Hayley Atwell - Christmas Cheer

Story Info
Hayley Atwell apologises to her boyfriend for the holidays.
8.7k words
4.71
14k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

This story was written as a collaboration between myself [ Noj ] and Sammycolto. He's a great writer, so please check out his other works here on Literotica, and we hope you enjoy!

* * * * *

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Hayley Atwell looked at herself in the mirror pouting and pushing her fantastic DD breasts together to make sure she looked like the fuckable treat she was aiming for.

She was making up to her new boyfriend, a 25 year old model who was full of energy and loved her gorgeous womanly curves. Hayley had just flown back into London, a day later than planned after having been pulled into a night out to party at the wrap of her latest filming project before Christmas and as a result she'd missed her flight home and opted to catch one the following day. She'd woken up hungover to a somewhat angry voicemail from her new boyfriend wanting to know what happened to her and why she'd never arrived when he expected. She hadn't let him know, being too to caught up in going to a last minute party, and as a result wasn't aware that he had actually arranged for them to have a surprise dinner with his parents. He was rather understandably upset when she didn't turn up or return his calls, only to call with a weak apology the following day.

But now she was here, in his fancy flat in London, standing before the mirror in just red leather boots, ripped trashy fishnet tights and a Santa hat. She wanted to be his slutty Christmas treat and had dressed accordingly, her neat strip of pubic hair visible through the weave of the tights. She'd done her make-up hot and sexy for him, she knew what he liked and had make her eyes particularly dark and overdone with bright red lips. As a treat under her tights she'd also inserted a buttplug, knowing his desire to have anal sex with her though she'd so far refused him and only allowed some play with toys, not ready to take his pretty impressive cock up her ass. She couldn't deny how it had made her shudder when she'd inserted the cool glass plug however, the sudden stretch and cold sensations tingling through her to make her pussy tingle and body shudder as she did.

She gave a final check to her magnificent double-Ds in the mirror, knowing he'd love them as he always did before she picked up her Santa robe and slid into it, concealing her magnificent curves as she pulled it around herself and tied the cord at her waist, accentuating her gorgeous figure. Sure she was ready and willing to give herself to him, necking a couple of shots of tequila quickly to steel her nerves, she sat down and waited for him. The characteristic sound of his key in the locks cut the air like a knife, jolting her from her quiet contemplation and sending her heart beating like mad.

* * *

Getting home from a final shoot before the Christmas break, he was frustrated but relieved after a long slow day taking photos from every angle. Hayley had been on his mind, her failure to arrive the previous night and pathetic apology for it grating on him, knowing he had to have it out with her whenever they got together. He knew his plan had been a surprise so she hadn't known to be home for it but she was usually so punctual and kept her commitments. Aside from the night out she'd promised to fly home to him to start their Christmas and had flaked on that commitment if nothing else. It was frustrating as at the very least he'd hoped to fuck her hard and carnally enjoy their time together even if they got into a screaming row about her failure to show up the previous night. He sighed at the whole situation - hardly a cheerful way to start a Christmas break.

Turning his keys, he opened his apartment and went in, shutting the door and dropping his bag down, hanging his coat up with a stretch before noticing the lights were on already. He hadn't been expected Hayley to get there before him, anticipating her arrival later on followed by a frustrating evening. Walking slowly to his front room, he was confronted by his curvy girlfriend sat waiting for him in her sexy Santa outfit, legs neatly together as she looked up at him with a smile.

"Hayley, hey," he said a little taken aback, eyes drinking her in, the fishnets catching his eye as he let his gaze roam over her curves.

"Hey baby, you doing ok?" she asked, heart pumping as she put her plan into action.

"Yeah I'm alright, hope you are too," he said, a little edge to it, suggesting perhaps he meant her hangover.

"I'm doing good, now I'm here," she said.

"Finally yes, are we gonna talk about that?" he asked, since he really didn't want an argument but wanted to get it all out the way before they went any further.

"No, we're not going to talk about that," she said a little hotly, taking the lead.

"No?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I'm going to apologise," she said, standing up from the sofa and stepping forwards, setting her feet apart in a power stance. Biting her lip, she looked him in the eye and reached down for her Santa robe, untying it and pulling it wide open to expose her gorgeous body. He stared and took in her beauty, Hayley smiling as she arched her back and tilted her head, long brown hair flowing over her shoulders as she shrugged the robe back off her and straightened her arms to let it slide down towards the floor, catching at her hands as she pushed her huge tits out for him. She just gave him a moment to absorb it all, her lovely womanly body presented for him, the Santa hat and outfit, the trashy fishnets that covered nothing at all and her boots. It was just the fact she was offering herself up to him to use as he wanted as her way of saying sorry - she was sure it would do as an apology.

"What do you wanna do?" she asked, dropping the robe around her feet.

"What's my choices?" he asked, smile crossing his lips.

"Absolutely anything you want," she purred, flicking her tongue out to him. He contemplated things for a moment, working out what he would do with her. Anything meant a lot, and he decided he was going to use this opportunity to take everything he wanted from the submissive brunette bombshell in front of him.

"Come here," he said, encouraging her towards him. Hayley stepped towards him, pulled into his arms where he embraced her for a deep, hungry kiss that told her the apology would do the trick if she saw it through. Their tongues twisted and battled as they kissed, his hands sliding down her body to squeeze her fishnet-clad ass hard before reaching back up to aggressively squeeze her tits, making her mumble then squeak at the slight pain as he groped her forcefully.

"Anything?" he asked, pushing her away and looking into her eyes as he held her shoulders.

"Anything," she whispered and she meant it.

"So apologise," he said with a smile, pushing down on her shoulders to direct her down to her knees, which she immediately complied with as she knew exactly what he wanted. He loved a good blowjob and she enjoyed giving them, sinking slowly down to her knees before him as her hands went for his belt, wasting no time in yanking it undone and pulling his trousers open to unleash his rapidly stiffening cock for her attention. Shoving them down a little, one hand went to his hip as she took hold with the other, feeling him pulse and stiffen in her hand, giving a little mumble whilst her hand went to work with slow, tight strokes. She smiled as she watched and felt him swell rock hard in her grip, letting her thumb push up under the head to make him twitch and push towards her instinctively. Just making him wait a few moments more, not that she was really in a position to, she stroked his rock hard cock to make sure he was absolutely ready for her apology.

"Baby," she whispered huskily, looking up to him and catching his gaze, "I'm sorry."

With that she closed her eyes and leaned forward to engulf his manhood in the velvet heat of her mouth, feeling him shiver and give a groan of pleasure as she started sucking his cock. His hand slid round her head, holding her to him through her playful Santa hat as she wasted no time in getting going, bracing herself on his hip and bobbing her head quite quickly on him as she got to work. She massaged at the base of his shaft with her other hand as she worked her mouth back and forth over his bulging purple head, lips sliding perfectly over him, her tongue working in rhythm with her motion to flick and stimulate the delicate spot just under the tip, her suction firm and intent as she got on with her trademark blowjob. He'd experienced this plenty of times before, including on their first date, but he was still impressed by her fantastic oral skills.

"Yeah, just like that," he murmured as he relaxed into it, letting the voluptuous actress get started on his cock, just the beginning of her apology however as she sucked him off. He watched the gorgeous brunette suck at his cock, eyes closed, focused on her task as she rocked back and forward intently, lips sealed tightly around his cock as they slid up and down wetly with little murmurs of attention from her. The bobble of her hat bounced in harmony with her efforts and he let his other hand slide onto it, holding her head dominantly now as she obediently sucked his cock, pushing a bit deeper and sucking harder as she got into it now, tongue applied firmly to him as she let it work more energetically to cover and stimulate more of his aching cock. She let her hand slide from him to his other hip and pushed deeper, aiming to take more of his cock into her throat, stretching herself as she felt him strain in her mouth, loving the sensation and suspense if her pushing herself onto his cock as she tried to deep throat.

"Mm fuck, yeah like that," he grunted, hands tightening on her head as she pushed down deeper before pulling back with a slight cough, swallowing and then resuming her task, getting on sucking him again. She couldn't deep throat him fully, he was too big and she'd never managed it, but he loved what she could do and always wanted more. Hayley was happy to give it to him right now, loving his hands holding her as she pushed deep again, loving how hard he was in her mouth, making sure to keep her tongue involved as she stretched her throat and pulled back before doing it again, giving him what she knew he loved. Only she didn't know that he intended something much more from her now, that he was going to use her blank cheque opportunity to get what he wanted from her, which was to see the beautiful brunette swallow every inch of his manhood, right down to the balls. He didn't care how she took it, he wanted to see her pay him back properly as his hands slid into her hair much tighter, fingers underneath her hat as he gripped her head and then pulled her down hard into him to drive his rock hard cock into her throat.

Hayley gagged hard at the unexpected push and immediately pulled back off him, pushing off with her hands on his legs as she coughed and composed herself, figuring he'd just gone a little deep by mistake. That was until he hauled her down again when she'd barely caught her breath, able to slide deeper into her throat as he caught her off guard, making her whole body surge as she gagged again, throat constricting around the head of his thick cock as she pushed him out with another coughing fit, eyes watering, saliva abundant as she struggled, dribbling down her chin and smearing her red lipstick as she pulled back and gasped heavily for air. She got clearly what he wanted, that he intended to finally get a proper deep throat from her, which she had no idea if she could really manage but she was sure he was going to show her. She'd never succeeded before but didn't protest, knowing she'd promised him anything and if this was that anything well...it was his to enjoy.

She braced herself as he pulled her down again, hands on her head controlling her tightly as she tried to relax and just let it happen, willing her body helplessly to just let it happen though she still instinctively fought it, body heaving again as she retched in response again, hearing him groan with pleasure as he felt the tingle of her struggling around him. Her hands gripped his thighs now as he started picking up the pace a bit and thrusting into her throat, tightly holding her head, fingers twisting in her brown hair as he held her in place and started to thrust into her mouth, changing from moving her onto him to shoving his cock into her mouth, holding the British actress so he could fuck her face. Bracing herself against him, she kept her legs tight to resist him as he dominated her, grunting firmly as he pumped himself into her.

Hayley tried to take it but struggled, gagging with most thrusts, his cock tripping her gag reflex uncontrollably each time though he didn't care, just jamming himself into her repeatedly despite it. Her eyes watered relentlessly, pricking every time she choked, unable to see as her eyes squeezed shut and leaked, tears streaming down her face. Her hot black make-up streaked her face, drooling helplessly as he shoved into her, realising she'd unleashed him to do what he really wanted with her as he noisily fucked her face, loving how she choked and gagged loudly with every thrust. She went along with it until she couldn't handle any more, needing a break from him and pushing away on his thighs, panicking as he only went faster and harder, making her whine and protest under the choking sounds, tapping him desperately until he suddenly let her go, Hayley yanking off his cock with a huge choke and draw of breath, sagging to rest on her hands as she gasped for oxygen, a huge string of thick saliva drooling onto the floor in front of her at his feet.

"You ok?" he asked, dismissive, as if it were just a formality; he didn't really care. Breathing deeply, calming herself a little, she looked up to him, streaked with make-up and drool.

"Yeah," she breathed huskily, throat already aching, red lipstick smeared sluttily across her face.

"Good. Now hands down this time," he ordered, reaching out to pull her back up to him as she obediently resumed the position, keeping her hands down as she was told. She had a moment to steel herself as he pulled her hair apart into two thick bunches, gathering her hand into his hands before pushing himself into her mouth, letting her take just a moment to suck him as she liked before he shoved into her throat again, still unable to get full depth as she choked. She managed to hold her gag reflex back somewhat this time, getting used to it though not fully as she pumped into her throat, pulling himself towards her using her hair like handles to fuck her face. She shuffled her knees away from him so her head tipped back, straightening her neck and throat to give herself a better chance to take him since he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted. He loved the way she was letting him do this, not fighting him or making fuss as he slammed in pretty hard now, hauling on her hair to drive his cock down. Pulling out, he let her gasp for breath, releasing her hair momentarily.

"Come on Hayley," he chastised, demanding more of her right now. She'd never let him, or anyone else, treat her quite like this and she didn't know how she felt about it; feeling a little ashamed at enjoying it, knowing she shouldn't really, but her pussy was so wet she knew he could slide straight in if he flipped her over for a fuck. Grabbing her again, he didn't go for her hair, pulling one hand round the back of her head whilst his other reached over under her jaw, pulling her head up seriously for him to fuck. Guiding his throbbing erection into her mouth, Hayley tongued him as he shoved into her throat roughly, pushing harder with a few testing thrusts, her body still resisting as her gag reflex kicked in again to refuse him. Pulling back a little and settling his hands on her, he pushed forwards intently into her throat, feeling her gag and waiting it out for a blink before he shoved hard, holding her head up and into him as he drove forwards with inexorable force. In a moment that seemed to stretch time she resisted and then crumbled before him, his shaft sliding all the way into her mouth so her nose pressed into his body, Hayley immediately stiffening up as she tried to handle it with a tremendous, guttural retching sound before she suddenly reached up to push off him, which he allowed.

"Fuck that's it," he groaned as she hauled off him wetly and coughed deeply, body heaving as she righted herself having just swallowed his whole length. He didn't give her more than a few moments to recover however and pulled her back to him, shoving his cock into her mouth and back into her throat, holding her hard again and forcing himself into her throat, wasting no time now in getting what he wanted as he pushed her all the way. He didn't give her a break and she didn't ask for one, obediently taking his cock even as her eyes streamed, her face a mess from enduring the roughest blowjob of her life, sweaty and overwhelmed. She couldn't completely stop her gag reflex but it seemed now he'd broken her resistance down he forced her all the way down easier, restraining her intensely as he slowly drove all the way so her chin was against his balls. She drooled copiously, eyes closed tightly as he used her, making her deep throat him all the way, the way he'd always wanted her to, and then slowly pulling back out into her mouth before driving back into her throat with delightful wet struggling sounds from her.

"Much better," he groaned as she got into the rhythm of it, gagging less and working out how to control herself, keeping the gag mostly down as he worked back and forth in her throat. Holding her in place for a few more thrusts, he enjoyed the sweet sensations as she obediently took it, feeling how hard and happy he was, only adding to her arousal that now she was his perfect little fucktoy, doing everything he wanted of her. Pushing into her throat he held her, catching her a little off guard once more and making her gag, not that she could pull off him, riding it out before he moved his hands again and went back to her hair, gathering it into bunches once more. Hayley just knew this was end game, that he was going to really get what he wanted from her now and she wasn't wrong as he yanked her hair, making her squeak in pain as he thrust himself into her again, driving right down her throat once again. She gagged slightly but had no time to contemplate it as he started pumping quickly into her mouth, balls deep every time to feel his bulging head slide all the way into the pretty actress.

"Yeah that's it," he mumbled through a growled groan, stimulation incredible as he held her bunches and thrust hard into her throat, using her as a fuckdoll now as he pumped hard into her throat, the tingling already beginning around his head as his aggressive hold knocked the hat from her head. He'd taken his time to get to this point and it was so hot the way she took it, just wanting to make him happy, letting him be as rough as required with her and it had led to this moment, where he could beautifully slam his cock into her throat as he yanked aggressively at her long hair. Hayley knew the behaviour, feeling him getting faster and harder as her throat ached, having never been pounded like this but she knew it wouldn't take much longer as she felt him stiffen in her mouth, rock hard now as he felt the climax bubbling up inside him, ready to empty his balls. She had no doubt he was going to do that in her throat, the thought crossing her mind as she braced herself and took it, her massive tits jiggling with the energy he was putting into her as her saliva dripped onto her fishnet covered legs.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers