Gill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers

After recovering she sucked his huge cock into her mouth and got as much as she could down her throat. She thought to herself she would get all of him down one day soon. She played with his ball and it did not take long for him to cum in her mouth. She was able to take all of it without spilling any. She moved around to his head and asked if he was ready for his test again. He said yes, help me with getting my arm on please. She loved helping him with his arm either putting it on or taking it off. She usually got very wet. She turned him around and pulled the back of the lounge upright.

She put his arm in place and hooked up all of the belts. She then straddled his leg stump facing him and said she had a new test. Gill gave her a questioning look and she took his arm and turned the hooks so they were facing up. She spread her legs wider and said he had to use his hooks to get her off. Gill just grinned. Linda was sitting on her thighs and feet so she was up in the air a little. She told him to go and he worked to get his arm in position with the hooks between her legs first. Then he used his muscle to bring the arm and hooks up to make contact with her pussy.

She jerked and yelled slightly as he first made contact with her. There was enough light that he could see where and what his hooks were doing. He moved his torso back and forth which moved the hooks through her slit. It did not take long for her head to go back and the moans start. He opened and closed the hooks varying the stimulation. Linda was trying to hold still but started squirming around. As he was closing the hooks, he caught one of her vag lips between the hooks and was pulling at the same time. The feel and pull sent Linda over and she came big again. Her hands came forward and grabbed his shoulders as she got herself off on them.

Gill thought he felt the end of the hooks enter her vagina as she came. Linda's orgasm lasted for some time and she finally pulled herself away from him and fell backwards. The position she was in left her pussy wide open for Gill to look at. Unfortunately he could not do anything to get to it. Linda pulled herself up and saw what Gill was looking at. Her eyes dropped down and she saw he was hard again. She scooted forward and inserted his cock head into her pussy. After she got him all the way in she rode it, sometimes slow and soft and other times fast and hard.

Since Gill had just cum a short time earlier, he stayed rock hard, not feeling like he would cum again. Sometimes when she was slow he could get a nipple in his mouth but that would send her into a fast mode again. She came again and pulled herself off his cock and laid back on the lounge. All she could do is look at his big, rock hard cock with her juices running off and shake her head. Gill finally asked if she was satisfied and she said yes.... for 15 or 20 minutes maybe.

She told him as Horney as she was tonight, her period must be going to start in a few days. She was very irregular but knew what the signal was. Gill asked her if she was on the pill and she said no, she had her tubes tied. She also said that Dom should start tomorrow. She was regular as hell.

Linda asked him how he felt about having two women on the rag at nearly the same time. He laughed and said he would try and keep up with them. She asked if he had any problem having sex during that time and he said none what so ever. Have you ever done it before? He said yes with his live in girlfriend. Linda froze and Gill saw her. He said don't worry, when she found out how bad I was injured she took off and I have never heard from her again. Linda relaxed and said she was sorry but unfortunately, it was common.

Linda got him in his chair and they headed for the shower. She played with his cock but could not get him to cum. She said it was ok, Dom would not be mad at her now. She shaved Gill's ball and cock and the area all around it. He told her that he loved that she and Dom were shaved. Linda got him dried off and into Dom's bed. She joined him and they talked until they heard Dom pull into the garage. Linda kissed him good night and told him what a great lover he was. She headed off to her own room.

Dom came in a few minutes later and saw that he was awake. He told her he was waiting for her to get home. She asked how the evening had gone and he said fine. She laughed and said I bet! She was taking her scrubs off while talking and standing in front of him. She noticed the sheet tent as she stripped. She stood naked tweaking her nipples and then said she was going for a shower and did he want to join her. He told her they had just gotten out and she said ok, I will be quick then. She headed to the shower, checked to see if she was bleeding yet and was glad she had not started.

She came back into the bedroom naked and got in bed with him. She told him how fantastic it was to come home to him and they started kissing. She started to reach for his cock but he asked her to wait, that he would like for her to sit on his face. He wanted to do it very much to thank her for all she had done to/for him. She said she would be glad to and straddled his face. She pulled her large vaginal lips apart as she lowered herself down to his mouth. He noticed how the pink inside her pussy contrasted with her very light brown skin and thought it was very sexy. Her clit was already sticking out of its hood.

As her pussy made contact with his mouth he looked up and saw her fantastic D cup breasts protruding from her chest. He had never seen a more beautiful view in his life. He concentrated on bringing her lots of pleasure with his mouth and tongue. Her juices tasted fantastic and he got his tongue deep into her vagina. He pulled it back and attacked her clit and Dom started to cum and continued as long as he was stimulating her clit. She finally had to pull away as it became so sensitive. She backed herself away from his mouth so she could get her nipples in it. She backed into his hard cock and jumped and yelped. She was surprised it was there.

She had expected that Linda had taken all of the hardness out of it tonight. He grinned up at her and said he saved some for her. She nursed him for several minutes with both breasts then reached back and directed his hard into her pussy. She sat up on it and got it all the way in with no problem. Gill reached his arm stump up and she leaned forward just a little so he could rub her nipple. She started ridding him and soon started Cumming. She never did feel him shoot his warm cum into her but she had to get off him as she was exhausted. She asked if he was ok and he said fine.

Gill told her that Linda had gotten him off several times and then he had gotten hard again and she rode him until, like she just did, had to get off of him. He told her that it had happened to him before, after Cumming several times he was able to get hard but never could cum again. He said he was always very happy about it, he could last and last and his partners could screw it and have themselves as much as they wanted. He did not have to worry about going soft. Dom kissed him and said thanks that might just be the best fuck she ever had. They both laughed and she snuggled up to him, checked to be sure he had gone soft and they went to sleep.

Linda's bedroom was on the other end of the house so they did not even hear her get up and go to work. They were both awake about the same time and Dom asked if he wanted to get up yet. He resisted asking which she meant and just said no, he wanted to just be here in bed with her for a while. She asked if he need to pee and got the urinal for him. She got back in bed and she snuggled in behind him and ran her hand all over him paying special attention to his stumps. She told him she was glad she could wake up to those every morning. After while, they changed positions, and he used his arm stump to reach over her and rub her breast.

They finally got up and she told him she was going to start her period soon. Gill did not act like he knew that and said good, he liked it then. Dom was a little surprised as all other men had avoided her before. He asked her if she was Horney and she said you bet. Good he said so am I. She helped Gill get into his chair and did not dress him. She stayed naked also. She did not offer to put his arm on either. Gill just smiled to himself knowing she liked to see his amputations and take care of him. While they were in the bathroom she put a Kotex and belt on. He told her how sexy she looked like that, especially the white contrasting with her beautiful brown skin.

She kissed him and they had a light breakfast. The van dealer called and said he would have it ready late this afternoon. He would bring it by if they would take him back to his shop. Gill said no problem. Dom did some wash and house cleaning and then fixed lunch. While they were eating he suggested they get someone to come in and clean one day a week. Dom said she did not think she could afford it and Gill said that HE could and it would be his treat. She finally agreed it would be great to have someone to do things like that. She also knew who might be interested.

It was time for Dom to start to get ready for work and she checked her pad and it had blood on it. She showed Gill and asked if he wanted to shower with her. He said he would love to and they headed for the bathroom. She saw how hard he was already as she got him on the bench. She pushed his chair out and stood in front of him. She slowly worked the tails on the pad out of the belt keepers and when she had the bloody pad lose, dropped it in the corner of the shower by the door.

She did not take the belt off. Gill told her how sexy that looked and she took hold of his hard cock and rubbed the pre cum around to lub it. She kneeled on the bench and lowered her pussy down on to him and took hold of the grab bars trapping him between her and the wall so he would not fall. They kissed as she slid up and down his cock. They were both very aroused and it did not take long for Gill to shoot cum into her.

Feeling him erupt sent Dom over and she orgasmed along with him. After they were spent she turned the water on and rinsed both of them off. She washed both of them and he asked if she was going to douche. She said when she got out and he asked if she would do it now. She smiled big, kissed him and grabbed a bottle that was on the shower shelf. She put her leg up on the bench by him and inserted the nozzle and squeezed the bottle into her. He told her he would not let Linda get him off this evening and would be waiting for her when she got home.

Dom got him in his chair and dried them off. She left him in the bathroom as she got ready. She put a tampon in and another pad on the belt. She said she always flowed heavy the first couple of days and in case she got busy at work and could not change tampons, wanted some extra protection. She got dressed in her bra, panties and scrubs and fixed him up at the table with writing materials and water and left. Gill got to work on his signature.

Linda got home and he told her about the van delivery and she said great, they could get something to eat when they were out. She went to her bathroom and took her shower and put a blouse and shorts on. Gill suspected that was all she had on. She leaned over the table to look at his signature and could see a real improvement. Her blouse fell open with the weight of her breasts and Gill could see he was right. She saw where he was looking and asked if he minded going out with her that way. He said absolutely not, he liked being seen with sexy girls. Gill asked if she wanted him to wear his arm or not. She asked back what did he want to do and he said please you. She laughed and took it off. He knew that was what she would do.

Ted arrived and they went to the dealers. The van looked great and he showed them everything about it. The lift worked good and his chair fit fine. Linda said she hoped she could drive it ok. They got Gill's chair anchored down and started for the restaurant. He was lucky and their table was very close to the door so he did not have to maneuver much. Linda asked about his day and he told her that Dom had started her period. She left orders that Linda was not to get him off. She had all she could do to keep from laughing hard. She said that was fine but she did not say anything about him getting her off. Gill agreed.

They had a good dinner of hamburger and fries. Gill had not had any for ages. He knew that Linda was getting hot feeding him. He asked her if she had started yet and she said no but could be any time. She had a tampon in just in case. He asked if he could pull it out with his hooks when they got home and she said great idea, can't wait. They finished eating and Gill was able to get back in the van with no trouble. He suggested that Linda drive around some to get used to the van. They did and got home just as it was getting dark.

Linda asked him to come back to her bedroom and she helped him get in her bed. She put his arm back on and then took her blouse and shorts off. He noticed he was right again, nothing on under the shorts. She got a towel and put it down on his leg stump and under her. She got in bed with him and they kissed for some time. She then turned his hooks up and asked him to see if he could get the tampon out then get her off again like he did last night, with his hooks. She spread her legs and raised herself up on her knees so he had better access to the string. He finally got hold of it but could not put any pull on it to get it out. His prosthetic arm was not meant to apply downward force.

She said no problem, she had forgotten about that and pushed on his arm and the tampon came out. The tip had just a very slight amount of discoloration on it. She sat back down on her thighs and Gill started in on her pussy. He was much better at maneuvering the arm and hooks around to stimulate her and she came several times in about 30 minutes. While she was coming down she had her head on his shoulder for a few minutes. He noticed that she was starting to bleed on the towel and said something. She said sorry and he said nothing to be sorry about, he just did not want her to get any on her sheets. She folded the towel under her and Gill was able to get his arm up and grab her nipple with his hooks.

She put one hand over the hooks and pulled them tighter to her and they kissed for several minutes. He finally released her and she grabbed the towel between her legs and went into the bathroom. She was back out in a few and helped him into his chair and took him to Dom's bathroom. He peed and then got into bed. She kissed him good night and returned to her room. She had never touched his cock tonight. After she got in bed she got one of her toys from the nightstand and slid it in beside her tampon. She felt very full as if Gill was in her. She soon came, withdrew the toy and went to sleep.

Dom got home and found Gill still awake. She pulled the sheet back and found him long and hard. She held his gaze as she undressed. She said sorry and went into the bathroom, got rid of her pad and tampon and jumped in the shower. She and Linda always took a shower after they got home so they did not bring anything home from work. She quickly washed, dried and returned to the bedroom with the towel she just used. She folded it and put it under Gill's rear knowing that what she wanted would be messy. She got in bed with him and straddled him kissing her way down to his rigid pole. She took him in her mouth and down her throat. She had finally mastered getting it all the way in.

She had brought some lubrication with her telling him that the tampon dried her out and she did not want to rub him the wrong way. They laughed as she applied some to him. She scooted back a little more and guided his cock into her pussy. He slid in easily and she just sat for a couple of minutes enjoying the fullness of him in her. He flexed his Kegels and she could feel it and started moving up and down on him. The extra lub felt very good to both of them and even though Dom wanted to make it last, she came and took Gill with her. He surprised her and kept hard and she was able to get another one and then he went soft.

The mixture of their fluids ran out on to the towel and Gill had a lot on him. Dom put another towel she had between her legs and wiped him off with the bath towel. He asked if he could join her in the shower and she said she would enjoy that. She helped him into his regular push chair and into the shower.

After he was on the bench, she rinsed them off and then washed them. Gill said he wished he could get her off again and they noticed that her stimulation with the wash cloth had produced another usable erection. She repeated last night and got on his hard holding on to the grab bars. She came quickly but Gill did not. He said no problem; it was hers to do what she wanted with it.

They kissed for some time then she got off him, washed again and douched. She dried them off, put a towel down in bed for her and they went to sleep with wide smiles on their faces.

rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers