Gillian Anderson: Teachers Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
742 Followers

"Just let me worry about that," she said as she reached him, flicking up the cap of the lube and squeezing a fair amount out onto her fingers. He watched her as she leaned down and grabbed his cock, making it jump and sending a shiver through him as she started to stroke him, spreading the KY jelly all over his manhood, her fingers not reaching round his thick shaft as she made sure he was well coated. She got a little more and rubbed it teasingly over the tip for her penetration.

"There, now would you be a darling and untie these?" she purred, pushing her hips towards him slightly to indicate her knickers. He eagerly sat up, his slippery cock pushed against his stomach as his hands went to her hips, finding the bows of the ties that held them to her. He pulled at them, the black ribbon sliding easily to undo the knickers, which were still held by her garter belt. Taking hold, he pulled them easily away from her body to reveal a sweet shaven pussy that caused him to inhale sharply.

"Not bad huh?" she said, looking down with a smirk.

"Very nice," he whispered as she squeezed some lube onto her fingers and reached down her back. He couldn't resist the urge to give her pussy a kiss, leaning forwards and kissing her hard clit, his tongue slipping just into her a little as she reached down and spread the KY over her arsehole, rubbing round and pushing in just a little as she breathed a bit faster from his mouth on her pussy, his tongue slipping over the shaven lips.

"Right that's enough of that," she said, pushing his head away and tossing the tube aside with their clothes.


"So how do you wanna...ah...do this?" he asked tentatively, not sure how to approach her on it.

Gillian stepped away and then lowered herself to the floor, laying on her back and rolling her hips, pulling her legs back so she was in a modified missionary position.

"Well you could do me like this," she said with a look and a smile, looking enticing as he stood from the sofa.


"Of instead you could fuck me like this," she said, rolling onto her knees and arching her back so she was doggy style. His eyes lit up as she pushed her arse out, looking irresistible.

"This wouldreallylet you fuck me like a bitch," she growled, wiggling her hips a little. It was all the teasing and provocation he could take, dropping to his knees behind her and grabbing her hips, he pushed his cock to her anus and gave a shove. Being quite relaxed and well lubed, his large, bulbous head popped past her sphincter with only a little resistance, stretching her out with a yelp of surprise and slight pain. She looked back, breathing quite deeply as he held her tight and started to push into her.

"Damn that's big," she murmured as he felt resistance at about 6" and stopped, giving her a chance to get used to it.

"You wanted it this way," he said, slapping the sides of her arse firmly.

"Damn right I do," she said sternly, pulling forwards off him and then jamming back as he pushed in again, going deeper into her, leaving under 2" of him to go. She gave a deep grunt, her anus stretching round his thick shaft as it buried into her slick rear. Holding on, he pulled back and then rammed in hard, making her squeal as he plunged to full depth, his balls hitting the back of her swollen, bald pussy, all 9" of his big cock driven into her tight arse. Her fingernails dug into the floor and she bit her lip, eyes squeezing shut as the little twinge of pain spread through her, feeling more full than she had for a long time as she took his full length.

"Goddamn," she breathed, wiggling a little before he pulled back. He didn't waste any time, getting moving to build up a rhythm, just using half his cock to start with. She settled herself on the floor and started to rock gently, matching his strokes, which gave him the sign to start increasing his pace really, which is exactly what he did. Holding onto her tightly, he started to thrust harder and faster, pumping to nearly full depth as he used rapid, powerful pumps on her, making her moan at the sudden increase in pace. She squeezed him with her anal muscles, hearing him groan in return and give her a harder thrust, pushing full depth again and making her stomach quiver. He pulled back so the curve of his head teased the inside of her ring, then sunk back into her and leaned over, letting go of her hips and reaching up to her firm tits, cupping and squeezing them firmly.

"You've got a hot ass," he mumbled as he humped her with short strokes, her muscles gripping and massaging him as he pumped into her.

"Damn right I do!" she groaned as he groped her, pumping pretty deeply with his quick thrusts, lighting up every nerve ending she had. He gave one final hard grope to her breasts and then pulled himself back up, laying a quick spank on her round ass and making her gasp.

"Like that?" he said through his own heavy breaths, laying another quick spank with his other hand.

"Love it," she groaned, arching her back and giving a slight shiver.

"How about this?" he said, reaching out and grabbing her sexy red hair. She just gave a low moan as he thrust hard into her as he pulled back, a mix of pain and pleasure spreading through her. He took hold with one hand on her hip as he held her hair, driving in full depth with a grunt as he got up a fast rhythm, using about 3" of his cock and pumping swiftly. His bulbous head went as deep as he could get it, his balls glistening from her juices as they bumped against her pussy as he went into her, holding tight. Their bodies glistening with sweat, her lingerie damp and clinging to her sultry form. They were both groaning and grunting through heavy breaths, Gillian unable to stop herself from quickly fumbling a hand down to her pussy and finding her stiff clit. She rubbed vigorously, feeling herself just on the brink of an orgasm as his cock pumped in and out of her forbidden hole, now with an increased urgency as he himself reached climax.


"God I'm gonna come!" she squealed, her body bucking under him and yanking her hair out of his hand as she orgasmed, her entire body giving a spasm and trembling as she climaxed, holding a long, throaty groan as her fingers worked hard at her dripping, shaven pussy. Her squeezing and grabbing anal muscles did all that was needed to get him off, so he grabbed her slender waist and pumped her hard a couple of times before driving in as deep as he could and coming, letting out a loud groan of pleasure as he emptied his balls into her. She felt his thick, hot load shooting deep inside her and gave a shudder, her hand dropping to the floor as she descended from her peak and then went limp on the floor. He gave a final shiver and felt himself relax as his climax finished, giving a slight stretch before he eased his large, softening cock out of her tight arse. He slipped free with a wet noise and then dropped down on the floor next to her, sprawling out on the carpet as she slid down onto her side, their heavy breathing the only thing breaking the air.

"Nice work," she murmured, feeling quite sore from being stretched open so swiftly as she caught her breath. He sat up, feeling tired but catching up with a few deep lungfuls of air as he looked down at the sexy American, clad in her lacy black lingerie. He stood up and gave a stretch as she sat up, brushing her hair back from her sweaty face and looking up at him.

"So, want me to order a pizza or something?" he said with a slight smile as he broke the silence.

"Maybe in a little while," she said, standing up and kicking her black heels off.

"A little while?" he asked, looking at her curiously.


"Yeah, because right now you and me need to take a shower," she said, giving him a wink as she turned away, walking towards the bathroom as she reached back to unhook her bra...

The End...?

As usual, E-mail me with any responses. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

Noj
Noj
742 Followers