Gilded in Gold Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It reminded her of the barn on her grandfather's farm and she could almost smell the musty scent of wet hay and the pungent odor of cow and horse droppings. Ezekiel came to a ladder that led up to a second level, where hay would have been stored. Without needing any more direction, she grabbed a handful of her skirt and hiked it up gingerly as she climbed the rickety ladder. Ezekiel kept his hands on her hips to steady her as he followed her up.

The landing was small and a few pieces of hay littered the rotting wood. A part of the roof had caved in and offered a jagged window to the night sky. There wasn't enough space to be able to comfortably stand up, so she crawled to the space underneath the skylight.

Ezekiel moved beside her and lay down, stretching his arm out. She looked down at him for a moment, and then rested her head against his arm. Curling her body into his, she brought up her hand to rest on his chest, smoothing down the fabric.

"I can tell you something else I like."

"What?"

"Kissing in barns." Tibby guided his head down to hers, for the first time initiating a kiss. Ezekiel seemed to understand her need for control now, and let her do as she pleased. She sucked at his tongue, sliding hers against his in a wet, slick kiss. So absorbed in the kiss, she almost didn't notice when he changed the angle and maneuvered her to a sitting position as he straddled her thighs. His hands freely roamed her body, rubbing up her sides.

Tibby broke the kiss, looking up at him in wonder. Ezekiel held her gaze as he slowly traced one of the vine patterns going down her bodice to just below her pelvis, surprising her since even she had forgotten where the touch zip was located. Inch by inch, her slightly golden skin was revealed to his gaze, the swells of her breast pushing at the parted fabric until it peeled down to pool at her waist.

He crawled over her, pushing her down again to lie like a virgin sacrifice, lit only by the pale silver light of an illusionary moon and so ready to take the pleasure Ezekiel offered.

12