GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AC is working great," Beth laughed. "Too great, it's chilly in here now, Jared's keeping me warm!"

"Yeah, I can see that," Susan laughed. "Get a room, you two! God, it's so nice to see you both so in...lust after all these years! I wish I could find me a horny man like that!"

"Oh, Susan, you will, you will," Beth giggled, pulsating her cunt on Jared's dick, making him moan. "You just have to know where to look!"

"You did, that's for sure," Susan sighed. "I'm so jealous...hey, how about sharing with a friend, huh?"

"Susan! You're so bad!" Beth laughed, winking at her friend.

Jared was going nuts. Beth was slowly, very slowly, pulsing her muscular pussy walls on his dick as it was buried inside her, and trying not to cum, listening to them talk as if nothing were out of the ordinary and Beth's best friend wasn't in the room as they covertly fucked three feet away. He had his hands on Beth's hips, squeezing them a bit to indicate he was about to blow.

"I'm sorry, Jared, am I too heavy?" she asked with concern. "Want me to get up?"

"NO!!" he cried, a bit too emphatically, then adding, "No, hon, it's fine, it's fine..."

"He's still so sweaty!" Susan said, jumping up. "Lemme get you some more water, hon."

She grabbed the glass and went to the kitchen. Beth swiveled off Jared's lap, his wet dick slapping his thighs. She laughed.

"Better hide that, baby," she cooed. "And thanks for saving your load for later..."

He moaned, and stuffed his dick back into his shorts. Susan returned with the water.

"Poor baby," she cooed as he drank. "Damn, it is chilly in here, I can see why you two were canoodling!"

"Be right back, gotta pee," Beth announced, dancing off down the hall, and calling back, "Feel free to warm up with Jared, he doesn't mind!"

"No...fuck, Susan, NO!" he cried in a hoarse whisper as she smiled and sat on his lap, pulling aside her shorts and reaching for his cock.

"Oh, baby, you're still hard!" she laughed, fisting the thick shaft to her pussy and pulling the blanket over her lap. "Did your wife do that to you? Or is it me, baby? Is it me?"

She bounced up and down on his cock, making him groan in pre-orgasm. Moments later, Beth returned, and Susan sat still, smiling, pulsing her pussy on his imprisoned dick.

"Well now, don't get TOO cozy, girlfriend!" Beth laughed, sitting in a chair across from them.

"Of course not, baby," Susan cooed, smiling at Jared, whose face was beet red and sweaty. "Poor boy, I think he's a little too warm!"

"Well, a beautiful woman on his lap will do that!" Beth laughed.

They chatted away aimlessly, their words muted and hollow in Jared's ears as Susan continued to torture him with her pussy, milking the walls on his trapped cock, teasing him. She'd lean forward on occasion, hands on her knees, pulling herself from him wetly, the chilly air filling the gap and cooling his cock before she'd sit back and bury him in her heat again.

It was driving him insane. His balls ached, swollen and needy, and he yearned for release to ease the pain, but fearing it, not wanting to make too much noise as he shot his load. He could only sit and sweat and be fucked, thinking of anything else to take his mind off his situation.

"Jared, you're still a mess!" Beth suddenly said. "Honestly, what's wrong?"

Both women turned to look at him. He smiled sheepishly.

"Nothing, nothing at all," he shrugged, gulping. "Thirsty...Beth, would you..."

"Of course, honey," she said soothingly, running off to the kitchen.

The second she disappeared, Jared pushed Susan off his lap, tumbling her to the couch, his cock springing free that he quickly stuffed away.

"Goddammit, Susan, enough is fucking enough!" he growled quietly as she giggled and pulled her shorts back over her furry wet slit. "Are you fucking crazy? This has GOT to stop!"

"Jared," she snarled, leaning over to brutally squeeze his balls. "I do NOT like that tone of voice!"

"But..but...this is crazy, it has to...stop!" he squealed.

"What has to stop?" Beth called out just before coming into the room, giving Susan time to release Jared's balls with a warning scowl.

"This...sweating...I feel...damn, sick or something..."

"Well, we should get you home, then, I'll take care of you, I know just what you need, baby," Beth cooed, sitting next to him.

"Don't go yet," Susan said, darting off to the basement. "Just gotta switch the wash to the dryer, be right back!"

Beth smiled - and slipped a hand up Jared's thigh, under his shorts, freezing when she felt his dick, rock hard and slick.

"Jesus, Jared, what the fuck?" she said, feigning anger. "You're so hard! Did...did Susan sitting on your lap do that to you? Answer me, dammit!"

"No, shit no, of course not, honey, I was still...hard from...with you..." he babbled.

"Yeah, well, she better not have felt it sitting on your lap, Jared, she just better not have!"

"Beth, silly, you're being silly!" Jared gushed with too much enthusiasm, scaling back to "Nonsense...just nonsense..."

"It's her legs isn't it?"Beth growled. "I admit she's got great legs, and I know how much you love my legs...that's it, isn't it, Susan's great legs? They make you hard? Is that it, her legs give you a hard-on? Right?"

"No, no, no, no," he stammered. "No!"

"I hope not, baby," she said, squeezing his balls, making him groan in pain. "You do NOT want to make me angry, believe me, because you know what MY legs can do to you!"

Her squeeze turned into a stroke, her hand pistoning up and down his dick under his shorts, she smiling at him seductively, dominantly.

"You gonna blow baby, you gonna cum for my hand?" she cooed, slipping it out of his shorts leg and bending to lap the precum oozing from the tip and then up to thrust it into his mouth.

"Shit, Beth...oh fuck..yes, PLEASE let me cum!" he begged.

"Dammit!" they heard Susan cry out from the basement. "Jared, can you come down her a sec? I gotta jammed washer, I need your help!"

Beth sighed and stopped, stuffing his dick back into his shorts and shrugging. He groaned, eyes wide open, begging.

"Later, baby," she sighed. "Go on. Go help Susan with her washer. But that better be ALL you do down there, understood? Stay away from those legs! If you EVER want to cum again, that is!"

"Fuck," he growled, pushing off the couch, feeling his dick swish around in his shorts, puffing them out a bit to hide it.

"And that better not be hard when you get back, Jared, it just better not be hard!"

He gulped and gamely tromped downstairs, where Susan waited, the lid to the washer open, pointing inside. He looked in and sure enough, there was a knot of wet clothes around the spindle. He bent over inside and started tugging the wad free - as Susan yanked down his shorts, hit her knees and thrust her face into his ass, madly tonguing his hole.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he cried out. "Jesus Christ, Susan, no, no!!"

She laughed, continuing to rim his ass, and reaching around to stroke his dick before standing, slamming the lid shut, pressing against his ass. She hit the buttons, and the washer spun into rinse cycle, the machine vibrating madly - right against his cock, which was pressed against the machine as Susan pressed him to it.

"Like that baby?" she cooed, now slipping a finger into his ass and reaming him, finger fucking his asshole, making him groan. "Not touching it myself, sugar, letting my washer do the work!"

"Fuck no, fuck no, fuck no," Jared said with a tremble as the machine worked him toward impending release. "Goddammit...gonna...fucking...cum..."

Susan pulled her finger from his ass, spun him around and gripped his dick in her strong hand, brutally squeezing the head, staunching the flow, but not before one long, thick rope of spunk shot out. She capped the spurting dick with her mouth, feeling the stringy strand of cum practically fill her cheeks. She giggled around it, as his body shook and trembled, reacting to the sudden constraint of orgasm.

"No...fuck no...please..." he babbled as she stood and snowballed his cum into his mouth, tongue plunging inside to swish around the cream and then sucking it back into her mouth before shooting it back to his, her eyes wide open and confident, locked into his, wide open and terror filled.

"Hey, what's going on down there!"

"Better get back to wifey, stud," Susan laughed, slapping his ass as she pulled up his shorts over his cock, which wilted only slightly from the minor release. "Before she suspects..."

He trundled slowly upstairs as Susan did more laundry, Beth on the couch, a stern look on her face. She reached out and grabbed his dick, which mercifully had wilted a bit on his long, slow walk, and from the painfully truncated orgasm Susan had just wrenched from him.

"Got some serious sorting to do down here, kids, you behave up there!"

Beth smiled. And threw her long, strong legs over his lap, pinning him to the couch, reaching for his cock.

"Beth, for the love of God..."he groaned.

"Shhhh, shhh," she cooed, fitting him inside her and bouncing up and down. "Take it...take it like a man...show me you get hard for me, and not Susan and her legs! Feel mine, baby, feel MY legs around you!"

He buried his face into the creased folds of her lovely neck, suckling the flesh of it, tasting the salty meat of it, thrusting into her, anxious to cum to relieve the throbbing ache in his long-denied balls. She pounded down, meeting his thrusts, ramming a tongue into his ear.

"Not yet, baby, don't you cum yet! I'm warning you..."

"But...Beth...I...I...oh shit!"

She felt the first ribbon of cum corkscrew from his cock, splashing inside her and angrily dismounted him before the second could find its way out, clamping her fingers tightly around the purple head and squeezing brutally hard, wringing its neck, cutting off the impending flow of cum. She glared at him angrily, his face a mask of horror and frustration as she strangled his dick harder.

"Fucker," she growled. "I warned you..."

She stood up, peeling down her shorts. A pearly gob of cum welled at the hairy entrance to her pussy. She spread her thighs, grabbed his head and forced him to his knees.

"Eat that cum before it dribbles down my thighs and embarrasses me!" she snarled, ramming his face between them. "Suck it up!"

He groaned and obeyed, the metallic tang of his cum sharp on his tongue as it speared the furry lips and dug into his wife's creamy hole. She cooed, swiveling her hips, grinding her clit to his nose as he slurped out the single shot of sperm he'd deposited there.

"Make me cum, baby, make me cum," she hissed, fucking his face harder, ramming her sopping snatch to it.

She did, holding his ears, pushing his head back and then straddling it, bending him backwards and scissoring his head into her quivering thighs, grunting out a quick orgasm, soaking his face with her juices and what was left of his. She unlocked her legs and he fell back on the floor, dizzy from her leg lock, cock wilting just a bit but quite unsatisfied.

"Warned you about these legs, honey," Beth giggled. "Now get up and get yourself together!"

"Feeling any better?" Susan said, coming around the couch as Jared sat down next to his wife. "God, you look dreadful, you better get home and let Bethie take care of you!"

"Oh, I will, I will," Beth said, casting a look at Jared.

They chatted away, Jared trying to ignore the scorching case of blue balls the two sexy older ladies had given him, teasing him by stopping his orgasm over and over. Beth sat on one side, Susan on the other, legs crossed, the sight of their silky limbs driving him mad.

"Oh, and Susan," Beth said, leaning over Jared to talk to her friend. "Jared told me something rather interesting a little while ago. He thinks you have fantastic legs! Didn't you, Jared, didn't you say that?"

"No, no I didn't, you said, you said it, you put words in my mouth!" he protested.

"Awww, Jared that's so sweet!" Susan laughed, thrusting her legs out straight and locking them together, tensing the amazing muscle beneath that silky, tanned skin. "Damn, I do have some leg, huh? But so does Beth, honey, Beth, you have incredible legs yourself!"

"Yeah, they're not bad," Beth sighed, locking her legs out straight, too, Jared's feverish eyes darting at them left to right and back again, knowing the sexual power of both pair. "Honey, who has the better legs?"

The question hung in the air for a split second before Jared came to his senses and blurted "You, honey, of course!"

But it was too late. That slight hesitation was enough for Beth.

"Well, that took you long enough to say, baby," she said with a growl, leaning over to Susan and adding, "I think we need a little test, don't you? A test of legs?"

Jared groaned. Both women stood, giggling, dancing from foot to foot before him, those calves knotting in muscle, thighs quivering fleshily and then flexing into hardness. Which caused his. His balls never ached more as Beth and Susan paraded around the room, playfully presenting their sexy legs for consideration.

"Feel mine!" Beth said, backing up to Jared on the couch. "Go on, feel those calves, feel how muscular they are!"

He did, with trembling hands, his dick rock hard again in his shorts. They were thick, smooth, powerful. She shook his hands away and Susan took his place.

"Now mine!" she laughed. "Feel MY calves!"

He almost blew his load the second he touched them, as silky smooth as Beth's but just a bit more muscular, thicker, harder.

"Who's are better?" Susan asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Beth's!" he cried out.

"Oh, that was a little too forceful, Jared, don't bullshit me!" Beth snarled, bumping Susan away and standing before him. "My thighs. Feel. My. Thighs."

He looked up at her, then down at her nut-brown thighs, slightly wrinkled and fleshy but hard beneath it. He cupped his hands around one thigh, massaging it and groaning at the firmness, then the other.

"Pretty strong, huh?" she laughed. "Susan, you're next."

"No, that's ok, Beth, your legs are better, I swear!" Jared babbled.

"Now, now, feel MY thighs, Jared, fair is fair!" Susan laughed.

He looked at Beth, who nodded her approval and his hands came around Susan's right thigh as she stood before him. Indeed, it was larger, harder, more muscular, as was the other as his trembling fingers kneaded the flesh of it.

He groaned, an imperceptible, involuntary groan, a reaction to Susan's incredibly supple thigh. And just loud enough for Beth to hear.

"Oh, really?" she snarled, slapping his hands away. "Susan, I think he needs to take the ultimate leg test."

"What's that, honey?" Susan asked innocently, knowing full well what she meant.

"Well, Jared and I have a little playful game we play," she said, sitting on the couch and shoving Jared to the floor between her spread legs. "Well, a game I play, Jared isn't that crazy about it, but I get him between my thighs, like this..."

Jared watched helplessly as Beth's tanned thighs lifted around him, closing around his face, her slender ankles and feet locked together, the unmistakable pressure of them on his jawbones and neck, squeezing slowly.

"And squeeze," she growled, intensifying the pressure a bit. "I put him in my scissor hold and punish him. Think this is something you could do, Susan? Wrap your sexy legs around my husband's head and squeeze?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" Susan said brightly. "Not a problem."

"Good, good," Beth cooed. "Now time it. Time how long it takes for me to knock him out!"

"No shit, really, you can knock him out in your legs...in your scissor thing?" she asked, feigning innocence while recalling the times she scissored Jared's head in her powerful thighs.

"Oh yeah," Beth hissed. "Start NOW!"

She thrust her legs out straight, the flesh of her thighs quivering and then flexing into steel bands around his head and neck. He screamed in pain, tapping her legs madly, signaling his submission.

"No submission, baby, not this time," she snarled, squeezing harder. "This time, you go OUT!!"

"Shit, Beth, his face, it's all blue!" Susan laughed, kneeling to watch her friend work Jared over. "Damn, you're strong!"

Jared felt his fingers and toes tingle, a sure sign of impending unconsciousness, and then he went dizzy, into a dream state. He vaguely felt Beth's locked feet plunk down on his hard cock, rubbing, making him feel like he'd cum in seconds. But then his eyes rolled over white and his hands slipped off his wife's thighs, his body gone slack.

"Wow!" Susan cried, looking at her watch. "30 seconds!"

Beth smiled, unlocking her legs, Jared slumping back against the couch.

"Fuck, this is the best part of the plan!" Susan laughed, slipping behind Jared before he came around. "Think I can make him blow?"

"I'm counting on it, baby," Beth laughed. "I loosened him up by rubbing my feet on his dick. Poor boy is SO gonna explode when you put those legs to him, I know it! Shhh, he's coming around..."

He woke in a daze, looking left to right, Susan's slack thighs inches from his face. He moaned.

"No, Susan, please...please don't..."

"Lock and load, baby, lock and load!" Beth laughed as Susan slammed her bigger, more muscular thighs around Jared's head and twisted her feet together. "GO!"

It hurt like hell, hurt worse than Beth's scissors and almost instantly the tingling returned to his fingers and toes, and he went dizzy. But then her heels just brushed his throbbing cock in his shorts and he lost it. He knew he was going under and tried desperately not to cum, but he did, with a loud groan, body trembling, as his balls finally emptied, his cock erupting, soaking his underwear and shorts as Susan's thighs quivered from squeezing so hard. He went out cold.

"Knew you could do it, baby, you really DO have better legs!" Beth laughed, helping Susan stand up after she unlocked her vise grip thighs and let Jared roll to the floor, asleep.

He came around moments later, blurry eyes focused on the leggy pair before him, engrossed in conversation. A pre-planned one he knew nothing about.

"Beth, I'm so sorry, I didn't realize..." Susan said.

"It's OK, Susan, not your fault, it's just that he," she growled, looking at her now conscious husband with the huge wet spot in his shorts, "he has no self control. He's pathetic. And he WILL be punished!"

"Beth, please, I...I couldn't...it just..." he groaned, sitting up and feeling the clammy coolness in his groin.

"Yes, you couldn't, it just, blah blah blah," she mocked him, yanking him to his feet. "Admit it, you love Susan's legs more than mine!"

"No, no, don't be silly, I...it's just...I..."

"Let's go, Jared," she snapped, pushing him toward the door and turning to wink at Susan, who could barely contain her laughter.

They walked silently down the street, until she turned to growl, "How COULD you embarrass me like that? Cumming? In your shorts? With Susan's thighs squeezing your head?"

He started to speak but nothing came out. He had no defense. He couldn't tell her what happened, how Susan, for quite some time now, would seduce him, blow him, make him fuck her and eat her and bring him to the edge without release. He shrugged a simple "I'm sorry," and continued to walk.

"Well, you got chores left to do, buddy boy," she said, turning to walk down their driveway, Jared watching her muscular calves flex as she walked before him up their steps. "Including laundry. And cleaning your filthy cum out of your shorts!"

Inside, she shut the door, pushing him against it and mashing her mouth to his, ramming her tongue inside and peeling down his shorts.

"With your...mouth, baby," she cooed, kicking his cum-soaked underwear and shorts up to her hand, holding the messy material to his face. "With your mouth..."

12