her belly, she had a slight pot belly, but not bad and watching May's face twist with pleasure. I went back to work. I left May's left leg up and over my should exposing more of her ass, and butt hole. I lick around it and luckily it smelt clean, I then slowly pushed my tongue in her ass hole, May's body writhed as she felt the tongue slide into her poop chute. She again gave me encouragement by telling me the nastiest thing I think she could think up.

"Yeah Baby Boy, Lick that shit hole. LICK IT! You know you want to fuck my old ass!"

I licked, pushing my tongue as deep as I could push it into May's A-Hole. She then pulled away as if she wanted me to stop. When she did, I heard her let out a fart, the relaxed state of her ass hole, must not could have held any longer. I leaded back slowly not wanting to embrace her, for her loss of ass control. May returned to the position of her laying on her back and reached over to the night stand where three or four Trojans lay.

I got the idea when she handed me one, and opened and slipped it on. She then opened her legs spread eagle, and told me.

"Come here and fuck Mommy's pussy!"

I moved up between her lay the head of my huge fuckin erection against her lips, and gave it a little push. It didn't take much to get up inside her, once there I moved a little to get a better pumping motion going. Slowly I slide in and outta May's pussy. She was floodingly wet, and her twat was hella fuck hot. May twat began to grip my dick and almost pull me further into her. She amazing pussy control, and soon gave me a speed up sign.

"Yeah Baby,"

I fucked May's pussy hard, but at a little faster pace.

"fuck my pussy Baby Boy. Give Momma that big dick!"

I began to pump and steady pace I felt I could hold for a while without busting a nut. But May began to move her body in ways I had never felt before. Before I knew it I was pounding her twat like a dying man.

"That, Baby, fuck Momma's Fuck-Hole! Give her the big cock!"

She May continued to talked dirty which made it really hard to hold on, but then when she started moaning, and grunting thing like.

"Fuck your Bitch's cunt! MOMMA WANT THAT CUM! SHOOT IT BABY BOY!!!"

I couldn't hold it any more, I pulled out in a flash and ripped the condom, off shooting a huge fucking load all over May's belly. May grabbed me by the ass and pulled me back into her, no condom on, I felt May's steaming hot pussy, with my bare skin. I had my own cum, all over my belly, but I didn't care, I kept pumping, but my cock was fast loosing it's hardness, but before it was too limp, I felt May's climax, pour forth from her pussy, mixing with what was left of my cum.

We laid there for several seconds, and finally May said.

"Get up so I can run a bath for us."

I rolled off her, and asked.

"It was okay right? I mean it was good?"

May leaned over me and kissed me deeply, and rose with a lustful look in her eye.

"It was very good!"

I continued my questions, as she moved to the bathroom and started the tub.

"You didn't mind me pulling out and unloading on you, did you?"

She called back.

"Not at all. In fact it is one of my favorite things, when a guy unloads, like that. I feel the red hot cum all over my belly, and then to have it shoved back into my pussy. OH, YEAH!"

I got up and went to stand in the doorway as May filled the hot with warm water. She walked back over. Cum still rolling down her belly. And embraced me, the cum has now cool, and felt kind gooey. I didn't say a word as she once again kissed me very deeply. And then took my hand and lead me to the tub.

As we sat in the tub, which was huge! May light up a cigarette, and sat at one end of the tub, as I messaged and washed her feet at the other end. May took long deep breather full of smoke and let it out as I rubbed hard on her, feet which she must have enjoyed, judging from the moan on pleasure she let out along with the billows of smoke. After the bath I towel dried Mays, entire body. We walked back into the bedroom, and May was saying something, about an early morning, and if I wanted to stay, I could. But as May bent over to pick up her dress which lay on the bench chest, all I could see was her sweet ass.

Sobek
Sobek
7 Followers