Gilligan's Island Or How We Stopped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember now, you promised to sit on that rock and face the other way."

"Yes, of course my dear." He said as he sat on the rock and crossed his arms.

Once I was sure he was looking the other way, I unwrapped the muumuu and hung it on a limb, just like that old Bob Hope and Bing Crosby movie, Road to... somewhere. Anyway, I slipped into the water, making sure there was a splash so he knew I was in the thigh deep pool. However, I also made sure to stay near the edge so he could reach me easily. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him stand and practically rip off his loincloth, throwing it on the ground. Pretending I didn't see him I let the current press me against a smooth, round waist high boulder, as he eased into the water and came up behind me.

His arms came around me, his hands cupping my boobies.

"Forgive me, my dear." He breathed into my ear, I made sure to jump and squeal when he grabbed me. "But you tempt me beyond reason, I could not help myself." I leaned back into his muscular chest as his right hand slipped down and slid a finger along the lips of my hairy pussy.

"You are so delightful my dear, so fresh and beautiful." He murmured, kissing my ear and neck. I shivered and pushed my ass against his wonderfully large and hard dick. But, I mean, Oh. My. God. What a lame line.

Damn, he must have been even hornier than I thought because he forced me face down over the large rock I had been leaning against, grabbed my hair with one hand, then, shoving a knee between my legs, driving my legs wide apart. Fuck, if I hadn't been expecting, and wanting it, this would have been a rape. Once he had pushed me up on the rock with his hips, so my toes were just touching the sandy bed of the stream, he plunged that big dick into my wet pussy in one long, hard shove. All I can say is that it was a good thing that my poor coochie was good and wet from anticipation. I only hoped he didn't cum before I did, and so far it looked like he would, damn it!

The Professor groaned and I grunted as his balls hit the back of my legs and the tip of his dick slammed into my cervix. Thank God he held still for a few seconds once he hit bottom, letting me get used to that big dick of his. All I could think about, past the pleasure/pain, was that his dick was even bigger than Lamont's, that big black fullback's, from when he fucked me after the homecoming game my sophomore year.

After a bit he started to pull his dick out slowly, until just the tip was lodged between my lips, and then drove back in again, eliciting a squeal from me.

* * *

Maryann was incredibly, delightfully tight. I felt every inch of her pussy wall as the sensitive head of my dick spread her tight cunt and plunged in deeper and deeper. The feeling was beyond words as I gradually picked up the pace of my thrusting. However, as much as I wanted to just fuck the little bitch as fast as possible and cum, I knew if I didn't at least satisfy her a little, this might be the only time I'd have her. The Skipper was bigger and stronger than me, and even if he was a fairy it was plain from the stories he had told us he was an experienced brawler, and if she clamed I raped her, well, at the very least he'd beat me up. Okay, I had to pace myself then, I thought sourly as my hips kept up an even stroke and I struggled to keep control.

Even taking my time, I was soon pumping into her like a rabbit and was shortly rewarded by little grunts and moans from her at each thrust. By the volume of the vocalizations I could tell the little bitch was getting ready to cum. I continued to thrust, increasing speed a bit more. She squealed like a pig every time my dick hit bottom, and I began to pant and grunt a bit myself, my dick seeming to fly in and out her cunt. Eventually I felt my orgasm begin to build. "Here I go," I grunted between breaths. "Take it bitch."

"Yessss...," she hissed through clenched teeth.

I pumped harder, my balls slapping against her muscular thighs. She was moaning and squealing constantly now, the volume increasing as her orgasm went into overdrive. I increased my pace, slamming into her harder and harder, my balls pulled up so tight now they no longer slapped her. This added assault pushed her even farther, and she really started to shriek. Her orgasmic contractions squeezed and pulled intensely on my dick, finally setting me off. My orgasm exploded in my head and crotch as I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, hard, my other hand clutching her hip. Grunting loudly I squirted wad after wad of thick milky cum into her until finally I collapsed on top of her, pinning her with my full weight. She collapsed under me, jammed against the black, water smoothed boulder. My softening dick slipped out of her pussy and nudged against her puckered ass hole as she came down off her toes.

I pulled her up and round by her hair. Then forced her down so she was squatting, the water up to her breasts, her back against the boulder.

"Okay, bitch. Now that I've fucked your cunt I'm going to fuck your mouth." I grabbed my semi-hard dick and pointed it at her mouth. "Go on, open up. Suck me till I'm hard again."

* * *

The water felt cool and refreshing as it flowed around my hard used pussy. With my body mostly supported by the water and my back against the smooth boulder, it wasn't at all uncomfortable squatting in front of this asshole. But I'll say one thing, the jerk does know how to fuck. Of course, I do like it rough, so frankly it'd been damned good, the only thing better would have been if he had spanked me, maybe slapped me around a little. Well, perhaps I can get him to do that later.

I opened my mouth and he stuffed his soft dick into it, pulling my face against his cum smeared thighs. Even soft as he was I almost choked on his cock, but I was able to breathe though my nose, so was able to keep sucking; one hand fondling his balls, the other working on the shaft. I didn't have to move as he held my head and thrust his hips so his dick was pushed in and out of my mouth. It took a few minutes, but he soon started to harden, his dick driving deeper and deeper into my throat. Now I started to gasp for breath as his dick pulled out and then choke and gag a bit as he pushed it all the way in. But when it was fully hard I couldn't take it all and tried to pull back. He used his hands to try and keep my head still, but I nipped him, just a bit, to let him know I needed to breathe and to not choke me. He pulled out and slapped my face, but not too hard. Damn, it felt wonderful.

"Take it bitch. You know you're a whore, now act like one, slut." He ground out. However, as he started to fuck my mouth again, he didn't push in quite so far this time. Especially as I had a firm grip on his balls now. It didn't hurt him, but it let him know he'd better not be quite so rough. The slap was okay, but not the choking. Anyway, I was able to concentrate on sucking and tonguing the shaft and head of his dick now, rather than trying to breathe. I was really starting to enjoy the sucking and my pussy was tingling, what with the fucking I had gotten, and the swirling of the water against my pussy. So when I felt his balls start to tighten and his thrusts become erratic I pulled him out until just the head of his dick was in my mouth. When he unloaded there was plenty of room for his cum. Though after a couple of spurts he pulled all the way out and waved his dick around so the rest of the cum splashed onto my face and in my hair. I managed to close my eyes in time to keep from getting the stuff in them though. With my left hand holding the shaft of his dick, my right hand dropped down and I started to madly rub my clit. What with the cum hitting my face and the taste of it in my mouth it only took me a few moments to start coming myself. It wasn't as good as the first time, but it was still damned good.

* * *

Okay, one down and two to go. I thought as I rubbed my rapidly softening dick on her face, smearing my cum so it covered it like a sour/sweet smelling face cream. Damn this bitch was good, and even better she liked it rough. How rough, well, we'll just have to see, now won't we. But I will have to be careful about that or the little bitch could cut me off. Hell, if she went crying to the Skipper he might really 'cut' me off. Well, if I played my cards right I can keep fucking this bitch while I try for the others.

I splashed some cool water on my dick and cleaned it off. Maryann was still squatting in the stream, cum slowly dripping from her face into the water. I reached down, one hand held her head and with the other I splashed water onto her face, rinsing off my cum. She took a mouth full of water, swished it around in her mouth and spat it out, hitting my legs, then he grinned at me as she held on to my arm and stood up.

"That was pretty good Professor, maybe next time you could spank me for being such a baadd girl. But no marks, and no choking or for damn sure you'll never get me again and you can forget Lovey and Ginger. Okay?"

I nodded, cupping her face with my hands. "Yes, of course Maryann. Anything you say. Now, did I understand you correctly? That I can... get Mrs. Howell and Ginger?"

She laughed. "Of course, they've just been waiting until I tried you out first. But I think you're going to find that things might be just a bit different." She said somewhat enigmatically. Well, I will worry about that latter, I thought as I helped her out of the stream. Once out I cupped her ass and lifted her up. My tongue slipped past her lips and found hers as I kissed her roughly, my fingers digging into her butt. Setting her down we 'clothed' ourselves and got back to work.

CHAPTER 4

Alls Well That Ends Well

One, two! One, two! And through and through

Their vorpal blades went snicker-snack.

Apologies to Lewis Carroll

3rd Month – Day 6

I lifted my head as I heard the moaning and squealing coming from downstream, the Skipper and I were in some bushes next to the stream and about ten yards upstream from the commotion. The Skipper gently, but firmly pushed my head back down, urging me to slide my mouth back onto his cock.

"Oh God, Ginger! Don't stop now, I'm so close!" The Skipper ground out as he thrust his long thick cock at my mouth. I dribbled some spit onto it, then slipped it back into my mouth. I wanted all of it, but as thick and long as it was I could only take about half. Looking up at the Skippers contorted features it was obvious half was more than enough.

"Fuck, your even better than Gilligan. Come on bitch, suck that fuck pole. Suck it till I come in that pretty mouth, then I'm going to fuck that big round ass of yours." He panted as he thrust his hips, hard. It was everything I could do to keep him from ramming it all the way down my throat and choking me, but I managed it.

It was only a minute or so after I started sucking again that I felt his balls pull up and he began to pump into my mouth erratically then shot wad after wad of sweet cum down my throat. Once the Skipper had shuttered to a stop his softening cock slipped from my mouth, trailing a long string of cum and saliva. He lifted me up and forced his tongue into my mouth, licking and sucking up as much of his cum as he could.

"Fuck your good, Ginger. I just hope Gilligan doesn't get jealous." He whispered in my ear as he licked it with his cum coated tongue. It tickled.

"Oh, I don't think there'll be a problem, Skipper. The last I saw of Gilligan Howell had him bent over and was fucking him in the ass while Lovey was sucking on his cock and balls." The Skipper frowned a little, then smiled.

"Okay then, that should work. In fact, I wouldn't mind getting aholt of Howells dick myself, and Lovey seems like she'll be a good fuck."

I laughed. "Better than you know, Skipper. Better than you know. Now what was that about fucking me in the ass?"

"Avast there bitch. Let the big guy recover some before you flog him to death. A sweet death, I'll grant you, but death none the less."

"Ha, you big fairy. Your just trying to get out of your promise to fuck me in the ass."

"Ah, lass, you wound me to the core. You know very... what the hell is that!" The Skipper exclaimed as a not so muted shriek of pleasure and some deep grunting interrupted him.

I smirked. "That would be the Professor fucking Maryann. Sounds like she, and he, just came. I heard them just a bit ago, that's why I had stopped."

"Oh, yea. Howell's been telling me what a nice cock the bigheaded jerk had and that he was getting really, really horny." the Skipper said as he rolled me over onto my knees and dribbled some coconut oil on my pink puckered asshole from a small bottle he took from the basket our lunch had been in. He proceeded to shove his, by now hard and well oiled, cock into it.

"Maybe I'll make a try for him myself." He stopped for a moment lost in thought, his cock less than halfway in. I had to wiggle my ass to get his mind back on the business at hand, or ass as the case was. "Oh, Anyway." He said, slowly shoving his cock the rest of way in. "I think Gilligan and I might set a trap for him soon." And with that he hit bottom, if you will. Then started to pump his hips in earnest. I gave a low moan as that big cock of his slid in and out of my by now not so puckered asshole.

3rd Month – Day 12

The newly risen sun was shining through the east facing window, its rays warm on my face, slowly waking me from my comfortable sleep. Thurston was still fast asleep at my side, not surprising as he had not come to bed until well after the full moon had risen. He looked so peaceful and boyish laying there, his soft prick draped over his oh so manly testacies. Nonetheless, I was still just a little peeved with him because when he finally came to bed he was too used up to fuck me. In fact, he was so tired he was unable to even lick my itching, what did the Skipper call it? Oh yes, my oyster. God the man was positively coarse, but colorful. Thurston did not even tell me who he was with last night, he was so... wrung out. Well perhaps after he awakens. Though from the faint smell of coconut oil it was probably Gilligan and the Skipper.

After laying there for what seemed an hour, but couldn't have been more than several minutes, I gave Thurston a gentle shake. No luck. He slumbered on, only now he was snoring, genteelly of course, but snoring none the less.

Well, I thought, nothing for it but to get up. Maybe a good wash would be just the thing. Perhaps Ginger would be there, though she usually got up even latter than I do.

Putting action to thought I slid out of bed, picked up the new bar of soap the Professor had made last week, and my towel and washcloth from where I had hung them over the window sill to dry overnight, and padded over to the our new bathroom and its cold and cool running water. However, the water temperature was not a problem this time, as the still morning air was already warm and humid, with not even the normal sea breeze. By the time I had walked the hundred feet or so to the bathroom a light film of perspiration had formed over my entire body. If I had been wearing anything at all it would have been much worse.

It's going to another hot day. I thought with a sigh.

Upon reaching the bathroom I could hear the cheerful tinkle of water from the shower.

Oh good, I thought, no lonely shower for me, I do hope it's not Gilligan though. He only gets an erection with that thin dick of his if there was another man present. Oh well, lets just see, shall we.

I left towel on the bench that was between the sink and the toilets. They had done such a good job, there was room for at least four people to shower at the same time, I though as I stepped into the shower and saw the professor with his back to me; he seemed to be washing his dick and balls. In fact he was not just washing them, he was playing with them and his dick was getting positively huge.

"Good morning, Professor." I said as I came up behind him, I was so close his dick slapped my thigh as he spun around. "My, you are eager this morning. Maryann not keeping you... satisfied?"

"No, it takes more than a little girl to keep this satisfied." He said waving his large dick in my face. God, the man was positively trite. Oh well, he did have a nice dick and Maryann did say he knew how to use it.

"Really, and how about a real woman?" I said as I slipped my hand over the huge purple head and squeezed it, hard. He sucked in his breath at that but did not otherwise make a sound. I leaned forward, my eyes locked on this huge dick, so much larger that Thurston's, as my lips engulfed the head, coming to rest an inch or two beneath the ridge. Then, without moving my head, I began making pulsing sucks, as if his cock led to a milkshake that was still a little too frozen.

He groaned. Then I began licking the shaft, looking up at him all the while, I'm sure my eyes were sparkling. And then I began sucking his balls into my mouth, one after another. After which I took his dick into my mouth again, and went lower. And lower. And lower. Holy fuck! Try as I might, I couldn't go all the way, so when I was down as far as I thought I could get, I started bobbing my head up and down, letting my lips glide up to the crown and then back to her starting point. And up. And down. And... Pow, he exploded into my mouth, much sooner than I thought he would, given we all knew how much he much preferred young girls.

* * *

I exploded mostly into her mouth much faster than normally, considering she had to be in her mid-thirties, perhaps even going on forty. Of course I actually hadn't jerked off for the last couple of mornings thanks to Maryann, so I did have a fair amount in storage, so to speak. She eagerly drank down what she could, though, allowing only a small amount to leak out between her lips. Most of that slid down my cock to my balls, although some dribbled down her chin and landed on her upper chest.

I just stood there leaning on the wall, watching as she pulled every last ounce of fluid out of me and then let her lips slide down my cock, where she sucked up the cum clinging to my balls. Time to take charge, I thought.

"Alright, that was much too fast, now suck it until I am hard again." I ordered.

Eagerly, she leaned forward and opened her mouth to take the head inside.

Is it big enough for you bitch?" I hissed.

"Mmm-hmmm," Lovey growled around her mouthful.

"Is it fat enough for you?"

"Mmm-hmmm."

"Is it hard enough for you?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Lovey agreed with enthusiasm.

Seeing this thirty something blue-blood squatting in front of me, her big tits swaying as she sucked, while below them the hair covering her pussy lips shone with wetness, was more than exciting. But having her dark red lips wrapped around my cock for the second time this morning was... delicious. Without warning, I grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her head back off my cock. "Time to try out that wet pussy, bitch. Or maybe that fat ass of yours." I said, and pulled her to her feet by her hair and slapping her on the ass. The coarse gravel we used to floor the shower with would be much too hard on my knees to fuck her kneeling, hers too, of course, but then who the hell cares about her. Shoving her into the wash room I bent her over a sink and pushed her thighs apart with my knee.

What to choose, what to choose. With her legs spread the wet, protruding lips of her pussy glistened in the light of the newly risen sun, but on the other hand her butt was a fucking vision. Despite that dig about her ass being fat, it was round and muscular and the asshole was deep red and puckered, just the way I liked it. And as if to clench the choice there on the shelf was a half a coconut shell filled with oil. Scooping some up with a couple of fingers I rubbed it all over her butthole, inserting a finger, then two, I rubbed the oil well in. Loading up again I was able to get most of it into her ass using two, then three fingers, I spread the rest over my dick. Getting a nice even coating I slowly pushed the head of my cock against her, by now, well oiled and loosened sphincter.