Gill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Gill had her push the covers back out of the way so he could see her hooks when she took hold of him. When she did it felt fantastic, like nothing he had ever felt before which it was. He told her to release her shoulder all the way which she did causing the hooks to close firmly on him. He asked her to rock her body some so they would masturbate him. She did that also giving him a huge smile. She then said she would really like to feel him with her good hand and Gill said no problem, do it.

Her left shoulder moved forward opening the hooks to release her hold on him, and then relaxed letting them close. She always wore her arm on the outside of her clothing so her patients could see things move. She also showed her very short stump so they could see how much could be done with very little stump.

She explored the whole hairless area with her hand and found the area where his ball was missing. As big as Grill had gotten, she laughed and said obviously it had no effect. Diane asked if she should finish him and he said it was not necessary. She leaned over and licked the pre cum and kissed the purple head and covered him back up. She told him thanks for sharing. Gill said anytime and Diane took her wheelchair and left.

Linda came in with his lunch tray and as she set it on the overhead table noticed the tent in his sheet. She asked if he was thinking about her and he laughed and said no, another amputee. He said he now understood what she saw in him and his amputations. He now was afflicted the same way. Linda then said oh, you have the hots for Diane. Gill laughed and said guilty. She said it was ok to look but not touch and then said well anyway......... She asked if he wanted her to take care of it and he said no he wanted to enjoy it for a while. If it won't go away she could before she went home.

Gill progressed very rapidly and within a few days was doing good enough to take is new wheelchair to his room. He was doing good with his arm and starting to feed himself. The girls were still there to help.

One afternoon when he got back from PT, Bev, the double leg amputee he had met on the roof deck, came in to visit him. They talked about how things had been going. He asked if she was going to be fitted with prosthetic legs and she said no, she was not really interested in them. She did not mind being in her wheelchair. She hoped he would not be offended but she enjoyed being in it and not having any legs. Gill smiled at her and said he understood just what she meant. He said he also thought amputee women were very sexy. She said thanks that was the nicest thing anyone had said to her for some time. She then admitted she had become very attracted to amputee men since she had been there.

She still looked like something was on her mind and Gill asked her what else was going on. She looked at him and said she had been served with divorce papers today. She was sitting close to the bed and Gill was able to put his hooks on her shoulder to comfort her. She put her hand up on them without any hesitation. He said that he was sorry on behalf of men for them being so stupid. Bev said in one way she was glad it was over with. She could now get on with things and not worry about him.

Gill saw that she had noticed the tent in his bed and he apologized for it. She said that was not necessary, she was glad someone thought good things about her. She said would it be ok if I saw all of your damage and Gill said no problem. Come over on the right side as that is where the worst is. She rolled to that side and he told her she would have to move the sheet. She carefully did uncover his right side but not his hard penis. She seemed to be very interested in his hip damage as compared to hers. His was much more extensive.

She also looked at his missing right arm and shoulder damage. She then looked at him and asked if she could see the rest. Gill said of course, help yourself. She moved back around to the left side and locked the door as she did. She pulled the sheet down and uncovered his leg stump and hard penis. When she saw it she said it was impressive to say the least. She looked at his stump and his prosthetic arm. When she was done she licked her lips and asked if she could touch him and Gill nodded his head. She lifted him with her hand and said with no legs he sure could get it deep in her.

She covered him with the sheet and asked if he wanted to see her. He said yes, she undid the belt that held her upright in her chair and she pulled the night shirt she had on up above her breasts. There was a lot of scaring around her hips and she had a catheter in. The whole area was shaved. Her breasts were medium shaped and tapered out to large nipples. He told her she looked fantastic and that she was right, no legs meant nothing to get in the way. They both laughed and she covered up. She redid the belt and unlocked the door. She said thanks for letting me look; you are very lucky and sexy. They talked a little more and she said good bye and left.

Several weeks later Dr. Armstrong and Dom came in and the doctor asked if he wanted another pass. Gill quickly said for sure and she said how about a pass right out of the hospital. I understand you are going to live with Linda and Dom so no need for you to be here anymore. You could come in one or two days a week for a while for PT and that should get you in good shape. Gill said that sounds great to him, when. Dom said it would take two days for she and Linda to get ready and the doctor said that would work and wrote the discharge order. She left and Dom came over and hugged him hard. They kissed and she said at last.

Gill said he had gotten all of his back pay and was up to date. He would still be active duty for a while longer then could retire. He told Dom that they needed to get a van so he could get around and she agreed. He asked her to get in touch with Ted and see if he could come by so they could talk. Dom called him from the phone right next to them and he said he would bring Trudy to work tonight and see him then. Dom left and said she would see him at dinner time.

Linda had already gone home when Dr. Armstrong sent Gill home. Dom called her and she came back over while Gill was eating. They talked about various things that needed to be done to get him home. Linda made a list and most of it was simple stuff but stuff that needed to happen. It was decided since Dom had a king size bed Gill would sleep with her. Linda had her own bedroom and slept there.........most of the time. They wondered how quick Ted might be able to locate a van. Gill's motorized chair would not fit in anything else.

Ted and Trudy came in at 11 and Trudy went to get report. Gill told Ted he was going home and would/could he please help find a van. Ted said he knew just the person to go to and would do so in the morning. The man he got his from was also a disabled vet so there should not be a problem. They talked about a few things to consider. One was that he would not be driving the van so it had to have a drivers set. Gill liked the lift in Ted's van so that kind would be nice. Color really did not matter except not a loud one. He reminded Ted about his large, heavy motor chair.

Ted asked if it should be new or used and Gill said he thought new. Ted said ok and that it was great he was getting out of jail. Gill stuck his hooks out and Ted shook them. He said he would call as soon as he knew anything. Gill told him what time he went to PT and got back. Catch Linda if he could not reach him. Ted said good night and wheeled out. Gill was excited and was still awake when Trudy came in later. They talked about things for a while and she helped him with the urinal. Gill was getting so he could do pretty well with hooks. After he was done she went back to ICU. Gill wished he could write some things down.

When Gill got to PT, he told Diane he would get getting out in a couple of days. She said great and where was he going to go. He said he was moving in with Dom and Linda and her eyes lit up saying that would be very good for him. They got to work on his arm exercises and then leg stump. He got back to his room and soon Linda came in with his tray. She said Ted had called and needed to talk to him about a van. Gill let Linda feed him so he could get done sooner and then Linda dialed his number. Ted told him about the van, it was new, silver/blue in color, still had the front seat in.

The only problem was that it would take two to three days to get the lift installed and everything was in stock. Gill asked how much and the price seemed ok. Ted thought it was a good price also. Gill got the number for the dealer and told him thanks for all his work. Ted told him that he would be glad to pick him up from the hospital and take him home. Gill told Linda about the van and asked her to dial the number for him. He talked with the dealer and said go ahead, he would take the deal. They talked money and the man said he would get started and call him later.

Gill was happy that everything was coming together for them. Dom came in later and he told her all about the van. She asked if she could have her insurance guy do the insurance and to have him put her and Linda on as drivers. Gill said yes, please do. Dom said she got a lot done today getting ready for him and they hugged and kissed. Gill asked if she could come back later and get him off, he needed sleep tonight. She said she would love to. She got back to work and Gill thought about what else he needed to do.

Dom was back again about 10:15 and he noticed she had on her Velcro scrub top. After locking the door she opened it for him. She said it was time for a test to see if he could use his hooks on her nipple. She said that she doubted he was ready and would have to repeat the test several times. Gill reached into her top and was able to get hold of her nipple without a lot of trouble. She said let go all the way so the hooks close tight. He did and she said it felt great. Her hand found his already hard cock and started jacking him. He kept his eye on her brown breast and nipple and Dom was also looking down at the hooks attached to her nipple.

She was glad she was going home in a few minutes as she was getting very wet. She also hoped that Linda was still awake. Gill was soon shooting copious amounts of cum and his hooks fell off of her nipple. Dom used her fingers to scoop up some of the cum and put it in her mouth. She got a washcloth and towel and cleaned him up the rest of the way. She had not fastened her top yet and Gill could see her breasts swinging around. Dom put one up to his mouth and he sucked for a minute before she pressed the Velcro closed. She told him good night and left.

When Dom got home she told Linda what had happened and that she was very Horney. Between Gills playing with her nipples and her period getting ready to start in a couple of days she needed relief bad. Linda said she was at the right place and to hop in with her. Using her mouth and fingers she got Dom off three times in rapid succession, each one a little stronger. Dom finally pushed Linda's head away saying thanks, I really needed that! Linda moved up to Dom's side and started playing with her nipples. She loved her light brown skin. Dom said they would have to be careful and not kill Gill the first few days letting him fuck their brains out.

They both howled with laughter. Dom told Linda that she would be home alone with Gill the first day and he could try and "test out" with her nipple and his hooks. Dom said she did not expect him to pass yet. Dom leaned forward and kissed Linda and said she was tired and content and if it was ok, she owed her one later. Linda said no problem and slipped out of bed and into her own room. She did not turn the lights on but got on top of the sheets and played with her clit and pussy thinking of Gill and his huge cock and more importantly, his hooks. She could not wait to feel them on her nipples or clit. She came hard with the thought.

Diane said she would be sorry to not see him as often. Mysteriously she said she might ask Dom if she could come and see him at home. Gill did not think much of it at the time as he had lots on his mind. The dealer had offered to bring the car by the hospital so Gill could take a look at it. He had some paperwork for Gill to sign anyway. They worked out a time later in the afternoon after Dom got there as she was not as occupied with her patient as Linda was.

They got down to the car and the dealer was there already. He looked at the car and really liked it. He was in his motorized chair so they could be sure it would fit. No problem the dealer said. Gill told him that Dom was his patient advocate and since all he could do is make an X, she signed with him. They went back up to his room and it was time for dinner. Dom was able to let him feed himself and with just a little help he finished. They talked about Gill learning to write his name after he got home. Gill asked if she was able to get the next night off but she said no but Linda would be there.

The next morning passed quickly. All of the people that had taken care of him stopped in to say good bye and that they were glad he was getting out. Several said for him to stop up and see them when he was back in for a visit. Dr. Armstrong came in finally and said he was free to go. He gave her a big hug and thanked her for her great care. She said thank you for being such a great, positive patient. Ted called a little after she left and Linda pushed him down to the van and Gill started home. He had some tears running down his face and knew he owed a lot to the fine work all the people there did.

Gill got home and Dom got him out of the van and she invited Ted to come in and have lunch with them. He said he would as Trudy would not be up yet anyway. He unloaded and followed into the house. Dom helped Gill eat as she had fixed sandwiches and his hooks just pushed through the bread. All three had a good talk and Ted said he was going to stop and check on how Gill's van was coming. After Ted left Gill told Dom that after the van came, they would have to get out and do some shopping so he could get some new cloths. He basically had nothing to wear.

Dom said great she loved to shop! While Dom cleaned up the lunch stuff, Gill very slowly practiced getting around the house so he did not bump into anything. He saw that the girls had rearranged some things to make a bigger path for him. He had just a little trouble getting the sliding door to the pool deck open but with some practice he would figure a way of doing it. Dom asked if he was going to be ok for the hour it would take for her to leave for work and then Linda get home. He said he would not be adventures and get into trouble. He asked her to put him at a table with some paper and ballpoint pen, he wanted to start learning how to write his name.

She got him situated and put a very light, plastic cup with ice water, with a handle that he could get a drink out of on the kitchen table. They had found a speaker phone with very large buttons he could use to call them or 911. The ward clerks in the ICU had volunteered to be the point of contact and would find Linda or Dom if needed. They had preloaded numbers in the phone with a list for him so all he had to do was push two buttons and it would auto dial. Dom got ready for work and kissed him and said I know you won't be worth much when I get home, Linda will probably have you worn out. They laughed good and she left.

Gill got to work trying to sign his name and by the time Linda got home he was doing pretty good. She asked if anyone could read his name when he signed it before he was hurt and he said not really. She kidded him as she turned the paper 360 degrees and said well, looks like you are there! She went in and took a shower and changed cloths. When she came back all she had on was a short t-shirt. She gave him a couple of choices for dinner and Gill told her which one sounded good. She got it started then came and sat with Gill. She asked how he was doing and how he felt about how injured he was.

Gill said he had thought about that a lot and was not upset at what happened to him. He knew his chances when he joined the army. He said it could have been a lot worse; he could be a vegetable or locked in a body with no way to communicate. Linda said she was glad to hear that, she did not want to worry about him being depressed after he got home. Gill said no that will not be a problem, he was in very good spirits. And besides, with you and Dom around it should be a three ring circus a lot of the time. He held his hooks out to her and she took them in her hand. Gill told her thanks for her concern and for taking such good care of him.

Linda said no problem, that was what she was trained for and she enjoyed her job very much. Especially when she saw patients recover so much like he did. Gill said he would never be able to repay them and she grinned and said well I bet we can think of something. She finished getting dinner ready and Gill was able to feed himself most of the food. He laughed and said he had to leave something for her though. He had noticed how much she watched his arm as he fed himself and he knew how much she enjoyed seeing him struggle sometimes. He stayed with her as she put the stuff in the dishwasher and wiped the table off.

Linda asked if he wanted to go out on the deck since it was cooling off. Lead the way he said and they headed out. She pulled a chair up by his left side facing the opposite direction he was. She told him Dom had said that she should give him a test tonight. Gill played along asking what kind of test making Linda spell out what she wanted. She said you know and Gill replied he did not know what she was talking about. She finally said using your hooks to grasp my nipples. Oh that, Gill said. Yea, Dom said you did a poor job the other night with her and flunked.

Gill said he would try harder and just needed practice and asked if he could do so now. Linda removed her t-shirt and her nipples were standing up and looked very hard already. He got his prosthesis up into position and moved his right shoulder forward opening the hooks. He pushed the arm forward until the hooks made contact with her nipple. He slowly moved his right shoulder back letting the hooks close on Linda's nipple. He said all the way, and she said oh yes. He relaxed his shoulder and full force was applied. It was not that strong but she knew it was there. It seemed to send a signal direct to her pussy.

Gill said she would have to hold his arm up as he was not able to hold it that long. She gladly took hold of the elbow and even moved it around some so it would pull on the nipple. As she pulled she rocked it from side to side. Gill could see the passion building in her face. Suddenly she pulled a little too hard and the hooks slipped off. She asked him to open again and Linda moved it over to the other nipple and repeated moving it around after Gill clamped on. After a few minutes she again pulled it off and looked glassy eyed at him for a while. She said she had only experienced it once before and it felt fantastic.

Gill asked who with but she would not say. She asked him if he wanted to go for a swim wanting to get him naked. He said sure and they moved over to the lift. Linda undressed him, removed his arm and helped him on to the lift and put him in the water. She remembered his life preserver this time and they had a ball splashing around. She also got to hold on to his arm and leg stump to move him around. They got out of the pool and Linda dried him off. They moved over to the double lounge and she helped him to it but with his head at the foot. He told her he wanted to eat her pussy.

They kissed for some time and then Linda played with his stumps and empty sockets. Several times she pumped his hard cock and licked the pre cum from the head. Gill finally asked her to sit on his face and she straddled it. She was very wet and he licked, sucked and nibbled all over. She was shaved smooth except for a one inch strip that ran up away from her clit. He thought she had shaved during tonight's shower as smooth as she was. He had avoided her clit but finally sucked it into his mouth and shook his head as much as he could. She came hard with lots of noise. He finally let her go and she fell off of him.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers