All Comments on 'Gina's Abduction Ch. 03'

by nadia877

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Yum

Black, dark and cruel mind fuckery.Love it

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Hmmmm

That was one huge set up!

I started with this chapter and I'm glad I did. I don't think ther previous 2 chapters were strictly necessary.

Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

One of the 3 black sons could have a black gf who remembers the bitch Gina in college and,wants to getv,sweet revenge on her by domesticating her as,an,slave,always on knees,scrubbing floors,while getting ass slapped with crop and to lick black pussies as an apology..

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 4 years ago
Taken as a slave

The plot is hatched. Gina McLaughlin was selected by a jealous co - employee for kidnapping and reduction to slavery. The co - employee was an I - tek person who hacked into Gina's email to immobilize persons who might come looking for her.

The story is well told and fast paced.

There is eroticism in the background as Gina peeks at S&M on the office computor, but eroticism is not the focal point of the story. Gina is forced to strip and yield her jewelery. Un-bra-ed, Gina's DD breasts bounce whenever the cat hits a bump. However, enforced nudity is neither sexual nor erotic. It is an exercise of control and enforcing submission. The story is superior. Unfortunately it remains a work in progress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia877@nadia877
58 Followers
Been writing fiction and role playing on talkers for over 15 years... how is that possible? :-) Enjoy stories that focus on power exchange, either willing or nc, sexual slavery and BDSM. Happily married and not interested in meetings, but always happy to chat via email or on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES