Gilligan's Island Or How We Stopped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an almost audible sound it popped in her ass as Lovey grunted, if in pain or pleasure I neither knew or cared. All I knew was that I was in, and by god it felt good, and not just to be fucking this haughty bitch in the ass either. No, her tight ass closed around my cock like a vise, only the lubrication from the coconut oil allowing me to thrust in and out. God the stimulation was incredible, if I had not already cum in her mouth I would have shot my load right then and there. However, I was able to settle down to a nice long fuck, dribbling more oil onto my cock as needed.

* * *

My usual no coffee morning scowl altered into a grin as soon as I came into the washroom. There was the Professor binding Lovey over a sink and fucking her in the ass. My dick stiffened almost instantly at the sight, good thing I hadn't put on my loincloth or it would have punched a hole in it, so fast did it rise. Not only was the sight of that big dick pumping in and out of her ass making me hard, but the sight of his muscular ass clenching and unclenching as he thrust in and out of her was even more exciting. I loved Gilligan, Mr. Howell was really good, and Ginger, Maryann, and Lovey sucked like no one else. But, I mean, Damn, that ass was incredible.

I watched for a few seconds to make sure he was well into his rhythm before I made my move.

"Well avast there and shiver me timbers, what the fuck do we have here." I said, dropping into my old salt routine as I walked over to the pair and ran a hand over the Professors ass, a finger probing well into the crease. "It looks like the Professor be getting his self a bit of bum." Keeping my hand on the Professors ass I leaned over and kissed Lovey. "And how are you liking it lassie, is he better than me?"

"Oh my god, Skipper, its wonderful." She managed to grunt out.

I was rather surprised that the Professor hadn't stopped when he knew I was there. But then I always figured the bastard was ruled by his cock most of the time, even if he was a brain. He just kept right on stroking that big cock into Lovey's wonderful bum without even a pause. In fact, he didn't even stop when I pushed a well oiled finger up his ass. However, when I followed it with my cock he did slow down almost to a stop, giving a grunt, and hunching up some. After all, I'm not much smaller than him and a bit thicker. I stopped when the head popped past the sphincter to give him a moment to get used to it, he stopped as well, staying kind of hunched as I wrapped an arm abound his middle to keep him from pulling away. I took the opportunity to lick the back of his neck and kissed his ear as I whispered into it.

"Come on big boy, lets see if you can take a cock as well as give it." His only reply was a soft groan as Lovey pushed her ass against him in an effort get him to start moving again.

As I felt his sphincter relax around my cock I started to push in, when my balls slapped against his ass I stopped again, he still hadn't started again and Lovey was getting vocal about it. As I stood still he started moving again, cautiously. As he would pull out of Lovey my cock would slide in, then as he pushed back into Lovey my cock would slide out until only the head was still inside his ass. Fuck, I didn't even have to work up a sweat fucking this wonderful ass.

Soon the Professor was humping along nicely and I took my arm from around his waist so I could hold on to and guide his hips, making sure my cock was getting maximum enjoyment. It twerern't long before my balls started to tighten up and I could feel myself getting ready to cum. Hell, Lovey had been cumming the whole time, and from the way the Professor was starting to shake, I figured he was ready as well. In fact, he came before me. I pulled him off Lovey while his cock was still squirting cum, and he came allover Lovey's ass and then my legs as I spun him around and forced him to his knees in front of me. I only had to stroke my cock a couple of times before I shot my load onto the Professor's face. His mouth was still open from the surprise of what I had done and a couple of wads landed in it. And damned if he didn't lick his lips to get some more.

Once I had stopped shaking I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him to his feet. As I wrapped my arms around him, I licked some of my cum from his face then kissed him, sliding my cum coated tongue into his mouth. The motherfucker actually kissed me back, giving me some tongue as well. Meanwhile, Lovey had slipped off the sink and was busily licking the Professor's ass. The bitch always did have a taste for a well used ass.

Pulling Lovey to her feet, I put an arm around each of their waists and lead them back into the shower.

"Okay, bitches. Lets wash up and then really get to fucking. We'll go over to Ginger's and Maryann's and add them to the fun."

And that's what we did. We made that high and mighty Professor our bitch and that's the way he stayed, collar, leash, and all.