Gina's Abduction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

The founding partners of ABCASP were four wealthy black men, a father and his three sons, who only sought to show ignorant young white women what their forefathers had endured at the hands of their arrogant slave owning relatives. All captured women shared the common bond of belonging to families that owned black slaves in nineteenth century America. After their first three captures and subsequent sales, they realized that their new hobby, designed in their minds to help right the wrong of black slavery in America, could become a truly profitable business as well.

Since 1988, the legitimate arm of their business, had earned them a respectable $18 million profit, more than enough to provide them with their comfortable lifestyle without raising government suspicion. This paled by comparison to the over $500 million profit that ABCASP had earned, tax free, during the same period! By luck, they had stumbled onto a red hot market for white American women, and they were determined to continue to fill orders as long as demand was high.

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers
12