Gina's Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy's surprise, and my first school teacher.
4.5k words
4.47
16.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

Kevin was all over me, and a little clumsy in the process. But gradually I persuaded him to squeeze down between the seats. I gripped his hair and pulled his head between my legs. He pulled out a little and looked up to me. Even though it was dark I could just make out his eyes and his screwed up face.

"Jesus, you smell a bit," he grizzled.

"Keep your fucking voice down," I hissed.

I grabbed him by the ears and pulled him back to my wet pussy. He suddenly realised he wasn't going anywhere until he ate some pussy, and going by what Lucy said, he was very good at it. He licked and slurped away, bringing me close to an orgasm, just as this old bloke in a raincoat sat three seats a way. I mean the dirty old sod was tugging his dick, judging by the way his raincoat was shaking about! I just looked at him and stuck my tongue out. It was then Kevin seemed to find a little something extra, well my clit to be exact. He sort of nibbled on it, as his finger went in and out of my soaked pussy. I was trying to keep my moans and groans down, but god what he was doing had my head spinning. I looked through the darkness at the old pervert. I just opened my mouth wide as I climaxed. The old man was rubbing himself stupid by now. Until he gave a grunt that had a few heads turning in his direction. He jumped up wrapping his coat around him and shuffled off to the exit.

Kevin finally fought his way back onto the seat next to me. He was panting quite hard. I pulled my skirt down and we rested for a moment.

When the lights came up for the interval I went to the loo. I sat in the cubical and heard two girls coming in. I recognised them as two girls from school, Kathy, and Jade. They were chatting away about seeing Kevin in the cinema. They obviously thought he was alone. I sat there until they left, and then decided to leave and go home.

On the way out this bloke bumped into me. We made eye contact, and there was the dirty old man. He gave me a sick little smile, and then I noticed something wet on the back of my hand. He was gone in a flash, and I grabbed the nearest thing, which was a coat that was hanging on chair, which seemed to belong to a woman who was adjusting her hair in a mirror. I wiped the sticky mess quickly on her coat collar, and left.

"How was the film?"

"Okay, I guess," I replied.

I was stood in the kitchen again, as Andrew came in behind me, and all of a sudden the buzz was back. I gave him plenty of time to look me over.

"You, you've got a ladder, in your stocking," he mumbled quietly.

I picked up his cigarette packet and took one out. I twisted my head round looking behind me and down at the backs of my legs. I saw the run, about 5 inches long from my thigh to the back of my knee. I looked up at him, as he just stood there in the doorway. His eyes were fixed to the backs of my legs for a moment, and then he looked up into my eyes.

While all this was turning me on, I wasn't ready to jump into his arms just yet, and besides in case you have forgotten, he is married to my mum! And I've had some fun already tonight, so the little teasing bitch started taking over my head.

"Did you ask mum to wear my school stuff the other day?"

He shuffled a little awkwardly, and shook his head.

I puffed on the fag and moved forward a couple of steps.

"Well I don't like it, don't do it again. Besides, I've seen the way you look at my friends."

He gulped a little.

"Gina, I am not interested in your friends."

"No? You are a bloke aren't you? I bet if Maria was here you wouldn't be able to keep your eyes off her."

He opened his mouth to speak, just as the phone rang.

"Well, don't you think you better answer it?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

I smiled as he went off to the phone.

"That was Lucy, she wants to see you."

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed."

At 10.30 that night someone was hammering on the door. I sort of crept down behind Andrew.

"Where is she, where is the fucking slut!"

I watched Lucy push past Andrew. Her eyes were stained with tears, and her little face was bright red.

"You fucking cow!" she snarled, and launched herself up the stairs.

Andrew grabbed her back and she struggled.

"Let me go you asshole!" she screamed.

"Calm down, now lets go into the lounge," Andrew growled, as he struggled to pull her back.

I followed them in.

"You stupid bloody cow, you fucked everything up. Do you know how long I've planned this?"

I didn't so I shook my head. I think it annoyed her because she started struggling again.

"Can't you get your own bloody bloke, do you have to steal everyone else's!"

"Well you are just using him to get Billy back," I stated.

"Yeah, and you have fucked everything up, you, you thick slut!"

"And, does Billy know you are pregnant?" I spat.

Andrew had stopped holding her back now. He just looked at her with a shocked look on his face.

"Anyway I'm not the slut. I'm not the one who is pregnant. God Lucy, I bet you don't even know who the father is?" I hissed.

"Yes I do," she said slumping into the chair, "it's Derek, or Billy, or maybe Adam, I mean it can be Geoff's, he pulled out."

"Who is Geoff?" I asked.

"The guy that works in the chip shop," she mumbled, looking down at the carpet.

"You mean spotty Geoff?" Andrew asked, in disbelief.

"Yeah, well he's not that bad, apart from his spots, and his double chin, and he is fat. But it isn't his anyway."

Okay I might have said something out of turn. But the sooner it got out the sooner she would tell her mum and dad. I mean, she was getting worried about putting on weight. She had even borrowed a few of Maria's school skirts.

Anyway, I sat and cuddled her for an hour, while Andrew came out with some pretty good advice, for a bloke that is.

She got her diary and we started going back through the dates of her sexual encounters. We got it down to Derek, and Billy, with Adam as an outsider. That night we took her home, and we waited outside in the car. We heard shouting, and crying, and Andrew was about to go and check on things, when we saw her silhouette in the front room window. We watched her mother move towards her and give her a big hug. I could hear Lucy crying still, but I could also just make out her mum shushing her.

"Well, that is the easy part over then," Andrew said, as he started the engine.

"Don't be a dork. How the hell was that the easy part?"

"Gina, she is going to be a mother, a young mother, she is going to be responsible for bringing up a kid. That is the bloody hard part."

I sat back in the car seat. I suppose he was right.

Well that was quite a night I can tell you. I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, not like Lucy, or her mum and dad I suppose.

Mum came back a week later, and things returned to normal.

School rolled along and we got this new teacher. Now normally I didn't go much on the teachers, but this guy could fuck me in front of the whole class if he wanted. He had a cute smile, a deep tan, and an Australian accent that you could listen to for hours. Every girl in the school was dripping in their knickers when he walked by. Some of the female teachers too I reckon.

In came stinky Watts and fat Gloria. They frowned at Maria and me, just because we were sat at the front in their seats. In came Mr Devine, and he was!

I sort of found it quite difficult to look him in the eye at first. Fuck he was a bloody god! After a few minutes I was swooning like Maria, and the rest. I stuck my chest out and fingered my blouse buttons.

By the end of the lesson I had visions of him and me alone in Australia, surfing and sunbathing together, oh, and him fucking me into next week. Over the next few weeks we found out a little more about him. He was single, bonus point for that. He was 27 years old, another bonus point, and he had been transferred, because of an incident with a schoolgirl, double bonus points for that! Okay that was only a rumour, but it was quite a strong one.

Now history is a fucking bore, but I signed up to go round the museum, but I sort of put my name down too late. Now I was bloody mad with Maria, because her name was 12th on the list. The fucking cow didn't put my name down on purpose. I tried everything, even bribery to get Watts or fat Gloria to pull out of the trip.

"Look I'll give you a fag. Watts, you can have two fags," I said desperately.

"No, I don't smoke, anyway it makes your breath stink," she replied.

"Well, it'll go with your armpits then, won't it?" I snapped.

I moved on to Gloria.

"Look, you don't want to go on the trip. You know enough about history already."

"Gina, that is why I want to go," she stated, like the nerd she is.

"Do you really think he is going to look at you?" I spat.

"Fuck off, I do all your home work, and Maria's....oh...is that a real cream éclair?"

I nodded pulling a second and third out of my bag to go with the first one.

The following week I was sat at the front of bus waiting for Mr Dreamboat to get on. I sat in horror as Mr Taylor announced that Mr Devine had twisted his ankle, and he wouldn't be going on the trip.

I pushed past the teacher to get off the bus, fuck was I mad! I had worn my best underwear, with black hold ups that cost me a fiver!

As the bus pulled away I marched down the road.

"Hey, Gina, what are you doing out of school?"

I spun round to see Mr Hunk hobbling along.

"Could you help me get to the hospital? I'm not sure which bus to take."

I swear I couldn't believe my luck. This was fucking incredible! Now I know my bus timetable pretty well. I also knew that if we went to the stop in Richard Street, we would have to wait an extra half hour for the bus that went past the hospital. So I took him that way, avoiding the Maple Road stop, which was due in 10 minutes. He leant back against the wall and I moved next to him.

"So why did you come here to teach? I bet it's much better in kangaroo land."

God, I made him smile! We chatted for awhile, and I'm sure he noticed that my blouse was gapping open.

"So, why did you move here from the other school then?" I asked.

His smile dropped a little.

"What have you heard?" he asked, with a sigh.

I moved closer to him, "Everything, I've heard everything," I purred.

"Gina, it was just a stupid mistake, I swear I've never had thoughts like it before. I was silly and totally, well, Diane was 18 and coming onto me."

"Oh, and you can't resist a sexy schoolgirl then?" I purred again.

What really pissed me off was that the fucking bus was actually on time for once. We went to the back of the bus and I sat close to him, very close to him.

"She was pretty, like you," he mumbled.

"Was she as pretty as me, or not as pretty?" I asked.

"Gina, I know what you are doing, please stop?"

His eyes were still stuck to the hem of my best grey miniskirt, as I slowly pulled it up my thighs. He gulped as my stocking tops came into view, and then my little red panties.

"God, you ought to stop. Fuck, I'm really trying not to do this again," he mumbled.

"Then why don't you teach in an all boy's school?" I said, as I slipped my hand down the front of my panties.

"Gina, stop, if the driver sees..."

"...if the driver sees? Sir, he is already watching in his mirror."

I winked at the bus driver, or rather the pervert from the cinema, as I spread my legs wide down the centre aisle of the bus.

"Show it to me?" I said, as the driver pulled up by a tall hedge.

I knelt down and pulled my skirt over my ass and my panties down to my knees. I pulled the teacher's cock out and kissed the tip. He struggled a little, but I sort of accidentally on purpose, pushed my knee against his sore ankle. For the first time I plunged my mouth down over a cock. I just hoped the bus driver would be satisfied with a wank, and the view of my ass and wet pussy!

Mr Devine was panting and groaning, as I sucked as best as I could. In a matter of minutes he was holding my head, and I swallowed everything I could! Christ what a fucking thrill, to have the sexiest teacher in the world pumping into you mouth!

It was probably worth the feel of that asshole of a driver shooting all over my ass. I pulled my panties up and shuddered at the feel of his spunk. I didn't sit down. I just rushed into the hospital and wiped myself clean.

I left the teacher there, and that was the last time I ever saw him. He never came back to school. Maria never believed me when I told her, although she kind of wondered why he left so abruptly. So, this was my finest hour, and not one of my friends to witness it, just a fucking pervert of a bus driver!

A few days later Mum and Andrew were arguing again. Then out came the reason for her next cruise in two months time. Her agent said that some American record guy wanted her to make a demo. Mum saw this as her big chance, but it would mean adding on another week onto the next trip. I guess I could see why Andrew was pissed off. He had offered to go with her, but mum was quite adamant it would be best if he stayed with me. Then she dropped another bombshell, she was off next week to have some voice coaching in bloody Scotland!

Off she went, and the day after I went out to a party at Maria's new boyfriend's house, well, it was his parent's house, but they were away in France. Now the place was full of 18 year old school kids, booze, music, and food everywhere, not to mention some drugs as well I suspect. I never did that stuff. It never interested me. So there I was sandwiched on the couch. My little denim skirt was up round my fucking waist after a few minutes! Derek was on one side and William on the other. Only two guys, but it felt like they had four hands each! Maria came to my rescue, well, her boyfriend really. Maria looked out of it, in a big way, I knew she did stuff now and then, but now I couldn't get her to respond.

The party ended shortly before 10.30. I persuaded one of the sober older guys to get Maria to hospital. She had her stomach pumped and allsorts of things flew out. Her boyfriend Martin and I stayed until the nurse told us she just needed to sleep. God the look on that old bag's face was pissing me off. It was like she thought we had fed the drugs to my best friend.

So, we went back to Martin's house. He seemed quite disgusted that Maria had taken drugs. He said he didn't realise she was into that stuff, and he said he was going to dump her when she came out of hospital. I tried to stick up for Maria, but I knew it was a losing battle.

Now I never intended dating Martin at that time, I swear. He was in our class, but he was the quiet sort. Anyway, I was feeding messages backwards and forwards between the two of them, because Maria's mum had grounded her for doing drugs. But, one thing really shocked me about my best friend. I had never seen Maria so hooked on one guy, even if he did have a smallish pecker, apparently. She cursed the day she ever started taking drugs. I had to sit there in her room, as she sobbed about losing the one guy she thought was really nice.

So 5 minutes later I'm running down the road, 20 minutes late for my date with Martin. It wasn't a real date I suppose, just a thank you meal, for helping him with Maria. By that I mean I never intended having sex with him, and certainly not in his car, well, I've got bad memories about doing it in cars. I'm sure you remember.

Now Martin's parents are quite well off, and when we stopped outside a hotel I got the feeling that Martin wanted a little something in return for buying me dinner. Now like I said before I have standards, and just because he bought me dinner it didn't mean I'd let him fuck me, well, without a condom, "I'm not doing it without a rubber. I have standards you know?"

He pulled out a pack of ribbed specials. We smiled at each other and I took his hand and we booked in. On the way up in the lift he was all over me. My tights got ripped before we even got to the room!

"Look, just so you know, I feel a little guilty about doing this. Maria is my best friend. Did you wear condoms when you fucked her?"

He shook his head, meaning no.

"Well, just make sure they don't fall off."

His face dropped a little.

"She told you then, about my size?" he mumbled.

"Yeah, but don't worry, a girl gets tired of big dicks all the time," I said with a little bored sigh.

Now although Martin is quiet, he is quite dishy, a little thin maybe, but he has a nice smile, and like I said he has money, well not yet, but when his mum and dad kick the bucket. Not that I'm really interested in money, but I want to make him happy so he doesn't forget me if ever I need him.

"So what do you like then? I'll try anything once, but no rough stuff."

I watched him as he sat at my feet. He slipped my shoe off and I thought how romantic, he wants to undress me. I lay back on the bed, and then I felt this wet thing licking my toes!

"Martin, what the fuck are you doing?" I shrieked.

"You said anything. Can I do it, please?"

I didn't get time to answer. He just started licking and kissing my toes again. It sort of got to me a bit, so I thought I would just lay there and let him do it. I was a bit worried though, I mean I had run down the road to meet him, and I had worn my tights all day!

"Martin, do you want me to take my tights off?"

I guess the answer was no, because he actually got all my toes in his mouth at once!

I was really getting into this now. I kicked my other shoe off and started rubbing my other foot over his face. I couldn't believe the response I got. He started groaning and sucking harder. I was getting pretty wet too, but when he started to get up, I just pushed him back down with my foot on his chest.

"Can you do the other one now?" I asked, with a gulp.

His tongue swirled around my toes, and then he kissed each one individually. He was also stroking my ankle and calf, which made me tingle. Slowly he started kissing his way up my leg, over my knee, and onto my thigh. I opened my legs and groaned as he kissed right to the top. He found the hole he had made earlier in my tights, and then he stuck his tongue through it onto my wet panties.

"Jesus, what did you do that for?" I said with a jump, as he ripped my tights right open.

I smiled down at him when I saw his red face and the condom on his cock. He pulled my panties to one side and pushed himself in me.

"Martin, don't you think we should get undressed first?"

"No, I like it like this," he mumbled.

He started fucking me, and to be honest it was quite good, despite him only having about 4 inches. I clung to him as he pounded into me. I grimaced a couple of times, but he really was going for it.

He started panting and grunting in my ear. He was also mumbling about how sexy I was, which really got me going.

"Did you like me, kissing your feet?" he grunted.

"Yeah, it felt nice. Do you like doing that sort of thing a lot?"

"Oh, yeah," he panted excitedly.

"Well, if you are a good boy I'll let you do it again," I breathed.

He whimpered and then his body started juddering. I had never seen guys so worked up before. Maybe this was what Maria found so sexy. Now I've read stuff about sex, and I know what a fetish is. So I reckon Martin had a thing about feet. Yes I know I'm stating the obvious, but it was whizzing round my head.

"So, would you really, really like to kiss my feet again? I bet you love it so much you'll come running if I call you, won't you my little foot kissing pervert?"

He started squealing and humping me faster.

"Yeah, oh God yeah, I would love that."

He dived in deeper and started panting hard. I just held onto him as he unloaded into the condom.

We rested for a while, and then I felt him kissing me between the legs again. His tongue started pushing into my pussy, and then a finger as his tongue did little flicks over my clit. It didn't take me long to get to the point of no return. I humped my pelvis up into his face until I was fully satisfied.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12