Gigolo Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped up behind her, and my cock was already firming up looking at her ass bent over. I grabbed her hip, and slide, into her pussy. She put up a little fuss, but as I began to pump slowly, May didn't complain anymore. I could only think of unloading in her pussy, May hadn't seemed to mind me going in her before so I kept the pace, and soon May was talking dirty again.

"OH! YEAH! Baby fuck Momma's pussy, fuck her like a dog."

I kept up the pace, and started talking myself.

"Momma like Baby's dick? You like me fucking your ass Mommy?"

May began to buck backup against my cock as it slammed into her twat. May's pussy was dripping juice out from around my shaft. I watched in as is slide in and outta May's pussy. As I did I licked the middle finger of my right hand, slowly began to push it in to May's ass hole. May's A-Hole tightened around my finger I guess it had been a while since she had anything up her ass.

"Baby, finger fuck my ass. Finger it baby!"

As she said though words, I started talking as I started to cum in May's pussy.

"Take it Mommy. Like my cum, Momma. TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL MOMMY!!!"

About that time May started quivering and shaking with a violent orgasism. Soon she fell onto the bed, and I on top of her. I kissed the back of her neck, and whispered.

"Damn May, you need a personal slave boy?"

May giggled. I pulled outta her twat and watched as it hung open and my cum started to leak out. May stood upright again and I followed her back into the bathroom as she squatted over the toilet, and pushed out my cum.

"No I don't think you'd like to be my slave boy. I have to test a guy at lest once a month or every other month."

She smiled and stood again, walking past me she touched the side of my face pulling it to watch her. I watched as she slipped on a red silk robe that hung down to just below her ass. I realized May was right, I wouldn't like to know she was out with another guy. I guess it had been so long, I just thought I wanted to have a girl, but really I would have more then I needed from what May said.

May walked me back into the living room, as I took her she was right and it was best I left.

"Your May, I hope though you will call me if you feel you need to, and I hope I could call on you too. You know if I don't get many clients."

May laughed out loud.

"Hell yeah I sure we'll get together again. But don't worry you will have some many girls, I might have to pay to have you."

I looked at May as I slipped my pants up and button the.

"Really you, mean if you wanted me you'd have to pay?"

May smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, you see I don't just fuck anything. Only the best. And if I want the best I'll have to pay just like any other lady."

I finished dressing and May walked me to the door. We kissed deeply, one last time, May said that Nina would be in touch tomorrow. I kissed May one last time and squeezed her and got one last little feel of her tit, before she shut the door, and I went back home.

I got home and feared I wouldn't be able to sleep and get p for class the next day. But I feel asleep as soon as, my head hit the pillow. I don't remember what I dreamed, but I was woke by James getting his books together for class. I rolled over and saw I had a good hour, plus to get ready and there was no reason to miss class. James saw I was awake, and began to talk.

"So late night uh?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I had some much studying, it was sickening."

I got up and walked toward the shower as James continued his examination.

"Well, I guess you guy went to his place to study, cause the library closes at 10:00 pm and I heard you come in at 1:30 am."

I nodded as I got my clothes together outta the closet, and went toward the shower.

"Did Jay go to class?"

I asked James as he shook his head and shouldered his bag.

"Yeah barley. I think you'll be here a while alone if you need some 'private time'."

I shook my head, as I answered James as he headed out the door.

"No just hate it when I'm in the shower and Jay's gotta shit you know."

James smiled and nodded.

I got in the shower and washed off thinking about the sex the night before. My cock got hard but I thought about it, no need to jack off anymore. I had ladies. Ladies that would be paying me for it. I finished the shower and got dressed.

After class I did go by the library, and did some studying. I knew the test in two weeks would be tuff, but not imposable. I walked home, grabbing a bite to eat and when I walked in James was there cooking some food for himself. I sat at the table and started to when the phone rang.

Got up and answered it. The voice I recognized as Nina's

"Well, well Derrick. May said you were quite the animal last night. I need you come down here if you can. I have some things I need to give you. You think you could be here about 4:00 pm?"

I looked at the clock, it was 3:15 pm. On BART there was no way, but I didn't want to make Nina think I wasn't interested so I thought about traffic right now.

"Sure I might be a bit late, if there is traffic."

Nina answer said it was no problem.

"Okay then I'll see you at about 4:00 pm."

I hung up the phone and wolfed my food. James sat across from me not saying a word just smiling and giggling.

"What James?"

James shook his head.

"No come on what is it?"

James swallowed his food, and spoke.

"Got a girl, uh?"

I smiled.

"No."

James shook his head and answered.

"No. I know you. You don't worry about a thing, unless it's a girl."

I smiled and decided it was time to tell James a little.

"Okay you got me. I meet a girl."

James sat up and listen as I talked.

"She's not great looking that's why I haven't brought her by or anything."

James laughed.

"So you know any girl better then no girl."

I smiled and shook my head.

"No she's not anything to look at trust me. Just one thing James, don't tell Jay a word okay?"

James nodded and I knew it would stay here between us.

You know Jay, he'll fuck with my phone calls, and always ask where I've been."

James nodded and added.

"I know. No problem. Hey you better get going to meet you girl."

I left and drove the highway to the office. Luckily traffic wasn't too. But I made it to the office only barley in time. I walked in and The secretary sat there, seeing me come in she called Nina. I smiled and sat down waiting for Nina. Nina soon opened the door and out came a guy. Not a bad looking guy, but kinda slim and really tall. He had some bad pimples. But I guess this ladies didn't care if the could fuck.

Nina said goodbye to the guy, and I stood as she motioned for me to follow. I went in and sat down. Nina went to a box of stuff on the counter and returned to her desk. And she began to talk.

"Derrick, May said you were amazing. She said you didn't really need any kind of training at all. So here you go,"

Nina reached into the box and removed a new Digital Phone, a Pager, and an

Electronic Organizer. She handed me the stuff and a piece of paper on in was the Cell Number, the pager number and a few other number's including; Office, Nina Cell, Nina Pager, May Cell, May pager.

"The phone is for business, so I hope you don't go crazy okay? The pager I would give to anybody who needs to get a hold of you. It's got only a number, display and no voice mail. The organizer, have the same numbers as the ones on the paper."

I was shocked and she explained everything to me.

"If for any reason, you were to get caught, you know by the cops, Call my cell phone. We got a lawyer that works for use, return for you know entertainment. And if a husband ever catches you get a hold of me."

I looked at the stuff and looked at Nina. She smiled. And licked her lips. As she wrote some stuff on the paper I saw her nipples begin to harden under her silk blouse. She continued to write as I started a little flirting.

"So did May tell you everything?"

Nina stopped writing and looked up. She smiled as she nodded.

"So May was happy with my dick?"

Nina laughed nervously, and smiled.

"Yes, she said you were very thick and filled her up twice within an hour."

I smiled as I saw Nina's, nipples clearly now through the silk. And I stood up and moved around to the stand behind Nina. I reached down and rubbed her shoulders.

"I remembered you said your shoulders hurt from work."

Nina moaned with pleasure, as I rubbed her shoulders. I smiled looking down and her tits from the top of her blouse. I leaned down and whispered into Nina ear.

"You like it?"

Nina nodded, and moaned heavily. I slide my hands down and under her silk blouse, into her bra. I cupped her thick nippled titties, and Nina pulled away slight lightly. I held her fast.

"Wait Nina, please. Don't pull away. Remember you should give me a second review."

Nina leaned back in the chair, and relaxed to enjoy the rub down. I pulled one hand away and carefully unzipped my pants. I reached in and pulled out my cock holding it next to Nina head. She had heard the zipper, and turn to her surprise to see my cock looking at her. Nina's mouth dropped open in surprise so I went ahead and slide in. She at first seemed confused, like 'Wait you suppose to please me, no the other way around.' But soon Nina's head bobbed, deep throating it. She seemed to try and swallow the whole thing enjoying the cock in her mouth.

I pulled away and removed my cock from her mouth. Nina rose and we kissed deeply. I grabbed her ass gently squeezing and kneading it. She moaned and her tongue slithered around more firmly. She grabbed my ass in turn and pulled me closer to her. I began to pull at my t-shirt, and Nina got the idea and began to undress as did I.

Once she was naked I lifted her up onto the desk and dropped to knees to return the favor. Nina's body wiggled as she screamed and moaned. Nina enjoyed my pussy eating for a good half hour, Soon I couldn't hold back any more I had to get in the pussy. I rose up and began to ease my cock into Nina's twat. Soon I was pounding away, Nina seemed to like it hard and fast no little soft love making for her. She was like an animal, and bucked around, on her desk. I know the secretary out side could hear us fucking.

Soon I pulled outta Nina pussy, aiming at her belly button when all of a sudden Nina dropped off the edge of the desk and began to suck my dick again. Before I knew it I was unloading in her mouth, I had so much Nina swallowed as much as she could, but some leaked outta the sides, but she run out her tongue to get any she had missed. Nina stayed in the knees position, until I could no longer stand as she nursed my dick of all it's cum.

Nina rose and calmly began to dress. I did too, but when she got to her panties. I turned to her and said.

"Hey can I have those too?"

Nina smiled and handed her wet drawers to me.

"I thought you would have had enough with the eating, but okay."

I took her panties and tucked them into my pocket. Nina helped me zip my pants and she told me in a kiddingly firm voice, like a mad school teacher.

"Now I'm going to have to go home early, to shower thanks to you."

I smiled and added.

"You would have preferred I hadn't gave you the rub down?"

Nina smiled and kissed me as I walked toward the door, with my new stuff.

"Remember Derrick, I will be the one calling mot on the cell phone so don't let anybody answer it understand?"

She gave me a little wink and a smile as I opened the door and saw the secretary setting there smiling. Nina patted my ass and called to me.

"You might get a call tonight, if this one client calls so get a shower okay?"

I waved and blew her a kiss as I exited the office and went home with my new toys. I showered like she had asked and she had added that I should shave the bush around my cock. When she had sucked dick, I think she got a hair or two. So when I showered I shaved for the first time. The skin under the bush was sooo sensitive. I could imagine cum shooting all over the bare skin and heat, and warmth.

I dressed casual, and waited just incase I got the call. As I waited I slipped into a little sleep, listening for the next fuck call.