All Comments on 'Gilded in Gold Ch. 07-08'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
pleaseeee~~

I've never left a comment before so this is my first time.please don't stop writing this.I want to know what's going to happen to poor Tibby and I sure do hope she's going to get a happy ending ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yet again! Worth the wait

Another outstanding update!

Poor tibby

I only hope he feels some remorse for what's he has done

And let's the lonely boy inside him(self) come out and love her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story

What daniel did to his sister doesn't make it right that he would use an innocent girl who only wanted to be loved for herself! What he has done makes him just as bad if not worse than her brother, at least he didn't make her believe in a happy ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No difference between abusers

I am struggling to see a difference between Daniel and Xerxes. Despite his personal outrage about what happened to his sister, Xerxes has just done arguably worse to Tibby - and he did it with cold blooded premeditation. In a strange way, it almost seems as though what bothers him most about what happened to his sister is that someone dared to wound his pride by hurting HIS sister.

Yes, Daniel is an abusive low-life, he tortures and deliberately hurts others, his actions are monsterous. He deserves to be stopped and punished. That description also fits Xerxes.

What is worse is that most of Daniel's horrible crimes are crimes of greed and opportunity - whereas Xerxes has methodically and cold bloodedly set out to destroy Tibby, even though he knows she is innocent, and that she loves him. I truly don't know who is worse. And I truly don't understand how Tibby could or would ever forgive what Xerxes has done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for next chapter.

Please don't take too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ASAP

Really invested in your characters. You wanted comments on when to deliver the next chapter of Bye Night, My Love I say upload it in whatever manner gets it to your readers fastest.

This was another great chapter. I am mightily excited for Chap 9.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SO GOOOD

OMG PLEASE DONT STOP! Youre an amazing writer! one of the best Ive read :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please

please make a part 2 off The Dark in Your Blue Eyes!!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
More More More More!

This is an excellent story! Filled with truly dispicable bad guys and one dispicably tragic bad guy!

Please post more soon!

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is amazing, can't wait for its continuation. Could you please tell us how many chapters you have planned for this story? If it gets updated once a month or so, it would be good to know how long I should wait before I return to read it, as this reading one chapter at a time is too frustrating, I'd better wait until it's finished, even if that is going to be a year from now or so... Tibby really deserves a happy ending, Xerxes deserves to repent and give her that happy ending, and Daniel deserves a very unhappy ending!

GrneyezGrneyezover 9 years ago
PLEASE WRITE MORE.....SOON!!!!!

I really need to know what you have planned for Tibby. Such a great story!! I cant wait for more. Please please please post more soon. I am begging you...lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your story...

I love this story, but do not understand why you have sooooo many stories going at one time??? Start one...finish it...move to the next...frustrating for the reader. I always seem to get caught up in a story that is unfinished and usually remains that way. Oh well, I chose to read it. It would, however, be nice if you would finish it or any of your stories for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please write more!

When will the next installment come?

curvylittlegirlcurvylittlegirlover 9 years ago
Oh My Goodness

Please write another chapter ASAP!!!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 9 years ago
Ulallalala!

Just found this story and it is absolutely addicting! I hope that you will continue it! Loooooooove!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please write more!

pretty please write more. this is one of my favourite stories on here and it would be a shame not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

Please finish!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More, please!!!!

Amazing story. Please , please, please write more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing Story

Please, please continue your story. This is amazing, so anticipating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever

I've been in literotica for a year and your story is the one I've been looking for the whole time! Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please update

i hope that everything is going okay! i honestly would hate for this story to go unfinished because it is one of the best stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BOILING MAD!!!

I AM SO SICK OF BECOMING EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN A STORY HERE ON LITEROTICA ONLY TO BE ABANDONED LIKE A JILTED BRIDE AT THE ALTER! I WISH THE ADMIN OF THIS SITE WOULD START A NEW REGULATION THAT ONLY ALLOWS COMPLETED STORY LINES TO BE POSTED. AT THE VERY LEAST HAVE AN ABANDONED STORY AFTER A YEAR EITHER BE DELETED OR OFFERED TO ANOTHER WRITER OF SIMILAR SKILL SET COMPLETE IT. YEH... THAT MIGHT DO IT. HAVING SOMEONE ELSE TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR "BABY", "BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS", " LABOR OF LOVE". SEVER THEIR BOND AND RENAME IT EVEN IF THE NEW AUTHOR SO CHOOSES. THIS MAY ALL SEEM OVERLY HARSH BUT THERE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY HERE TO THE FANS WHO INVEST THEIR TIME ATTENTION AND FEELINGS INTO THESE STORIES. IT DOES THE REST OF THE TALENTED WRITERS HERE A GREAT DISSERVICE WHEN READERS BEGIN TO READ WITH ONLY HALF A HEART IN FEAR OF HAVING IT BROKEN BY SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH TO FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED. NOBODY IS FORCING ANYONE TO SUBMIT AN ENTRY BUT THERE SHOULD BE A REQUIREMENT THAT IF YOU START SOMETHING THEN FINISH IT!

silverangel621silverangel621almost 9 years agoAuthor
Update, sooooo sorry

Guys, my editor just uploaded ch 9 to this story so don't hate me just yet lol, it's summer and I absolutely promise this story will be finished this summer, only 12 more chapters to go :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story, unfortunately left hanging :/

It is such a great read (and I see that Chapter 9 is up). You have 12 more chapters to go?! It doesn't seem like this story need that many more chapters. And when do you plan on finishing it? lol I really appreciate you writing this great story. The technology sounds cool. But at this rate I can see this story finishing in like 2 years... Please don't have us wait that long. Please!

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 8 years ago
Hei!

Did I read wrong or was it planned so that this story would be finished the previous summer (in 2015)? If I may ask, are you still finishing two chapters at a time or are you planning to publish all 12 chapters at once?

I hate to see the story unfinished but I also hate to admit that I am already sad that it will finish in only 12 chapters :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous