Gillian's Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers

"Ah Commander Anderson it is so nice to finally meet you, I have admired you from afar for so long."

Gillian could hardly hide her disgust, not only was this creep blackmailing her but her was obviously a foreigner, of Hispanic decent, my god could she ‘do it' with him? She moved forward expecting him to back away and give her admittance to the room but he stood firm and she just bumped into him.

"Come on, aren't you going to let me in? Someone may see me!"

"It is indeed glad that you are so desperate to enter my room, however, I want to see that you are indeed willing to do as I say. Remove that bra, let me gaze upon those fleshy orbs of yours, let me see those titties and I will allow you to enter."

Gillian was exasperated. She hated to be bossed around and by this man. The thought fairly turned her stomach. He smiled at her, his swarthy face opening to reveal a set of white teeth below his droopy moustache.

"Oh! Very well!"

She consented, just desperate to get this over.

She reached behind her back and unclipped her bra, aware of how humiliating this was to her. Someone would pay dearly for this! She pulled the straps forward and handed it to him and covered her breasts with her hands but he just wagged finger and told her to put her hands by her sides. She did so unwillingly, aware that anyone could come along the corridor at anytime. As she did so her reached forward a pair of rough, big hands that grabbed her breasts and kneaded them harshly. Before speaking to her again.

"Very good, you are indeed a most enjoyable bitch. You will do well I feel. Now to gain entrance get down on your knees and kiss my shoes."

"What? No I won't!"

But even as she spoke she was dropping down. She knew she had to do what he said to get this over with and was realising he wouldn't be reasoned with. And as she knelt, topless in the corridor outside the door a young couple came along the corridor, laughing and obviously drunk. They stopped and contemplated the topless redhead and carried on past her laughing and she heard the girl saying "must be a whore." Gillian burned with shame and completed the action of kissing the man's patent leather shoes and he finally stood back to let her inside. The sound of him closing and locking the door behind her filled her with a sense of dread.

"Come on, you can stand up now. Here take a drink."

He handed her a glass full of champagne and Gillian after all she had gone through that evening felt that she needed it and downed it all in one fell swoop. She handed the glass back to her host and tried to retake some initiative in the situation.

"You know who I am, believe me I will find out who you are, I will find out who you are working with. Stop this now before it goes any further. I can just leave and we can forget this ever happened."

Jose just smiled widely at her and shook his head ruefully. He spoke as if to a hard of hearing child.

"I do not think so Commander. You have been told what the consequences of not doing what you are told are and you have obeyed up until now. You will find it easy to continue that. After all, I assure you, it will be most pleasurable to your body. I have a way with strong women you know. You are so attractive, it will be great fun I think for me also."

She fumed and accepted a second glass of champagne and again downed it rapidly.

"So what do you want then you creep, me to lie on the bed with my legs apart so you can have your fun? Is that it? Fine."

Whether the drink (which he had laced earlier by Jose) was starting to take effect or she had finally resigned herself to her fate it did not matter because she did just what she had said, Quickly unbuttoning her police trousers and flinging them on the ground to be swiftly followed by her white socks and panties until she was stark naked and she flopped onto her back on the hotel bed and held her legs open defiantly, fairly snarling at the man.

"Come on then you bastard! What are you waiting for? You wanted to fuck me, come on let's get it over with!"

Jose just smiled knowingly at her and took off his jacket.

"Oh my dear you do not realise how sexy you are when you are angry. I want to ravage you right there, but that is not what I planned. No I want to see you, Miss Powerful Policewoman brought to her knees before me. Come, it is your mouth that will honour me first!"

The actions that followed his smug words were to tear off his shirt, revealing a hairy, muscular chest and also to unbutton his trousers. Gillian closed her eyes and wondered again at why she had to do this, but was too committed to back down now and slid off the bed, onto her knees and shuffled over before the disgusting man. She braced herself and tried to get some saliva on her tongue as she prepared to taste her first cock in more than five years. He obviously wanted her to pull his shorts off so she did so with a sour look on her face that did not improve at sighting the hairy, greasy pole of hardening meat that rose to meet her at eyes level.

"Come on Commander Anderson, I've waited a long time and paid a lot of money for this moment. Suck me! Suck your Master!"

‘Her Master?' thought Gillian, what the fuck was this freak on? But she had no further time for reflection on this as he jabbed his stiff dick inside her mouth and she stretched her lips to accept it and slowly, unenthusiastically work it with her tongue. Which, as it happens was a mistake, as it just annoyed Jose and he plunged his dick deep into her throat and brought on an automatic gag reflex that ended up covering his cock in a mixture of bile and saliva, which he continued to bang into her mouth with or without her assistance.

He took the cock from her mouth and bounced it on her lips and chin, covering her in more of her own slobber and whatever came from his cock. He used his cock like a toothbrush against the length of her teeth and took great pleasure at putting it at such an angle that her cheek bulged where his helmet pushed at the inside. He wiped his messy cock against her hair and her ear and fairly got off on dragging his member right across the humiliated officers face. Gillian just knelt there and allowed him to do it all, her job meant that much to her.

He physically lifted her up and dumped her on the bed with her legs spread wide open, he got his face in close to her pussy and invaded her by spreading her pussy lips and delving two fingers inside and probing at her hole.

"What is wrong Commander? You are not wet. Do I not excite you? Do I not turn you on? Would you rather I used narcotics? I believe you like stimulants to get you off more!"

Gillian grimaced and bit her tongue, determined not to give him the satisfaction of a reply but as his rough fingers continued to manipulate her sensitive vaginal skin she could not prevent herself from squirming at his touch and letting out a low moan. She hated herself for reacting like this but it was instinctive and could not stop it, nor when he dug his fingers deeper into her and she could feel herself get wetter and his digits slid in easier and easier.

"That's better. Now you're getting into it. Lets see if you can take my cock in there!"

He had no protection on and she wasn't taking any contraception but Gillian could not find it in her to argue with him again and be warned about not obeying again. He held her legs apart at the ankles and easily slipped his erect cock into her and began to fuck her.

Gillian felt a mess of emotions. On the one hand this was abhorrent to her, to be treated like this, to be used in this manner, little more than a slab of meat to pleasure this man. But then her body had not experienced this for a long time. She had not had a proper boyfriend for so long now, marrying herself to the force and the job and concentrating all her energies on that. And her body was reacting to the prompting from Jose, it was moving to match his thrusts, her nipples were now stiffening and sensitive, her pussy was getting slicker and wetter by the minute. With little to be gained by fighting the situation and her own feelings she gave into them and suddenly came to life, growling at the swarthy South American and violently exhorting him.

"Come on you bastard! Is that all you've got, I can take a whole lot more!"

Jose smiled a cruel smile and hammered harder into the pelvis of his sex partner his hands reaching out and roughly groping her fleshy tits. Mauling them and grinding his teeth with the effort of fucking this hot bitch as hard as he wanted to.

"You talk too much Police bitch! I have a much better use for that mouth!"

He proceeded to demonstrate that use again by taking his sloppy cock from her pussy and manhandling her down the bed until her mouth was by his groin and he shoved his dick into her mouth again, making her lick and suck her own pussy juices from his dick.


"You want more slut?"

Gillian's answer was animal like, a grunt and moan that could be taken for anything but her legs opened easily enough when the slimy cock was removed from her gasping mouth.. She allowed herself to be flipped easily onto her front and felt that hard length of man meat drive right up inside her from behind, a deep doggy style fucking in progress. He reached forward to pull back on her mussed up red hair and used it almost like reins as he pounded into her pussy and enthusiastically slapped her ass with ease stroke of his cock. There was nothing she could do but surrender to the feelings of sexual excitement her body was undergoing, all her inhibitions and defences gone. But as excited as she felt a cold shiver still ran up her spine when she felt the man's finger start to probe at her tight asshole. Suddenly this tough, hard nosed, professional woman was reduced to whimpering and trying to beg him not to take her ass, that had always been a taboo that she had never considered, even during her experimental student days.

But she couldn't get the words out, she was too pre-occupied with the fucking she was taking and his finger squeezed right up her anus and snaked it's length inside pushing at her ass walls and preparing her. Then in a flash he whipped his dick from Gillian's pussy and drove it into her ass and began to fuck her tight asshole. He jammed himself into her, bollock deep and maintained his tight grip on her red hair and pulled himself deeper into her. He was nearing climax now and seemed to know it, his pace quickening and then pulling himself free only to turn her around and shove his cock into her waiting mouth.

"Awww! Look at the proud Police Commander sucking my cock that has just been deep in her ass. Go on bitch, taste your ass!"

Gillian took it all now, too tired to argue and she felt his cock explode and spray sticky cum in her mouth and then further spurts over her face, leaving trails of thick cum coating her face and to finish Jose used his fingers to feed the loose cum into her mouth before heading to the bathroom.

The stress and the tension of the day, coupled with her physical exertions and the large glasses of champagne she had downed all seemed to combine at once to take their toll on Gillian and she rolled over and fell asleep almost immediately. Maybe it was just her body's way of escaping the horror that the day had been.

She awoke some hours later to find the hotel room deserted, all signs of Jose were gone and her clothes (complete with the shirt she had dumped in the park bin were neatly laid out and folded on the small wooden table in the room). As memories of the night before flooded back to her she quickly got dressed and got out of that godforsaken room as swiftly as she could. She would begin her investigations into who Jose was and who had set her up later that day and was already slipping back into the tough exterior that had seen her advance so rapidly in the police force, last night would be a one-off, never to occur again and the perpetrators would suffer for what they had done.

Though tired, she resisted the temptation to go into work late. To her that would be tantamount to showing the bastards that they had won, and that was never going to happen. She showered, symbolically washing away the stains of last night from her body and mind and dressed in her most professional looking suit. She power dressed and power marched her way into the station, her face like granite. She marched to her room and closed the door behind her, letting out a big sigh of relief that she had made it back to the safety and security of her office. But that relief was short lived as she saw another brown parcel on her desk. She stood frozen for a moment then ferociously tore it open to have two tapes drop out and a computer printed note, she read it breathlessly.

"AS PROMISED YOU'LL FIND THE ORIGINAL TAPE OF YOU AND MR. DAVIS HERE, YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT IS THE ONLY OTHER COPY IN EXISTENCE. WELL DONE IN MAKING JOSE'S NIGHT COMMANDER. THE SECOND TAPE, HOWEVER, IF YOU CARE TO WATCH IT IS A TREMENDOUSLY SHOT AND EDITTED VERSION OF LAST NIGHTS EVENTS IN ROOM 306. WE'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT WORKING ON IT SO I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE OUR EFFORTS. BY NOW I'M SURE YOU'LL BE MAKING PLANS TO INVESTIGATE JOSE AND FIND OUT WHO HE IS. WELL THERE'S NO NEED, HE WAS BOOKED IN UNDER HIS REAL NAME JOSE GONZALEZ. HE'S 33, FROM COLUMBIA ORIGINALLY AND A LIBRA, I'M GLAD THE TWO OF YOU GOT ON SO WELL. OH, I FORGOT TO SAY HE'S ALSO A CONVICTED DRUG TRAFFICER, HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED FROM AN EIGHT STRETCH IN MIAMI. AND HIS GANG WAS SUSPECTED OF ORGANISING A DRUG RUN OFF THE EAST COAST LAST NIGHT BUT LUCKY JOSE'S GOT AN ALIBI, EH?"

Gillian collapsed into her plush, leather chair and re-read the note with increasing incredulity and horror on her face, this was becoming even more of a nightmare. She saw signs of writing on the back of the not and folded it over to read the final part.


"SO MISS HIGH AND MIGHTY DRUG CZAR, HOW DO YOU THINK YOUR BOSSES AND COLLEAGUES WOULD REACT TO YOU SPENDING THE NIGHT WITH A CONVICTED DRUG RUNNER WHILE HIS GANG MADE ONE OF THE BIGGEST IMPORTS OF THE LAST DECADE? I'D THINK YOU'D FACE A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION, MAYBE EVEN CHARGES. BE AT THE SAME PHONE AS LAST NIGHT AGAIN IN TWENTY MINUTES, OR ELSE THEY WILL BE GIVEN ALL THIS EVIDENCE"

Almost in a daze Gillian explained she wasn't feeling well and like a zombie walked back to her car and drove to the pay phone. She waited two minutes before it rang into life and the voice from last night spoke again, giving her no chance to comment.

"Well done Commander, you really seem to be learning some obedience at last. Now if you want to keep your rendezvous from last night secret you're gonna have to do the first full honest, days work of your life."

"What are you talking about you creep?"

"I'm so insulted Commander, but never mind. What I mean is that in a minutes time a black limousine will pull up alongside you ready to take you for a days work at a specially selected brothel. You do that day and obey your pimp for the day and no-one ever finds out about Jose. You don't get in and guess what tomorrow's headlines are. Your choice Commander. Speak to you soon."

The line went dead and Gillian turned to her right to see a long, black car pull up beside her. She hesitated for a second then walked reluctantly to the opening door and got inside........

NEXT: A Day at the Brothel.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,490 Followers
12