Gina's Abduction Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers

The team filled the tank once again, knowing they would have enough gas to get them over the border into Mexico around dawn. The sedatives were reintroduced to the fluid drips of the captive girls and they were quickly sound asleep. They continued on their way to the designated border crossing, where their safe crossing had been virtually guaranteed by ABCASP. The sun had been up for an hour or two when the border crossing came into view. Colleen was driving and she took Pat's hand tight into her's. She nervously scanned the traffic slots for the predetermined marker and found it, a bright pink sheet of paper scrunched up against a window at stall #7. To anyone else, the paper just looked like the result of a sloppy work area, but Colleen knew this was the booth being worked by their man on the inside.

She pulled slowly into the stall, lowering her window nervously. The young Mexican man leaned out of his booth, "Morning Senora. May I see your driver's license and passports?"

Colleen handed him her license, along with her passport and Pat's passport as well.

"Are you traveling to Mexico on business or pleasure?"

Colleen swallowed hard "Pleasure."

"Are you transporting any live plants or animals?"

Colleen shivered, thinking of her captives in the back seat and how they would be treated like animals for the rest of their lives. "No Sir, no plants or animals."

"Very well Senora Colleen, have a pleasant day."

With that, he handed the documents back to Colleen and she drove forward into Mexico. She knew her prisoner's fate was completely sealed and in just a few hours she and Pat would deliver their cargo as planned.

An hour or so after the sedative was removed from her drip, Gina became vaguely aware of the conversation in the front seat. She slowly gained consciousness, at first certain she was waking from a horrific nightmare, only to find that she was in fact immobilized in the exact fashion that she had hoped she had only dreamt. She wept in her helpless position, staring at the screen in front of her. She watched her husband over and over, fucking the woman in her car just hours after her abduction. Her mind raced as she wondered if he had been involved in the arrangement of this hell, to get her out of his life.

Tears flowed down her face, rolling over her breasts to the seat between her legs as her mind exhausted all possible means of escape. While wondering where she was, hoping she was still in the United States, she felt the car rolling to a stop. As she heard the window being lowered, followed by the voice of a man speaking fluent Spanish, her heart sank still further. She was in Mexico, no longer protected by the laws and police of her country. Her future and her present were no longer her own as she closed her eyes, hoping her fears of what would happen to her were the product of an overactive imagination. Unfortunately for Gina, her imagination was incapable of comprehending the horrific conditions under which she would live for the rest of her life.

nadia877
nadia877
58 Followers
12